Mortal Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit!"

I realized that I'd missed my date with Perry. I scrambled to my phone. There was one missed call at 8:18pm.

"Oh, no. I can't believe I did that. How do you explain to someone who doesn't write what it's like to be 'in the zone'?"

It was already too late to call him. He'd be asleep by now.

"Shit, shit, shit!"

I felt horrible for standing him up. I'd never do that to anyone. Not on purpose, anyway.

I'll just call him first thing in the morning. I'll apologize and hope to hell that he understands.

I wasn't even sure why it was important to me that he forgave me. I wasn't planning to see him again, anyway. I guess it was because I didn't want him to think that I was the type of person who would do that to a friend. Because he was my friend. I knew that much.

I finished stuffing my face and stretched out on the sofa. The last thing I remember was watching back-to-back reruns of Magnum PI.

It felt like I was floating in the air, and then my back came to rest on something soft. My bed. Yes, I was in bed.

I shivered as cool air passed over my body. Then something immensely warm covered me. Something kind of furry. And heavy?

My eyes shot open. There was a man on top of me.

"What are you doing? Get off of me."

A deep chuckle emitted from his chest. "You've been begging for me to take you and now you resist?"

That voice. It was his voice. "Nephus?"

He groaned as he positioned his cock at my entrance. "Say my name again."

My voice was hardly louder than a squeak. "Nephus?"

He plunged his cock inside me in one swift motion. I screamed out in agony. It felt like I was being split in two.

"Stop! No! You're hurting me."

"Yes."

I flailed, trying to push him off me. This could't be the same man. For one, this man was real and the other Nephus, the one in my dreams, was not.

He pinned me down with little effort as he held his offending rod inside me. "You will grow used to it in a moment."

"I don't want to grow used to it. I want you off of me."

"No, you do not."

"You must not be reading my mind very well, then."

"I can no longer read your mind at all. I am mortal now. But I know your face, every expression. I have studied this face for two decades. I can identify every emotion, nearly every thought."

"Two decades? Twenty years?"

"It sounds much longer when you say it that way. It was hardly the blink of an eye in my old world."

"I don't understand."

"I will tell you everything, love. But not until I've impregnated you."

"NO! You can't."

Nephus chortled as he rotated his hips, pulling out slightly and then sinking even farther inside. "I can. And I will."

The soreness from the initial penetration was starting to subside. All that was left was the sensation of one hell of a large cock filling every inch of space in my vagina.

"I have dreamt of this moment a thousand times and not one of those times felt as glorious as this. Your cunt is magnificent."

I gasped at his vulgar words. No one had ever talked to me like that. He'd done it in my dreams, but that was different. This time I could really hear the words.

He rocked his pelvis slowly. Once. Twice. I could feel every inch of him sliding in and out. My cunt began to quiver with delight.

"Yes, my goddess. Give into the delight of our joining. Feel how perfectly we fit. You were made for me by Zeus, himself, I swear."

The flutter turned to a throbbing that was intensified by being filled with his enormous cock. "I'm going to come."

"Yes, I feel it. I'm going to come soon, too. Fill you with my seed. Breed you."

I gasped.

"Yes. We will breed many times."

All at once my pussy exploded in orgasm. Nephus gripped my hips and began pistoning his cock in me at a blinding speed. One climax rolled into the next until I felt the pulsing of his ejaculate all the way down his shaft and deep into my channel. Pulse after pulse, he filled me with his seed. Each one delivered with a growl, until he finally collapsed on top of me, completely spent.

He shifted so his weight was resting on his arms rather than me, but he made no move to withdraw his cock.

I glanced down at the meeting of our bodies. It was all so surreal. I hardly knew a thing about this man.

"You've been watching me since I was twelve years old?"

Nephus nodded. "Why does that surprise you?"

"That's so young."

"Not really. Many girls marry at that age, where I come from."

"Where do you come from?"

"Mt. Olympus. I was immortal before today."

"Why? Did you get in trouble?"

Nephus chuckled and I felt the sound vibration through his cock. It was amazing how much I could feel with every inch of his cock touching every inch of my vaginal cavity.

He brushed my sweaty hair from my face and kissed my forehead.

"I beseeched Zeus to make me mortal so I could be with you."

"You gave up eternal life to spend the next, what, fifty years with me?"

Nephus nodded.

"Get off me!" I pounded on his chest. "How dare you."

Nephus pinned my arms to the bed and firmly shifted his weight so that his pelvis was holding me down. "You cannot overpower me. I am the son of Heracles."

"Heracles? Is that the same as Hercules?"

"Yes, I believe so."

"Oh, this just keeps getting better. Is there anything else you want to tell me about yourself?"

"I want to share everything with you."

"I suppose it never occurred to you to ask me what I wanted."

"I did. Many times. I have heard your thoughts, your dreams, wiped your tears when you sleep. I've even inspired your writing, along with just about every muse in Mt. Olympus."

"But you can't read my thoughts now?"

"No. I have no special powers. I am mortal."

"Then, if you know me so well, and have read my thoughts and everything, what are my deepest fantasies that I've never shared with a soul?"

"You have so many, love."

"Name them. Prove to me that you're not totally full of shit."

Everything so far could be explained. I probably spoke the name, "Nephus", in my sleep and this crazy, stalker dude heard me. The fact that he looks like my fantasy could be because I saw him one day at the store or something and used that image for my most recent character. Happens all the time. And the impregnation fetish, well, a lot of people have that fantasy. He just happened to get lucky. But the other fantasies, some I'd never so much as indicated outwardly that I had...if he knew those, then I'd know he was the real deal.

I wasn't holding my breath.

"There is the obvious impregnation fetish. And while you've not focused on penis size, you have always longed for a tight fit."

"That's pretty easy. Most women do."

"You wish to be ravaged, but not raped. In general, you prefer a hard fucking to a gentle lovemaking session. Shall I continue?"

"Yes, please."

"You long for discipline. To be punished and corrected when needed, much like the spanking you received the other night. You felt better afterward, no?"

I nodded my head, not really sure how he knew about that dream of mine.

"You wish to be taken in public, but not in a way that will lead to your arrest. This is one I've been looking forward to fulfilling. I'm picturing a sundress. I impale you against a tree in the public park. I've pulled your strap down your arm but my large hand is blanketing your exposed breast."

The scene he described was right out of one of my fantasies. I could feel my pussy beginning to flutter.

He released one of my arms to slide his hand beneath my buttocks until his fingertip was resting on my anus. "You wish for me to take your anal virginity, which I am all too eager to do."

I bit my lip. It had been one of my fantasies, but not with someone so well endowed.

"I will be gentle, I promise. And you will be well-prepared."

"I thought you couldn't read my thoughts."

"I can't. I just know your every expression."

"Is that all my fantasies?"

"Not by a nautical mile. You are quite the naughty minx. But the one that you are most concerned about letting anyone know will be fulfilled in approximately 9 months from now."

I sucked in my breath.

"Shall I say it out loud?"

I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear it, but I knew that if he got this one right, he had to be telling the truth. Because no one knew this one. I nodded slowly.

"My naughty girl wants me to feast on her breast milk."

I felt the heat of my embarrassment all over my body.

Nephus went back to pinning my arms over my head as his head dipped down to take one of my nipples in his mouth. He sucked until most of my breast had disappeared into his mouth. My pussy flooded with my own juices. The throbbing was intense.

His pelvis began to rock again, his cock gliding in and out of me. He released my breast with a loud sucking sound.

"You will grow tired of my suckling long before I ever do."

I rocked my pelvis against his. My orgasm was building to its peak.

"I passed your test, then?"

I nodded, panting beneath him.

"Now it is your turn."

He stilled his hips and looked me in the eye.

"I will not have bastard children, Dee."

"What do you mean?"

"You must become my wife."

My rational mind wanted to fight the crazy idea. But as I was about to utter, "it's too soon", I realized that I was probably already impregnated with his child. It was now or never.

"Do you love me, Dee?"

An answer popped into my head immediately but I hesitated to blurt it out.

I thought back to the story I'd been writing. Deanna was able to fall in love with Nick because he knew the worst things about her and loved her still. More than that. He embraced her little quirks and kinks.

I looked into Nephus' eyes and knew right then that no one would ever love me the way that he did. "Yes."

"Do you think I'd ever hurt you?"

"No."

"Then give our children my name by becoming my wife."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"I'll marry you, if that's what you want."

"What do you want?"

"I want you."

"And so you shall have me, love."

"There's just one thing that I need to know. It's for my book, really. How is this going to end?"

Nephus grinned and kissed me on the tip of my nose.

"Why, happily ever after, of course."

The End