All Comments on 'Motel Room Slut'

by rubyreed

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Who doesn't lock their phone nowadays? As soon as I read that I had to drop the story, I just couldn't stop laughing.

bluerubberonebluerubberone4 months ago

Hey anon, you do know you can still lock your phone and give someone the ability to unlock it right? It's still common to have a phone only locked by non bio methods. Plus you are completely omitting the fact that maybe different cultures have different philosophies on locking their phones maybe? But yea, go laugh yourself along to some other story.

Overall, the story was pretty wild. I'm not much for watersports stuff, so that was a bit much for me, but it didn't prevent me from enjoying reading about a dirty shameless slut or two. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I actually enjoyed this offering. The degenerate nature of a woman succumbing to baser urges is always a good path to follow.

No need for the pissing though. Felt like the writer had run out of things to do and then just went off on one and couldn’t stop.

More on the woman realisation that she was a degenerate slut is where the eroticism lies.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was a great story for the first 2 1/2 pages; but once the urinating started, I quit reading. It’s just something that I’m not into. It would have been nice to have a warning or even an idea it might happen when Cindy was being bred.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's over the top, and that's fine. That's what you like writing and I enjoyed chunks of it (less piss play and more body modifications would have worked for me). However, I will say you need to do a better job describing the characters. We're going through her degradation without having an idea of what she looks like other than she's Indian. How tall? What's her body type? How large are her breasts? How old is she?

Same thing with the males. There's barely any descriptions of them other that their cock size. More detail is needed. The more you have, the more involved you are in the story.

These are the details you need to add, so that as she changes and is worn out by her actions, you can appreciate how far she's fallen.

Something to consider for your next one...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous