More Than Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well,getting intois right," she said. "Once you're ready to go, you're gonna be getting intome."

"Oh-h," he said. "Maybe we had better get a condom then."

She looked into his eyes. "You don't have to," she said. "I'm willing to take the risk."

He smiled. "Remember what you said about lasting longer? Judging from my last performance, I think some extra endurance would be a good thing."

He had a point. His stamina had been rather disappointing. As he reached for the box of Trojans, she asked, "Are you always that fast, or were you just, you know, excited?"

He gave her a rueful smile. "Unfortunately, endurance has never been one of my strong points."

"I see," she said. "We'll work on that."

She heard the satisfying stitching tear of perforated cardboard, and pretty soon he had a condom in his hand, still in its paper-foil wrapping. He handed it to her, but she had other ideas. Instead she bent to his crotch and took the head of his penis in her mouth.

"Uh..." he said. It was mostly a groan. "Uh, Heather... Maybe not such a good idea, if you want me to..."

She let him pop out of her mouth to facilitate speech. "Silly," she said. "I want you to be hard. This is a good way, isn't it?" Delight glowed on her features, daring him to contradict her.

He grinned. "Fine, but I get to go at you again."

Once he was in her mouth, she began to move up and down slowly, taking him in as deep as she could. She had never mastered that deep-throat thing; her gag reflex was too strong. Maybe she would try it later. For now, though, she still had her lips, and tongue, and she knew how to use them. He was circumcized, so she had access to that little ridge down the underside of his shaft, and she feathered her tongue up and down on it, faster than the movement of her mouth, and he murmured in pleasure.

But all too soon she felt his hands on her shoulders. "My turn."

She pouted. "Oh, if you insist. I really like giving head," she said honestly.

He smiled. He could tell she was serious. "Well, you'll get to do that later. For now, though, I want to be inside you."

On second thought, that did sound like a good idea. She relinquished her hold on his cock without a second thought.

He maneuvered her until she was on her knees, straddling his neck as he lay under her. He stretched out his neck as she held her pussy lips open to let him attack her. She was still a little sensitive, but he took things slowly, starting on the outer lips as he had before and quickly moving to the inner. She shuddered and gasped as shocks of pleasure rattled across her body, emanating from that little nubbin at the top of her slit.

"Okay," she said, "it's time." Ignoring his grumble of annoyance--evidently he was just as much at home with oral sex as she was--she opened the condom package and, stepping backwards down the bed, rolled it onto his cock. She found herself squatting over his knees with his cock pointed towards her head. After that it became obvious what to do next.

They looked into each other's eyes as she positioned his cock at the opening of her pussy; then, as one, they looked at their crotches as she slowly sank herself down on his shaft, taking him in and in and in until there was no more and her buttocks rested against his thighs. He gasped indrawn breath as her warm, slippery embrace engulfed him. She felt him gently bumping against her cervix and realized he was the perfect length for her.

They looked into each other's eyes again. This time he extended his hand. Understanding his invitation, she stretched out full-length on top of him, his member still buried inside her. He put his arms around her; she laid her head on his chest.

"I've always wanted to do this," he said. "This position, I mean."

"Well, I'm glad you have your chance," she said. She loved the articulation, the freedom of this position. Sometimes it was nice to have her lover on top, to have his weight on her, to feel him thrusting into her; but sometimes it was nice to take at her own speed, to feel him caressing her pussy, to rotate and bend and make him hit just the right spot... They had their advantages and disadvantages, both.

"Hey, Heather," he said.

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

She smiled. "I could get used to hearing that. You should say it more often."

"I love you I love you I love you?"

She giggled. "Yeah, that sounds about right. I love you too, Colin."

His hold tightened on her.

"You ready to go," she asked after a moment's pause.

"Let's get it on," he said, and giggled.

She supported herself on her hands, slowly moving her hips up and down. He felt the velvet caress of her passage, surrounding him like liquid pleasure; she felt his warm fullness moving inside her. He reached up and tweaked the nipple on her right breast, feeling the globe hanging down into his hand.

For a few minutes they moved like that, until he grunted and took a hold of her elbow. "Soon," he said, "better wait a little."

She looked down at him, bemused. "Damn, Colin, youdo have a short fuse."

He gave her a rueful look. "What, you think I'm happy about it? I love this, Heather, I want to stay here forever. With you. Inside you. Whatever." He rolled his eyes at his own lack of articulation. "You. That's what matters to me."

She smiled down at him, feeling love well up in her throat. "You've got such a good ear for sweet nothings."

He reached up and caressed her cheek.

When she started moving again, she gave up on leaning over him; supporting herself on her knees, she sat straight up, moving up and down on him. Sometimes she rolled her hips to give her clitoris more direct contact; sometimes she moved from side to side; and gradually she picked up speed until she was coming down hard and he was rising to meet her. Colin watched her--erect and proud, her nipples and breasts extended as she arched over him, her golden hair mussed and tumbling down her back, her face open with the shocks of pleasure running through her... To him, she had never looked more beautiful.

Their moans mingled with the scents of their lovemaking, their labored breathing. His hand found hers and their fingers intertwined.

"Soon," she asked.

"Very soon, yeah-- Oh!" He arched, driving up to meet her; she came down on him, taking him in as deep as he would go. She felt the base of his cock expand, felt it throb and jam within her; but nothing came. Oh, yes, he was wearing a condom. He strained at her, and sadly, she felt nothing.

She decided that she would never make him wear a condom again. He could if he wanted, but she would not ask him to by inclination. True, his cum had rather leaked out of her as they walked to Safeway, and her panties were probably in a bit of a mess; true, there was a risk of pregnancy; but she had had his seed once, felt it splash against her cervix and cling to her walls, and loved it, and she wanted it again.

She rode up and down a few more times as his climax passed, and then looked down at him. His eyes were closed and he was breathing hard. His dark hair was tousled. She could see his pectorals heaving up and down as he gasped for breath.

Maybe not the most hunky guy I could have found, she thought, but he'll do. I love him, anyway. He could look like a baboon and I wouldn't care.

"Crap," he said, once he had breath. "I keep ending up in your debt."

She smiled. "It's not a race, we don't have to keep track."

"Yeah, but... I want you to enjoy yourself as much as I do." He looked up at her with his clear, warm eyes. "I mean, it's not just about me here, it's a mutual thing. You're part of this too, you know?"

In answer, she leaned down and kissed him as thoroughly as she knew how. He had to start all over with the process of getting his breath back once she was done, and she was a little light-headed herself.Gee, who would've thought that pressing lips together could be such a tiring exercise?

His cock had been slowly shrinking all this time, and now she felt it starting to dislodge. She pinched the open end of the condom to his shaft and then withdrew him from her pussy. She felt a little sad when he left. Then she climbed off him, and he disposed of the condom, knotting it as the instructions suggested.

They curled up together. The clock read 10:33 PM.

"So, uhm," he said, looking for a conversational opening. "How's your day been?"

She laughed. "We just had sex and we're in the middle of that post-... What's the word? Covetal?"

"Coital," he said, chuckling. "Post-covetal bliss would be something else entirely."

She resumed: "We just had sex and we're in the middle of that post-coital bliss and you ask me how my day's been."

He smiled. "Well, I had to saysomething." But he turned to her, his eyes concerned. "Howare you? I mean, I guess you're happy now--"

"Well,that's awfully presumptuous," she said playfully.

"--but what about before? I mean, we haven't talked about your break-up at all yet."

"...Aww. Do wehave to?"

"Well, no, we don't, but... I mean, I dunno. If we hadn't started, you know, fucking each other, we'd be talking about that."

"...Yeah."

"So howdo you feel?"

She was silent for a little while, thinking. Idly he reached out and played with her hair. She knew her hair was one of the secrets to her good looks, and she took very good care of it. It was a wonder to hold. The gentle, pleasurable tingles across her scalp distracted her, and she smiled at him, but she wanted to know how she felt.

"I feel good," she said at last. "In the past twelve hours I've gotten rid of my self-absorbed jackass boyfriend, realized how much I loved someone, had some pretty good sex, had come inside me for the first time,and I've spent quality time with one of my best friends." She flashed a glinting grin at him. "I'm not sure there's a better way to spend a day. I don't care about Jason, he can go fuck himself for all I care." She giggled. "He probably will, knowing how much he loves himself."

Colin rolled his eyes and grinned at her. "Silly."

They lay in companionable silence for a little while. Heather sidled closer to him and felt the beat of his heart within his chest, comforting and reassuring. Idly and without reason she began to suck on his nipple. His hand stroked the back of her head, her neck, her back, feeling the arch of her body as she bent to him.

"Did you know," she said suddenly, "that your cum was leaking out of me when we went to Safeway?"

He looked startled. "Uh-oh. I hope it didn't show. I hope no one smelled it." He gave her that rueful half-amused smile. "I think that would've caused some comments."

She kissed the underside of his jaw. "They probably wouldn't have needed it. You know how people are when they're in love."

He thought about it, and nodded. People in love are among the most demonstrative in the world, and they make it obvious to everyone around them how they feel.

"Whatis love, anyway," she asked him, scooting up the bed so that she could see his face. "I mean... Everyone wants it. But whatis it?"

He blinked at her. "You know, people have pondered that foryears. I mean, there's dead Greek guys who have written about it--like, Ovid and Plato and Socrates."

"Who's Ovid?"

"He wrote poetry."

"Oh."

"It's pretty good, too. I dunno if maybe it's the translation into English or whatever, but his verses just... Dance. They're bright and vivid and justalive. Haven't seen anything to compare before and since."

"Ooh. So, what does that have to do with love?"

"Oh. Uh. (Wow, talk about yer tangents...) I dunno. I guess I'm just pointing out that lots of people have said lots of things about it. Like, Plato said you shouldn't love a person, you should love their virtues or whatever. The person is only a conduit for this, you know, greater good or whatever. I think everyone in my class agreed that he was bullshit."

"I agree. Ee-yuck. But forget all these dead Greek guys. What do you think love is?"

His brow furrowed as he concentrated, and he was silent for a moment. "I think the best way to describe it is what some other guy wrote--thankfully, he's still alive. He said it was this giddy, happy feeling at just being able to be near you. And when you're close to me, the whole world looks brighter, and when you leave, it's like everything went dark again." He shrugged. "I guess that's what they mean when they say 'Light of my life' or whatever."

"Do you really feel that way," she asked quietly.

He nodded. "Yeah. You're... You're what matters to me, Heather."

She drew him close and held him tight. He felt her tears and her smile on his bare chest and kissed the top of her head.

"What about you," he asked when it seemed she had composed herself. "What do you think love is?"

"I dunno," she said. "I mean, I was asking the question." They giggled. "But, I think... Well, it's what you said, for one. Things are always better when you're around. Actually, I don't know why I never made the connection. When I'd be near Trent, or Jason, or whoever I was dating, things would look up--but when I was nearyou, the same thing would happen. But, anyway. It's more than that. It's like... You know, you want things to work out for them. When you would talk about trying to get together with Jane, or whoever else it was (I could never remember), and when youdid get together with Jane... I mean, a part of me was always a little uncomfortable, because I think I wanted to be that girl, but the rest of me was just... Always hoping. Praying that things would go right for you. And it's the same for Adam, too, and all my other friends."

She paused for a moment, and sighed. "You know, I never really felt that way about any of my boyfriends. Isn't that odd? Jason would talk about the football team, and I wouldn't really care. Bobby would worry about the SATs, and I wouldn't really care. I was in love with them, but I wasn't friends with them. Isn't that odd?"

"Well, we are teenagers," he said. "Teens do some really weird stuff sometimes."

"Like think they're in love," she said, a little cynically.

"What," he said, "you onlythink you're in love with me?"

"Well, I don't know. I mean, everyone says love is a mature emotion, and teenagers are kinda not mature, by definition, you know? I don't know if that's true or not. They also say that if you're in love, you just...Know. But that's such bullshit, it means thereis no, you know, nodefinition of love, it could beanything. If you justknow, then you'llnever know."

"It could be a stomache ache."

"Yeah, exactly! So... I kinda don't wanna pass judgement. There's too much potential for being wrong. I know Ithink I'm in love. But I don't know if I am."

"But then you could use it as an excuse for anything. You could justsay, you know, 'Oh, I'm in love,' and lie to yourself and just use it as an excuse for fucking."

"Now hold on a second," she said.

"Heather, if you don't believe you can fall in love, it'llalways be an excuse. Even if it's real, you'll just dismiss it or use it to justify yourself."

"I see," she said. "I see your point."

At the same time, his arms tightened around her and his hands stroked her back, in reassurance that he did not actually believe this about her.

"Do you believe we can fall in love?" she asked.

"Yes," he said. "Maybe I'm wrong. I think I'm ready. But regardless, I think we have tobelieve we can. Or else it's all pointless."

"So we have to lie to ourselves about what we feel," she asked.

"Maybe. But if we don't believe it can be something bigger and better than just sex, it'll never become that."

She said nothing, turning this new thought over in her head.

"You have to believe youcan fall in love. That way, if itdoes happen... I mean, if you label everything 'love,' theneventually you'll be right. Like the thing about the monkeys. There's this theory that if you put an infinite amount of monkeys in front of an infinite number of typewriters, one of them will eventually produce Shakespeare. It's kind of the same--and just as haphazard, too. You may end up being wrong a lot. Maybe you'll marry someone because of a stomach ache. But youstill have to believe."

She nodded. "Yeah. I see. It's kinda like free will. Whether we have it or not, we have to believe we have it, or else our choices and our lives mean nothing."

He nodded. "Yeah."

She smiled up at him. "See, this is so cool. With other people, after we had sex, he'd mumble something and then turn over and go to sleep. You, I can have philosophical arguments with."

He beamed. "Well, that's what I'm here for."

"What, philosophical debates?"

"Only post-coital philosophical debates."

"What, so every time I wanna talk about Life, The Universe and Everything, I have to fuck you first?"

He grinned. "I'm joking."

She laughed. "Good, 'cause that's the most absurd thing I've ever heard. 'Ugh. Ugh. UHH! By the way, honey, what's the point of free will?'"

They laughed over that for a few moments, and then fell into companionable silence. Heather snuggled into his arms, feeling warm and pleasant and more content than she had in a very long time.

"So," she said, "now what? It's not even eleven. We have lots of time..." Her eyes lidded provocatively, and she ran a hand across his inner thigh. "...If you want to do anything."

His cock twitched as her hand continued its travels, jutting against her stomach. They both looked down at it.

"I'm sure I can think of something," he said, grinning. "Or if not we could, ah, put our heads together and think of something."

She did, matching his lips to hers, their tongues teasing each other through open mouths, feeling each other's heartbeat and breath. Her hand wrapped around his cock and began to stroke it gently; not to be outdone, he put a hand to the outside of her groin and moved it up and down, feeling it beginning to swell and moisten. They remained that way for a while; but then a thought occurred to her and she broke off.

"But you have two heads," she said, grinning. To illustrate, she gave a soft pinch to the bulbous end of his cock. "Which of these shall you be putting together with my one head?"

"Which would you like," he asked her.

"Well, I still haven't blown you," she said. "And I would like to."

The joking tone fell from his voice, and he spoke tenderly. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"Aww." She pouted, temporarily taking the role of the sullen child. "Can I do anything Ido want to do?"

"You can do anything you want," he said. "And, ah, you can doanyoneyou want, too. Just so long as it's me."

She giggled. "That sounds enjoyable. Mind if I get started?" Without waiting for his permission, she dove towards his hips and took his cock in her mouth.

Colin groaned when her warm mouth closed around him. He groaned even more when her tongue began to swipe around the head of his cock. He placed his hands on her head and put some effort into massaging her scalp, but their attention was clearly elsewhere and he soon gave it up. Her head began to bob back and forth and she applied a bit of suction, but they both knew that the glans was where the action was, and she seemed intent on getting through this at maximum speed.

"Wow, kinda... In a hurry, aren't you," he said.

She giggled; it came out a little muffled around his cock. She smiled up into his eyes. "Buckle your seatbelts, love, this is gonna be intense."

She went to it with a will, alternately attacking the head and licking up and down his shaft; and a couple of times, she licked his over balls, her hand still stroking up and down his shaft. Presently it got hard to give them attention, because he was coming closer and closer with every passing second, and his balls were retracting in preparation to shoot their load. The sensations on his cock were maddening and incredible; he had no idea he could feel this good. The warm wetness of her mouth engulfed him, drawing him in; her tongue sailed over the surface of his glans, sending shocks and jolts through his system. His eyes were closed; his mouth opened, drawing air in ragged gulps; his hands pressed at her head, begging her to continue.