Morning After-Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick was falling in love. She was his perfect woman. He wondered what her hobbies were or where she grew up. If she liked Italian food or mini golf. He wondered why these thoughts were filling his head instead of focusing on the woman riding him. Laughing to himself he kept thinking about a way to get closer to her heart. For now he'd settle on burying his rod in her hole while their movements milked him.

Vince felt like a rock star. The stress over being caught was melting away as this woman sucked his rod. Her tongue was working wonders on his shaft as he thought about the price. She was worth every damn penny and her body was built for him to fill. No matter what it took he would have her again.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum." Vince announced, both his hands firmly gripping Claire's head, breaking the silence. Claire groaned around his cock as she felt Vince begin to throb in her throat. "Patrick, pull her head back." He ordered as Patrick reached forward, wrapping his hand in her damp hair, and yanking her back just in time for Vince to unload all over her face.

The sudden pull on her hair forced Claire to gasp allowing for a large amount of sticky warm cum to splash on her tongue. Her hair, chin and neck took the rest of Vince's juices before he slumped backwards and braced himself on the table. His chest heaving.

Patrick gave Claire little time to think about her cream covered face before lifting her and spinning her around on his rod to face him. Falling onto his back Patrick continued fucking her hole as she settled in his lap. Claire wondered how she looked. Body covered in bruises, red ass cheeks from being slapped, face dripping with cum while being fucked for the millionth time in 12 hours.

"What a whore you are." Vince said as if he was reading her mind. "You make for one hell of a ride. Hurry cousin, you should fill her up again before our time runs out." He teased. "Look at her. She wants it."

Patrick sat up quickly. Slipping one of her tits into his mouth he began sucking hard on one of Claire's nipples before focusing on his release. As her arms wrapped around his head and her legs and pussy squeezed him tighter Patrick whispered gently to her before shouting his release. Coating her insides Patrick fell back and let his cock keep pulsing inside her slutty hole.

When his body stilled, Claire pulled off of his rapidly shrinking member and began to collect her things. Checkout was soon and she needed to get home before Nelson noticed her missing. Wiping her face on the crumpled sheets she grabbed her envelope of cash.

Both men stood and watched her silent movements as she dressed and packed. Her bare feet made soft sounds in the carpet as she moved around the small hotel room. Pulling open the door, sunlight fell around her shoulders and entered the room. Patrick and Vince stood in the shadows as she said goodbye.

"When can we see you again?" Patrick asked her.

"Soon." She said, the door clicking behind her.

***

Thankful she had the foresight to order the cab the night before, Claire slid into the back seat and collapsed in exhaustion. As she got further from the hotel towards home she couldn't help but wonder when they would call for her again. Torn between her new job and her real one Claire knew she had to get some serious writing done. Her deadline was looming.

Pulling out her two cell phones from her bag she checked her personal one and found frantic messages from Nelson. Oh great. she thought to herself.

As the taxi turned onto her street Claire felt a soft vibration in her lap. She picked up her client phone and opened her new message.

Three days. 10 pm. Double the price.

-V

12