More Than I Wanted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blow job will be $40 but you will not be able to cum in her mouth. She will finish you off and let you shoot your load on her face."

I can't believe what he just said but he holds my arms up tightly behind me. How can he expect me to do this?

"Our new sissy has also promised to wear some nice fem clothes for us and will even wear makeup so you will want to fuck her mouth even more," he continues. "Oh yes, did I mention that she agreed to leave the door to the booth open so anyone who wants can watch?"

I hear the excitement in the voice of the men, the comments about not wanting to miss something like this and not believing someone would even do this.

"Tell the men how you can't wait to have your face covered in their cum baby," he tells me hurting my arms even more.

Tears run from my eyes as I let the words out. "I want you all to cum on my face."

"Look up and open your mouth bitch," he whispers in my ear. "Run your tongue over your lips and show them what a fucking sissy whore you are."

I look up and when I look into the faces of the men, I can see the lust in their eyes and it leaves no doubt what they are thinking. I run my tongue over my lips getting him all wet. They see a faggot sissy that is begging to be their dirty little cock sucking slut and probably think that is what you really want and are more than willing to accommodate you.

"Sunday night, ten o'clock, and seconds are available so bring lots of your cash," he says as he turns me around and pushes me back into the booth.

"How could you do that to me, how could you?" I ask, not believing what he did.

"Ten o'clock Sunday bitch and dress properly with makeup and best if you buy a wig also," he tells me. "If you fail to show or fail to look like a little sissy whore, you know who the first two emails will be to."

I sit down on the bench, head in my hands. Oh god, oh god.

"See you later baby," he says. "We are going to have such a special relationship, you will see."

He starts to leave. "Where are my clothes?" I ask him.

"You are wearing them baby," he tells me as he exits the booth shutting the door behind him.

I sit there, stunned. How can I drive home dressed like this? Then there are the men outside, I know they are waiting for me to come out. I stand up looking at myself again and realize how large the breast forms are. They must be DD and on my slim body they look huge. I work up my nerve and open the door and step out.

The men merge on me, hands on my ass, hands on my tits but I push through them. 'Come on baby, suck my cock now.' 'Let me fuck your tight pussy fagboy, I will make you squeal like a little piggy.' 'I will see you Sunday cunt.' These are only some of the things I hear as I move through them and out of the booth area. As I emerge into the brightly lighted main part of the store, I see the other customers stop and look at me as I walk as quickly as I can in the heels. Can feel my ass swishing from side to side as I take the small steps the skirt also makes me take. Finally I leave the store and reach the safety of my car. I drive off as I see a couple of the men from the booths come out of the store and motion at me. I ignore them and gun it leaving them far behind. I make home without incident. I look around and seeing no neighbors, I hurry into my house shutting the door behind me and collapse into a chair. Will this never stop?

*

I wonder what will happen to Steve. What do you think should happen to him? I would love feedback with your ideas. Please help me shape the next chapter.

12