Moshpit Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_P
M_P
17 Followers

"I need a drink, do you want anything?" She whispered in his hear.

"Yeah, just a beer thanks" he replied after clearing his throat. She stood informing the rest of the group where she was going as Jonas readjusted his growing erection. When she returned she put the drinks on the table and sat down. But this time she sat down directly over Jonas' groin, opening her skirt over his lap with such precision that no one noticed. No one that is, except Jonas, who could feel the heat radiating from her soaked groin only centimeters from his pulsating cock.

Melanie leaned back into the same position as before looking down into Jonas' eyes as he looked up at her, smiling. Their bodies were burning and it didn't take long before Melanie was sub-consciously grinding into Jonas ever so slightly. Melanie was still engaged in different conversations. Jonas however, could think only of Melanie and how she was grinding into him. His right hand gently caressed her inner thigh just above her knee while his left held her around the waist.

The two of them were very discreet as they teased but the group must have known something was going on, for their numbers were thinning and it wasn't long before it was only Amy, Jay, Matt and Mitch that remained. Amy was sitting sideways on Jay's lap Melanie hadn't really noticed until now but Jay's right hand had disappeared under Amy's skirt quite sometime ago. Melanie wiggled her position to match Amy's and Jonas found he had much more secluded freedom underneath her skirt. He took the opportunity, much to Melanie's enjoyment. She felt as his hand moved slowly up her thigh closer and closer. She bit her bottom lip gently as his nails dug into the soft flesh of her thigh.

Matt and Mitch were very intoxicated and having a very slurred discussion that only very drunk persons could understand, however the sudden kick of the live band got their attention and they sprinted for the stage, screaming. The four of them didn't really notice them leave. Sensing that there were less people, Jonas gently started to kiss Melanie's exposed arm as he pulled the damp fabric of her underwear to the side slowing sliding his long fingers into her burning folds. It was becoming increasingly difficult to hide her pleasure from Amy and Jay but she didn't care. When his fingers entered her, her head slowly fell back as she closed her eyes. Rolling her head around and leaning down to Jonas finding his lips and began kissing him passionately.

Amy watched them kiss as Jay's fingers danced inside her underwear. Jay's only concern was Amy's breasts, staring at her cleavage and concentrating on fingering her as discreetly as possible. He didn't notice what Jonas and Melanie were doing right in front of him.

Jonas slipped his fingers deep and hard into Melanie causing her head to shoot back once again. Amy could not take her eyes of Melanie, wanting nothing more then to have a clear view of what Jonas was doing to her underneath her skirt. She could feel herself getting close as Jay fingered her harder and harder.

She looked over at Jonas and saw him quickly divert his eyes elsewhere. She knew he had been watching her but she didn't mind. A smile crept across her lips as she grinded into Jay's fingers. Looking over to them again it was Melanie who was watching them this time but she didn't look away when Amy caught her. Butterflies invaded her stomach in that instant and her legs became week. There was something about Melanie watching her that sent her over the edge. Jay could feel her getting close and inserted another finger.

Melanie watched Amy watching her; it was an amazingly erotic feeling. The two girls watched each other as Jay and Jonas fingered them. Jonas watched them both exchanging teasing looks at one another. He saw that Amy was getting close and he knew Melanie could see this too. He started fucking Melanie harder and watched as Amy started to cum, biting her bottom lip trying not to scream as the orgasm took hold of her. Melanie instantly began to cum as she watched Amy's face. Jonas could not believe his eyes seeing them watch each other this way. The two of them didn't break their gaze once as they came together.

As their orgasms began to subside, Melanie broke their gaze first and started kissing Jonas. She could feel his unbelievably hard cock pressing against her upper thigh. She broke the kiss long enough to see Amy leading Jay off by the hand very quickly towards one of the deserted chill out rooms. Melanie and Jonas finally found themselves alone in their dark corner of the club.

Jonas continued to slowly slide a single finger in and out of her, feeling every convulsion as her orgasm passed. They kept kissing as Melanie started getting aroused again. She grabbed Jonas' hand and pulled it out from under her skirt. He looked up at her as if to ask what he had done wrong. His worry subsided when she swiveled around and faced him. She straddled his lap keeping her self raised enough to unzip his pants while looking deep into his eyes. She unbuttoned his boxers which were soaked with his pre cum. She began stroking his hard, wet cock. She loved to watch his face as she squeezed.

Jonas closed his eyes and let his head fall back with pleasure. Melanie took this opportunity to obtain the condom from her bag without him noticing. When he felt the condom being placed over his cock he opened his eyes shocked. She can't be serious he thought to himself, Here? She knew what he was thinking and a cheeky smile engulfed her face. Nodding, she began to slowly lower herself onto his cock. Jonas was in heaven as she took the length of his cock inside her and held it a moment before gently grinding into him. Others could not see anything concrete as Melanie's skirt practically covered the entire seat, making it look like they were just making out as she sat on his lap. She was careful not to make it too obvious what they were doing but people who were walking by did seem to let their gaze linger as they passed. She loved being watched and their eyes upon her only fueled her passion, making her want to fuck him harder than ever before. They just continued to grind slowly for what felt like and eternity of unsurpassable pleasure.

It wasn't much longer before Jonas was starting to get close. He let her know with a whisper in her ear and a nibble of her lobe. He saw that smile he loved so much, as she increased her speed. They began to moan softly together, both becoming silent when they came, trying not to draw too much attention. Melanie wrapped her arms tightly around his shouldered and he did the same around her waist.

Melanie slowed as their orgasms passed but loved the feeling of his cock inside her and started kissing him again and again. She loved the feeling of a cock softening inside her letting it slip out under its own weight. When it did so, she broke the kiss as they slowly began to get their senses back. She slipped his cock back into his boxers and zipped up his pants blushing when she saw how damp the front of his pants were and knowing what his black pants would look like soon if they didn't get going.

"Go clean up and meet me back here".

"You promise you're not going to run off while I'm gone?"

"I promise, now go, hurry." Jonas grabbed his coat and headed for the bathroom. As he walked off, she reached over and slapped his ass. She couldn't take the smile of her face. She watched him enter the bathroom as she got up and headed for the door.

She found the friends she had come with standing there and told them that she had another lift home. Saying her goodbyes and giving them hugs, she returned to her seat just in time to see Amy and Jay walking out of the chill out room. They seemed very happy with themselves. Jay, being still quite drunk, was oblivious to the fact that Melanie had been watching them and that she had a very good idea what they had been up to.

"Where's Jonas?" Jay asked as he sat down.

"He's in the toilet." Amy and Melanie were staring at each other smiling. "Ahh here he comes." The three of them looked over as he walked out with his coat conveniently placed across his groin. Melanie blushed, as Amy noticed the jacket and put two and two together easily and smiled.

"Ok, let's get out of here!" declared Amy. Jonas and Melanie nodded and then looked at Jay who had passed on the couch. Amy rolled her eyes "Jay, Jay, wakeup darling." she said softly." Jonas had a better idea, kicking him in the leg and shaking him.

"Oi, Joint. Get the fuck up, we ain't carrying you home!" With that, he stated to come to as they helped him up.

Walking out of the club, Jonas watched as Amy and Melanie exchanged flirtatious looks. They hailed a taxi from the street, placing Jay in the front seat, the rest of them piled into the back and headed back to their place, Melanie in tow. Jonas was sitting on the far right hand side of the car with Melanie in the middle and Amy on the left. The flirtatious looks continued in the cab they even began to include Jonas. Most were from Melanie but some were from Amy, also. His mind ran wild with thoughts, remembering the faces of the two girls as they watched each other cum, wondering what the future held for them, and noticing Amy's hand on Melanie's left thigh, his own on her right.

M_P
M_P
17 Followers
12