Mortal Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned and arched my back to signal that I wanted more. He was handling me like a china doll when what I needed was to be handled like a lover. I slid my hands over his and squeezed, guiding him to kneading my globes with more vigor. He leaned forward and took one of my nipples into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the now growing peak.

I was immensely pleased that he was starting to pick up on my signals. I wanted him to take initiative. I encouraged him by moaning and cooing softly.

"That's it, baby. That feels so good."

His tongue stopped moving when he heard my voice. He pulled away from that nipple, glancing at me momentarily before moving to the other side.

Did I throw him off? Why did he look at me like that? I was having such difficulty reading him. We weren't in sync, yet.First time sex is always like this. Being in total sync is a fantasy, you know that. I tried to put my fantasy man out of my head. He wasn't real. This was reality. I needed to learn to deal with what was real.

I guided Perry's face to mine for a kiss. His lips were hot from suckling my nipples. I briefly recalled another fantasy of mine and it sent a jolt of arousal down to my pussy. It was the first jolt I'd had since we first arrived.Yes.

"Let's move into my bedroom."

Perry nodded and I captured his hand in mine to lead him down the hallway.

***

"I've agreed to this meeting out of sheer curiosity. What possible logic could you have for wanting to become mortal?"

"Love."

"Love? Of a mortal, I presume?"

"Yes, your highness. Have you not experienced this very thing before?"

Zeus shifted in his seat. "Careful, Nephus. Hera is never far."

"I want to spend a lifetime by her side."

"There is nothing preventing you from taking her. Impregnating her, if that is your desire. I will allow it."

"I don't wish to create a bastard child."

Zeus nodded in sudden understanding. "Ah, yes. You are the bastard of my bastard son. You wish to marry this human?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure this is her wish?"

Zeus swept his arm to the side and the clouds parted beneath them, revealing the naked couple in bed. Nephus' jaw tightened as he looked upon his love beneath that insipid mortal.

"I will not tolerate a tirade over a mortal human."

Nephus released the breath he was holding and relaxed his coiled muscles. "It is not necessary. She will choose me."

"Free will is my gift to mortal man. It is a cardinal law."

"I understand."

Zeus scratched his chin in thought. The clouds once again fused together below them. "I believe you will come to regret this thing you ask."

"I will not."

"Even if she does not choose you, and you are left alone on earth?"

"Even then."

"I must think on this some more. Leave me now. I will summon you when I have made my decision."

***

I slipped out of bed and padded to the kitchen for some water, trying to be as quiet as possible so as not to wake Perry. I needed some time alone. To think.

Something had happened earlier. Just about the time Perry was unloading into his condom, which was about thirty seconds after he entered me, a feeling of shame and regret washed over me. I felt like I was cheating on myself. Settling for something so much less than what I wanted.

Why can't I just be happy with what I've got? Perry is a genuinely nice person. He cares about me a great deal, is even in love with me, maybe. He'd make a great provider, a loving husband. He'd never hurt me or cheat on me. And he would never leave me.

They were all the rational arguments. The important reasons for moving forward with Perry. Sex wasn't everything, and it would likely get better as time went on, even if he never did the things I fantasized about.So, what. That's what fantasies are for, right?

I stared out into the darkness of my back yard, not caring if anyone could see my naked body through the window. Actually wishing that there was someone out there watching me. Stalking me. Unable to sleep as long as I was awake, for fear of losing one precious moment of time with me.

"Are you okay?"

Perry's voice startled me. I nodded. "I was just thirsty."

"Come back to bed."

A smile formed on my lips at his command. It was the first time he'd ever ordered me to do anything. I captured that glimmer of hope and held onto it as I followed him into the bedroom.

***

Nephus dug his fingernails into the soil beneath him. He was enraged by her infidelity, even if he was mostly to blame. He shouldn't have entered her thoughts the moment they arrived, sending her into a state of misguided lust. As he was about to change course, he'd been summoned to Zeus, himself. If he refused, he would've lost his opportunity to plead his case.

Now he remained out of her head. His thoughts were mostly incoherent at this point, anyway. Wild rages.

"I will have her and she will have me."

He growled and clawed at the ground, unable to do much else until that feeble excuse for a man was out of his way.

***

I heaved a sigh as I plopped down in my desk chair after bidding Perry goodbye at the door. He hadn't pushed me for sex again after that first time. I wondered if that was because he didn't enjoy it, or because he was trying to be a gentleman.

At any rate, I was glad that he didn't. I had an awful time trying to sleep. I couldn't have gotten more than a couple of hours of shut-eye combined throughout the entire night. It was tempting to crawl into bed now instead of writing, but I was itching to get back to my story. I was very close to the scene where they finally meet for the first time.

I'd put my leading lady, Deanna, at a used book fair. She was browsing for some old reference manuals on COBOL. Her colleagues were making some nice side cash writing COBOL programs for companies in need of developers. She wanted in on the action.

She followed the natural traffic flow around the tables of books, but then suddenly took a sharp turn as a book cover in the next booth caught her eye.

Nick was there, of course. Watching her. Her sudden change in direction put her right in his path, nearly colliding them. She stumbled and glanced up at him with a somewhat coquettish smile. At least that's the way he saw it.

The air between them heated to a thousand degrees in a matter of seconds, although no one seemed to feel it but him. She was attracted to him. His looks, anyway. They hadn't actually spoke to one another. Yet. He vowed to himself to move toward executing his plan.

I wrote a bit more to finish out her day at the book fair, and set the stage for her to begin her education on COBOL. My unsuspecting geek heroine was facing a life-changing event. I planned on her attacker taking her that evening.

My eyes were feeling heavy after finishing the last paragraph. I impulsively saved the file and then scrolled up to the top to read through what I'd written so far. I did that periodically to ensure that it flowed well.

Resting my head on my arm, atop my desk, I began reading.

"You've betrayed me."

I tried to lift my head, but couldn't. He had my face pinned to my desktop.

"You let that insipid little worm fuck you."

Tears welled in my eyes. Please...I can explain.

"You think I can't feel your regret, you shameful whore?"

Please don't call me that. I didn't even enjoy it. I swear.

"Of course not. Do you know why?"

Because it wasn't you.

"You're learning, little one." His free hand caressed my back as he purred his approval. Suddenly, the purring stopped. "But you still let it happen."

I felt my chair being kicked out from beneath me, causing me to stand on my feet. He was still holding my face to the desk, so I was forced to bend forward at the waist.

"You must be punished for your transgression."

Nooooo...

He yanked my panties up until the fabric was bunched between my ass cheeks, baring my buttocks. I wiggled to free myself from his grasp but his strength was too much for me. I screamed at him with my thoughts: Please don't do this.

"Your pleading is hollow. You want me to punish you for your bad judgment."

No, I don't.

The first slap came down hard on my left ass cheek. It burn like a thousand bees stinging me at once. I squirmed to move away from him but he still managed to deliver a blow to the other cheek, equal in strength to the first. It seemed there was going to be nothing I could do to stop him.

He continued to deliver one harsh blow after another. It hurt so much more than I'd ever imagined. Tears flowed from my eyes. They were tears of shame and remorse. But most of all, they were tears of relief.

"Have you learned your lesson?"

I nodded.

He settled me back in my chair. I hissed as my sore cheeks came in contact with the scratchy fabric.

"It will all go away soon."

He leaned down to lick the salty tears from my cheek as he stroked my hair.

"I did that for you, my ethereal beauty. So that you may be cleared of this sin."

Does that mean you forgive me?

"Of course. But you must not let this happen again. I am a jealous man who does not share his possessions. Understand?"

I nodded. I was becoming aware of the growing tension in my loins. His possessiveness, his discipline, his love...It was all arousing me.

"You have no idea how much it pleases me to have my wanton slut back."

I groaned. It sounded so deliciously filthy rolling off his tongue. My growing ache bloomed into a throb deep within my womb.

"I'm not going to take you now." I groaned again, this time in disappointment. "Soon, my love. Be patient for me."

A shiver awoke me from my dream. I reached back to feel my bottom. It wasn't heated or sore like in my dream. A wave of disappointment washed over me. It had felt so real. I could swear that I even smelled him this time.

There was a wet mark where my face had been and I realized that I must've cried in my sleep. I couldn't recall ever doing that before. I must really feel guilty about my sex with Perry.

As if on cue, my cell phone buzzed to life. I'd put it on vibrate before I began writing.

"Hey, Perry."

"Did I catch you sleeping again?"

"No. I woke up just before you called. How could you tell?"

"Your voice was raspy. It's kind of sexy, actually."

I chuckled.

"I was just calling to see how you were."

"I'm fine. I fell asleep at my desk while proofreading."

"I meant, how are you feeling about last night?"

"Oh. Fine. Good. You?"

"I'm more than fine."

"I didn't mean to imply...I'm sorry, my brain isn't quite functioning at the moment. It was great. I enjoyed it."

"Good. So did I. A lot, as if you couldn't tell."

The fact of the matter was that I really had no idea if he liked it or not.

"Sooooo, when can I see you again?"

My stomach lurched at the thought of another failed sexual encounter so soon. "How about tomorrow night? Dinner?"

"Are you inviting me over to your place?"

I swallowed hard. It wasn't at all what I had in mind. "I...I don't have much here. Maybe we could go out? I could meet you at that little Italian place on Elm...?"

There was a moment of silence before he replied. "Yeah, sure. Eight sound about right?"

"Yeah, I can make it there by then."

"Okay. It's a date then. I'll see you at eight."

"See you then. Bye."

He hung up without saying another word. I knew I'd hurt him. It was best this way, though. He was a great guy, and someday he'd make some girl a great husband. It just wasn't going to be me.

***

"Have you made your decision on Nephus?"

"You'd know if I had."

Zeus heaved a sigh.

"He is my bastard grandson. One of Heracles' own flesh and blood. I cannot grant him a foolish wish without some assurance that it will not lead to a hundred years of pain."

"He's suffering now, your grace."

Zeus nodded. "Yes, but this hurt will be far worse for him. If only I had some sign that she would return his affections. Thus far I've seen little more than lust."

***

I'd written all the way up to the fateful night for my two characters. Deanna was sleeping naked in her bed; Nick outside her back door about to enter.

I saved the file and stopped there. Something was bothering me. There was still a hole in the plot that I couldn't fill. How was Deanna going to fall in love with Nick?

He was a stalker, an obsessed man who felt that his love for Deanna justified taking her against her will. Could she ever love him after he stripped her of that freedom to choose?

What makes one person fall in love with another?

I pondered that thought as I stripped my clothes off for bed. I'd decided that sleeping naked might help me to put myself in Deanna's place and write a more realistic scene.

Is knowing that someone loves you, enough justification to return that emotion?

I was certain that Perry was falling in love with me but that had no effect on my affection for him. Except maybe to make me feel guilty that I didn't reciprocate his feelings. Perry loves the part of me that laughs when he tells a corny joke, holds his hand when crossing a city street, kisses his cheek when he's embarrassed about something. It's the part of me easiest to love. He's never seen me when I've had no sleep and am plagued with writer's block. He knows nothing about my rocky relationship with my stepfather and mother, or my non-existent one with my father. He doesn't really know me.

Will knowing someone, alone, be enough for them to love you?

I couldn't answer that question, because aside from my fantasy man, no one had ever come close to knowing me. I felt I was inching closer to the truth, though.

I settled beneath the covers and closed my eyes. Sleep would find me soon, and I hoped that my fantasy man would visit me in my dreams. I slid one hand down my belly as my other massaged my breast. I hadn't had an orgasm in days, although I'd teetered along the edge several times. Mostly while asleep and dreaming of him.

I pinched my nipple between my forefinger and thumb and began rolling it, much like I'd dreamt him doing. I dipped just the tip of my index finger on the opposite hand into my slit and rested it above my clitoral hood. It wasn't the same as in my dream. My fingers were dainty compared to his massive ones.

I stayed like that until sleep took me.

"You have been missing me, I see."

I moaned, so pleased to hear his voice.

"You must give your pleasure over to me."

My hands slid off my body and fell to my sides like limp noodles.

"Spread your legs for me. Show me your blossoming flower."

I felt the cool sheets beneath my legs as they slid across the mattress.

"So luscious. You are nearly in season."

I mewled at how aroused that made me.

"Yes, I know. You have many wicked fantasies that I love, but perhaps this one the most. Will you be able to wait until tomorrow?"

I shook my head. The throbbing deep within my channel was maddening. Please...

"Patience, my love."

I felt his hot breath on my inner thighs. I started panting in anticipation.

"Your sweet elixir is intoxicating. If I dare to sample it, I'm afraid you will wake and I will have to leave."

Don't leave. Please. I'll try harder to be patient.

"That pleases me very much. I was afraid you only wanted me for one purpose."

Who are you? What is your name?

"You know who I am. Relax. My name will come back to you."

N...Ne...It begins with a N. Nick?

"No, silly. That is the character in your book. Although, he does look strikingly similar to me."

Neffff... It's an odd name.

"In your world, perhaps."

Nephus.

I felt his lips touch mine in a kiss that was too brief.

Nephus.

He kissed me again, but only for a moment. "Yes, my love."

Do you really love me?

"Oh, yes, my dearest. With all of my soul."

With that, he lowered his body, and pressed his lips onto mine for a lingering kiss. My lips parted and his tongue snaked past them to invade my mouth. I was completely enthralled by how good a kisser he was. It was truly mesmerizing.

He pulled away with a chuckle. "I'm glad you liked it."

It's not fair that you can read my mind.

"Soon I will lose the power."

Are you leaving me?

"No, my love. No matter his decision, I will remain by your side in whatever form."

Good. I don't want you to leave. I think I'm falling in love with you.

"You don't know how happy it makes me to hear you think that."

It doesn't make any sense. I hardly know you.

"You know everything you need to know. The rest are meaningless details."

His mouth closed around my nipple. I gasped at the sudden warm, wet sensation. His teeth closed around my now protruding nub and began worrying my flesh between them. It bordered on being painful. I remained very still so that he wouldn't accidentally hurt me. But the sensation was like nothing I'd ever felt before. Tiny electrical impulses traveled down my belly to my clit.

He repeated that procedure on the other side before sliding down my belly, kissing a trail to my navel and then laving his tongue over my freshly shaven mons.

I tilted my pelvis as best I could to invite him to lick my pussy.

"Are you ready for me to go?"

No. It's just that you make me so horny.

"I like you this way. My wanton slut."

His tongue wiggled into my folds, tracing my inner labia, up one side and down the other. He slipped it into my opening and flicked the tip against the fleshy front wall.

I don't want you to go.

He lifted his face, but continued to caress my wet pussy lips with his finger. "Morning has arrived. I will not be far."

With that, he spread my outer lips with his thumbs and began aggressively assaulting my clit. It was too much. I'd been on the edge for so long, I couldn't stop my orgasm from gripping me.

I awoke with my inner channel convulsing. I'd climaxed in my sleep.

"Shit."

My heartbeat was pounding in my chest and I was panting like I'd just finished a marathon. That was the most erotic dream I'd ever had. I didn't think it was possible to come while sleeping.

Well, technically you didn't. You woke up as you were getting off.

I thought about the vivid dream I'd just had. I wanted to remember every detail before it faded. But as I was beginning to recall the conversation, I realized that my questions about love had been answered.

I knew how Deanna was going to fall for Nick.

***

"My decision has been made. I will grant this thing you ask."

"Words cannot begin to express my gratitude."

Zeus peered behind his back and then leaned forward. "I was once in love with a mortal, myself."

Nephus smiled and closed his eyes. When he opened them, he was kneeling in Dee's backyard, rather than on a cloud on Mt. Olympus. He didn't even get a chance to say goodbye.

He listened for Dee's thoughts but all that was present were his own.

"I'm mortal."

***

My fingers hadn't stopped typing since I got out of bed. I barely managed to throw on a robe on my way to my desk. Scene after delicious scene, the hottest I'd ever written, flowed from my fingertips.

I'd managed to keep the initial ravaging within barely acceptable publishing guidelines. My editor might disagree, but with the ongoing development of my characters' relationship, I felt I had a case to argue.

I started running out of steam when I couldn't decide on an ending. I kept trying to end it, but it never felt just right. That's when I realized that I needed to take a break.

Glancing at the clock, I was hit with the shock that it was already evening again. I'd been sitting at my desk all day. I was starving, thirsty, and most of all, exhausted. Even when the writing comes easy, it can still be tiring.

I grabbed some string cheese and crackers. It was the only thing I had to eat that didn't require cooking. I drank a full glass of water and then filled another glass to take with me to the sofa. Turning on the television as I sat down, I didn't even acknowledge what was on. I just wanted noise in the house. Something to listen to. That's when it dawned on me.