More Than Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heather-- Heather-- I'm gonna come soon--"

She smiled up at him again. She could tell from his breathing and the stiffness of his cock that it was going to be soon. She latched onto the head of his penis, applying strong suction, and rubbed her tongue across its underside.

"Oh, God, Heather-- Oh!--"

She felt the first spurt against the back of her throat and jumped a bit--it never failed to startle her when a man came in her mouth. But even as she tasted the first jolt of his warm, salty cum on her tongue, the next came, and she began to swallow, doing her best to keep up with him while still applying some sort of stimulation. She lost track of how many times he squirted, because she was still moving, stroking the head of his penis, licking the underside of his shaft, as his groans faded and the fire burned down.

She continued to lick him gently for a minute or two, delicately cleaning every inch of his cock with her tongue, as he came down from his high. Then she scooted back up to the top of the bed, where he threw his arms around her and kissed her soundly.

"That was intense," he said, grinning.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it," she said primly.

"You swallowed?" he asked. When she nodded, he said, "You didn't have to."

"I know," she said, smiling. "But I don't mind. It's a good source of protein."

He laughed. "Protein. Right."

When his laughter stopped, he gave her a direct look, serious and intense, and when he said, "I love you," she knew he meant it.

She was a little shaken by his intensity. She forced a laugh. "Not just because of the blowjob, I hope."

"No," he said. "Because you're a good friend. And because I've seen you in bad places and I've seen you get your ass out of there all by yourself, without needing anyone's help. And because I admire you and the strength that you show." He smiled. "And yeah, you give great blowjobs."

Now it was her turn to be serious. "I never thought of myself that way." She made a disbelieving laugh. "When people tell you they look up to you, you know, it's... It's like, so startling, so completely irrational. You don't believe it for a second." She looked up at him. "But then I hear you talk that way and I think... Hey, what if it's true? What if I reallydo have something to admire? Besides, like, my tits and ass and all that."

"Alot more besides that," he reassured her.

"Well." She smiled at him. "It's a different feeling. But it's nice. I feel like I can do anything."

He held her close, and she clung as tightly as he did.

"I'm gonna go turn off the lights," he said eventually, and yawned. "It's... It's getting late." He got up, went over to the light switches by the door, and shrouded the room in darkness. Enough light came in through the windows, from the streetlights outside, for him to see, and he made his way back to the bed and its rumpled comforter, which Heather was slithering under. "I take it you're not going home tonight then," he said.

She gave him a radiant grin. "What, you really think I'm going to pass up the chance to spend the night with the man I love? It's not like I'vehad one before now."

"Well," he said, returning her grin. "That makes two of us."

"You've never had somebody there?" she asked. "With you, at night?"

He shook his head, halfway under the covers. "No."

She looked at him with something akin to shock. "Wow. That sucks."

"I know," he said, his voice resigned. "But at least now there's someone here." He settled down next to her. "I was starting to think I'd reach twenty without ever having someone to hold at night."

"Well, not ifI can help it," she said, smiling. She took his arm and put it around her.

He was silent for a moment, and she could see from his face that he had something important to say. "I..." He hesitated, stumbling over the idea. "I can't help but feeling like I owe you something. I mean, here I am, I've had sex for the first time after years of making do with my hand, I'm in bed with the most beautiful woman I know, whoalso happens to be my best friend... I am, like, the luckiest man alive. There's gotta be a hook somewhere." A smile flitted across his features. "You know, fine print or something."

"What are you saying," Heather asked him.

Colin's mouth opened and closed like a fish's. He searched for words. "Well-- I feel like you're getting the short end of the stick here," he said. "And that kind of makes me feel bad. 'Cause you deserve better than that. I mean, I should probably make it up to you or something."

She laid a finger across his lips. "Don't think that."

He didn't reply, in deference to her wish for silence, but his eyebrows went up quizically.

"Colin, I can explain it all away in about three words:I love you." She kissed him. "Sure, yeah, you've had more orgasms than I have. Sure, it was your first time but not mine. But that's okay. I don't care if there's an imbalance, and if you really do, I'll tell you how you can make up for it. But it doesn't bother me. If it makes you happy, I don't mind."

"Well," he said, "I want to makeyou happy too."

"Then we should both be very happy together," she said, grinning.

He drew her to him and kissed her. She moved in closer, until their bodies were pressing together. He ran his hands across her back, over her shoulders, through her hair; her hands wandered similarly over his body. His came to rest, eventually, on her buttocks; he lightly squeezed them, and then drew her hips even closer to his, so that she could feel his hard-on, jutting out at her pelvis.

"Mmm," she said. "Do you want?"

"Doyou want?" he asked. "I'm, like, all cummed out already."

"Surely you have alittle left."

"Well, I suppose. I don't think you ever completely run out. But I've never tested." An apologetic smile. "Once is enough for me, generally."

She giggled. "You are like a girl sometimes! It's so surreal. Sometimes you act just like a guy, and then there are other times when I think you've grown boobs or something. I never know what to expect."

He grinned at her. "Well, you better not have a problem with it, because I'm not going to stop."

"Oh no?" she said playfully.

"No," he said. And then, thinking,Might as well take the final plunge: "I'm actually rather proud of it."

"You are so shitting me!"

"No, I'm not!" He stuck his tongue out at her. "You look at the way guys act. They talk about women like they're sex objects. They don't have any common sense. The only reason they keep their grades up is so that they can go to the parties and get drunk. It's ridiculous. I don't want to be like that, and I'm proud to be not like that. And if it means I end up acting like a girl... Well, that's fine with me. At least I'm not thinking with my dick."

She was silent for a time, looking at him, turning these new thoughts over in her head. "That's what I like about you," she said. "You have courage. You have these values of yours and you stick to them. And you're not ashamed of them. Even something like thinking like a woman."

He shrugged uncomfortably. He didn't see what the big deal was. So he stuck to his guns. So what?

"It's different," she said.

"Well," he said, "some time during elementary school, with everyone laughing at me no matter what I did... I tried to do the things that other people were respected for, and it didn't work. And I realized that, no matterwhat I did, people would still laugh at me. Getting their respect just wasn't an option. So I figured that if I couldn't pleasethem, I might as well pleasemyself."

"Yeah, but-- Don't you see?" she said. "The values you chose... Not everyone would have decided to be honest and compassionate and intelligent like you are."

He blushed. "You flatter me, madam."

"You know it's true," she said, giving him a fond smile.

"Well." He shrugged. "That's who I want to be."

"And that's different," she said.

He smiled. "Okay, okay, you win." The last word was interrupted by a yawn. "Boy, it's getting late. I don't know about you, but I am like completely..." He took a good look at her. To judge by her face, it might have been noon. "Jeez, where do you get all this energy?"

She gave him a malicious grin. "Probably because you owe me those orgasms."

"Can we defer to tomorrow? Not that I don't want to go down on you. I love doing that." The plain honesty in his voice made her smile. "But I don't think I'd be much use to either of us if I fell asleep with my face in your pussy."

"All right," she said, "tomorrow." Now that she thought about it, shewas kind of tired. Sleep would probably be a good thing. Especially here, in Colin's arms. "Good night."

"Good night," he said, giving her a kiss, and they snuggled together, their bodies close, their arms wrapped around each other. Sleep washed over them in a silent wave.