Morning Wood Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does that mean?"

"I am so turned on right now, it's wrong, I know, but I can't help it. All I can think about is you and your brother." Maria grabbed Guinne's hand, and shoved it into the front of her pants, down to the wetness there. "Feel that, it's because of you."

Guinne didn't know how to react and for a few seconds she didn't, her hand buried into her roommate's wet pussy lips, her body tense with the realization of what was happening. Maria was turned on by her story? She pushed forward, pressing their lips together, pushing Maria up against her desk. Their kiss was hungry, passionate; the two of them could barely control their lust. Guinne's fingers dug into the cleft between Maria's pussy lips, pushing up inside of her. For what felt like an eternity they kissed, while Guinne fingered Maria, but finally she pulled back. Hand removed from pants, lips broken apart.

"You like thinking about me and Art?" She asked in a husky whisper, Maria just nodded her assent. "Take your clothes off," Guinne ordered.

Both women were once again surprised at the authority in Guinne's voice, but it felt right to both of them as well. Maria had never really been either submissive or dominant in a relationship, and Guinne was always submissive to her boyfriends, but this, this felt right to her. Maria began to pull her clothes off, tugging at her jeans hard enough that the buttons nearly burst.

"Slowly, give me a show," Guinne commanded, as she moved, sitting down on the love seat again. Maria blushed, Guinne wanted a strip tease? She slowed her hands, beginning to undo buttons more slowly, rolling her hips.

"Should I put on some music?" She asked, after a moment. Guinne just nodded, and Maria went to her computer quickly pulling up something, and then returning to stand before Guinne. She began to dance around as she undressed, she didn't have much experience or anything, so it was a bit awkward, but in a few minutes she was naked. Her clothes tossed around the small dorm room. A nervous smile was on her lips, as she looked down at her roommate.

"Now undress me," Guinne commanded. Maria obeyed, helping Guinne to her feet and peeling her shirt off, then undoing her pants and pushing them down. Pulling Guinne's sneakers off, she moved to finish, to remove Guinne's bra and panties, but Guinne took her hands and stopped her. Their eyes locked and Guinne pushed their lips together again, her hands grabbed Maria's bottom, pulling their bodies tightly together. Maria kissed Guinne hungrily, her whole body was alive with feeling, her legs were nearly trembling and then she felt a sharp slap to her bottom. It wasn't painful; not a very hard spank, but it was definitely a spank. Maria broke the kiss as she moaned, gasping for air, her whole body shivering against Guinne.

"You like that, don't you?" Guinne whispered and Maria just moaned softly in response. A second later the sound of flesh on flesh once again echoed through the small room, this spank a little harder. Maria shuddered, moaning, her whole body set a tingle. She had never felt such intense feelings before an orgasm. She wanted it so bad; she was rubbing her hips against Guinne. Guinne shoved Maria down onto one of their beds, neither sure which it was. Guinne's knee parted Maria's legs, pushing between them. Her leg rubbing against her roommate's wet pussy.

Maria couldn't hold back, she moaned out Guinne's name, whimpering and nearly crying as she came. Her whole body shuddering, Guinne had never seen a girl cum so hard. She stared down at her roommate, her own thighs slick with her juices. She had only ever been this turned on by her brother, she was confused. Maria's head lolled back, her breathing hard and ragged, her eyes shut. Guinne kissed her, but there was no response to the kiss. She frowned and peered down at Maria. "What's wrong?" She asked, then realized that Maria was out like a light.

Guinne couldn't help but giggle just a little bit, snuggling down into Maria, waiting.

--

"Fuck," Art grumbled as he looked at the clock. It was later than he thought it was and he was supposed to meet his coworkers. He sighed and saved things up quickly. Moving the files to his thumb drive, he got up and pulled on his jacket while the files transferred, then grabbed the drive and shut his computer down.

It was only a block away and he had said he'd be a little late, it was only half an hour past when the others had probably got there, he frowned. Maybe he should just call Chuck and tell him that he had to work later than he'd thought and couldn't make it. No, no, I said I'd go. And I need to start getting out a bit more... I'm gonna go.

Art stared at the door to the bar, he could see his coworkers at a table in the back. They were still here, at least. He put on a smile and pushed the door open, heading back to the table.

"Hey guys," he said, smiling as he sat down at the table.

"Art, hey man," Chuck said, smiling at his coworker, "it was getting kind of late, we weren't sure if you were actually gonna make it."

"You know me dude, I got kind of caught up in my work."

"Yea, you're always a bit of a hard worker. Nothing wrong with that, of course, gotta keep the bosses happy. June is a long hours kind of girl as well, maybe you guys could compare notes on working too long and rarely going out on the town," Chuck smiled, motioning at June who was sitting across from him, the seat next to her empty. Art took this as an indication to sit, and did so.

"Yes, we were actually discussing the merits of the two of us taking over your job, since we're pretty sure we could do it in half the time and we both make less than you. So that would make the bosses happy, right?" June said as Art sat down, smiling at him and then looking back to Chuck.

"Whoa, whoa, now, no need to go messing with a man's livelihood."

"Actually at lunch we were discussing how June was worried I'd take her job, but we were interupted before I could let her know that my passion will always be graphic design, and that I would like to stay as far from a desk in the IT department as I can."

"That is good to know," June was making a lot of eye contact with Art, he wasn't sure what to make of it. As the night went on they chatted some more, about work, about themselves and about their coworkers. They were getting along quite well, flirting and enjoying each other's company. It was getting late though and Art knew he had an early morning.

"I think it's about time I got going," Art said to June, people had moved around a bit and the two were now sitting next to each other at a somewhat smaller booth, which others were popping in and out of to talk to them.

"That's too bad, but I understand. Honestly I probably ought to go myself, I don't usually stay out this late, but I got caught up talking to you," she slid out of her seat, so that he could get out from the inside, she looked down at her watch as she did. "Oh fuck, it's even later than I thought. Gonna be a long walk home tonight, or a taxi, I guess."

"I could give you a ride, I didn't drink that much," Art offered.

June considered him for a moment, then nodded her head slowly. "Alright, Art, I think I'm willing to let you give me a ride."

Art blushed faintly, the double entendre far from lost on him. "Well, let's go then."

Art helped her into her jacket and the two headed toward the door, saying good night to the last few remnants of their group. Art held the door open for her as she laughed, "Well, a gentleman too, I see."

"Well, I try," He winked at her, as he motioned toward the direction his car was in. It was still a couple of blocks away, back in their work parking lot. "I'm still parked back at work," He said as he did so.

They walked the first block or so in silence, just listening to the sounds of the city around them. Art glanced over at her and at the same moment she glanced at him, Their eyes locking. She had beautiful eyes, a brown that had flecks of green in it, very deep. They both glanced away, as though a little embarrassed to have caught each other staring. Is this a betrayal of Guinne? I don't even know what I have with her. June is beautiful though, and obviously interested, and it's not like me and Guinne could ever really be anything...

Art slipped his hand around June's waist and she leaned her head onto his shoulder. She felt good snuggled into his side, her body warm still from the bar. They continued on in silence, holding onto each other. When they got to the car Art opened the passenger door first, holding it open for her as she got in. He hurried around to the other side and slipped into the driver's seat.

"Well, your chariot is ready, m'lady, where to?" Art smiled at her, looking over she giggled softly at his words.

"Downtown, by the old court house, I'll tell you more when we get closer."

"Alright," Art pulled them out of the parking lot and headed for the freeway. It was a ten minute or so drive to downtown. They talked a bit, though neither really said much. Art felt caught up in just being around June. She was amazing, beautiful and intelligent. He didn't know what to do, what to think. Part of him warred inside, about her, about Guinne. She gave him the last of the directions when they got downtown and he pulled up into her driveway. A little town house, there was a light on upstairs but the rest of the house was dark.

"My housemate," she said, pointing at the light. "Want to come in for some coffee? I know you said you live back toward work and you seem a bit tired. Coffee will help keep you awake for the drive home."

Coffee? He had a feeling it wasn't 'coffee' she really wanted to offer him. He looked at her, thinking, he could probably go up there, and have clumsy drunk sex with her, but it didn't feel right. He liked June, and there was the thing with Guinne, he needed to sort that out before he did anything with anyone, really. He didn't even know what he and Guinne had at this point. But until it was defined, this would feel like cheating. "I think I'll be alright. But I have your number, I'll call you, okay?"

June frowned a little, but then smiled at him, "Alright, you better though."

"Scout's honor," he said with a grin, putting two fingers up in the 'scout's honor' salute.

June got out of the car, "Bye," she said, turning away and heading up the stairs, disappointed. Well, she had a vibrator to go home to, at least.

Art watched her walk up the stairs and go inside before pulling out. Maybe I should have gone up, did I just ruin any chance with her? I hope not. But I gotta figure this thing out with Guinne before I get involved with somebody else.

--

Art yawned, as he climbed out of the shower, looking into the mirror. He had stayed out pretty late last night and he had agreed to work today, Saturday, before he had decided to go out. He was kind of regretting that decision, but he had already made it. He looked down at himself in the mirror, Sylvia hadn't been in the shower when he'd woken up and he also hadn't been able to stop thinking about that morning a few weeks ago, when Guinne had jerked him off in the kitchen. So he hadn't had his morning masturbation ritual, and his erection was poking up through the towel around his waist.

I really gotta figure out what I'm gonna do. June was a lot of fun last night, we really connected. But Guinne, I don't know what to do about Guinne, I love her and enjoyed what we had, but it is wrong. I should call her, tell her it can't happen, tell her I met a girl. Tell her that I'm going to pursue this thing with June.

June, she was thin, beautiful, not his usual type. He generally liked a girl with a little meat on her bones, not fat, but curvaceous. June was not curvaceous, she wasn't tiny, but she was skinny. She wasn't child like or anything though, her breasts were ample, her ass shapely. The most important thing was that they got along well though, they had talked for hours at the bar last night. Far later than either of them had intended to stay out.

Art looked down at his hand, it had dropped his towel and was slowly sliding up and down his erection, he hadn't even really made a decision to masturbate, it had simply happened. He closed his eyes, picturing June as she had walked up the stairs to her place, the tight slacks she had worn clinging to her firm behind, he moaned softly. His thoughts turning to what could have happened last night, she'd ask him up for coffee, then be out of it. She'd suggest that he stay the night, since it wasn't safe for him to drive so tired. Then make up some excuse about her roommate, so he had to sleep in her room. This would of course lead to them cuddling, and making out, and then fucking. He groaned, as his juices sprayed up along his stomach and chest, onto the counter in front of him, some getting on the mirror.

He opened his eyes, looking down at himself, he would need another shower now, he supposed. He looked down at his chest and stomach, his juices dripping down it slowly. He swallowed thickly, reaching down and scooping up one of the sticky trails from his stomach, he looked at it on his finger and then wet his lips. It hadn't tasted bad, he didn't exactly enjoy it, but ... what was he thinking? His mouth opened, and he stuck the finger into his mouth, licking the salty juices away, swallowing them down. He looked down at himself again, his fingers still in his mouth, it was actually kind of good this time. He closed his eyes, the image of Guinne, licking all of his juices from her fingers, scooping up his jizz from her stomach and licking that from her fingers as well.

His fingers slid from his mouth, and slowly he did what he'd seen his sister do, scooping up all of his juices from his stomach and chest, then licking it from his finger. He wasn't sure why, and in truth it grossed him out a little, but it also made his dick super hard again. He moved to the shower, turning it back on, climbing in and washing himself again. This time when he climbed out he just cleaned up the mess on the counter, got dressed and headed off to work.

--

Guinne looked over at her nightstand, her phone was buzzing away, it was still early, or at least her clock said it was, 9 am, on a Saturday? She sighed and grabbed the phone, looking at the caller ID. Art. She looked down at Maria who was still sound asleep, her head nestled into Guinne's breasts. She didn't want to disturb her, but she wanted to answer this. Well ... Maria already knew, so she answered the phone, speaking quietly.

"Hey Art, what's up?"

"Hey, uhm, we need to talk."

That didn't sound good, Guinne frowned, this was him telling her they couldn't be together again, this was him backing out, once more. She didn't want to make him go through all his hemming and hawing and excuses and such, and she had found something here with Maria. She could explore this, "It's fine Art, this is too much, it won't happen again. This thing at mom's will go fine; we'll just be brother and sister seeing each other. We'll forget it ever happened, okay?"

Art looked at the phone, making sure he'd called the right number. It was Guinne on his caller ID. He frowned a moment, "Uhm, okay. Thanks for understanding Guinne. It's just ... "

"Art, I said it's fine. I kind of met somebody anyway, well re-met them or something I guess. I don't know, but, I'm discovering something about myself and I am really okay with nothing further happening between us, we could never be public and you'll find somebody to make you happy. Look I gotta go, I don't wanna wake up Maria."

"Uhm, okay. Bye sis."

"Bye, Love ya."

Guinne hung up, setting the phone down on the night stand again, she looked down at Maria. She really had found something, she realized.

--

Art closed his phone, staring at it for a moment, who had she met? Last time they had spoken Guinne had seemed pretty centered on him, had it all just been about fucking him? He sighed, closing his eyes and thinking. Well, maybe it was for the best, something nice had occurred, but overall it had been something that couldn't continue. If Guinne was happy, then he supposed he was happy.

He opened his phone, looking at the numbers, finally making up his mind and opening his contacts, scrolling down to June, and pressing the call button.

June wrinkled her nose, and grunted in an annoyed sort of way, as she dug around next to her bed for her purse, pulling out her phone and looking at it. Art was calling, already? She opened it, trying not to sound like she was still in bed.

"Hey Art, what's up?"

"Oh fuck, I just woke you up, huh? Sorry I forget its Saturday, I'll call you back this afternoon, okay?"

"No, I'm awake now and I have yoga in like half an hour, so you waking me up means I won't skip it. What's on your mind?"

"Well, alright. I was just thinking about you and wanted to know if you'd like to go out for dinner tonight? Maybe make up for the loud barroom that didn't give us much ability to speak last night?"

June considered, what was with this guy? She'd basically offered him sex last night, and he'd declined. She had assumed she'd never hear from him again and here he was calling for a date the very next night? "What's going on Art? I mean, I'd like to, but something isn't right."

Art frowned, thinking for a moment, silence echoing between them, he let out a faint sigh and then spoke, "Alright, well, there is this girl, that I was kind of seeing, we hadn't ever said we were like dating or whatever, but I didn't feel comfortable doing anything with you, knowing that she might think that she had some sort of claim to me or something. And I didn't want to start something with you, based on something like that. So I called her this morning and we decided that it wasn't going anywhere and ended it. So, now I want to get to know you better."

Art waited, as June was silent herself for a few moments, that was, weird, she thought. And kind of put a little pressure on her, but, she had really enjoyed hanging out with him, talking to him. "Alright Art, you know where I live, pick me up at seven thirty."

"Alright, I'll be there."

--

Art smiled at June, as he pulled the car into her driveway, this was their fourth date, they had been going out for two weeks now. "Well, here we are," he said, shutting the car off.

"Here we are," she hadn't invited him up for coffee or anything on any of their dates, perhaps penance for the fact that the first time she did he had denied her. But he didn't mind, he was honestly glad to just hang out with her. They had made out, in the car, at the movies, they were dating for sure and not just 'being friends', but they hadn't gone past second base or so. "Want to come up for a drink? I have coffee, or something stronger."

"Sure," Art didn't hesitate this time. He did think of Guinne sometimes, but for the most part he was focused on June. She was somebody that he could really grow to like, somebody he could see himself with in the future. He opened his door, moving around the car to meet up with her as she climbed out. They walked her up the stairs and she unlocked the door.

They spent a little time in the living room, talking, having a few drinks. It turned out that she didn't much feel like brewing coffee, so rum and coke had ended up being the drink of choice, and Art was a little too drunk to drive.

"I think, sir, that you have had a bit too much to drink," June grinned at him, leaning in close and pressing a lusty kiss to his lips, "So, I'm going to have to demand your keys and your pants."

"My keys and my pants, huh?" He laughed softly, and pulled his keys from his pocket, setting them in her outstretched hand.

"Pants now, mister," she poked him gently in the ribs and he laughed again.

"Right here in the living room? Is there somewhere more private I can give you my pants?"