Mormon Chicks Like Big Black Dicks Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, that was that. If there was a chance I could knock her up, that should have done it. She looked a little rough. Hair all a mess and make up smeared. Almost made we want to fuck her some more. Definitely a Mormon Princess. A Mormon cock crazy princess. Heber should be proud.

"That was incredible. There is no way we aren't going to do that again."

"Glad to hear it. I want to do it again. Can you give me ten minutes to rest?"

"No, silly, not now again. Later again. I want to have you fuck me again later. And, more after that. Next weekend we are taking a family camping trip. Except I'll have to stay home because they will need me at work. Heber can take the kids by himself."

They'll need you at work?"

"That will be my story. Then where ever you are I'm picking you up in the SUV and sneaking you into my house. We're having a 'Fuck Linda all day Saturday Party' if you think you can keep up with me."

"There is no way I can keep up with you."

"Would you be willing to try?"

This might have been the time to invite one of the black guys along, but I was having too much fun fucking her myself. I looked at Tami. She seemed to be thinking the same thing. I gave a little head shake and she got a big grin. She knew she made up for fucking the black cock herself and leaving me out for several weeks.

"Okay, next weekend. My wife will be working. We could get a key from Tami, or if you want we will be at your house."

"Oh, my house. It has to be my house. I want you to fuck me in our bed. I want you to fuck me in my kitchen where I cook and fuck me in the theater room in the basement where we all watch TV as a family. I want a reminder of you and your sweet cock where ever I look in my house. Then I can look at Heber and laugh at him and his Mormon dick."

Things went as planned. I scooted down in her SUV and she parked us in the garage. We barely made the kitchen before she had my cock out and asking to suck it. She started to take off her clothes and surprised me that the Mormon Amour Wear was missing. Sometime during the week she had bought a sexy thong panty and skimpy bra that barely contained her nipples, let alone her tits.

"I may wear the dumpy clothes, but there is a surprise underneath. I wear this when Heber isn't going to be around. One of my daughters kind of caught me with this. She didn't know what question to ask as a thirteen year old. She said it was her and Mommy's secret. I'll probably get blackmailed about it later."

"Maybe she will want some of her own."

"That's kind of what I think is coming. I wish you could meet her. You'd really like her and she would probably really like you, too."

Frighteningly enough I probably would. A thirteen year old version of Momma. Marriage bait in the olden days among the cult. Joseph Smith would have made her a spiritual bride.

Both of us were now naked in the kitchen, I leaned against the center island where Linda prepared the family meals while she proceeded to start to suck my cock. Nothing tentative this time. Linda knew what she wanted and this time she was determined to get me all the way down to her throat.

That didn't work out. Man, did she ever try. She just couldn't get it to go without choking, which was soon followed by me dropping a load in her mouth just from her efforts. That seemed to be good enough. I lifted her bare ass up on the granite and ate that delicious cunt of hers until she had a wicked cum on my tongue.

That should make meal preparing fun for quite some time to come. Still going to fuck her in their bed and in the TV room. I guess I have all day to cum at least three times. Really, just looking at her should be enough to keep me hard.

Linda led me by my hand to their bedroom. Almost pulling me over with her anxious movements to get me to the bed where her and Heber made all those babies. It was kind of sexy and kind of creepy at the same time. I could have done without the picture of Joseph Smith peering down at my naked ass from the wall near the bathroom.

She hit the bed first with me right beside her. I wasn't hard again and Linda didn't seem to mind. Just rolling around with me and making out in the bed seemed to make her content for the moment. The making out took effect and I was back again at full staff. I assumed we would start to fuck, but Linda took my cock in her mouth again and started to suck me off.

"Hey, I thought we were going to fuck in your bed."

"We are. Just don't let me make you cum. I can't pass up the chance to know I sucked your penis in our bed."

So that went on for a while before I had to call it off. Linda went into the missionary position and summoned me between her flopped wide open legs. Getting it in wasn't a problem and we began to fuck. With her working over my cock, I was a lot closer to being done than she could be. Or, so I thought.

About the time I was trying to hold back Linda was trying to get my balls inside her cunt as well as my cock. I tried to think of something to help me hold back for her. My eyes focused on Joseph, watching me from the frame on the wall. He seemed like he approved of the royal fucking Linda was getting. I'd swear I saw a little smile on his lips.

Then I got used to him watching us and kind of enjoyed it as my cock plunged in and out of Linda's rapidly becoming greedy snatch. It turned out I wasn't as far ahead of her as I thought.

Linda started screaming, "Fuck me, and fuck me good. Fuck me in my marriage bed. Pump me full of your cum." Kind of like before. But, very spirited.

I started fucking for all I was worth because I realized after thinking I was ahead, Linda was leaving me behind. God, she was creaming all over the place by the time I sent my load into her buttery cunt.

"Get up." She ordered me. "Get up. I want to see the cum we've leaked on the bed. I want to watch cum drain from me a spill onto the sheets."

She was right. There was a lot, and when she grunted and bore down with her vaginal walls a huge gob of both of our juices rolled out and hit with a splat. Linda gasped at the amount of it, although I think it was more her than me. I gasped, too, and I swear I heard a groan come from old Joseph on the wall. Of the later times we would be alone in her house and fuck in her bed I got to actually like the idea of Joseph Smith looking over my shoulder while I fucked this little mink of a Mormon wife.

I found my self waking up with Linda nude against me. There was really cum all over the bed now as I guess both of us cumming had leaked even more from her open snatch.

"Oh Fuck, no." Linda rolled onto her back and put her legs in the air. "My swimmers are getting away. My egg would love your swimmers to impregnate it."

"I thought that was last week."

"Yeah, it was. Wishful thinking. I think having a baby from someone other than Heber would be so neat. I'd love to carry your baby inside me for nine months after you breed me."

"Wow, Pioneer woman, you say?"

"Hey, they want us to have babies. I'm just holding up my part."

Linda put her legs down and snuggled against me for a while. We finally got up and went naked to the kitchen to find something to eat. Linda decided to order a pizza. How cool is that? Anyone else ever fuck a woman at her house and have her order you a pizza?

There were twenty five minutes to kill waiting for the pizza. Linda bent over the counter, inviting me to take her from behind. I love the look of a pussy from the backside, they way the fat lips stand out. And, with Linda the was the bonus of the rest of the creampie starting to slide off her cunt lips. I was not expecting to cum again so soon, Linda vacuumed a load right out of me and towards her waiting womb with all the accompanying noises that went with it.

"I forgot to check the clock. How soon do you think the pizza will be here?" Linda was a mess and after dumping load in the bed minutes earlier she was now leaking sperm and girl juice onto the kitchen floor.

"This might be embarrassing, but I looked and it was six minutes from the time you hung up the phone."

"Oh, hell, sweetie. We both know what the other likes already. I could cum on your cock in a minute. We'll go for longer when we want. The pizza guy knows our family pretty well and gives me these 'want to fuck me' looks. I'd better grab a fast shower before he gets here because I can't hide the just fucked look looking like this. We have twenty minutes. Want to join me?"

"You would just end up getting me to fuck you again and the shower won't do any good, would it?"

"See, I told you that you know me already. Give me ten minutes. You don't need to dress while I'm gone."

I went into the living room and sat naked in the big recliner. It had to be Heber's chair. Looking around the room there were several plaques with LDS Church sayings about religion. Also, a big picture over the fireplace of the Mormon Temple in downtown Salt Lake City. And, another Joseph Smith picture and one of Brigham Young.

I don't know why, but sitting naked in Heber's chair and having Old Joe and Brigham looking back at me I started to get hard. I suppose knowing Linda was in the shower rinsing my cum from her pussy didn't hurt either. My cock was pretty much back to full hard when I spoke to the pictures on the wall.

"Hey guys, I been fucking Heber's wife. I know you would have done the same thing. Pretty hot little cunt, huh?"

"Who you talking to?" I hadn't heard Linda come into the room still naked, but carrying a clean set of sweats to put on to get the pizza delivery.

"Oh, just the boys on the wall over there. I was telling them what a great fuck you are?"

"Why thank you. Joseph sees me naked in the bedroom, but I've never been naked in the rest of the house until you came over and ruined me and my reputation."

Linda dropped the sweats in my lap and went over exposing herself to our buddies on the wall. "What do you think guys? Am I fuckable? You know you'd fuck me if you could. Here's some twenty-first century pussy for you!"

She ran her finger over her snatch and left a little drop of her juices at the mouth of each photo. Looking at me she asked, "Aren't I turning into a nasty little cunt?"

We decided I could shower while she slipped on the sweats and waited for the pizza. As I got out to dry off Linda came in, already naked again, saying the pizza was ready.

After eating a couple of pieces for lunch we moved into the theater room. The family watched movies and television there off a projector screen about eight feet wide. I'd never seen one like it and was pretty impressed. Actual theater seating for the whole family.

Still naked Linda guided me into one of the seats in the front. "We seat the kids in the front rows. Heber and I sit a couple of rows back. I wonder what he would do if he could see me do this?"

Linda licked the head of my cock and then tried to lodge it in her throat. Not that it was surprising. Most of the LDS women have never sucked their husband's cock and probably wouldn't anyway, but show no hesitation to trying it on another man. This time she did it. I was a little nervous that she would gag and I'd get a chewed pizza shower. The little trooper took it right to the base, nose pushing against my groin, and began to stroke little one inch strokes into her throat.

She was doing about fifty little stokes and then sliding most of me out to look back at my face and into my eyes. Then back down again. My toes were curled and my seed dancing in my balls wanting out when Linda could tell she was about to get a load. She buried my cock all the way and using tiny little movements took my cum directly and deeply into her throat.

Pulling completely off and letting my still hard cock bounce in the air she asked, "How was that for a Mormon blow job? I can't believe before I met you I never had a cock in my mouth."

"It does seem hard to believe. God, look at me. You're like the little blue pill gone awry. I think I have a four hour hard on."

"That's not going to waste."

Linda moved up and guided my prick into what was a sloppy dripping cunt. I had wanted to return the favor and eat her out, but glad I didn't. We did know each other's moves. As she straddled my dick, facing me, her cunt hole aligned with my cockhead and went right it to where it was hitting something at the end of her vagina.

"Wow, it's probably just the angle with me on top, but either I got smaller in there or you got larger. Whatever it is, I like it. Fuck me with that cock. Give Momma's cunt a good fucking!"

This wasn't going to help me last an hour. Her pussy is a real gripper anyway. Really tight, but really slippery so things really feel good. Now even more than before it is snug around my cock. I can look down and see about an inch sticking out with her inner lips turning inside and out with each time I stroke up into her.

I don't know why it isn't going in all the way. I had just fucked her with me on top and with me behind and I was getting my pubic bone right against her clit. Yet, now it won't all fit. Maybe it's the angle going up inside her. She's way back on my cock, pulling away from me. Maybe part of it is her cunt pulling my dick away from my pubic bone. Maybe a combination of both, with me wishing for an outside chance that my dick has grown an inch or so in the last couple of hours.

If my dick was going to get bigger, Linda would be the gal to make it happen. So, fucking gorgeous I wish I could grow it a foot long to shove inside her if she wanted it. And, right now it seems she wants it. Still puzzled because she has had seven kids. It shouldn't be tight. I watched some of the others take a foot of black cock with a little bit of effort.

This is tight, but I can feel the head of my cock being squeezed into this tiny little area at the end of her vagina that has to mean I am at her cervix, trying to get into her womb. Shit, maybe my cock has grown.

"Can you feel me open up to try to take the rest of your cock? I mean, I want all of you in me. It hurts a little, but it hurts so good. Just keep fucking me. Is there any left to go in?"

With that question Linda reached to where I could see the inch still not in. Again, hoping I now had a ten inch cock. I'd never run out of room before. Following Mormon dicks I always find the untapped part of the wife's cunt, but never anything like this. But, it has to be the angle getting to reach a spot never reached on Linda before now.

"God Damn! I mean, oh, my heck! Oh fuck, yes, God Damn, there's another inch! I have to have it in me. Don't you cum in me until I get it all inside. You'll be squirting directly into my womb."

I've read medical books and understand that that shouldn't happen, but who am I to say it's not going to happen? Although the end of my cock is in a vice, I can feel a little bit of progress and if she thinks I am going to shoot my load into her womb I'm all for it, happening or not. I can feel the pressure let up and I can feel the head of my dick moving up inside her just the tiniest of little bits.

The problem is what she said about not to dare cum until it is all the way up as far as it will go. If anyone has ever felt their cock head sliding into unexplored territory in a hot babe like this with her saying you were going to be dumping your cum into her womb ... holding back isn't going to be easy.

The look in her eyes and the expression on her face, all red and sweating down onto her tits is fantastic. Best fuck of my life. Hope it ends well. I seem to be getting some control. She must be willing it for me, because the way this feels it should have been all over minutes ago.

"We're going to do it. I can feel myself stretching and opening up for your big cock head. It feels like I can almost get it to pop inside me past my uterus."

Linda was straining and grunting for all she was worth. I could see about half of the last inch or so was now inside her. I hope I have enough to get the head into her womb if that, in fact, is what is happening.

Then she dropped ... no more of my penis to see ... all the way down on me or all the way up inside Linda, depending on viewpoint. But, it was in there. It must be her uterus gripping tightly to the head of my cock, just with the crown of the head, mostly wishing ... inside her womb.

"Do you feel that?" Linda beamed. "I did it. The head of your cock is in where I carried my children. That is fucking unreal. It feels so God Damned good. Oh, my heck! Soooo ... God Damned good!"

Well, good for me, too. I held off and didn't cum in her yet. Linda gave some little wiggles over my cock. It felt like after getting my cock in that far it might not come back out. Man, what if we stick together like dogs and are here when her family come home.

"When you settled down so quickly and the head popped in all the way I thought I had hurt you."

"Oh, no far from hurt. What do you think if I did this?"

She pulled up and it felt like I was coming out. Then back down with the glove tight fit ... then the head going back in past the uterus. Then taking me in an out several times ... trying to tease me. I'd been doing this for ever it seemed. Looking at the clock above the Blue Ray player I was shocked that we had been going for 50 minutes. I should have dumped my load into her long ago. Maybe neither of us ever wanted it to end.

Then all the calm ended. In trying to tease me Linda put herself over the edge as she screamed that she was cumming. And, God, was she ever. Throwing herself around like a rag doll, eyes rolling back in her head as she flopped around with the head of my cock still buried deep inside in what I now claim to be her womb.

Then she stopped. Almost frozen. My cock head in an out of her womb again. Then another scream and Linda began to cum even more violently than before. Just as she settled down my balls churned and sperm headed up the shaft and squirted into her womb. Actually squirted because it was gripped so tight.

Linda's eyes widened and her whole body convulsed, about ripping my cock out at the base. Then she went limp and seemed to pass out as she slumped silently with my cock still buried and still hard. What the fuck? I seem to have a wonder cock and I just fucked Linda unconscious.

After several seconds that seemed like minutes Linda looked up at me with fluttering eyelids.

"What the fuck are you doing to me? Whatever it is, don't stop."

"I don't know. I've never been like this before. It must be you doing it to me."

Linda started to rock on my prick in her womb, cumming about every ten seconds until she had cum another half dozen times or so. Then she got up and started to give me a blow job. This is the first I've seen myself in about an hour and I was definitely harder and her pulling my cock down at the base did seem to add an inch to the length.

"I don't think I can cum again. Do you want to take a break?"

"Fuck no!" Linda really worked by cock, jacking me off, then taking me in her throat, rolling the head around in her mouth. The kind of things that would have gotten her a mouthful in a minute any other time.

"I'm moving you in and kicking Heber out. I want this everyday the rest of my life. He can even have the fucking kids."

Linda bent my cock down again and aimed it back at her cunt opening. We had it gaping open pretty good. I slid right in. There was some resistance at her uterus, but the head slipped right in this time. We could both feel the grip she had on my cock. She began to move it one and two inch strokes. Running the head in and out past the opening to her womb.

She was cumming every couple of minutes. I got to the point my balls were contracting, but couldn't feel any more sperm ejaculate from the end of my cock. Linda didn't seem to care. I was getting concerned about my own well being. Linda was giving me the fuck of my life. I just didn't want it to be my last.