Mormon Chicks Like Big Black Dicks Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next couple of hours Linda spent more time with my cock in her than out. Actually probably all but about ten minutes. I couldn't even go soft to pee. I was worried as much about my bladder as my dick suffering damage. Linda just kept fucking me in all sorts of positions.

Finally I think I felt some sperm dribble out the end after Linda had cum an uncountable number of times. And, relief for me as my cock started to go soft. I'd never been so glad to not have a hardon ... even though I was with this beautiful creature.

As so as I got to about half staff I was out of her and headed to the can to piss. Gawd, but that felt good to let some water out. I had sat on the toilet so as not to splatter. Finally just sitting in there ... happy that I was not fucking.

Then Linda came in still nude and with her cunt area a mess with our cum as well as some started down both thighs. Damn, that wasn't sexy at all, but I started to get hard again. My the time she got to me at the toilet my dick was pointed right at her.

"What, have we got here. Time for more cock in Linda's hot little pussy?"

I just kind of groaned. Linda used the toilet after me and wiped most of the cum off her before I had her bent over the vanity and had my Johnson in her ... fucking her again. I couldn't believe she wasn't starting to get even a little bit sore. I gave her a really hard fucking because I was beginning to think this may be my last pussy for the rest of my life. There was no way I wasn't suffering major damage.

Surprisingly, I felt myself cum deep in Linda and then felt myself start to go limp. Again, so pleased not to have a hardon. And, the damned thing stayed down this time. Yeah, in about an hour I was hard again and gave her another royal fucking, but went soft again and pulled right out.

By now it was time for Linda to sneak me out of the house and back to my car. I took a quick shower and she got in there with me. I got a hardon again, but managed to get out, dry off, and get dressed without fucking her one more time.

"I'm just glad that I'm not smuggling out a hardon."

"Oh, I would have told you if it had gone the whole four hours."

"What four hours?"

"You know, the four hours they talk about in the commercial where you say go see your doctor right away."

"What us this about? Four hours!"

"A friend of mine knew I wasn't getting much from Heber. A while back she gave me a couple of those little blue pills. Heber didn't want any part of them. When you were so good before lunch I decided to grind them up and add them to your pizza we had for lunch to try to keep you going."

"Two of them? You gave me two of them with me being all worked up over you anyway? You trying to kill me or something?"

"Well, you didn't die did you?"

"No, but I thought my dick was damaged for life."

"But, did you have as good a time as I did?"

"I had a great time. You just scared the shit out of me."

"Okay, I promise. No more blue pills."

Linda and I got together a lot over the next several weeks. Usually slipping me into her house when the kids were in school and the youngest ones at his mother's or her mother's house. Sometimes I'd get a motel if we couldn't get the house to ourselves.

Like most Mormon wives, she went back to being the good little wife again, after getting a boat load of strange cock from me.

Not that I minded so much.