Morning Shift Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOohhh fuck!" I gasped suddenly, spitting out the words into the air, feeling my prostate flexing once more, the jism splattering her inner cunt, taking and loving all she gave me. Loren moaned, tossing her hair over me, gasping, losing her ability to speak.

"Julian!" One word, my name, and she shuddered, losing her strength, collapsing atop me, delighted with our actions, a fluid exchange of the most unimaginable pleasure ripping into the center of our bodies. We could feel the pulsing of our conjoined cock-and-cunt throbbing in delight, exhausted and abused to the furthest human extent.

Loren lay atop me for some time, unable to move, the last orgasms draining out every bit of strength gained from our earlier lunch. I kissed her, letting her lithe body lay atop me, my cock slowly deflating, her cunt muscles squeezing me reflexively, draining the last of the juices from my vein and testicles, emptying me inside her sweet, young body again.

"Two for one day," I said softly. "That could be a record."

Loren smiled, her teeth a white flash, then we kissed again.

"That was two in ninety-minutes. Maybe you need a little more lust in your life, Julian."

I replied, "Loren baby, you're all the invigoration I need."

She kissed me again, saying, "Still gonna treat me bad?"

I replied, "That's the only way I know to treat you good."

We smiled mutual smiles, caressing, feeling, breathing softly, happy in this moment, satisfied. Loren and I stayed in bed a little longer, then headed out, back to her car. We knew we couldn't hold back. Something else was gonna happen.

Not yet, but for now, we were satisfied.

For now ...

12