More Than Friendship Material Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt utterly silly, but completely fun. Liz nudged Hollie and Mary playfully with her hip and they nudged her back as glasses clinked together. "To my fellow sisters and newest member," Tammy smiled, "To many fun times and cherished moments together."

"Here here!" They all agreed and took long sips with happy sighs.

"Damn that's good," Mary exclaimed.

"You're spoiling us, T," Hollie said. "This must cost a fortune."

"Try it with the strawberries," Tammy answered. "And it's only money. I don't get a chance to entertain often, and I'm enjoying it.

Tammy swallowed a bite of strawberry and continued. "I have a lunch interview in a little while. While I'm there, you three will be enjoying a gourmet private lunch yourselves, then whatever you want done at the hotel salon." She looked pointedly at Mary. "Anything."

"Are you sure," Mary asked. "I mean, you don't have to.."

"Oh just let her do it," Hollie said excitedly. 'This is like our own 'Pretty Woman" fantasy."

"She was a hooker," Liz added playfully.

"What's your point?" Tammy said with a wink."Maybe I plan to recoup every dime out of all your sexy little hides. Now, we've got about an hour to kill before the massage therapists get here. Any ideas how to spend it?"

"I do," Mary said. "It's jacuzzi time!"

Hollie let out a little whoop of joy and skirted past them all to get the water running. Robes hit the floor, as champagne, strawberries and naked bodies made their way into the spacious bathroom. "Oooh yeah." Liz admired out loud. "This place is great. When you're no longer all rich and famous, we'll have to all pitch in for a few nights of just girl time."

"I'm game." Mary agreed and after a few moments of idle chit chat, the foursome sank into the jacuzzi with moans of pleasure.

"That's it, Mary. We need to move out of our sad apartments and find a high class joint with this a jacuzzi." Liz grinned, tipping back her glass and draining the contents.

Mary giggled, "We'd have to drop out and make some serious cash."

"Well...you did mention Pretty Woman...high class call girls?"

The 'twins' burst into giggles. "Oh yeah - I can only imagine!! The boys would love that idea...NOT!"

Tammy winked. "You know, if you were halfway serious about that, I could hook you up. Without it even being for guys."

Liz blushed. Mary looked thoughtful. Hollie asked, "How much are we talking, here?'

'HOLLIE!" Liz exclaimed. "No Way!"

"Why not," the little blonde giggled. "It's not that big a deal, and I'm not even dating anybody. What's wrong with selling what I can give away for free?"

"How much depends on the customer and what you're willing to to do," Tammy said. "A lot of times it's just for the companionship."

Hollie gave Tammy a serious look."You're not kidding are you?"

"Nope," the brunette replied."I've never paid myself, but I have been tempted. If, and I know it could be a big if, you wanted to give it a whirl, I could make sure that the client was reputable and worth your time."

"I'll get back to you on that," Hollie said.

"If you do it," Mary said. "you have to share on the details, k?"

"Deal," Hollie replied.


Liz shook her head in wonder. The crazy shit they talked about! Still, she was looking forward to more pampering at the spa. If anything, she would feel all refreshed and ready for when Todd got back from his check up the following day.

They talked for a while, joking and sipping on champagne and eating their strawberries until time to dry off. "I think I'm a prune." Liz said, giggling as they all toweled off and shrugged on their robes.

***

Todd left X-Mart after cementing his schedule for the next week. He wouldn't tell this to Liz, but he was really concerned about the dip in the bank account that the weeks off of work would cause, and Liz had been off a lot too. He'd have to make up a lot of lost time, but that was starting Thursday. No way was he giving up his first night off of the injured reserve list. Little Todd stirred at the idea of him and Liz finally getting to do everything they wanted to do, but only recently figured out.

Thankfully, the attorney's card in his pocket was relieving the stress on that front. He hoped that Tammy was right about the firm being able to help, but she seemed to know what she was talking about. He still couldn't quite figure out why she seemed so familiar, though.

Timing was perfect as they all filed back into the bedroom and the phone rang. Tammy answered it and agreed with whoever was on the other side of the phone. Soon after, a knock on the door sounded and Hollie trotted over to open it. Manicurists and massage therapists waltzed in carrying their goodies.

All the girls grinned, more than ready to be pampered to the max.

***

Allen finished paying for his groceries and carried them to his car. Normally he'd already be asleep by now, but he couldn't sleep with such a full stomach. His new friends sure ordered alotof food, and he had eaten more than he wanted, simply to be polite. They were a good bunch, and their camaraderie was enviable. Todd and Liz had finally made it official, which was good in a couple of ways. Allen liked both of them, even if Todd always seemed unnerved around him. Liz was a really nice person, and he could still kind of feel both her touch while she danced for him, and her lips from her smoldering kiss. That had been his first real kiss in way too long. Maybe it was time to look for more.

With Todd and Liz together, Hollie seemed to be free and flirting with him. But, they came from such different worlds. Everything about her was overt. Blonde, perky, perpetually bouncing. She was a cheerleader for God's sake. Why would a social butterfly like that be interested in a guy like him? The college campus was full of available guys, and even though some of them were dicks like those whose asses he'd helped kick, there had to be tons who would kiss her feet if asked. Then again, the fact that her brother had saved Allen's life had to play a role in their meeting. Fate couldn't be that random, and the eastern philosophies he'd read often stressed karma. Maybe he should take her up on her way too obvious hint at other breakfasts, or maybe he should deal with all the potential roadblocks first, like that lawyer thing Todd had mentioned. The new girl was intriguing. She was guarded, much like him, but more used to social interaction. There was something behind the surface that he couldn't quite put a finger on, but there had been a connection between them this morning. Just a different one than he had felt with Hollie. Allen pulled into the driveway and fell into his routine. He could tell these things may nag at him later, but one thing the Army had taught him was to sleep when it was time to sleep.

****

As big as Tammy's suite was, the place was crowded with massage tables, nail stations, and hotel staff. Soft music was playing, the champagne was still flowing, and the girls were basking in the luxury. Liz and Mary snapped some pictures with their phones, and texted them to Todd and Ben, saying "Hope you two can afford to take care of us like this :)"

As much as the three "sisters" were enjoying themselves, their patron seemed happier than all of them. After she got her massage, Tammy bounced from station to station checking on them with a big smile. Once they were all happily ensconced in their spa treatments, she proceeded to get ready for her lunch meeting with the athletic director and her agent.

When she had flown in two days earlier, the tall brunette had actually been nervous and a little agitated. She had never been at the top of the tennis rankings, having started a little later in life than those girls that were almost past their prime at twenty. But, she had consistently performed well enough to be comfortably situated in the high teens to mid twenties as a solo, as well as being a well sought out doubles partner. The money was good, even great at times, but at some point athletes start losing a step. Tammy knew that time was coming and wanted to have a back-up plan in place early on.

When her agent had called with the prospect of coaching a team, she really hadn't considered that option. But, in retrospect, it made sense. It also meant a lot of work, moving to a place she'd never been, and basically starting from scratch. Fortunately she had a degree in physical education, and that gave her ideas of how she'd want to run a program. The initial interview went well, and everything seemed comfortable, right up till the AD had asked about family.

Her sexuality had never really affected her career much. She wasn't famous enough for it to hurt, since her endorsement contracts were tennis focused, not national brands. At a school in the Bible belt, where she'd have to recruit, though, the situation could be different. Even going out to Ladyfingers the night before had seemed a risk. Meeting the girls had been a happy coincidence. They were young and lively, maybe without all the life experience she had, but still fun and, most importantly, honest. Even their guys seemed cool. Allen was especially intriguing. The "gay" joke had been fun since she could tell that all the girls harbored at least some attraction for him. There had been a connection between them when they met, Tammy thought. That had lent weight to the joke. She smiled inwardly. It would be interesting learning more about him.

Putting the finishing touches on her outfit, and dabbing some perfume between her breasts, Tammy walked back out to see her friends. "OK girls," she called. "Do I look OK for my interview?"

The girls whistled at Tammy as she showed off and smiled. "Good enough to eat!" Mary quipped and all of them laughed and nodded in agreement.

"You'll knock them dead." Liz said, giving her a well manicured thumbs up.

With her chin propped up on her hands, Hollie nodded. "Oh yeah, girl. If they aren't impressed, they are idiots. Keep us posted okay?? We'll be here basking in luxury while you do your thing."

They all giggled and Tammy grinned, shaking her head before blowing the girls a kiss and giving them a way. "Enjoy ladies!!"

Tammy closed the door behind her, before almost immediately unlocking it and stepping back in. "Remember to watch the clock, kids," she said. "You have lunch in the club and salon appointments. Can't have you getting too distracted."

"We won't," Mary called back.

Tammy slipped back out, and the girls started talking again. "Do you know what channel her interview is supposed to be on, Mar?" Hollie asked. "I want to make sure I see it."

Mary laughed. "Oh that's right. You two don't know about that. It's not a news interview. It's a job interview."

"Really?" Liz asked excitedly.

"Yep," Mary continued. "You were just looking at the potential new and first tennis coach for our fine educational institution."

"That would mean she'd be moving here!" Hollie shouted.

"Hard to do it and commute from Miami," Mary replied. "Now, since I'm an optimistic gal, once we're done with all this pampering, we have a celebration to plan."

"Sounds like fun." Liz smiled, wiggling her toes in some sudsy water as the tech put a finishing coat of polish on her fingernails. "But I havegotto get back to work soon or I'll be living in a cardboard box."

Mary rolled her eyes and Hollie giggled. "Like we'd ever let you live on the streets!"

"You'd rather Todd and I soil your guest room? You may have to sound proof."

The girls burst into giggles and Liz wiggled her brows. "I'm going to make that boy beg."

More giggles followed and several techs blushed, including Liz who couldn't believe her brash words.

"We're turning her to the dark side!" Hollie quipped between giggles and Mary grinned, giving them both a wink.

"'Bout damn time. So, lets relax. I'm still nervous about what Ben will think of a brunette as a fiance."

Liz smiled softly, "He'll love you no matter what, silly goose. You two are the perfect match!"

***

Todd got out of his first class since his medical trauma. The history course was just as dull as he remembered it, but it was still nice to get back into a normal routine. Swinging by the student center after class, he caught up with Ben in the food court. The two friends grabbed some Long John Silver's meals and adjourned to the TV lounge to eat.

"So tomorrow's the big night, huh?" Ben asked.

"Barring something unforeseen, yeah. Doctor in the morning, then I'm ready to roll."

"Cool. Mary texted me that the girls were all at some spa or something. I guess Liz is getting all dolled up for the occasion. I hope you have made appropriate sacrifices to the gods for this bounty you're about to receive."

Todd laughed. "Yeah. I got a similar message, and I performed all the arcane rituals right before class. Now I just need to come up with some kind of plan for the evening. I kinda shot my wad on the first date the other day, and now I'm stumped."

"I doubt she needs or expects anything out of the ordinary, dude," Ben said. "What's wrong with just a normal evening at home. You've already got the domestic life thing down pat."

"Yeah, maybe. But still it seems like a special occasion for me, and I want to do things the right way."

"How about Vaseline, strawberry preserves, and a live chicken?"

"That's more of a Christmas thing," Todd said with a grin.

"True. There are some harvest and Halloween things going on. Hayrides, haunted houses and such." Ben offered.

"All fun, but not really right for tomorrow, I don't think."

"Hmmm. I think I may have an idea. We can kill two birds with one stone."

"Intriguing," Todd said. "What do you have in mind?"

"I'll show you," Ben said. "Come on. We have to hit the mall."

Ben wouldn't tell where they were going. As they walked through the mall dodging strollers, teenagers, and mall walking old people, Todd started to get antsy. "Dude, I'm not going to Victoria's Secret with you."

"In your dreams, gay boy," Ben answered, but he did stop and close his eyes. "Mmmmmm. Liz at Victoria's Secret..."

"Stop that. Before, it was semi-okay. Now it's making me a little uncomfortable. I don't talk about Mary like that. Well, not Mary alone, at least."

Ben thought about that. "Point taken, not that I ever said you couldn't. Let me know when you're out of initial infatuation and fantasizing is back on the table"

Todd punched Ben in the arm, hard enough for him to feel it and start moving again. Before long, they found themselves in front of a small store nestled in a corner by the Macy's. Todd winced. "Oh come on, man. Seriously?"

"Yep. You know it was only a matter of time before we had to come here anyway."

"But, I don't know if I'm ready for this. Think of the impression it gives..."

"I am," Ben replied. "You want to make one, right?"

"Yeah, but still...You don't think it's too soon?"

"If I did we wouldn't be here."

Todd sighed. "OK, but if this goes bad, I'm blaming you."

Looking shell shocked and groaning to himself, Todd followed Ben into the store. A pretty African-American sales clerk stepped from behind the counter to greet the pair. "Mr. Sullivan, it's nice to see you again. How's your lovely fiance?" she asked sweetly.

"Fine, Amber," Ben responded. "Thanks for asking, and I told you to call me Ben. I'm hoping you can assist my best man here. He has a big evening planned."

"I'll do my best, Ben" Amber said with a smile, as she turned to Todd. "How special an evening, Mr....?"

"Todd. And I'm not sure exactly how special. I really hadn't planned for this so soon."

"OK, I can understand that, Mr. Todd," Amber answered. "Let's start with when the evening is, and we can go from there."

Todd blushed. "Um, ok, and Todd's my first name. Todd Farmer. It's tomorrow night."


"And he's been waiting for this most of his life," Ben interjected. "He's just nervous."

"I see that all the time, guys," Amber laughed. "I think we can help you out. Are you sure you want to go this alone? A lot of times it helps to have the lady around for her advice. You had Mary with you here, before, Ben."

"Oh no!" Todd uttered," she doesn't need to be here. I don't want her to know yet. I mean...I don't know what I mean."


"'Dude, calm down," Ben said reassuringly. "You're gonna have a stroke." Amber took Todd's arm in hers and patted it.

"Todd, I do this every day. She'll love whatever you choose, OK. The quick turnaround is a limiting factor, but I know we can help. Now let me show you some reasonably priced alternatives, and you can get an idea of what color and cut you want to go with." The dark skinned beauty led Todd around the store, making notes and offering suggestions. Eventually, Todd made a tentative choice.

"I don't know Amber," Todd said. "Are you sure this one will be OK."

"If it were me, and you showed up with that," the salesgirl said, "I'd melt. What do you think Ben?"

"He's not my type.," Ben replied matter of factly. "But he is really freaking slow. Come on, man. I didn't plan for this to take a year."

"OK, OK. Todd took one more long look at the selection. "I'll go with this one, Amber. You sure there's no trouble with sizing it?"

She winked at him. "Quite sure. You just stop in tomorrow and we'll get you all fixed up."

"Finally. " Ben said. "Just pay her already and let's get out of here."

Todd took a deep breath and pulled out his wallet. He handed his credit card to Amber. "Please be gentle," he pleaded.

****

The girls were in heaven, basking in the glow of super pampering. They sipped on their drinks and chatted about this and that. Liz watched with apt interest and amusement as Mary went through the process of becoming a brunette again. She looked petrified, drumming her fingers nervously and shooting both Liz and Hollie looks.

"You're going to look beautiful Mary. I know that Ben is going toloveit." Liz assured her, smiling sweetly.

"Distract me. I swear, if he leaves me, I'm coming after all of you."

Hollie let out a snort, big rollers piled onto her hair as she let the warm dryer set her curls.

Liz giggled, "He's not going to leave you, silly. So anyway, tomorrow is the 'big' night. I almost feel like I should get Todd a present or something."

Hollie laughed at that. "Youarethe present, goof!"

Liz grinned, "Maybe so, but I'm just sayin'..."

"I agree with Hollie. You should get something sexy, wrap a little bow around yourself and be the gift! Hell, you've waited your whole life for this, whether you realize it or not." Mary said and winked.

Liz fingered the chain around her neck, the heavy ring sitting happily between the top of her breasts. She didn't look entirely convinced. "I don't know guys, he was soooo sweet." She flushed, remembering their date and his unselfish need to satisfy her.

Mary grinned, "Girl, men love sex. No matter what. You could present yourself for every major holiday of the year and not get him a single thing and he'd be completely happy with that. Trust me."

Liz giggled, "So you'll help me choose something to wear?"

"Well duuuuuh." Hollie laughed and Liz stuck out her tongue and laughed in return.

"That was mature ladies." Mary said and winked. Before long, the color job was complete and Mary had her hair styled. With massages finished and feeling completely refreshed, Liz and Hollie gazed at Mary with new appreciation.

"I hate to say it, but now the boys will be truly excited! A blond, a brunette, and a redhead, oh my!" Hollie chirped.

Liz agreed. "You look beautiful, Mary. Wow, you were cute as a redhead, but hun, you were born to be a sensual brunette."

Looking sleekly styled, the girls changed back into their clothes and smiled. "So, how about a quick trip to that hot little boutique I saw downstairs?" Mary asked, "Maybe we can find Snow White here something good to wear for Todd. Something that will turn him into mush, if not for the hard pole keeping him upright."