Morning Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,621 Followers

Shelly climbed back down the ladder slowly, a book in her hand. "This is a very interesting book," she said and led a compliant Jennifer over to one of the leather couches.

As the two women sat down, Shelly's warm thigh pressed to Jennifer's. Shelly sat the large book on their laps. The title was embossed on the leather cover "Isle of Sappho, A Pictorial Review."

Jennifer knew what Sappho meant but was still shocked when Shelly opened the book to a drawing of two women, one on her knees with her head between the other's legs. There was writing on the pages but Jennifer couldn't focus her eyes on the words.

"Aren't these wonderful drawings?" Shelly said, touching the pictures sensuously with her finger. She flipped several more pages, each one depicting more drawings of women making love.

Jennifer's breathing was increasing as her heart began to pound even harder in her chest. She could feel the lips of her vagina throbbing and juice pouring out of her. She turned to answer the young girl and saw that her eyes were looking at her face. Jennifer felt helpless to stop her when Shelly moved her lips to hers. She felt the young girls tongue enter her mouth. Her lips were unlike any man she had ever kissed. They were soft, wet and pliant, spreading over hers with a warmth that made her body tremble.

The book on their lap fell to the floor, making a thud in the otherwise quiet room. Shelly's arms wrapped around Jennifer and held her tight as their passion grew.

Jennifer could hear little moans coming from somewhere. Then she realized that it was coming from her throat. She squeezed her thighs together when she felt Shelly's hand touch her knee.

It didn't take a lot of pressure for Shelly to open Jennifer's legs and push her hand higher until it was caressing the warm flesh above her nylon.

Jennifer pulled her lips from the young girls and murmured in a breathless whisper, "Don't! What are you doing to me?" However, there was no conviction in her voice.

"Just relax and enjoy it," Shelly whispered lovingly.

Soon, Shelly's searching fingers were moving along the bare thigh above Jennifer's nylon tops. It was Shelly's turn to moan when she felt the wet and swollen lips of Jennifer's vagina. Her fingers gently pried the lips apart and pressed inside. When Jennifer moaned, Shelly pressed her lips to hers again.

"Oh God," Jennifer gasped when Shelly pulled away and began to push the top of her gown down. Jennifer again felt helpless to stop her.

When Shelly had her breasts free of her gown she said, "Wow, your breasts are gorgeous. Look at the size of those nipples. Oh God," she moaned and bent her head.

Jennifer looked down as if she were watching two other women making love and watched Shelly suck her hard nipples into her mouth. It was as if she were floating above the room, disembodied from the activity on the sofa. Yet, the electric pulsing emanating from her nipples and charging directly to her clit made her very much aware that she was involved.

Shelly sucked one nipple then the other, covering them with her saliva. She used her tongue to gently lick all over the soft skin of her breast, her eyes looking up at Jennifer. Then she pinched one nipple as she bit the other, bringing a long low moan from Jennifer's lips. Suddenly she sat back and looked at the Jennifer. Jennifer was laying back now, her eyes half closed, and her breasts heaving. She was ready Shelly thought.

Shelly leaned close to Jennifer and whispered, "I'm going to eat your pussy. I want to suck your sweet juice into my mouth. I can't wait."

Jennifer moaned and her legs spread apart without a conscious thought. Then she watched as the pretty, young girl went to her knees between her legs. She was paralyzed with fear and excitement. Their eyes met as Shelly slowly pushed her dress up her thighs.

"Lift up," Shelly whispered.

Jennifer's hips lifted, allowing Shelly to push her dress above her hips.

"Oh God's your pussy is beautiful," Shelly said excitedly. She bent her head and began to kiss up Jennifer's thighs, making sure Jennifer could feel her hot breath on her thighs. Slowly she worked up Jennifer's thigh until her tongue was licking the soft skin above the nylon tops.

Jennifer was beyond excitement now. She thought she might pass out as she felt the young girl licking her thighs, teasing her, avoiding her swollen sex lips. "Oh please," she moaned.

"Please what?" Shelly asked, her mouth poised above Jennifer's pulsing vagina.

"Oh God, oh God, please suck me," Jennifer hissed. "Ahhhhhhh!!!" she screamed when Shelly's mouth clamped onto her swollen lips. Jennifer hands went to Shelly's head and her thighs lifted up and wrapped around her neck, her hips sliding down the sofa.


Shelly was in heaven. She liked sex with boys but she loved women. She loved to eat them, to suck their juices, to bring them pleasure. Jennifer's juices were the sweetest she had ever tasted. Her juice literally poured out of her forcing Shelly to suck quickly. Still, it overflowed her lips and poured down her chin.

"My God, Jesus, ohhhhh!" Jennifer moaned as she humped her hips into her lovers face. She had been eaten many times by Jack but nothing compared to this. Maybe it was her drug induced state or maybe it was the skill of her teenage lover, either way her body was responding like never before.

Suddenly Jennifer shivered and clamped her thighs tightly around the poor girl's head. "Yes, yes, yes, eat meeeee!" Jennifer moaned as a climax ripped through her.

Shelly practically drowned from Jennifer's spurting juices. Yet she would gladly have drowned in order to please her lover. As often happened when she was with a woman, her own vagina spasmed in pleasure, and a strong climax went through her, making her suck even harder on her lover's wet hole.

Finally, Jennifer relaxed back on the sofa, her thighs easing the pressure on the girl's head. She looked down and could see Shelly's eyes smiling up at her, her tongue still working inside her vagina. Jennifer was surprised when Shelly reached up and began to tweak her nipples again. She saw Shelly pull back, stick her tongue out, and lick her still swollen clit.

"Ohhhh!" Jennifer moaned again, a new ripple of excitement running through her. "Oh God," she moaned when Shelly began to suck her swollen clit. "Shelly, Shelly, no, no," she moaned; however at the same time, her hands went back to the girls head.

Jimmy had looked in just about every room on the first floor for his mom and thought he would try the one last room. He walked into the library and saw the back of his mother's head. She seemed to be slumped down on the sofa. He walked over, concerned that she had passed out.

Soon Jennifer's body was tensing again, nearing another climax. She heard a gasp come from behind her. When she opened her eyes she saw Jimmy standing behind the sofa looking down at them. "Oh Jimmy," Jennifer moaned as she went into another spasm of pleasure.

Jimmy couldn't believe his eyes as he watched his mother climaxing on this girls mouth. He could see the girl's eyes looking up at him, yet she didn't stop her sucking.

When Jennifer's shaking stopped and her legs fell from around her neck, Shelly pulled her mouth away and wiped it with the back of her hand. Then she bent and kissed the swollen lips one last time and stood up. "Thank you Miss Henson." Then she walked out of the library, smiling at Jimmy as she passed.

"Miss Henson?" Jimmy said to himself then realized what she had said. My God, she knew he thought.

Jimmy sat down next to his mother and pulled her exhausted body next to his. His mind was reeling with the thought that if Shelly knew that Jennifer was his mom then others probably did as well. He figured that his mom hadn't really comprehended what Shelly said since she hadn't reacted. He started to say something to her but realized that she was lying heavily against him. She was asleep.

Chapter 7

Jimmy must have dozed off as well because when he awoke, he looked at the clock and it was almost 6 am. The sun would be coming up in a little while.

"Mom," Jimmy whispered, gently shaking his mother.

Jennifer stirred briefly but then snuggled back into Jimmy's arm.

"Mom, I think it's time we went home."

Jennifer opened her eyes uncomprehending for a few seconds. Then she realized where she was. "Oh God I must have fallen asleep. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I fell asleep too. I think it's time to go."

"Okay," Jennifer said quietly, her memory of what had happened earlier slowly coming back to her.

As they walked out of the quiet house, they saw sleeping kids all over the place. Some were half-dressed and some were passed out from too much alcohol.

When they got to the car, Jennifer hesitated. "Jimmy, I'm sorry that I got carried away earlier," she apologized.

"You don't have to apologize mom," Jimmy said. "I had a lot of fun tonight."

Jennifer looked at him with a funny look on her face. Was he being truthful, she thought?

"I did mom. It was wonderful being with you. I think we both got a little carried away, but it's okay. I love you mom," he said sincerely.

"I love you too sweetheart," she said as she hugged him to her side. Jimmy, let's go down to the beach and watch the sun come up."

"Alright, I'll get a blanked from the trunk."

Jimmy and Jennifer walked hand in hand down the sandy trail through sand dunes. It was getting brighter by the minute as the sun tried to break across the water. They found a spot between some sand dunes and Jimmy spread out his blanket.

It was a warm May morning and there was a soft breeze rustling the tall grass across the dunes. Jimmy took off his tuxedo jacket and put it around his mothers shoulders then put his arm around her. They sat and watched the waves rush up on the shore and the sea gulls circle and screech as they begin their morning quest for food. The sparse, puffy clouds in the distant sky were a mixture of crimson and white as the sun began to work it's magic.

Jimmy felt his mother looking at him. He turned and looked at her face and saw a look he had never seen before. He searched her eyes, wondering what she was thinking. Then he felt her hand touch his face and guide his lips to hers. Their lips pressed together in a slow and gentle kiss. Jimmy hesitated to use his tongue until he felt his mother press hers into his mouth. He moaned and let her tongue inside.

Jennifer pulled away and searched Jimmy's eyes. "Jimmy, make love to me," she whispered.

Jimmy sat there stunned for a second.

"Please make love to me. I want you inside me. I want to feel you. I love you."

"Oh God mom, I never thought I would hear you say that. Are you sure? It's not...it's not the marijuana is it?" Jimmy asked, not wanting to take advantage of her if she was still feeling the effects of the drug.

"No Jimmy, it's not the drugs. I'm as sure as I have ever been about anything in my life. I have been looking for a man to give me tenderness and love, someone that knows me and loves me for me. I've been a fool. That man has been right beside me all along," Jennifer said, her eyes filling with tears. Then she lay back on the blanket and opened her arms to her son.

Jimmy bent over and kissed his mother's lips again and brought his hand up to caress her breast. He heard her moan as his hand slid down into her gown and pulled her breast out. He moved his head back and looked into her eyes one last time, searching for acceptance. He saw everything he wanted in her loving eyes. Only then did he bring his mouth to her hard nipple.

Jennifer gasped as she felt her son sucking on her breasts like he had done so many years ago.

Jimmy was surprised when she pushed him away briefly and sat up. He was relieved when he saw her slide the top of her gown down until both breasts were free. He moaned when she pulled him back to her breast.

Then Jennifer spread her legs willingly when she felt her son's hand move to her thigh. Her vagina was pulsing with need as his finger found her and slid inside.

Jimmy began to push his fingers in and out of his mother's sopping wet vagina. He could hear her little whimpers as his lips continued to suck on her nipple. When he pulled back he could see her face contorted in pleasure. Suddenly he stood up and began to pull his clothes off like a mad man. He threw his clothes in a pile on the sand next to the blanket. When he was naked, he stood over his mother and looked at her lying below him, her top below her breasts, her dress pulled up her thighs. His own penis was throbbing in front of him, dripping his juice in long silvery strands.

Before Jimmy could return to his mother, she got to her knees, her face inches from his pulsing penis. She looked up at Jimmy then reached out, her hand shaking, and grasped his shaft in her hand. Briefly she looked up at her son before she opened her mouth and took the head inside.

Jimmy couldn't believe that he was watching his mother suck on his penis. It was just like the million fantasies he had masturbated to in he last couple of years. His eyes were wide with excitement as he watched her cheeks suck in, her hand moving gently up and down the shaft. "Oh God mom," he moaned as his hips began to move back and forth.

"Mom, mom, stop!" Jimmy said in panic as he felt his climax approaching.

Jennifer pulled away and smiled up at her son. She reached down and pulled her dress over her head, leaving her naked except for her thigh high nylons. She lay back down on her back, looking up at her son, waiting. Her knees feel apart in invitation. She watched Jimmy kneel between her legs and look down at her spread open crotch, his face shadowed by the growing light behind him.

Suddenly Jimmy realized that he was in a position he had fantasized about since he was fourteen years old. He had wanted this but never expected to get the chance. Without a thought, he bend down and began to kiss his mother's warm thighs. He heard her moan as he slowly kissed closer and closer to her warm and swollen sex lips. His mouth opened and he covered her vagina.

"Ohhhhhh God Jimmy," Jennifer moaned as she felt her son's tongue push deep into her body. "Oh yes, eat me, eat me." Jennifer's legs came up and wrapped around Jimmy's head. She had liked Shelly's mouth but this was so much better. He was doing this out of love and not just sex.

Jimmy sucked his mother's juices into his mouth and swallowed. She was sweeter than he had fantasized. There was no fantasy that could possibly equal the reality that he was now experiencing. He sucked her swollen lips into his mouth and flicked his tongue across them with his tongue. He could feel her body quiver.

"Oh God, oh God," Jennifer moaned. Suddenly her body tensed and shuddered. "Oh yes, I'm going to...ohhhhhh I'm cummmiinnnnggg."

Jimmy held on to his mother's convulsing body, her hips bucking into his face and her hands held his head tightly to her crotch.

It took some time before Jennifer's body stopped shaking with pleasure. She opened her legs and let Jimmy pull his smiling face away from her wet groin. She held her arms open and welcomed him. Their lips met in a very wet and emotional kiss.

"Oh God Jimmy, fuck me now, fuck your mother," she said.

Again, Jimmy hesitated and looked at his mother's lust filled eyes. He reached down and brought his penis to her swollen lips. "Are you sure mom?" he asked, giving her one last chance to change her mind.

"Yes," she hissed and wrapped her legs around him, her arms grasping his back. She pulled with all her strength. "Ohhhhhhh!!" she moaned as she felt her son's long shaft slide into her body.

At that moment, the morning sun broke across the horizon in a flash of brilliant light. Neither Jennifer nor Jimmy noticed. Their senses were consumed with pleasures of the body.

Jimmy had never felt anything as wonderful in his young life. He could feel her warm hole welcome him inside, caressing him, squeezing him. It was better than he could have imagined. He looked down at his mother and whispered, "I love you, I love you, I love you." His hips began to pump in and out, gradually increasing his speed.

"Yes Jimmy, fuck me, fuck me. Oh my God, oh my God. Yessssss!" Jennifer screamed as another climax began deep inside. Her fingernails dug into his back and her teeth bit into his shoulder.

The squeezing of his mother's climaxing vagina was more than the young man could take. His body tensed as his balls tightened. "Ohhhh!!!" he moaned as his sperm rushed up the shaft and exploded into his mother's body. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," he moaned as his mother's sucking vagina drained him of everything he had.

Finally Jimmy collapsed onto his mother's welcoming body.

Mother and son lay holding each other, watching the sun climb into the morning sky.

"I love you," Jennifer whispered to Jimmy.

He smiled and pulled her tightly to him.

"We had better get moving before some jogger finds us," Jennifer said.

Jimmy groaned and pulled away to get dressed.

"My, you were excited," Jennifer said as she looked down at her overflowing vagina. "I'd better clean this up or I'll ruin my gown."

Jimmy watched his mother start to use the blanket to wipe her sperm covered crotch. "Wait," he said. "I'll take care of that."

Jennifer looked at her son in confusion as he walked back over and knelt between her legs. "Oh my God Jimmy," Jennifer moaned as she saw her son bend toward her crotch.

Jimmy opened his mouth and began to suck his mother's overflowing hole.

A few minutes later, mother and son walked hand in had to the car. Before his mother could get into the car, Jimmy turned her around and grabbed the lapel of his tuxedo jacket that was around her shoulder again. He pulled her lips to his as a group of kids walked out of the house and passed them by.

When they pulled apart, Jennifer looked at her son with tears streaming down her cheeks and said, "Jimmy, I don't know what is going to happen now but I know I want you. I can't see how something so right could ever be wrong. I love you and I need you."

"I love you too mom."

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,621 Followers