All Comments on 'More than Friends Ch. 02'

by mytentoryours

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Complete and utter lunacy.

This stupid story ended when she untied him from the chair. Since he couldn't trust her any further than he could throw an elephant, he got dressed and left, reminding her to never call him or try to see him ever again. Who would stay around a woman that has demonstrated that she's bat shit crazy? Even for fiction this was ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You can't please everyone.

Excellent story. Quite credible.

When she untied him, he was hooked, there was no way he'd not do her bidding.

More like this and/or more to this story.

PointWalkerPixPointWalkerPixabout 9 years ago
I am amazed.....

...at the previous comments. Why, I wonder, would individuals read the entire story if it was not "resonating" for them? Why is there the tone of actual anger? Rhetorical questions, of course. I adore to control a partner and I equally adore to be erotically controlled by a gifted, intuitive, and creative partner such as you describe so well in your account. Well done.

lookingformistresslookingformistressabout 9 years ago
Amazing!!

This is so my fantasy.... Well done, loved how you described the scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic - One of the rare *erotic* stories on this web site.

A very well paced and thought out tale.

Hope for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome experience !

Damn, I wish I could go back to college and live out that fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still a nice premise

But too much screaming.

Gave it another four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous