All Comments on 'More Than Just a House-Warming'

by sexmehard

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A most delicious vignette

Thank you

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
the pause that refreshes

as you can tell from my name, most of my stories take place in the bathroom, but with a little pee mixed in for fun. I really liked your story and your charcacters. good work.place in the bathroom, but with a little pee mixed in for fun. I really liked your story and your charcacters. good work.

kingleonidasskingleonidassover 12 years ago
Well told.

Short but sweet. Keep'em cumming.

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Party favour

Bathroom sex always has the element of danger, and this was no exception. Nice entry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bathroom

I followed Earl up to the bathroom,he was my next door neighbours son,I am42,he is 18.He went into the bathroom,just as he was about to close the door,i pushed in,surprising him.I said i need to go,do you mind as i lifted my skirt,making sure he got a great view of my pantied arse,then turned,sat on the toilet,looking at his crotch,growing.Earl as i reached out,undoing his pants,his hard cock springing out,oh Earl as i stood and turned and he did me doggy style over the toilet with his young fat cock causing me to orgasm as he blasted into me.Earl now comes over to help when my husband leaves,he has certainly lubricated my mouth,pussy and even my arse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous