More Lessons with Kelli Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I was glad that she didn't, because on one of our first visits with her to go dancing, Ann had asked her if she had any pictures of herself before her sex change. The only one she had was a picture of her cock on her cellphone and let me tell you, it was a monster. She had her hand wrapped around the base and there was at least a one-inch gap between her thumb and fingers, and there was a lot of meat between the top of her hand and the tip. Jenna said that it was ten inches but it looked longer than that. So my ass was very content with the strap-on.

After she was sure that my ass was properly worked, she slid it out, and said, "Beth get back here but don't start until I get back and Kelli, take Beth's place."

Beth got behind me, Kelli slid her pussy under my mouth and I could hear water running in the bathroom, so I had a pretty good idea that Jenna was in there washing off the strap-on and an even better idea of where it was going next.

Beth leaned down and whispered, "She has been planning this all week."

"Now why doesn't that surprise me," I whispered back and buried my face in Kelli's wet pussy.

A minute later the bed moved and Jenna said, "Go on in," and with that, Beth slid her cock into my ass. Jenna added, "Lean over a little," and I felt Beth down on my back and from the sound that she made I knew I was right in where the strap-on was headed. "Get going," said Jenna and Beth screwed my ass nice and slow.

Beth told me later that Jenna had gotten close enough that as he was screwing me, he was also screwing himself on the strap-on although Jenna was moving it around a bit as well. But she said that she liked it and I always enjoyed what she did with her cock so everything was fine.

Time passes kind of funny when you are blindfolded and it seemed to be a pretty long time before Jenna said, "Stop," and Beth pulled out of my ass. I thought that was my cue to get on my back although that wasn't going to be very comfortable with my hands tied behind me, but as I rolled onto my left side, Jenna said, "Stay there Elaine." A hand grabbed my left leg and pulled it out straight, and my right knee got pushed up as far as it would go before she said, "Do it."

I felt Beth move on top of me and her cock at my ass again. She pushed in and did it feel weird. Her cock has a very slight upward bend and I don't notice it, but from this position I could really feel it. Not that it felt bad, just the opposite, but it was a different feeling inside my ass as she worked in and out. Someone lifted up my head and I felt a leg move under it, then it moved down until my face was right in Jenna's shaved pussy. A few seconds later I felt Kelli's fingers playing with my cock and Jenna was eating her.

Both girls climaxed a couple of times and as things headed for a third Jenna said, "Let it rip Beth!" and she screwed faster and what a feeling as she climaxed.

I came very close to losing my own load out on the bed between that and Kelli's fingers working their magic and both girls came at the same time as well. Jenna untied my hands and took the blindfold off and while it was close to two in the morning, Jenna insisted that I do Beth as well, even though I was really tired. The only difference was that it was Kelli behind me with the strap-op but I was so loose and wet from lube and sperm that I hardly even knew that it was there. When we were all finished, Kelli and I went into the bathroom and took off our well soaked panties and stockings before washing up and one more toilet visit. I remember getting back on the bed, pulling a pillow under my head and thinking that I should get up and blow out the candles, but that was it. Kelli said that I fell asleep so quickly and deeply that she checked my wrist for a pulse.

Fortunately Beth had Sunday off and Jenna didn't have to be at work until five in the afternoon so there was no need to set the alarm. However Mother Nature has her own alarm clock and mine went off around eleven in the morning at the same time that Beth's did. We hit the bathroom together and she still had an erection afterwards, so I started sucking it and like the last time, Kelli joined me in the sperm filled finale. We all went downstairs for a late breakfast and a lot of coffee and then came back to the bed for the next round.

I made love to Jenna first and Beth did the same to Kelli, then Beth and I were at it again. Beth asked me how I wanted to do it, so I got on my back and that is how it started and ended almost twenty minutes later. Jenna and Kelli took turns lowering their pussies over my face and that was pretty nice too.

Beth and Jenna wanted to see how the store looked so we were going to take them there before they went home. Jenna was in slacks and a T-shirt for the bar that she was going to work at and Beth came down wearing a simple pink cotton blouse with a casual blue skirt that that was pleated and came about halfway past her knees. This was what she called her "Mad Librarian," look. She had gotten the clothes a couple of weeks before but last week, she finally worked up the courage to try going out on her own. Her first time was going to be a grocery shopping trip and I had given her some advice, like go some place far enough away from where you live, pay cash, and wear a scarf on her head, and sunglasses with lightly tinted lenses. Which she did and the trip was a success and even Jenna was surprised that she had the balls to do something like that.

We drove over to the store and they were really impressed with how it had turned out. I had sent them a few pictures but it's really hard to get the feel for the place with just photos. They checked out the clothing a while and then Beth found the box of panties on the dollar table. While she was looking in there, the three of us had walked over to the counter and were talking. Beth joined us there and had picked out three pairs, two that were plain and almost sheer in white and pink, and another white one that had lace around the top and legs.

She asked Jenna, "Can I borrow three dollars please?"

I replied, "No way, just take them."

Beth let out this girly sounding squeal and said, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" in a high-pitched voice and Jenna looked like she was going to throw up.

"I hate when she does that," Jenna said to me.

Kelli and I laughed and I replied, "Hey, this is all your fault."

"Don't remind me," she answered, "At this rate, we are going to need a second apartment just to hang clothes in!"

I got both of their sizes just in case something came in that I knew that they would like and it was time for them to leave. Kelli & I went home and cleaned up the breakfast dishes, then headed upstairs to do the bedroom. While we were up there Kelli showed me the strap-ons that Ann had left. My original guess had been that they were twelve inches long but they were only ten but two and one-half inches in diameter. One was pink and the other one was purple.

Kelli picked up the pink one, waved it in my direction, and asked with a smile, "Do you want to take it for a test ride?"

"I would have to be pretty drunk!" I replied with a laugh and we spent the rest of the day just taking life easy.