More than Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The twenty minutes is up," she said. "Remind me what the terms of the forfeit were."

Somehow I cleared the fog from my brain.

"Twenty minutes," I panted. "You'd give me a blowjob that lasted twenty minutes before I would cum."

"Well, I'd say I succeeded in that, wouldn't you?"

"Oh God, yes, Emma. Please. Don't stop. Finish me off." I was coming down from the edge now and feeling so deflated.

She smirked at me, and said "Well, by the letter of the forfeit I think I've completed the job."

I just gaped at her, and pulled at my arms to try and free them, but to no avail.

"You really want me to finish you off?"

"Oh God, yes. Please."

"How do you want me to finish you off? Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Oh, God." I panted again. "However you want to. Please!"

"Hmm.." she considered, tracing the insides of my thighs with her fingernails. "Maybe I could, but that wasn't in the terms of my forfeit, was it?"

I was begging her now. I'm not sure that anything I was saying was in the slightest bit coherent.

"But, on the other hand," she said, and slowly started playing with my balls, making my erection reverse its downward progress. "On the other hand, I don't think a proper blowjob should be considered done until the recipient is fully satisfied.

"This time," she insisted, "I want you to hold back as long as you can, and I'm going to make you cum, do you hear me? I'm betting you won't last another two minutes."

She started off with just the head in her mouth, as it grew once again, and she focused a lot of attention on it, particularly around the glans, and I thought to start with I wouldn't last half a minute. She surprised me when, after all the teasing around the edges, she finally forced a finger inside my anus, and I think she thought that would be the trigger point, but I held back once again. Trusting her that she would do as she promised and bring me through to the other side.

In the end the persistent probing finger found my prostate, and that, combined with the continued gentle licking and sucking was plenty to finish me off.

I slumped against the chair as best I could, panting and closed my eyes.

"Oh God, Emma."

She crawled in into my lap and put her arms around me.

"Still friends?"

"Oh, God, yes. Still friends."

I turned my head and kissed her on the cheek, still breathing very heavily.

"So how was it?"

"God, Emma, it was amazing. You were amazing. Even with that nasty little trick at the end," I sighed.

"Was the pay-off worth it?" she asked.

"Oh God, yes."

"Then that's what matters." She paused for a moment. "Um, actually, well, I have a little confession to make."

"What's that?" I asked, still getting my breath back.

"Well, the twenty minutes was up well before I told you, probably before the fourth time you came close."

"What?

"Yeah. But you were doing such a good job of holding back that I thought I'd get at least two more cycles out of you! Forgive me?"

"Well, Jeez. Yeah, I forgive you."

We sat there together for a few more moments, before Emma got up and pulled her blouse back on, but didn't do up the buttons.

"Getting cold," she said, though to be honest I was just enjoying the way it framed her breasts.

A few more minutes passed quietly.

"So, when are you going to untie me?" I asked.

"Well, that's a good question. How generous are you feeling?"

"What? What's that got to do with anything?"

"Well, how magnanimous do you feel, you know, after your victory and everything?"

"You've lost me, Emma."

That got me an inscrutable look.

"Okay. You're a bloke. Maybe I have to spell it out.

"See, you've just gotten off, but I'm still horny here and, well, I could sit here on your lap and finger myself to an orgasm," and she slid a finger between her legs as she spoke and wriggled a little, then removed it, "but I've got this young hunk of a man all tied up to his chair, and I reckon that, whilst I've got him here, all helpless and at my mercy, I could finish myself off quite nicely with him one way or another."

A shudder ran through me, and I wasn't sure whether it was in anticipation or fear.

"Now, maybe I could untie you, and I reckon if I asked you to find a way to get me off as well, you'd do it, really well, and without complaining, even though it wasn't part of the original deal.

"But. you know, since you're sorta stuck there until I untie you, maybe I could have my way with you anyhow," she finished with a raised eyebrow.

I took a deep breath, then exhaled, and tried to calm myself down.

"I can't stop you doing whatever you want to do," I admitted, and I still wasn't sure if I wanted to stop her.

"You probably could, you know," she said, "if you fought hard enough. Certainly you'd be able to make things very difficult for me without me hurting you.

"But that would be a bit too much like rape or sexual assault," she continued, "and like you I don't do that sort of thing. So, I was thinking maybe you could help me out here."

I was either too out of it, or too conditioned to the fact I was tied to the chair to figure out that if I'd said that what I really wanted to do was for her to untie me, let me lay her on the bed and go down on her, it would have been more than enough, and she would have loved it as well, but Emma had other ideas and I certainly wasn't with it enough to stop her train of thought.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, falling right into her trap.

"Well," she said with a sly grin, "since we've got about an hour before the guys get back from their game, I thought I could give you a bit of a taster of what you might have gotten if I'd won that last frame.

"So, if you agree to it, you could let me tie you a bit tighter, and show you what it would have been like, and I can have a bit of fun with you as well as you getting me properly worked up. And, you know, if things go well, you might get off again yourself!"

And there was the bait, right at the very end.

"And, you know, I reckon you're liking being at my mercy anyway," and she traced her cold hands down my sides again, making me shudder at her touch, knowing that I couldn't easily escape from her teasing fingers. "You certainly didn't raise any murmurs about me tying you to the chair in the first place, even if you were anticipating a great blowjob."

"And that wouldn't be sexual assault?" I asked.

"No, because, if you agree to it, to me taking control of you, then let's be clear that you'll consenting to me doing whatever the heck I want."

She could see the objections in my eyes even as I opened my mouth to voice them.

"Oh, don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you... well, not too much and only in a way that'll I reckon'll turn you on as much as it does to me! You can have the same terms as you would have had if I'd won the game, only without any time penalties since we don't have much time. Just a taster session, like I said... and really... I don't think I'm going to do anything to you that you aren't going to enjoy..."

And I agreed...