Morning Slave

Story Info
My ni**er slave serves me in bed.
2.5k words
4.33
102.7k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FluteMaster
FluteMaster
309 Followers

WARNING: This is hard core race play with degradation and some piss play. The story was written for a girl who loves this, and is in anticipation of her enacting this with me. If you don't like it, find something else to read.

--------------------------------------------------

I woke to the warmth of her mouth on my cock, and the smell of fresh coffee and warm biscuits by the side of the bed.

Having risen earlier and quietly cooked me a breakfast, she was now gently and lovingly using her tongue and lips to entice me awake, her head slowly pumping me deeper into her, using her face as another cunt.

I groaned in pleasure and turned onto my back...moving slowly enough so she could scramble to keep me in her eager mouth.

Of course, at my age, I wake with a hard cock and a need to piss, and the latter was too insistent for me to enjoy using my hardness for anything else.

I reached down and dug my fingers into the tight negro curls on her head: "Stay still little cunt," I murmured sleepily, "Daddy needs to piss."

I lay back and relaxed into the joy of emptying my bladder into her mouth...and let loose the start of my morning stream. Of course, it was acrid, and undiluted, and I felt her body tense at the taste on her tongue and smell in her nostrils.

But this was her honor as my slave; to serve me as I wished, to be available as I needed, to worship my cock and everything that came from it.

I paused the flow at intervals, giving her time to swallow my golden fluid, feeling her cheeks and tongue massage my cock head with a pulse that made me want to rape that throat with lust.

But my toilet needs came first, and I finished relieving myself down that sweet brown throat, feeling her gently suck the last drops out so nothing would be spilled.

Of course it was fucking hot, using my slave girl like this, and I also knew that my casual use of her in such a degrading manner would push her deeper into her slave space, where she knows she is just nigger slave meat for Master, a fuck and piss hole for his pleasure....where her cunt drips with need for my abuse of her.

Having served my first need of the morning, and now with a throbbing hunger between her legs, my sweet little slut turned again to stiffening my cock into a rod to drive into her holes.

Not for her the teasing licks and shallow oral sex of a shy white coed. My teen black bitch pushed me back against her throat, and drove further down on me. I groaned again, and pushed my hips up to meet that sweet tightness, her lips sucking on the base of my cock, her throat swallowing my helmet and squeezing it. I pushed hard with my fingers in her hair...keeping my back arched and my hand heavy...making her wait for my permission to breath again.

Not being able to breath scared her, but my casual control of this basic need also aroused her. And I wasn't choking her for her pleasure. I was doing it because I enjoyed the tightness of her throat around my cock and I didn't want to pull out.

The automatic twitching of her body told me that her need for fresh oxygen was becoming desperate, and I released her head so she could rise and gasp for breath, which she did briefly before forcing herself back down to please me.

I played with her this way for several minutes, reminding her yet again that I set the speed, the depth, the timing of the thrusts, and that I would choose differently every time. But I had no intention of cumming in her mouth...I had sweeter and more succulent pleasures waiting for me.

"Position slave rest, over me."

We had practiced these positions so often over cam, and in person since her arrival here. With my cane blows to her inner thighs, back, and shoulders she had learned to pose perfectly. Now, she knelt, her thighs pushed push far apart with her legs on either side of my belly, wrists gripping forearms behind her, shoulders pushed back to thrust forward her tits, and her head facing downward in subservience, the head of my erect cock nuzzling her sweet tight ass cheeks.

At 19 years of age, her slim black body was taut and stretched in offering, but being 4 ft 11 in height, she looked so very girlish compared over my 54 year old white man's body. She had said herself that being displayed like this was both humiliating, yet felt perfectly natural, a reminder that she was just a hole for my pleasure; not that this truth was in any doubt on this morning.

I reached between her dark thighs and probed her cunt with my fingers, laughing to myself as I found exactly what I was expecting. Even now, she still blushed, knowing that I was feeling not just wetness, but the wanton drool of a sex crazed slut who was aroused to point of mindless hunger.

"Is my little nigger cunt all hungry for me?" I smiled up at her downcast eyes, two fingers stretching the swollen wet folds of her sex.

"Yes, yes Master". The words stumbled out, caught on the in-draft of her pussy being teased almost to the point of exploding.

"Well, you've been such a good piss whore, it's only fair I let you have some fun as well."

I'm a bald white guy in his mid 50's, and about to push my cock into the sublime silky wetness of a teenage black cunt, and I was making her feel she was getting the special treat. Because that was the truth of it. Almost from the start my words had bound her heart, head and body to me. She'd always preferred much older men, but no one had collared and chained her mind like me, driven her to multiple orgasms on cam, understood and nurtured her need to be a white man's nigger cunt, to be humiliated and degraded and called a fucking dumb cunt; and then held and cherished when the passion was spent.

I reached up to her collar and pulled her down to me, kissing her lips, tasting my piss on her and smiling at the thought that my fluids were tucked up safely in her belly.

As her ass lifted, I reached down and positioned the head of my cock against her cunt's animal wetness, and pushed her back onto me, driving her tightness over my hardness, forcing her to take me in one thrust as I made to kneel back upright. She bit her lip to stop herself from cumming, her stomach dancing with the tension, full with the pleasant ache of Master's cock at home in her body.

I gripped her hips and showed her the bouncing rhythm I desired, fast enough for friction, but slow enough to enjoy every soft inner fold and womanly curve caressing and serving my hungry sex.

Such an eager little sex slave, grinding and twisting her hips with every thrust, struggling to stay upright and not crash into her orgasm, but waiting for my release.

I calmly gripped a hard bouncing nipple, then pinched and twisted it savagely.

"Cum little cunt bitch, cum for Master".

Her mouth and eyes wide open in pain and the struggle not to cum too soon, she stared blankly for a second, and then my trigger words released her chains. She threw her head back and ground down on me, driving her engorged clit into my pubis and my shaft as deep as possible into her belly.

And she came, a shuddering clenching climax born from lust and shame, and desire and joy. For several long seconds her spasming vagina milked my cock as she continued to slowly fuck me...extracting every twitch of pleasure from her body.

I watched, mesmerized at her animal enjoyment, wondering that I had brought this, made space for it, built the garden of ownership and dominance and slavery where she was free to flourish as my woman and my lover.

Even after the climax had died away, her body continued its dance of sex, hips rocking and swaying on me, feeding my own sexual desires.

"Good bitch", I murmured, "keep that nigger cunt hot for me, show Master how grateful you are to be allowed to ride his cock."

She smiled, and clenched more tightly, increasing both our pleasures, and pushing back towards another climax.

I pulled her back down to me, releasing her arms to rest on either side of my head, kissing her sweet mouth, driving my hips up into her...fucking her hard as I loved her lips. Her soft breasts rubbed on my chest, nipples dragging through the hairs, her thighs pushing her back to meet my driving inwards with equal abandon. I ran my hands down her slim back, feeling the arch of her spine, tracing her slenderness to the ripe swell of her ass cheeks.

My fingers dug into the firm muscle, pulling the cheeks apart, stretching the dark puckered rose bud of her third fucking hole.

I turned my lips to whisper in her ear, a low menacing note

"You know what Master wants don't you little slave bitch"

"Yes Master", her words grunted out as I keep hammering her with a steady rhythm.

"What does master want little nigger bitch?"

"Master wants this nigger bitch ass hole, Master".

"Is that a problem for you?"

"No Master, I'm here for your pleasure, to serve you in anyway you want."

"Good answer little bitch," I murmured approvingly, "in that case wet your fingers and lube up that entrance ready to fucked as well."

Without a word, but a look of relief, she pushed two fingers between her lips and covered them with her spit. I could easily have demanded a dry unprepared entrance, and been given it without complaint, but this morning I was feeling generous and enjoying my slave's sweet loving.

The wet fingers snaked back and started to lube and stretch that nether hole, then returned to the mouth for more moisture. Each push took her fingers deeper and deeper into that hungry anus, yet she didn't hesitate to push her fingers back into her mouth for more juices to ease my passage into her. She had known from the beginning that once I have shed my cum in a hole, her first duty is to use her mouth to clean and caress that invader, wherever it has been...and so her fingers were merely a foretaste of her final act of servitude.

Meanwhile, my hands had roamed her slim body and played with her hanging breasts. My fingers had gripped her throat and squeezed, my thumb had rubbed her clit so swollen and engorged it was a tiny penis desperate to be used.

At last she bent and whispered, "Master, your slave's ass is open for your cock"

I smiled, and kissed her once more.

"Then don't stop, force my cock up into you. Show me what a sweet little anal whore you are for Master".

Her pleading look had no effect, I just lay back and smiled, waiting for the inevitable obedience.

She leaned forward, let my cock slip out of that heavenly all encompassing embrace, then reached back and gripped the shaft with her small slender fingers. I felt the head rub up and down the butt cheeks as she sought her other entrance..and then the familiar pressure as my width was forced into a hole too narrow to take me easily.

But the very fact that I was ordering this made it desirable and arousing for her...because she was proving her obedience, proving that her will was completely given to me.

With whimpers and little cries she forced her anus open with my cock, painfully stretching the rubbery ring, but making herself bare the pain for the deeper pleasure of being filled by my meat. She knew how much I loved ejaculating there, spurting deep into the lower entrance to her belly, and my happiness was the most powerful driver of all.

With a final cry of pain from her, my cock sank into the hole, and she paused for a second to breath away the fire before jerking down on me bit by bit, eyes glazed in desire for me, and rejoicing that the worst was over.

Finally I was buried as far as I could be, and she ground her hips down harder to feel me totally possess her. Her empty cunt leaked juices on my stomach in lustful sympathy, and slowly she lifted a bit to push back down, easing the tight ring so that it softened for me, making her anus and bowels a perfect fuck hole for me to enjoy.

When she had been growing up and exploring her sexuality, she had never thought that being used, being treated as fuck meat, being three holes taken in turn according to another's pleasure and whim would be so fucking arousing....but as this man's fuck slave, her body sang and trembled at the chance to serve and be of use, to be HIS slave, HIS slut, HIS hole, HIS desire, HIS everything.

As her body had ridden me earlier, cunt over cock, now her ass played that same rhythm, sliding the elastic entrance up and down my shaft, feeling the head rub the tender membranes inside. Without thinking her fingers slid to her aching front cunt and she shuddered as she toppled gently on the edge of cumming again.

She bit her lip and whimpered, watching my eyes half close as I took up my own fucking rhythm, enjoying the sensation of this nubile fuck whore giving me the best sex she was able to with her black body.

I laid back, and arched my back, and felt my own cum start to build inside.

"Get ready my fucking whore bitch, Daddy is going to fill your tight black ass with his cum, and you are going to cum with me and milk me dry".

I dug my fingers into her hips, thrust several more times deliberately, and then forced myself as deeply as could, as if wanting to reach her throat all over again.

I cried out in pleasure as my cock tensed and then started its spurting spasms, releasing my urges and my need into her sweet, delicious brown body. And is if triggered by my first ejaculation, her body shuddered with its own dance of ecstacy, grinding down on me, desperate to take my seed into its core.

Once the waves had subsided, and we had caught our breaths, she lifted off me, moving her face down to my crotch to perform her final sexual slave duty. I pushed my self upright and grabbed a still warm biscuit and my coffee, served black with one sugar, ate the food she had cooked while I slept, and enjoyed the warmth once more of her mouth on my cock, gently and lovingly using her tongue and lips to serve me as a happy and satisfied slave girl.

FluteMaster
FluteMaster
309 Followers