All Comments on 'More Than I Wanted'

by gbr2004

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 5 years ago
Well, here's the thing.

This is a pretty good story. I think it is mis-categorized.

Steve has some curiosity and might like to do some exploration into fet-life, and meets someone who seems to have some insight into it. If that were all that happened, even if they wound up messing around, dressing him up, maybe some humiliation, maybe some sex play, then it would easily fit into the Fetish category.

However, this story is about a guy who gets duped by another guy who likes to dominate and enslave people. The guy won't let him leave, and straight up blackmails him into doing and agreeing to do things that he does not want to. That puts this story into the Non-Consent/Reluctance category.

I do enjoy some Reluctance stories, but I need to be in the right mood for it. The Non-con stuff is only interesting if it converts into the character reluctantly getting into it. So, accurate categorization is important to me.

Like I said, the story seems good. It's well written, easy to read, has mostly believable dialogue, and your descriptions of both the action and the character's inner reactions are good. Please keep writing. Just work on that categorization thing, please.

tamis_demisetamis_demiseabout 3 years ago

I need to find a MAN like Mike. I LOVE the story

biazmbiazmalmost 2 years ago

I couldn't stop reading, and ended up throbbing.....fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I need to be spanked because I am a sissy fagot bitch like Stef. Please Chrissy please turn me into a cock loving bitch that serves real men oh I am so hard. I can I have their phone number please please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous