Morning After-Scene

Story Info
Vince and Patrick finish up their time with Claire.
4.3k words
4.5
9.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SGD007
SGD007
4 Followers

I've been working on a novel--of sorts--and I wanted some feedback on a particular scene I've been struggling with. Please keep in mind this is a singular scene so character background is not present. Thank you all for reading and for your feedback!


*******

The early morning light peaked in through the plastic shades and lit up a corner of the hotel room. The bed in the center of the room was still shaded except for a small sliver of light which landed in Claire's eyes. Squinting, she slowly opened them, lashes peeling apart from falling asleep without rinsing her face. Blinking a few times the room began to make sense to her. It was all coming back.

Last night was a whirlwind of fucking. After Vince and Patrick fucked her as a team she was given a short break before they took turns fucking her. Every one of her holes was stretched and filled, over and over, throughout the night. Looking at the clock radio, Claire realized she'd only slept a few short hours since Vince forced her to masterbate in front of them while they stood on either side of her and jerked off before coating her face and hair in cum. She didn't know it was possible for men to have that much stored away in their sacks. If it wasn't for their exhaustion, she may never have gotten any rest.

Vince was curled up and facing away from her in the bed, his side rising and falling as he breathed. Patrick however had his arm curled around her stomach with his head resting on her left arm. Reaching down she gently unwound Patrick from her body. Her efforts were slow and tedious since she didn't want to wake either of them. The muscles in her arms were sore and tender as she slid slowly from the bed. The position the men were laying forced her to crab walk down the mattress until both her feet touched the soft carpet of the hotel floor.

Standing up straight had never been more difficult in her entire life. The pain she felt between her legs and in her ass was paramount. No matter how hard they both had fucked, her body took the abuse.

Letting the hot water pour over her flesh, Claire exhaled slowly, knowing a warm shower was in order. Her skin was coated in cum and the bruises were already forming on her inner thighs. As the warm water ran over her face she used her hands to rinse the evidence of last night down the drain. The water gave their deposits a fresh slimy texture as she continued to run her hands over the areas on her body where they smeared their juices.

Knowing what she'd allowed them to do was a revelation to her self-esteem. She acted like a whore for them, giving them her body openly and wantonly. Claire had never felt more desired and doubted the feeling would leave her memory any time soon. She had zero regrets except for lying to them about her name and who she really was. These two men weren't complete strangers, but she knew the truth wasn't a part of what they had done last night. It was animalistic and savage. Claire couldn't wait to let it happen to her again. These acts were certainly giving her several ideas for her novel.

Lathering up a soft rag with a soft citrus soap she took in the aroma while running the gentle material across her skin. Eyes closed she washed her body, avoiding the tender spots and rinsing away any evidence of last night. Goose pimples began to form on her arms despite the steam building up around her. With her eyes still closed she suddenly felt someone kiss her right shoulder. The kiss was so soft and tender she could have imagined it if it weren't for the hard poke she felt on her ass cheek.

Patrick was very gentle with her and made her feel like a woman who was desirable. He was always doing sweet gestures in her presence regardless of their arrangement. He paid her to spend time with him, but each time they were together she knew he was falling more in love. It wasn't easy keeping him grounded, but she managed by keeping it professional and strictly sexual.

"How did you sleep?" He asked, his hand caressing her ass cheek.

Hearing the familiar voice Claire turned and stared into the mischievous eyes of Vince.

"You're not Patrick." She replied, forcing her body to be slightly defensive and rigid.

"Correct."

"What do you want from me?"

"It's not what I want from you, it's what I want to do to you." He replied sensually. Both of his hands reached out to lift each of her perky breasts. His thumbs ran over her nipples forcing them to stand up and harden. A gentle gasp escaped her lips as Vince brought his broad body in closer. "Why did you think it was Patrick?"

"He's always been so gentle with me." Claire replied, small bolts of pleasurable electricity traveling from her solid pink nipples to the center of her slutty core.

"It's true. I can tell he wants to only pleasure you and give you what you desire. However, I have a different theory altogether."

"Oh really? What would that be?" She asked on a sigh, his fingers never missing a beat as they pulled and twisted on her flesh.

"You're the type of woman to be romanced. Flowers, wine and the whole charade. Secretly, you desire a man to treat you like a whore. You crave pleasure and want your every hole filled. I want to be that guy and I'll let Patrick treat you like a princess, as he should, but I'm going to be the master of your body." He replied flatly.


Taking her tits, one in each hand, he turned her body away from his. Her warm skin was pressed forward against the cool shower tiles as Vince held her still with his large form.

"What makes you think I'll agree to that?" She sternly asked him as her body started to warm again, her core starting to drip from intense arousal.

"Just a hunch." He whispered, reaching between her ass cheeks and cupping her pussy. Sliding his fingers between her folds he felt her need increasing. Two fingers slipped easily into her heat while his thump popped its way into her ass, the warm water providing excellent lubrication.

Claire was soaring. Vince had barely began to touch her when her body responded urgently. She had never felt such a strong sexual pull towards any man. Her body was acting on its own, separate from her better judgement. The steam in the shower was clouding her judgment, the heat making her body sweat. Just then, she realized Vince had increased the water temperature, allowing for a steamy camouflage. He had even closed the bathroom door to prevent an interruption in his plans. Turning her head to the side she saw her skin was a dark pink from the scalding water running over her flesh, but she barely felt it since Vince was slipping a third finger into her hole and finger-fucking her like a god.

He curled his fingers up and spread them apart allowing for several pleasure spots to be caressed. Claire pressed her ass back towards him forcing his thumb to dig a bit deeper. He was holding her body as if he was carrying a bowling ball, his fingers inserting themselves rapidly into her heat.

Vince was barely managing to keep himself in check with his new whore. He kept asking himself why he felt such a strong need to pleasure and fill her with his cock and seed. Last night was the best night he had ever spent with a woman. She let him coat her body with his cum and fill every hole. Sharing her with Patrick was absolute agony because the guy only wanted to make love to her and give her pleasure, but Vince wanted to use her body. It was his ass on the line and he would certainly get his moneys worth. Allowing her to take their money in exchange for sex could get him into serious trouble with his precinct. Try as he might, he knew this wasn't the last time he was going to pay her.

Her body opened up under his touch, literally. Her pussy began to leak and pulse around his finger tips. His thrusting had become desperate, like his thoughts, but Vince barely noticed she was about to teeter over the edge. Focusing on his movements he pressed his body against hers more and drove his digits into her heat, forcing her body to quake, her mouth to moan.

Vince let Claire ride out her orgasm as he kissed her passionately. She bit his lip and felt her body shake in his arms. Their tongues crashed together, desperate to be inside one another. Pulling his fingers free from her body he brought them up to his lips and sucked on them. Claire watched him with pure lust as she reached back and began stroking his cock.

Vince let his head fall back at her touch, a groan escaping his lips. She had the hands of an angel. Soft, supple and quick. Her strokes were expertly timed and it wasn't very long before Claire had Vince moving his hips in time with her tugs.

Vince growled from her touch. "I'm going to fuck you until you overflow with my thick cum!"

Instead of responding to his comment, Claire pressed her tits and stomach against the shower wall. The tiles had grown warmer in the hot bathroom, the steam almost choking her as she prepared herself for Vince.

He gripped her ass cheek roughly, no doubt bruising them more, as he lined up his cock for her ass. In one quick motion he surged forward and buried himself to the root in her tight hole. His cock could feel the tenderness at the entrance from last nights fucking so he took his first thrusts into her very slowly.

The pain Claire felt was quickly dissipating as his cock resumed it's position in her ass. Her hole was still stretched and sore. The muscles in her legs were on fire as they adjusted to her standing position. Her legs didn't really need to be spread apart since he was up her ass, but it didn't stop him from reaching around and furiously rubbing her clit. His thrusts were slow and steady, but she wanted him to fuck her harder. "You're acting like Patrick." She heard herself say as he buried himself inside of her again.

Despite the heavy steam, the air in the room changed. The next thing she knew Vince rained down hard aggressive slaps on her ass. He pulled back and held her hips keeping himself inserted as he slowly began to bend her over. Claire had to reach out and place her palms on the tile walls to keep herself steady while he continued his blows.Yanking back on her wet hair Vince pulled her body back against his and continued to fuck her. His thrusts were hard and painful. Claire was regretting her words as his angry fucking went on for several minutes. Claire felt him desperately give her body pain to establish dominance but she only felt pleasure. His grunts and unsteady motions indicated his approaching release. She prepared her ass to get flooded with cum by letting her muscles relax and her body open up to his needs.

Vince took her submission as defiance. He felt his juices begin to travel up the shaft of his cock when he quickly pulled free of her ass and tugged her hair down, forcing her to her knees in front of him. Pulling her hair again, he turned her face towards his raging cock and rammed it between her lips. "Swallow all of it!"


Claire was scared. Her knees stung as she fell to them without warning. Her hair was pulled so tight from his grip tears were forming in her eyes. Suddenly, her mouth was filled with a slick cock pulsing Vince's load of ropey thick hot cum down her throat. He was defiling her mouth and she loved it. This feeling was absolutely unheard of for her and she wondered how she would ever be able to describe it in words.

Nothing about this moment was normal. Claire was milking his cock like a wanton slut while her body was aching and bruised. His hands moved her head back and forth on his cock as his cum made its way past her tongue and down her throat. Even after she drained him Vince kept thrusting in her mouth, ramming himself down her throat.

Her body needed to be filled by this man again and it scared her.

Slipping his cock from her mouth with a soft "pop" Vince leaded back against the tile wall. Looking down at his whore on her knees, the water cascading all around them, Vince watched while she finished swallowing and savoring his cum. He felt alive.

"I want more." She pleaded up at him seeing his cock still at full mast. The tiniest amount of cum was dripping down the side of her mouth as she looked up at him.

"I guess I can make you squirm a little more my little whore."

"Whore?" She questioned.

"Yes. From now on you're my whore. Now get up." He demanded before turning off the water. Vince made no offer to help her as he stepped through the shower door. Grabbing several of the white fluffy towels from their racks he threw them down on the floor. "Lay on your back and spread your legs."

Doing as she was instructed, Claire left the shower and made her way towards the pile of towels. Once she was on her back, Vince got on his knees and leaned over her. His arms were strong as he held his body above hers, one on each side of her face. His hips were firmly placed between her legs while his shaft began to tease the entrance to her pussy.

"Tell me how much you need it."

"Fuck, Vince. I need it!" Claire shouted as he slid his cock home. Feeling her body wrap itself around his shaft made her head spin. The sheer pleasure of his cock filling her body, the friction of their skin as they fucked made Claire ache.

Hearing her beg for it made Vince increase his speed. She turned her head to the side looking for a way to keep her body in place but only found his strong arms. Wrapping her hands around his muscular wrists Claire held her body in place and began to match his movements. His thrusts sent his cock speeding into her, his balls slapping against her as he moved quicker. The slick juices cascading from her body gave Vince ample speed while he pounded away.

The pure act of fucking was what she needed. A tiny voice in the back of her mind was distracting her from the moment because part of her knew this was wrong, but another part of her wanted this more than anything. She was using this man to further her career and the lies would eventually surface, but for now she would just enjoy him. Whatever hold he had over her body was simply carnal and Claire decided it was time to stop analyzing and just enjoy herself. The thought that this man using her body sent shivers deep into her heat. Nothing in the rule book said she couldn't also benefit from this.

Feeling herself begin to climb, Claire reached down with one hand and began rubbing her clit. There was ample lubrication from her core to give her fingers a slick playtime as she brought herself closer. Vince felt her pussy clamp down and her inner walls pulse as she began to orgasm. A pressure built up around his cock as her juices begged for escape while he continued to fuck her. Her body went limp except for her rigid spine which kept the orgasm from descending too quickly.

At that moment, the steam fled from the bathroom as the door opened. Patrick stood shocked and dismayed at what he saw. Claire was spread eagle on the floor with Vince's cock firmly planted inside of her. The smell of fresh sex leaked into the hotel room.

"What are you doing?" Patrick shouted at Vince.

"Relax cousin. She begged for it." He lied, pulling out of her and standing up. Claire sat up slowly, her core still pulsing and leaking all over her thighs. Vince tossed a fresh towel to her. "Clean up babe, I'm sure Patrick wants a turn."


Claire looked between the two of them. They stood defiant of one another, both naked with cocks surprisingly at attention, both pointing at her. Claire knew she was required to defuse the situation as she meekly began to towel herself off at their feet. What happened next was unexpected.

***

Vince and Patrick were seated across from each other, a small round table between them. Both men had their right hands locked together, straining for control. Their naked bodies were taught with aggression and the need to win.


Win Claire.

"Give it up cousin. You know it's not a real competition." Vince teased pressing Patrick's arm closer to the smooth surface of the table. Patrick used his other hand to grip the table's edge in order to keep himself seated. Sweat began to form on his brow and his breathing became labored and strained. "She's mine Vince. You had no right to do...what, you did." He gasped.

"You mean fuck her?"


Just then Vince slammed Patrick's hand down and shouted his victory. "Now cousin, let me explain myself. I just needed a quick morning release and Claire was gracious enough to provide me with it. It's nothing more, I assure you." He stated, smiling cooly.

"Are you lying to me?"

"I wouldn't do that. She's yours man."

Vince looked at his cousin who desperate for affection. The poor guy's wife died so suddenly he was sure Patrick wouldn't come out of his house for another 6 months. Regardless of their issues Vince wasn't going to let his cousin suffer in solitude even if he acted like a little prick. If Patrick wanted this woman, he'd give her up. Wouldn't he?

"Excuse me. I don't think either of you have the right to own me." Claire interjected. Both men watched her as she kept her arms folded over her ample chest. Her body looked wrecked and Vince couldn't blame her for being a little annoyed, considering what they had put her through. "Now if you're done acting like little boys let's continue. Keep in mind you don't have much time left." she said, pointing at the clock.

Vince stood up and walked over to Claire and pushed her backwards onto the foot of the bed. "Listen babe, we paid you and you can bet we'll use you every second we have left." Holding out his erect member Vince ordered her to suck his dick.

"Like you mean it, whore. Oh, and be quick about it."

Patrick despised how Vince spoke to Claire. Her beautiful frame was hunched over and deep throating his cock as if, at any moment, it would disappear. For some reason she became incredibly aroused when Vince talked shit to her. Patrick watched her mouth being fucked while he stroked himself. Feeling his need begin to increase he couldn't help but wonder about the real Claire. The every day Claire.

In the meantime he needed to claim his prize and stop letting Vince run the show.

Patrick watched Vince hold the back of Claire's head and jerk his hips forward and pull them back in a steady controlled rhythm. His cock was urging him forward, his body devoid of rational thought as he walked over to the bed and sat behind Claire. Placing one leg on either side of her hips Patrick slid forward until his member was resting comfortably between her ass cheeks.

Feeling his presence through her oral onslaught Claire sat up and looked back at Patrick. He grinned knowingly at her and stroked her cheek gently before turning her head and shoving it back down to serve Vince. Once again, slipping her mouth around Vince, Patrick lifted her up and sat her down on his lap, spearing her pussy with his cock.

"Oh, fuck me." Claire purred around Vince, grinding her ass on Patrick's lap.

Feeling her body absorb his raging cock into her wet hole, Patrick leaned back on his palms and began trusting upwards. Vince watched Patrick fuck her and his movements inside her caused him to groan as she swallowed his cock.

Their fucking went on for several minutes. None of them spoke. Every so often one would moan or Claire would make a slurping sound around Vince's cock. The only other sound was the dripping of the shower where Claire had recently fucked Vince. Outside, was quiet except for the occasional car and inside the three of them focused on giving and receiving pleasure. Their bodies moved together dripping in sweat from their efforts.

Claire had never been so happy. She was over the moon with lust and excitement for these two men. It's as of her whole life had led up to this moment and all of her years of writing and erotic research was paying off. These men were firmly caught in her web and she was dying for them to teach her more.

SGD007
SGD007
4 Followers
12