All Comments on 'Morgan on the Spanish Main'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Finish the story!!!!!

Loved the story but youleavt the reader hanging because youdidn't finish it!!! You write like the writers of the ultramodern novel who can write capture the readers attne and intrest but YOU REFUSE TO FINISH THE STORY...ARE YOU AFRAID TO FINISH IT...IF SO GET SOME PROFESSIONAL EDITING/WRITING HELP... AS AN AUTHUR 1/4 THROUGH THE STORY YOU SHOULD HAVE THE ENDING IN OUTLINE FORM...DON'T LEAVE US HANGING WANTING MORE AND WONDERING WHERE YOU ARE GOING. YOU WRITE VERY WELL BUT THERE IS NO COMPLETION..Ican't leave my name or addrese since wife dosn't understand..Iread more for story than for SEX!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I enjoyed the story

I enjoy stories by ronde, you are a very good author, and I felt that I enjoyed how it ended, with a happily ever after. Your stories are wonderful deep with characters, and I never have to be distracted by mis-steps in the story. Thank you so much for writting such a beatiful story.

(I apologise for any grammer or spelling realted errors)

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
went....

looking for a pirate story and found one...loved it...thank you for sharing respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very very good indeed!

Searched for a pirate story, and got a pirate story! Was very good,off to find more of your work now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Absolute wonderful story. I enjoyed every unraveling moment!

white_featherwhite_featherover 11 years ago
So very well done.

Dear sir, I know not if this will reach you, or if you are still around to hear it. I hope so, in that this is one of the very few times I have ever posted a comment. You have the gift of telling a great tale, of moving me into the scene and scent of the story. This is the third time reading this one over the last two years, and at least once for all of your other tales. I was remiss in not letting you know before, my fondness for your work. It has been ten years since you posted it, and I shall keep it as one of my favorite stories in my "vault". I wish you had more. Perhaps you do and I need to search harder for them. We will see, but it is my wish that you have a chance to read this and feel someone's sincere appreciation and gratitude for your work. Well done, sir, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding read;;;

If time permits, couple more pages would be nice.. Thanks for a sea story.. N.E. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent story! Loved it.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

You write such good adventure/romance stories!

5

Peapod41Peapod413 months ago

Agsin, a rollicking tale with as much swash- as there was -buckle. The poetic licence used

to move from scene-to-scene was believable, while the central mis en scene never varied.

Acouple of niggles: "tsught" instead of "taut" and "remover" instead of the past tense

"removed". Agsin thr dumb spellcheck rears its ugly head.

Richard1940Richard19402 months ago

Yet another great story. Thank you. 5*

Peapod41. Why do you keep nitpicking, you've had a bloody good story, you aren't going to get your money back and all you are doing is proving you are stupid instead of leaving us guessing.

"Acouple", "tsught"", "Agsin" and "thr" . Four errors in two lines. The dumb spellcheck could be your friend. Dumb and dumber.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...