Morning at the Bookstore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed my cock around in her pussy juice and pushed it a little against her clit. I rocked a to and fro. She pushed against me, urgently now, trying to get me to go home. Although I am more than ready, I am so excited at this woman pushing against me. She grabs her clit and rubs it more vigorously and urgently now. I am afraid by the sounds of her moans that she will pop without me, yet I am enjoying the pleasure of the moment and I feel her energy mounting quickly now. I prepare for the initial push to connect us as one., caressing the brown skin of her hips. I feel the heat and wall of her vagina throbbing, the sweet smell of pussy, ready to receive me. I lean forward and nibble on the side of her neck. She is pushing urgently back against me, the sexual rush like fire flowing through my body. I have not yet entered her vagina, savoring imprinting the moment like a rare wine, not to be gulped in wild abandon. My nibbles increase in strength, my arms fold around her waist. I cover her hands and breasts with my hands. Anxious urgent power, even my toes are curling. I bow my knees nudging her legs further apart. A silent urging, she tries to squat down and take me but I retreat the tip of my penis still caressing her clit. I can feel her throbbing increase in its strength and tempo.

"God this is heaven, Lisa; it feels so good and I know you feel the same."

She moans hard in reply, her breathing coming harder now.

"Do it. Do it now, please don't wait any longer." Her fingers still at her clit, I feel them back off a little so she won't come. She is shaking her head form side-to-side low moans in time with the rhythm. This is the peak of human passion. I am so, so ready. Her fingers pick up speed, her moans turn to grunts.

The leaves are really whipping up a storm now. I poise ....

"Knock, knock" followed by a mans voice. "I there someone in there?"

I can't believe it, my dick is throbbing and my body flushed, intoxicated with sex.

"Yes." I weakly reply.

"What's going on?"

Think quick. I reluctantly drop from the heights of sexual arousal back to the real world.

"We are having a private moment." I stupidly reply.

Lisa moans in despair and lets lose a humorous giggle.

"This room is closed. You are not supposed to be in there."

"We not hurting anything, just having a little talk." Little talk certainly characterized our current engagement, especially if moans are not considered conversation.

"Well, you need to unlock the door and come out into the public area right now."

"Ok, Ok we will be right out."

We scurried to get out clothes arranged. I tripped over my pants as they are still around my leg. Lisa turned, looked at me and smiled, her dress bunched around her waist. She could not suppress a laugh. She laughed again as she reviews my humorous, half dressed state. She has quickly pulled up the straps and pulled the dress down. The telltale pussy juice left a trail down the inner side of her right thigh. My cock did not want to go back. She held out her hand for her underwear.

"Not a chance I said." If I get a chance to put them back on myself, perhaps ...." She arched her beautiful black eyebrows and shrugged.

"My dick is so hard for you," I whisper in her ear.

She glances down. I can see her face and chest is flushed.

She flipped her head and her black curls tumbled. She rolls her brown eyes.

I look over on the couch and I can see the big stain of pussy juice on the armrest where a few seconds ago she lay splayed out in erotic repose. I quickly grab the sheet cover and toss it over the monster couch. Lisa lends a hand adjusting it.

The red maple leaves are lightly trembling.

I feel flush and hot.

Rearranged again and still giggling like children with their hand stuck in the cookie jar, we open the door. A bookish middle-aged man and the young woman we saw before peer back at us.

"We were just having a private moment," I offer. "We meant t no harm."

They both simultaneously nod in incredulous agreement. As if there is any doubt what we were doing, the smell of sex fans out like a mushroom cloud around us. I feel the sticky stuff on my whole face releasing it sexy, musky odor as we briskly walk by.

I hear then begin to laugh as we bolt out the door. I grab her hand as we jump down the stairs together and immediately simultaneously beginning to laugh hysterically. We recover at the bottom of the stairs and for the first time I grab her holding her close with both arms pressing her breast against my chest and slipping my upper right thigh between her legs pushing against her mound of Venus and give her a passionate kiss for the first time. She kisses back. The mischievous grin converts in mid-expression to desire.

We do a half spin and step back.

"I don't know exactly what happened but I am ready to try and figure it out. What do you say?"

She looks me square in the eyes her lips curling in the beginning of a smile.

"I'm always ready" she replies without hesitation. I suspect that she is right. Her eyes dance.

Pandora's box is truly open...

12