More Than I Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
652 Followers

"I'm not like that, really," I tell her trying not to sound the same as before. She just looks at me.

"Tell me how much you like your panties," she tells me leaving no doubt she is serious.

I look back at her, her eyes unblinking till I look down. "I like my panties Chrissy, thank you for them."

"Go ahead, put them on, Stef," she tells me her voice sounding more excited. She watches as I reach down and pick them up. I slide them up my smooth legs. They feel so soft and smooth and so different. Note that she called me Stef but ignore it, I really don't want to make her mad again.

"No, Stef, tuck your little cock back between your legs then pull your panties up tight," she directs.

I do as she says. It feels so weird to be tucked between my legs like that. I feel her hand take mine and I don't resist and she leads me over to a full length mirror.

"Look Stef, it makes you look like you have a cunt," she tells me.

When I look, I realize she is right. My cock tucked back like that make my sack almost look like pussy lips through my panties. I just stare at myself. No hair anywhere but on my head. Feel like some of the manliness of mine has been taken from me. I look at the guy beside me. Hot pants, high heels, lots of makeup, what the fuck am I doing here. I'm not like him. Then I look back at myself, standing there in nothing but panties. Holy shit. She squeezes my hand.

"I have to take you back to him now Stef," she says breaking my spell.

"What is he going to do to me," I ask pleadingly. "Can you help me, I'm scared of him."

"No baby," she says, "you just need to do as you are told and everything will be alright."

She leads me from the bedroom back into his room. He is sitting in his big leather chair as she leads me up and makes me stand in front of him. He doesn't say anything, just looks at me. Then Chrissy slowly make me turn around stopping so he can get a good look at my ass. I can feel my face turning red from the embarrassment of being displayed like that to another man.

"Did he behave," Mike asks Chrissy, ignoring me.

"Not very well Sir," she tells him.

I can't believe she told him that.

"Come here," he says, his voice hard and demanding and no doubt that he is talking to me. I move closer and he reaches up and takes hold of my wrists with each of his hands and pulls them down onto the top of his knees.

"Legs straight, stick your ass out bitch," he tells me and I do as he says. It makes me bend over with my ass sticking up and out nicely. "How many Chrissy?" he asks of her.

"Five Sir but hard ones," she replies.

I'm trying to figure out what they are talking about when I hear him tell her to get the wooden paddle. I start to struggle but he holds me tightly by the wrists.

"You move one more time and it will be ten, bitch," he states. "Is that what you want?"

"Please don't paddle me Sir, please," I plead, "I will do what you want me to do."

"I'm not going to paddle you, Chrissy is," he tells me. "Unfortunately, she does get a little jealous when I take in a new girl."

"Sir, please, you got this all wrong," I beg him. "I don't think I'm ready for this and I'm really not into the fem stuff, please Sir." He nods to Chrissy and I hear this loud cracking noise then it hits me. CRACK!!! My ass feels like it exploded. Chrissy hit my ass very hard with the paddle. I hear a noise and realize it's me crying out loudly.

"NOOOOOOOOO, oh god, oh god," my voice crackling. "No more, please, please, it really hurt.

"Look at me," he says and I lift my eyes to him and he stares at me. "What is your name?"

"Steve Sir," I answer quickly and he just looks at me. CRACK!!!!! My ass explodes in pain again. I scream from the pain and when I look down, Chrissy grabs my hair, pulls it back and makes me look in his eyes again.

"What is your name?" he asks again.

Trying to think but my ass feels on fire then realizing what he wants. "Stef Sir, Stef."

"And you want to be my sissy boy?" he asks staring at me.

Not being totally out of it, I know how to answer. "Yes Sir, I want to be your sissy boy."

"And all you think about is cock and how much you need men to teach you how to serve real men," he then asks.

"Yes Sir," I answer, tears running down my cheeks.

"Beg me Stef, tell me how much you want to be my sissy fagboy, beg me bitch," he tells me.

Sobs escape from me as I beg him. I tell him that I want to be his sissy and learn to serve real men. I promise to be good and do as he says. Tears flow down my cheeks. Realize I'm almost babbling.

"Did you get all that Chrissy?" he asks and as I turn I see the video camera and realize she taped the whole conversation. "Alistor99, that is your father's email address isn't it bitch. Maybe we should send him a copy of that video. What do you think? I think he would be so proud of his fag son."

"Oh god, no Sir please, I promise I will do what you want, I promise," pleading to him. Realize that he must have searched my wallet and got all my personal information.

"I know you will Stef," he says as he lets loose of my wrists. "I know you will. Chrissy the last three are for your pleasure. I'm going to my bedroom, just let me know if she gives you any trouble." He leaves the room.

I start to stand up straight and reach for my burning ass.

"Put your fucking hands down and bend over, put your hands flat on his chair," Chrissy tells me.

I do what she says but plead with her. "Please Chrissy, I'm sorry if I did something wrong. I want us to be friends. Please."

"You faggots piss me off, come in here and think you can take my man from me, make him like you more than he likes me," her voice sounds so mad.

"No Chrissy, I promise it's not like that," my voice breaking, can see some tears have dropped on his chair. "Please help me get away, this isn't what I wanted at all."

"If you fucking move I will tell him you called him an asshole, now stick your ass out more bitch," she threatens.

I stick my ass out and brace myself.

CRACK!!!!! I scream, the paddle catching just the bottom of my ass cheeks. I move my feet around trying to dull the pain but it doesn't help.

"Stand still bitch, stick it out again," she screams at me.

When I do, CRACK!!!!!! Screams...tears. I can't even talk, it hurts so bad.

"STICK YOUR ASS OUT BITCH!!!" she screams at me. I stick my ass out again but the pain is so bad I can't stand still, shifting from one leg to another.

"Whenever you are with me, you will try to talk like me, walk like me and act like me, DO YOU UNDERSTAND BITCH???" she shouts.

Between sobs, I get the answer out, "Yes Chrissy, I understand."

"And why will you do that?" she quizzes.

Crying hard, I blubber out, "Because I'm a sissy faggot."

"Just like me?" she asks.

"Yes, yes just like you," I cry out and then CRACK!!!!!!!! The hardest one yet again right at bottom of ass cheeks. I scream out and fall to the floor, reaching back trying to sooth the pain.

She grabs my hair and pulls me crawling across the floor and out the front door of the house. I see my clothes on far side of porch.

"We will call you soon bitch," she says slamming the door.

I crawl over to my clothes so maybe I won't be seen and get them on. My ass feels like it's on fire and my pants make it worse. The tears flow as I wipe them away repeatedly. I make my way to my car and make my way home. What is going to come of this, it could be so bad, and I cry myself all the way home.

More to come sometime.

gbr2004
gbr2004
652 Followers