Morning Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,565 Followers

"Jennifer and Jimmy," Todd called out.

Jimmy and his mother jumped when they heard their names. The effects of the marijuana had made them forget that they were required to participate. Suddenly they realized the predicament that they were in.

"Wow mom, what are we going to do?" Jimmy whispered.

Jennifer sat there, biting her lip, her mind unable to focus on resolving this problem.

"Come on, come on," Todd said and stood up in front of the two. He pulled Jennifer to her feet and Jimmy followed. Todd pushed them into the center of the room.

Soon mother and son stood facing each other. Their eyes locked together.

"Hey, come on you two or you forfeit," someone yelled.

Jimmy took his mother in his arms, his hands shaking.

Jennifer watched as his lips approached hers. Suddenly she moaned as her own son was kissing her. Within seconds, the other kids were forgotten.

Jimmy could feel his heart pounding in his chest and his head was spinning. He opened his mouth and felt his mother's tongue enter. Their mouths worked together, their tongues fighting for possession of one another's mouth.

Neither of them was thinking about the audience when they heard whistles and hoots. It seemed that the passion that the two felt for each other was broadcast to the entire room. Although they hadn't made any sexual overtures, the audience could feel the electricity coming from the mother and her son.

When the bell went off, Jimmy and Jennifer continued kissing, their bodies heating up, grinding together and projecting a sexual tension to the entire room. Soon every couple in the room was kissing and moaning. Hands went up dresses and fingers went into panties. There were six hard penises tenting pants.

"Alright, alright, times up you two love birds," Todd said, getting up and pulling the two apart. "There are a few more people that still have to compete."

Jimmy and his mother sat back down. Their bodies were shaking in excitement and they were breathing hard. They both knew that they had gotten carried away but also knew that the kiss had turned them on like nothing had ever done before. It was wrong but yet it felt so natural. They sat staring at the open floor, silent, their chests heaving, waiting for the next couple.

"Derrick and Donna," Todd called out.

Derrick and Donna got up, straightening their clothes as they went to the center of the room. Derrick was a black 6' 4" football player. His girlfriend was a petite girl who stood 5' 1". He was coal black and she was a creamy white skinned blond. She had on a skintight white dress and he was dressed in a black tux with black shirt and tie. The contrast was stark, even in the artificial spotlight.

Derrick had to bend far over to kiss his girlfriend. However, the kiss only lasted a few seconds as Donna quickly slid to her knees wanting to 'out do' the other couples. She began to rub her hands on Derrick's groin, working up a giant bulge in his pants. Donna was just pretending but when she heard the hoots from the crowd, her excitement grew, making her bolder. She squeezed the large bulge in Derrick's pants, outlining his equipment to the crowd. Her hand worked lovingly up and down the shaft.

Derrick moaned and pushed his hips at his girlfriend.

She smiled up at him and then reached up and pulled his zipper down. The rasp of the zipper brought the room to total silence. The only noise was a clock ticking on the wall and the heavy breathing of the audience.

Jimmy and Jennifer couldn't believe what they were watching as they saw the tiny girl reach into her boyfriend's pants. They watched as she struggled to pull Derrick's long black cock from his pants. When it popped free, everyone in the room gasped. It was huge and already three-quarters hard.

With a moan, Donna squeezed her fingers around his penis, her hand unable to close around the swollen black flesh. She held it up for the crowd to see then brought it to her mouth. Their were more gasps in the room as her lips had to stretch wide to take the giant head into her small mouth.

Derrick and Donna's moans were drown out by the moans of the other couples around the room. They all watched as she sucked the large head, holding the shaft in her tiny white hand.

Derrick's penis was so long that it looked unreal.

He looked down and watched his girlfriend suck the head and jerk on the shaft. God she loved to suck my cock he thought. "Oh God baby, suck it," Derrick moaned and grabbed Donna's head, pumping his hips into her face.

Jimmy could feel his mother's body moving in excitement next to him. He could feel the heat of her body as her hot thigh pressed to him. He slowly reached his hand over and placed it on her thigh, fearful that she would scream at him. When she made no move to remove his hand, he began to slowly rub up and down her the silk of her nylons. He heard her moan.

Derrick's excitement was increasing rapidly as his hips began to move back and forth, pushing his penis into his lover's mouth at a faster rate. He held her blond hair in his hands and began to work his penis in and out. As he pulled back, his back snake glistened with Donna's saliva. Derrick began to moan as his excitement grew. Just before he felt that he was going to cum, Donna pulled away.

Donna looked up at her lover with a wide smile then licked his penis like an ice cream cone. She turned her head this way and that, making sure the entire room saw what she was doing. Finally she stood and reached up, putting her hands on Derrick's shoulders. Then she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist, hugging his neck with her arms. Her gown slid up her thighs, revealing her naked ass.

No one noticed that the five-minute bell had gone off. Every eye in the place was on the two in the center of the room.

Jimmy's hand had gradually insinuated itself under his mother's dress and was working slowly higher. He grew bolder when he felt her bare skin just above her thigh high nylons. An involuntary moan escaped his lips when his fingers moved several more inches and found his mother's swollen sex lips. He hadn't realized that she was not wearing panties. He thought he might cum in his pants when she eased her legs apart, giving him access to her dripping hole.

In the center of the room, Derrick pulled Donna's dress to her waist and reached down to grasp his long black penis. He lifted it and rubbed it against Donna's dripping sex lips. Everyone in the room held their breath as they saw him place the large purple head against the tiny hole.

There were moans from the crowd as the swollen head began to stretch the lips. It looked like he was shoving a black log up her tunnel. There were audible gasps from the room as the head slipped inside.

"Oh my God," Donna breathed as she felt Derrick's penis begin to slide into her body. She had felt it many times before but this was special because she could feel the eyes of everyone in the room on them. She knew that they were all watching as his penis slowly disappeared into her. The wild situation and the marijuana made it so much more exciting.

Jimmy felt his mother push her hips up at his fingers. He took that as an okay to press his finger between her dripping lips. The marijuana was making his head spin and his hand was shaking as he pressed a finger deep into her body. He had fingered girls before but it had never felt like this. He could feel ever inch of swollen flesh inside his mother's vagina. He moved his finger around, touching every spot he could reach. Her warm juice coated his finger and ran down his hand.

Donna began to move up and down slowly, trying to take more of Derrick's large organ inside of her tiny hole. She had never gotten more than half of him into her but that was more than enough. Gradually she increased her movements until her hips were moving up and down in a steady tempo, aided by Derrick's large black hands on her ass cheeks.

Everyone in the room could see white foam streaking Derrick's black penis as Donna's juice was worked into a froth. They all watched as the two made love in the middle of the floor like a stage show. However, the couples on the floor were also busy with each other. There were hands on penises, fingers in vaginas, and lips attached to lips.

Jimmy couldn't take anymore and he turned to his mother and brought his lips to hers. He was elated when she didn't resist and let his tongue press into her mouth like his finger was pressing into her lower hole.

Suddenly there was a loud bellow from the center of the floor. Everyone looked back at the two lovers in time to see Derrick's knees buckle as his penis apparently unleashed a torrent of cum into his lover's tiny hole. Donna groaned in climax as well when she felt her lover's sperm spray into her womb. It didn't register to her that he wasn't wearing a rubber and she wasn't on the pill.

However, Derrick knew. He had never cum in her before. The excitement of what was happening made him pump a huge load of cum into Donna. Her hole couldn't possible hold all of his juice. It only took a second for his thick juice to begin to run down his penis and drip from his balls.

When Derrick let Donna stand on the floor again, they were surprised that there was no applause. Everyone was much too busy.

Todd pulled away from his girlfriend and stood up, his clothes in disarray and his zipper down. "Alright, I think we are going to skip the rest of this game because I think you'll agree that we have a winner. Now I would like to move to the next game. I want every guy to switch with the guy next to him. We each have fifteen minutes with our friends partner."

Jimmy had pulled his finger from his mother and was sitting up. His mom was still on her back, her chest heaving in excitement. Jimmy saw Todd standing in front of him. It took him a minute to understand what Todd wanted. It felt like he was moving in slow motion as he stood, then watched Todd take his place next to his mother. He was so lightheaded that he felt like he was floating as he stepped over and looked down at Todd's date. She held her arms open to him.

Jennifer's mind couldn't focus on what was happening. She knew that Jimmy had moved and could feel Todd crawl next to her. Then she was in his arms and his lips were on hers. She moaned as Todd's tongue pressed into her mouth.

Jimmy was surprised that Ronda's dress top was down, baring both of her huge breasts. He didn't hesitate when she pulled him into her arms, pressing her large breasts to his chest. His lips sought and found hers. When he pulled away, he could see that her eyes were hooded over in pleasure. He bent his head and began to suck on her breast, bringing a moan from her lips. He took the other breast in his hand and began to squeeze it. His hand looked so small compared to the size of her tit.

Jennifer and Todd were still locked in their embrace. His hand had found its way under her dress and his fingers were running gently up and down her dripping lips.

"Oh my God," Jennifer moaned, her drug fogged brain unable to sort out what was happening to her. Her hips pushed up into Todd's finders as he pressed his fingers into her. Suddenly, Jennifer's legs tightened around his hand. There was a roaring in her brain as waves of pleasure started at her toes and worked up her body, exploding in her head. When one wave ended, another began; making her feel like her heart was going to jump out of her chest. "Oh yes, oh yesssss!" she hissed, the pleasure running through her without stop.

Ronda heard Jennifer moan and looked over and saw Todd fingering her. She sat up and pushed Jimmy onto his back. Then she knelt at his waist, opened his pants and pulled his hard penis out. "Oh wow," she said when she saw the size of his equipment. Then she used her hand to pump up and down his long shaft, squeezing a clear drop of juice out of the tiny slit. She lifted one large tit and brought the nipple to the dripping head of his penis. She moved the tit around, coating her hard nipple with his clear juice. Then she moved the tit up to Jimmy and let him suck his juice off the nipple.

Ronda looked one more time at her boyfriend and saw that he was occupied. She turned back to Jimmy and like a moth to a flame her mouth lowered until she took the pulsing head between her lips.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Jimmy moaned in pleasure.

Jennifer heard her son moan from somewhere far off. She pulled herself away from Todd and looked over. She gasped as she saw Ronda sucking on his penis. As she watched the young girl work on her son, she felt her own excitement begin again.

"Suck me," Todd said as he quickly pulled his penis from his pants.

Jennifer looked at the swollen member Todd held in his hand then looked over at her son and saw that his eyes were closed in pleasure. She turned and took Todd into her mouth.

"Oh God yes, suck me Jennifer," Todd said loud enough for Jimmy to hear.

Jimmy heard his mother's name and opened his eyes and looked over at Todd and his mother. It had to be a dream he thought as he saw his own mother sucking on Todd's penis. He sat up to get a better look, shaking his head and closing his eyes then reopening them. The scene did not change. His mother was sucking on Todd's penis. Then he felt Ronda's mouth on him again. Now he pictured his mother sucking on him as he pushed Ronda's head up and down.

"That's it Jennifer, suck my cock. I'm getting close baby. I'm going to cum in your mouth," Todd hissed in excitement, wanting to make sure Jimmy heard him.

When Jimmy heard these words, his own penis spasmed. Without warning his swollen head expanded and began to pump his juice into Ronda's willing mouth.

When Jennifer felt Todd tense, she prepared for his cum. Seconds later he was pumping a river of cum into her mouth. She swallowed repeatedly, drinking his thick sperm. "Mmmm!!!" she moaned as Todd's juice kept pouring into her mouth as quick as she could swallow. God his cum tasted good she though as she used her hand to milk him into her sucking mouth.

The last pulse of Jimmy's penis matched the last squirt of Todd's cum. Both boys fell back on the floor in exhaustion.

"Todd," Ronda called to her boyfriend.

Todd got up and moved over to Ronda. Jimmy crawled back over to his mother. He could see his mom lying on her back, her eyes closed. He laid down next to her and whispered, "Mom are you okay?"

"Yes," she answered in a barely audible whisper.

He bent and gently kissed her lips. She opened her mouth again for him. A little ripple of excitement went though him at the faint taste of sperm on her lips and in her mouth. He moaned and sucked her tongue.

When he pulled away he looked down into her swimming eyes. They looked glassy and the pupils were dilated, even in the dark room. He whispered, "Do you want to go back upstairs?"

"Yes."

As Jimmy pulled his mother to her feet, he saw Todd between his Ronda's legs, his pants around his knees, his hips moving up and down, and her legs wrapped around his back. He could see in the dimly lit room that others were in the same position. He could hear the slapping sounds of sex and hear their moans. The room was still filled with marijuana smoke.

Jimmy led his mom back upstairs.

"I need to find a bathroom," Jennifer said.

"Okay, I'll get us a drink."

Chapter 6

Jennifer looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was a little messed up and her dress was a slightly wrinkled. She straightened her clothes and hair, put new lipstick and touched up her makeup.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened. "Hi, I'm Shelly," a young girl said and walked into the bathroom.

Jennifer was surprised as this was not a public bathroom make for multiple guests.

"Do you mind if I use the facilities?" she asked.

"Uh, no, go ahead," Jennifer said and watched the young girl pull her dress up and her panties down then sit on the toilet.

"You're here with Jimmy Henson aren't you?" Shelly asked.

"Uh yes, he's my s...uh my date," Jennifer said. "I'm Jennifer."

"I know," the young girl smiled brightly, her eyes sparkling.

Jennifer thought it was a strange situation to be having a conversation with someone sitting on a toilet. Then she heard the hiss of pee as the girl relieved herself. Jennifer felt her face turn red with embarrassment.

"You're pretty," Shelly said.

"Thank you," Jennifer murmured nervously, then had to smile at the strangeness of the situation. "You're very pretty too."

The young girl wiped herself without a hit of self-consciousness and flushed the toilet.

Then Jennifer watched as the young girl pulled her panties up and let her dress fall. Jennifer felt her face flush again as she saw the girl's eyes catch her watching.

The two women walked out of the bathroom together.

Jennifer stood talking to Shelly as she watched the kids moving around the house as if they were in slow motion. Everything was so surreal; a fog in her head creating a mellow relaxed feeling. Even after what had transpired in the clubroom, there didn't seem to be any guilt. She realized that it had to be from the marijuana that she had inadvertently consumed.

"Are you okay?" Jennifer thought she heard. Suddenly she realized that Shelly had been taking to her.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" she asked.

"I said that I understand that you are going to State College?"

"Uh...uh yes I am."

"I think I might want to go there. I've already applied," Shelly said standing close to Jennifer.

Jennifer could feel the girl brush her breast against her arm and felt a little unwanted shiver go through her.

"That's a pretty ring, may I look at it?" Shelly asked.

"Sure," Jennifer said and held her hand up to Shelly.

Shelly took her hand in hers and looked at the ring. "You have beautiful hands," Shelly said, rubbing the skin softly.

Again, Jennifer felt a little shiver. She looked at the girl and saw that her eyes were looking at her face, not her hand. Their eyes held each other's for several seconds, which seemed to Jennifer like so much longer in her drug haze.

"Here's your drink Jennifer," Jimmy said as he came up to the two women.

Jennifer pulled her hand from the girls, like she had been shocked.

"Mot...uh...Jennifer, I going to take a quick ride with Jerry in his new Corvette," Jimmy said excitedly. "We'll only be a couple of minutes."

"Uh...sure."

When Jimmy had left, Shelly said, " Have you seen Todd's dads library? It's amazing."

"No I haven't."

"Come on, I'll show you," Shelly said and took Jennifer's hand and led her down a long hall and into a large room.

It was obviously a man's room, with leather chairs and animal trophy's on the walls. There was a large fireplace with rifles above the mantle. Two of the walls were lined from floor to ceiling with books.

"There are some great books here. Let me show you," Shelly said and pulled a rolling ladder over. "Will you hold this for me?" she asked sweetly.

Jennifer held the ladder as Shelly climbed to the top. Naturally, Jennifer looked up as the young girl climbed. She couldn't suppress a gasp when she realized that she was looking directly up Shelly's dress. Even in the dim light of the room she could plainly see her bare ass and puffy sex lips between her legs. She was surprised that she was naked under her dress. Obviously, at some point she had removed her panties. Jennifer didn't know when since she thought she had been with her since they left the bathroom.

When Jennifer's eyes focused higher, she saw the young girl staring down at her. Jennifer looked away quickly but not before their eyes met. Jennifer's heart began to beat wildly. God, she had never had any interest in women before she thought. What was wrong with her? Then, she remembered watching that movie and fast forwarding to the part where her neighbor was being eaten by her female friend. Suddenly she could feel her juice dripping down her thigh.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,565 Followers