More Than Friendship Material Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, pledge. Still way light on the details, but I'll let that slide, for now," Mary said with a wink. "OK, let's see. It's T's turn to be askee, and we reverse the order of asker. So.....pledgeling, you get to ask your new crush. YAY!"

Tammy grinned evilly at Liz, who continued her deep blush.

"Before that, though," Hollie interjected, "I need a bathroom break and some more wine. Who's with me?"

"Does that mean I get to go to the bathroom with you, or just drink?" Tammy asked jokingly.

"You're the guest," Hollie laughed. "so it's your call."

"I guess I'll just be good and wait my turn," Tammy said. "Of course we have a lovely cocktail waitress here to pour the wine.' She tickled Liz and handed over her empty glass.

Liz smiled and got up to pour everyone a fresh glass. Then, while the girls all took turns with the bathroom, Liz checked her phone to see if there was a response from Todd to her earlier text. She pouted when she found that there wasn't. So, she took her own trip to the restroom and pondered what to ask Tammy. The pretty brunette was fun and had fit in well with her new found group of girlfriends. But, there was less giggle, more smolder to her personality. That was equal parts thrilling and disconcerting. Steeling herself for whatever came next, Liz returned to the living room.