More Than I Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers

"Don't you think I'm pretty?" he asks me. "I think you are pretty, very pretty," he says as his hand comes to my cheek. I can see the pink polish on his long nails.

"Sorry but you really aren't my type", I say moving my head to the side trying to get rid of his touch.

"Are you sure baby?" he asks. "I think I might be just your type," he tells me as he grabs my head with both his hands and moves forward quickly and kisses me.

I try to move away but he holds my head too tightly. I keep my lips closed as I feel his tongue try to push between them. Suddenly, I feel pain on my lips and realize he bit my lip. "OWW," I cry out.

He moves back a foot or so from my face holding my face to where I have to look at him.

"I don't like hurting pretty boys like you," he tells me, "but I get so mad when I feel rejected. You aren't going to make me hurt you are you pretty boy?"

He moves closer again, slowly. I know what is going to happen. He holds my head tightly and I feel his lips on mine. Then his tongue licks my lips lightly. His tongue soft and I smell the perfume he has on. Not wanting my lips bit again, I open my lips a little. His tongue enters my mouth. My first kiss with another man and it's with a flaming fag rather than a dom like I imagined.

His tongue explores my mouth, a soft kiss, like a woman would give you. His lips are soft on mine and I can taste the lipstick he is wearing. His kiss is long and even though I try to resist, his kiss feels good and I start responding to it. I blame it on the pot. When he breaks the kiss, his lips remain on mine and he gives me soft little lip kisses and I feel his body press against mine.

"Hmmm that was nice sweetie," the fag tells me.

His mouth moves to my neck and he start nibbling on it, soft little bites. I know it's wrong but it feels good and a moan escapes my mouth. He moves back making me look at him, then he moves to my lips again but stopping just short, his tongue touching my lips lightly at times. I can't help it, I open my mouth and he kisses me again, his kiss deep and wet, I feel him move against me, his hands move from my face to my hips and he pulls me again him. I don't move away but kiss him back. Soon, I'm sucking on his tongue, it feels so good.

He breaks the kiss and moves away from me. Now the embarrassment hits me. I was kissing the flamer and liking it. I look over at the dom. He is just sitting there, his legs spread and I can see his cock has grown. It's outlined in his jock, thick and at least 8" and can see a bigger defined cockhead outlined as well.

"Master, he is hot, suck a nice kisser," the fag tells him. "Men are going to love him, I hope not more than me though," he says putting a fake pout on his face, giggling.

Know my face must be so red. I can still taste his lipstick on my lips and even though it kinds of grosses me out, I still remember how nice it felt when he was kissing me and playing with my neck.

"I'm glad you like him Chrissy," the dom says, "I'm hoping you two will become good friends."

"Did you give him the robe, it looks so pretty on him," he fag says, "I'm jealous."

He walks back to me and unties the sash. I try to move but I can't and stop as he opens the robe, displaying my thong to him and the dom. I can feel my cock has responded to his touch but being tucked, hasn't really gotten hard.

"Look Master, his panties look so smooth in the front, just like a girl," he says giggling.

His hand moves to the front panel of the panties and he runs his long fingernails over them lightly. It feels so good that it's hard to stand still.

"Are you really a girl?" he asks me.

"No. Please don't do that," I plead even though it feels so good I can feel my cock start to harden.

"Look Master, sweetie does have a cock," he says. "Do you want to see it Master?"

"I probably don't want to see it as much as you do Chrissy, but yes, let's see what the boy has," the Dom replies.

She moves down in front of me, I see her looking at my crotch. Her fingernails start at my waist and slowly start moving down, a light scratching touch. When her fingernails come to the thong, she slowly starts pulling then down. Soon, my cock flops out, 5" of semi-hard cock. She pulls them down to just below my balls till the thong holds my cock and balls out almost like they are being displayed.

"Oh, look Master, it's so cute", Chrissy says, "and look at its pretty little head. It's so little, don't you just love it Master?"

Never really thought my cock was small, have seen others and seems above average to me but still embarrassed to hear her talk about my cock like that. Damn I mean him not her.

"Yes Chrissy" Master answers, "A pretty cock for a pretty boy."

Thinking how faggy this is getting. I'm really not thrilled to be treated like I'm a fucking pretty boy. Even though I'm not big in statue still always considered myself masculine and being talked to like this is becoming disconcerting. Chrissy moves till our faces our close again.

"I just love cock, don't you?" he asks his fingernails traveling lightly up my bare ass cheeks. His touch does feel good. I can feel my cock starting to get harder. I can feel it standing out even more. "Master has such a nice cock. I bet you would love to see it, wouldn't you?" Chrissy asks.

I look over at him. His legs are spread apart and can see the outline of his cock through the jock. His balls fill out the bottom of the jock. His cock looks very long and thick, curling up toward one leg. Slowly I nod my head yes. He stares at me. Chrissy reaches down and takes my cock in her soft, little hand and slowly stroke it. It feels so good and I feel my cock getting harder.

"You have to earn everything with Master sweetie," Chrissy tells me. "Ask him nicely."

"Please, Sir, may I see your cock?" I ask him. He just stares back at me till I lower my eyes.

"No, not like that" Chrissy quickly tells me.

She movers her hand to the back of my head and moves closer pulling my face to hers, and kisses me deeply. She seems to be sucking the breath out of me, her other hand still stroking me. The kiss is hot and I hear myself moan into her mouth. She breaks the kiss, I feel so out of breathe.

"Now ask him," Chrissy orders.

"Please, Sir, may I see your big cock?" I ask but this time my voice weak and soft, still trying to get a deep breath. I hear how much different it sounds.

"Much better sweetie, you sounded like a good little boy wanting to see a real cock," Chrissy tell me as she kisses my cheek releasing my cock. "You really must stop thinking about yourself as a real man."

Find that a very strange thing to say but what can I say. Chrissy then turns and goes to her knees and turns her back to me and starts crawling over to the dom on her hand and knees. Her ass swishes provocatively as she moves to him. It's really quite erotic I catch myself thinking. As Chrissy get to him, he stand and she pulls his jock down and off him. He stands sideways to her and she turns to get in front of him again. Standing as he is, I can see his cock. It's huge at least 10" and big around as a Red Bull can. I now know why they think my cock is small.

Chrissy is just staring at it then turns and looks at me. Her face is flushed and desire is evident. As she turns to the dom, his hands move to her face and she opens her mouth. He moves closer bringing his huge cock to her open mouth. Then he slowly starts sliding his cock into her mouth, slow but steadily pushes more into her mouth. I'm amazed as more and more cock enters her mouth. She is not moving, just letting the dom give her more cock. The dom turns and watches me as he keeps moving forward till his whole cock is in her mouth. It's amazing. She is passive, on her knees, her lips in his pubes. I can see her throat is swollen from the cock buried down it. He moves one hand to her throat, sliding his hand up and down slowly feeling his cock.

"Chrissy was once like you," the dom suddenly tells me. "She was in need of direction." He slowly pulls his cock from her mouth. It is all wet and looks even bigger, he rubs it on her cheeks, her tongue reaching for it. "Take it sissy, show the pretty boy what you need more than anything."

She moves forward taking the cock in her mouth again and takes all of it again impaling herself on the cock. Can see her swallowing and moving slowly on the cock. I watch as she sucks him, continuing to deep throat him again and again. Her moans fill the room. The dom pulls her hair pulling her off his cock, her mouth open, drooling, as she tries to move forward enough to get his cock back in her mouth. She seems possessed by the cock. He releases her hair and her mouth springs forward swallowing the cock again. He starts face fucking her faster, long stroking, feeding her his big cock. I see him stiffen and pull his cock back out of her mouth until just the cock head remains in her mouth. Then he cums, his moans and the look of the fag's face leaves no doubt what is happening. Chrissy continues to suck until the dom finally pulls his cock from her mouth.

Chrissy gets up quickly and moves to me. Know she is going to kiss me again and don't really want to kiss her after she just swallowed his cum but she holds my head and gives me no choice. As our lips lock and mouths open, I get my first taste of cum. Then suddenly, her tongue pushes a large amount of cum into my mouth. I realize she didn't swallow his cum and is now making me take it in my mouth. I try harder to pull away but she holds me tight. I can't believe how much cum she has in her mouth and our tongues stir it around in our mouths. The taste is not bad but the texture seems so strange. Finally, she breaks the kiss and steps back.

"Don't you just love the taste of cum sweetie?"

My mind racing as the taste of cum fills my mouth. I have to swallow his cum and I feel it moving down my throat. Don't know what to say as she stands there looking at me.

"Maybe if you are good, Master will let you suck his cock someday sweetie," she tells me. She throws me a kiss and leaves the room.

The dom stands there looking at me. Even after coming, his cock looks big, hanging there above those big balls. He sees me looking at it.

"Well Stevie, having fun?" he asks as his hand reaches down and strokes his cock.

A drop of cum comes out and he wipes it off with a finger and moves over to me and bring his finger to my mouth. I just stare at his finger as he brings it to my lips and rubs cum all over my lips.

"You will learn to crave cum boy, not be able to get it out of your mind," he states coldly. "I don't know Sir, this is different than what I expected, I don't know if I can do this," I tell him, confused and unsure of what is happening.

He moves behind me and unfastens the padlock letting my arms free.

"Come sit down," he says motioning to the couch.

He walks over and puts the jockstrap back on and comes over and sits down next to me. "I'm sure you will be a good boy and do as you are told," he tells me, "with the right incentives, we can often do much more than we might believe."

He picks up a remote and turns on the tv and on it is a picture of the flamer and me kissing. You can hear my moans as he kisses my neck. I can't believe the look on my face, the look of pleasure.

"I'm sure you two would be very popular on the internet Stevie," he tells me as the tv is turned off.

"Please Sir, please don't, I would die if anyone saw that," my voice pleading.

"Now listen and listen carefully," he tells me staring me down, "as long as you are a good boy and do as you are told, no one will have to see that video."

"What do I have to do?" I ask, so scared of what I have got myself into.

"Obey boy, that's all," he says very matter of fact. "Now I want you to go into Chrissy's room and ask her to help you get rid of all that nasty body hair."

"What?" I gasp, "I can't do that, I go to the gym and out golfing with my buddies. What would they think?"

He stares at me. "What do you think they would think of the video, Stevie boy?"

"Please don't make me do that, please," pleading with him.

"Maybe you will just have to find some different friends, I know Chrissy really likes you," he tells me.

I can't imagine being out in public with a flamer like her. "Sir, I can't, really I can't." He reaches over suddenly and grabs my forearm and pulls me towards him. Before I know it, I'm over his lap and he has my arm twisted up behind my back. Then I hear a loud noise and my ass explodes in pain. He slapped my ass really hard with his hand.

"Boy, you must learn to obey," he says and then he starts spanking me.

Each spank is hard and he moves from cheek to cheek. It really hurts and I try to squirm away but he is too strong. My ass begins to feel like it's on fire. His blows move to where he is just catching the bottom on my ass cheeks. That hurts even more and I try to stand it but his spanks are so hard and soon the tears are flowing. He doesn't stop and soon I'm crying like a little boy. Finally he pushes me off his lap and I lay on the floor crying, my ass hurts so badly. I reach back rubbing it but my touch makes it hurt even more.

"I think I gave you a task boy, you want to tell me again that you can't do it? DO YOU???"

"No Sir," I say between sobs and start to get up.

"Stay down there and crawl to her room," he orders.

So embarrassed to be crying like I am, I wipe tears away and start crawling to Chrissy's room.

"If I find any hair below your neck when you return, you will go back over my lap, UNDERSTAND BOY?" he tells me as I crawl across the room.

Sob, sob, "Yes Sir." I get to Chrissy door and knock on it and she opens it and looks down at me.

"Oh sweetie, what's wrong?" she asks and when I look up she sees my red eyes and my tear streaked face. "Come on in."

I crawl into her room and she shuts the door.

She reaches out her hand, "Get up sweetie."

I get up and she leads me over to her bed and we sit down but I get up quickly as my sore ass hurts as I sit.

"What happened?" she asks.

"He told me I have to shave off all my body hair," I tell her. "What will my friends think?"

"What they think isn't important," she tells me. "What is important is keeping Master happy and doing what he says."

"But I didn't agree to anything with him," I tell her. "We were just going to meet and have a drink and now look. How did this happen?"

"Master must like you and wants to help you find your direction," she tells me. "That is what he did for me and now I couldn't imagine being like I was before. You must learn to obey him and do what he says until he decides to release you."

"He can't keep me here," I got a job and everything.

"No baby, he won't keep you here," she tells me. "He will let you leave but you will come back when he calls you and you will learn to obey him or he will ruin your life. I'm sorry sweetie, but that's just the way it is now."

"He can't do that to me," I say wiping my eyes.

"Unless you are willing to let everyone know about these desires of yours, you must. He will have copies of the IMs you shared and he has videos of everything that happens here. He will send them to your family and to your workplace. Do you want that to happen?" she asks.

"No, but...," I start to say when she interrupts.

"There are no buts honey, I'm sorry, that's just the way it is," she tells me as she runs her hand through my hair. "It won't be so bad sweetie, you just have to do as you are told."

Chrissy sits down beside me on the bed and puts her arm around my shoulder then leans over kissing me again. I return her kiss, it feels so good to feel that she understands what I'm feeling. Her lips are so soft and the kiss is so nice and I find myself responding, kissing her back.

She breaks the kiss. "He would be mad if he knew we did that without permission. You won't tell him, will you?" her voice sounding excited and a little panicky.

"No, I won't tell him," I reassure her but the way she seemed so scared of Mike made me even more disturbed. I look at her and she is looking at the door making sure no one is there.

"Come with me, you need to take a shower," Chrissy tells me standing up offering her hand. I take her hand then it hits me how I'm acting. Here I am, kissing a flaming fag, holding his fucking hand. I pull my hand from hers. Damn, I'm even acting like she is a girl. What the fuck???

Chrissy looks at me, "You can't act like that or it will get very bad for you," she tells me, looking so serious. "You must understand what is happening here with this man. Do you want everyone to know? Do you, because he will."

"I just want to see what is was like, I wasn't looking for anything like this," I tell her, my voice almost breaking.

"I know," she acknowledges, "but it doesn't matter. If he sees something he likes, he takes it."

"But..." I start to say when interrupted.

"And right now, he wants you," she answers. "Now come with me and get into the shower."

Feeling helpless and not knowing what to do about it, I follow her and take off the robe and the panties and get into the shower she has running for me. The water is hot and feels so good that I feel my body relaxing some. I try to forget for a couple minutes what is happening here.

"There is a bottle of lotion on the shelf," she tells me. "Step out of the water and rub it all over your body. Don't rinse it off and don't get any in your hair."

I pick up the bottle and all I see are the words 'Hair Remover'. I know what this is going to do if I do what she told me to do. What are my choices, I know I can't let others find out. Nothing he can make me do can be worse than that. I think he would tell them too just from the way Chrissy acts. I open the bottle and spread the lotion all over my body. After a few minutes, it starts stinging. "Chrissy, it burns can I wash it off?"

"Not yet sweetie," she answers.

"Please don't call me that," I tell her trying to make her understand.

"Whatever sugar buns," she answers a laugh in her voice. "Go ahead, rinse it off."

I step back into the water but can't watch as I rinse off. Then I run one hand down the other arm and feel how smooth it feels. I start looking at myself and realize that all my hair is really gone. There is none on my arms or legs, my armpits are smooth and when I look down, all my pubes are gone. It looks so strange. I can't go to the gym like this. I can't go golfing. What have I done? Then it hits me again. What choice did I have?

I get out of the shower. I see Chrissy standing there looking at me. "Satisfied?" I ask her, trying to display my displeasure to her.

"What a little bitch," she taunts. "Look what I have for you." She holds up a pair of pink panties. "Ask me for them sweetie," she says her mood seems a little different since I got out of the shower. The sympathy has left her voice.

"Come on Chrissy, don't make this any worse," I plead.

"Ask me for your panties bitch," she says with absolutely no compassion.

"OK, can I have my panties?" is my curt reply. Next thing I realize is that she has thrown the panties at me and they hit me right in the face.

"I'm telling him how you are behaving," Chrissy says to me harshly as she turns to leave.

I watch as she walks away and then think what might happen. "Wait, Chrissy, please stop." She stops looks back and me then starts to leave again. "Please stop Chrissy, please," I plead. She stops then stomps back to me.

"You going to be good?" she asks me coldly. "You don't want to piss me off, you might need a friend."

"I'm sorry Chrissy, it's just that I'm not that way, you know fem, like you," my voice whiny.

"You sure, you sure sound like a little bitch the way you are begging me sweetie," she says, her demeanor so much different than before.

gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers