Motel Room Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By noon, the guys were all fucked out. They had a few beers, while mocking Peter and praising me for being a dirty slut and a great lay. Finally, they all pissed all over me one last time, and got dressed and left, untying Peter on their way out the door. He practically jumped on top of me, kissing me passionately, rubbing our piss-soaked bodies together.

"I don't think I can get it up again."

"I wouldn't be able to feel you even if you did. And from now on, you're always going to feel tiny compared to a real man's cock. I hope you can live with that."

He kissed me again. "You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen, and I'm madly in love with you."

We made out for a while, until reality came creeping back in. We were naked, in a motel room that reeked of piss; I didn't have a stitch of clothing, and his clothes were soaked through with urine. We couldn't call a cab in this state. I couldn't walk home naked. We were screwed in every sense of the word. And yet, I wasn't mad at those guys for leaving me like this. It was all part of the fun.

And we worked things out eventually. We showered and soaked our clothes in the sink until they only smelled mildly of piss. I wore Peter's shirt, which was big enough on my to just about cover my pussy and ass, but it was a white dress shirt, so it was practically transparent and my dark brown nipples were visible from a mile away. We were worried about a cabbie either throwing us out or taking advantage of me, so we walked home. My husband shirtless with wet pants, and me barefoot with my pussy barely covered up and my breasts proudly on display. We got stares all the way home, and a few people took pictures, but no one spoke to us.

Far from being ashamed, I was so horny by the time we got home I yanked Peter's pants down and gave him a blowjob. I only got a few drops as a reward, but I told him to piss in my mouth afterwards, and I swallowed every drop. As I did, I realized there was no way I could go back to being the sweet, innocent wife I had been a few weeks earlier. I decided to lay it all on the line to Peter to see how he'd react.

"So... I fucking loved that."

His face lit up. "Oh my God, me too. You were so fucking sexy. And all those guys--"

"Hang on, I need to tell you something. I loved being a dirty slut, I loved having big cocks inside me, I loved not knowing if I could get pregnant, and I love not knowing who the father is. I'm a dirty, degenerate slut, and there's no point hiding it. I'm never going to be your prim, faithful wife after this. I need to be fucked hard by big cocks, much bigger than yours. I'm going fuck those guys again in the near future, and I'm going to fuck other guys too."

Peter was too worn out to get hard again, but I could see his body trembling and knew it was from excitement and not anger.

"And this might be hard to hear, but your little dick isn't going to do it for me any more. After being gangbanged by all those big dicks, I've come to realize that's what my pussy needs, and I'm not going to settle for second-best. Or sixth-best in your case."

We both involuntarily looked down at his penis, now shriveled and soft from overuse.

"But you're my husband, and I love you, and I'm still attracted to you. So I'm going to keep your little thing busy, but only in my mouth and my ass. My pussy is for real men only. I hope you can accept that, but that's how it's going to be from now on."

For a minute, my husband didn't say anything. He caressed my body, running his hands over my breasts, my belly, my hips. Finally, he gently stroked my battered pussy.

"You know I want you more than anything in the world. You're the sexiest woman on Earth. But I know full well I can't satisfy you like those guys did. And you deserve to be satisfied. I'd much rather have a sexy, uninhibited wife than one who's frustrated and isn't getting what she needs."

He kissed me and gently squeezed a bruised tit with one hand while he kept the other covering my slit.

"I want you to get gangbanged again. I want you to fuck those guys, and anyone else you want, any time you want. And most of all, I want to watch you again. You can fuck whoever you want, as long as I get to watch your pussy get stretched out by bigger cocks than mine, as long as I get to see the look on your face when another man makes you come. As long as I get to lick your pussy clean afterwards, and drink your piss, and suck the milk from your breasts."

Milk. Shit. I almost forgot I might be pregnant already.

"And... if I'm pregnant."

He gently shushed me. "That's what we talked about, that's what we both wanted. After trying so long... I'm going to be so happy watching your belly swell up with a baby. And I don't really want you to stop at one. In fact, if you never use birth control again, that's fine by me."

----

And that's how our lives changed. I actually didn't have sex with anyone else for a few weeks; as satisfying as that gangbang was, my body was sore all over and I needed to recharge. But a few days after the gangbang, I let Peter fuck my ass for the first time. He was the perfect fit for my virgin asshole -- big enough that I could feel it, but not so big it hurt, so we did that almost every night.

And two weeks after the gangbang, I bought a pregnancy test. We agreed that, in keeping with the conception, we wanted to do this in the dirtiest way possible, so Peter knelt down with the stick in his mouth, and I pissed all over his face, soaking his hair and his shirt. Then he unzipped and hosed me down, finishing in my mouth. I held a mouthful of his piss until his flow had stopped, and then kissed him, pushing the rank salty liquid into his mouth. We spat piss back and forth into each other's mouths for five minutes, until he held up the stick. I let out an excited squeal, spitting a mouthful of piss all over him, and that's how we found out we were going to be parents.

Peter called Carlos and he was delighted, and said he'd pass out cigars to the other possible fathers. Without asking me, my husband also told Carlos I needed to be gangbanged again soon, but he wanted to wait until the first trimester had passed so as not to risk a miscarriage.

Which was fair, but I couldn't wait that long to get a big cock into me, so I brought home a coworker, Derek, who had been flirting with me for ages. He had already fucked a few other girls around the office, and it was no secret he had a big dick. He bragged about screwing married women, but when I told him my husband wanted to watch, that shocked even him. But he adjusted pretty quickly. Peter was happy as a kid on Christmas watching me ride Derek's big cock, and Derek was amused at how eager Peter was to lick his cum out of me.

"Shit if you like the taste of my cum so much, you should come get it from the source sometime!" Derek taunted my husband, waving his cock in Peter's face. "Too bad I like busting my load inside your wife too much to waste it on you. If she ever goes out of town, I'll have to come by and you can take care of me."

Peter's face turned bright red. But I noticed he never said no.

I kept fucking Derek a few nights a week, and any time we could slip away at work, I'd give him a blowjob while he finger-fucked me. I always sent Peter pictures. The before - with my lips stretched around his dick, and his fingers stretching out my pussy - and the after, with either my face or my tits coated with thick ropes of sperm. Peter always told me how much he loved the contrast of white cum against my dark skin, so I gave him photos to add to his collection as often as I could.

Four months pregnant, belly just starting to show, I went back to the motel room. Me naked, Peter fully dressed. The guys erupted into cheers when they saw me. Cesar boomed, "just what I love to see, another little slut is having my baby!" That led to a round of arguing over whose baby it was, which led to a round of boasting over how many women they had knocked up, individually or as a group. Finally I had to fold my arms and pout and yell, "are any of you assholes going to fuck me, or what?"

They didn't need any encouragement. Rough hands grabbed me and tied me, spread-eagled to the bedposts. I spent the next four hours with an endless series of cocks stretching my pussy. Only after all five guys had had a turn, they'd take turns pissing all over me, and then untie me so I could sit on Peter's face and let five loads of sperm drain into his eager mouth. Then I was tied up face-down and they repeated the process, with my ass being slapped constantly while they were fucking me. The third time I was on my back, and they lasted for-fucking-ever. It was the middle of the night before the fifth guy shot his third load into me, and when he was done, even after they had emptied their bladders all over me, they didn't untie me.

They let Peter crawl between my legs to start licking me clean, while Cesar picked up a black case from the bedside table. He unzipped it, and out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw a needle. Were they going to shoot me up with heroin? I was pregnant! But before I could object, he gave me a reassuring nod, and squeezed one of my nipples. He pulled it taut, and before I knew what had happened, the needle was cleanly through it. I didn't even think to cry out in pain until the needle was out, and I made no effort to object when he squeezed the other nipple and ran it through.

"Oww! What the fuck was that?"

Carlos just smiled and slid two silver rings through my new piercings. "The extra holes make it easier for the milk to come out! Just what a pregnant lady needs."

Two minutes earlier I wouldn't have even considered piercing anything but the lone hole in each ear, and now I had nipple rings. I was pissed that they did this without my consent... but I was also excited by it. I felt sexier, sluttier... and the fact that they didn't ask... it was just like the sex. My body was theirs to do with as they pleased, and I loved that feeling, even as I hated it too.

Cesar dabbed up a little blood, and told me by the morning they'd hardly hurt. Then all five guys flicked Peter in the nuts for good luck on their way out the door, and I was left alone with my husband. They hadn't even untied me.

"Did you put them up to that?" I said, glaring at him.

"No, but they look sexy as hell."

"Are you at least going to untie me?"

"Only if someone unties me first."

Fuck. Those fucking assholes. Guess there was no getting up to powder my nose. I let out a stream of warm piss, and felt it soak into the mattress and get cold as I drifted off to sleep.

----

Just like the first time, I awoke to a hot stream of piss hitting my face, and frankly, I would have been disappointed with anything less. I tried to swallow as much as I could as I felt another stream hitting my breasts and another hitting my pussy. Being drenched in piss didn't stop those guys from sucking my titties as they fucked me. They played with my new rings until my nipples were sore, and couldn't resist leaving hickeys all over my swollen, pregnant breasts.

I'll spare you the details of me spending all morning and afternoon being fucked constantly, but I loved every second. Peter and I planned ahead this time, and had the car parked around the corner with a fresh change of clothes, but to be honest, it was less fun than having to sneak home half-naked, and we resolved to not drive next time.

Still on a high from watching me get gang-fucked, Peter told all five guys they could come by our house and fuck me in front of him any time they wanted. But to my surprise, Carlos flatly refused.

"You play by our rules, or not at all. And our rules are: gangbangs only. You're here to get railed all night and all day, get slapped, pissed on, degraded, and used. You either love being treated like a filthy gutter whore, or you stay home. If we want us to take pictures or video, we will, and they'll end up online, with your real first name, although we won't use your last. No birth control under any circumstances, and any session where we're not breeding you, we mark you instead." He gently tugged one of my nipple rings.

I looked Peter in the eye as I spoke to Carlos. "I need to be degraded and used, and I'll do anything you want as long as you fill me up with your big cocks. When can we do it again?"

Again came in the eighth month of pregnancy, and Carlos told me he had something special planned, but refused to elaborate. We showed up at the motel as usual, Peter still dressed, but me naked and wet with anticipation. The Uber driver was shocked, but he certainly didn't complain, and we didn't want to leave ourselves an easy way to get home or get dressed afterwards.

To my shock, I wasn't the only naked woman there. A white woman was tied to the bed in my place. Extremely pale, long red hair, long slender legs wrapped around Cesar, whose cock was buried deep in her flat stomach. She looked like she was about 22.

Carlos put his hand on my ass and led me over to the bed. "Show Gracie what she's going to look like in nine months." He untied her hand and placed it on my belly. "Diego and Cesar are just getting you warmed up for me. I'm the one who's going to make your belly swell."

The redhead shook her head, even as she gritted her teeth against Cesar's onslaught. "I can't... please..."

Cesar laughed. "You want me to stop?" He squeezed one of her little tits.

"N--no. Don't stop fucking me."

"Tell him what you need." A stern voice came from the back of the room. A serious-looking, well-dressed young black man was calmly watching the proceedings. He had a silver wedding band that matched one on Gracie's hand. A range of emotions passed over her face before she managed to form words.

"I need... lots of big cocks... fucking me... filling me... I need your cum inside me... I want... I want..." her voice faltered as her body tensed with an orgasm, her ragged cries filling the room.

"I told you," said her husband with a satisfied smile. "A natural-born slut." Whether he was addressing his young bride or the men in the room wasn't clear.

He saw me staring, and casually walked over and ran his hands across my belly and my bare breasts as if we were old lovers, not strangers who met moments ago. Usually I bristled if a strange man tried to so much as brush my arm, but here, naked, with a rutting couple two feet away, it felt perfectly natural.

"So I see these boys have a satisfied customer," he said, admiring my huge, round belly.

"Very," I said. "In fact, I'm surprised to see someone in my place on the bed. I thought I was the one getting gangbanged tonight."

"Sorry to disappoint. My wife needed to be taught a lesson."

We both looked over at the bed, where Grace's pale, slender body tensed as Cesar shot jet after jet of sperm into her womb. He had barely pulled out when Carlos took his place. Her husband adjusted the bulge in his pants with one hand, and absent-mindedly toyed with one of my nipple rings with the other. I was dying to know what their story was.

"What lesson is that?"

"That she's a slut who loves to fuck and needs cock. That's who she is when she's in bed with me, and with the other men I bring home for her, but she pretends to be little miss proper in public. After she runs a train a few times and enjoys every minute, she won't be able to pretend to herself that she's anything but an eager slut. And when she delivers a light-skinned baby, she won't be able to pretend to anyone else either."

I really thought my past few months had been depraved, but I actually respected how far these two were taking things.

"You didn't want to get her pregnant yourself?"

He laughed. "I put a baby in her on our wedding night. He's with his grandma. I wonder what she'd say if she could see her daughter right now."

Grace shot her husband a dirty look, but Carlos slapped her ass and her attention shot back to him. She was skinny as a rail, I couldn't believe she had already had a baby.

"I fully intend to put another baby in her myself at some point. But maybe another breeding after this one first. I suspect after this weekend, she'll be begging for another round."

One of the other men, Gabriel maybe, slapped the husband on the back. "Don't worry, Will, we'll put as many babies into her as you want!"

The two of them laughed, and then Will turned his attention back to me. He looked over at Peter, as if only just noticing he was in the room. Keeping eye contact with my husband, he reached between my legs and rubbed my slit. I was so wet he slid two fingers into me with no resistance.

"So what made you decide to let these guys get you pregnant?"

I put my hand over his hand, showing him and my husband I didn't want him to stop. "My husband couldn't get the job done, so we decided I needed a real man. And then once I had some real cocks in me, his little thing couldn't satisfy me any more. I guess you could say I learned my lesson quickly. I'm a slut who needs to be fucked by big cocks. I need lots of cum in me, I love being bred like an animal, and to be honest, I kind of like not knowing which one of these guys is the father." I rubbed my belly lavisciously.

"My kind of woman," Will said warmly. I suddenly realized his cock was out of his pants, and the head was nudging my pussy. Before I could react, he had slid inside me. Even after him casually groping me, I was still a little shocked that he just started fucking me without asking, and in front of my husband no less. But I was extremely horny from watching his wife getting railed, and his cock stretching out my pregnant pussy was exactly what I needed. I bent over to accommodate him, my huge belly and swollen tits swaying in front of me.

"Hey, man, your wife is a great fuck. Shame your dick can't get this deep inside her, her pussy feels amazing."

As he thrust into me in slow, steady strokes, Will casually chatted with my husband, like he was talking about a ballgame. But I could barely breathe, let alone speak, and it wasn't long before I was cumming all over his cock.

"Man, this slut really loves a big dick. She ever cum like this for you?"

"No," Peter answered quietly. "That's why I like to watch her fuck other men."

"Well I'll come over and fuck her in front of you any time you want."

Will wrapped his hands around my swollen belly and started thrusting into me with powerful strokes. I hadn't completely come down from the orgasm he gave me, and I was on a sexual high as I felt his cock stretching my pussy to its limits. I was screaming incoherently, loud enough to drown out his wife's moans from the bed next to us.

Finally, Will's breathing got heavier. "Where do you want my cum, slut?"

"Inside me," I managed to moan. "Always inside me."

He thrust a few more times, and then I felt his cock jerk as he unloaded in my pregnant pussy. I lay back on the bed, savoring the river of sperm slowly leaking out of me, dimly aware that Grace was still getting railed right next to me.

"Your wife's a great fuck," I heard Will matter-of-factly telling my husband. "Call me when she's healed up from the baby, so I can start fucking her on the regular."

"I will," Peter said, barely able to conceal the excitement in his voice.

"And don't you dare put her on the pill. I want a shot at knocking her up."

I moaned out loud at that, and felt my pussy spasm around his cock, which was still deep inside me and still hard as steel. Will leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"You like the sound of that, slut?"

I barely managed to whisper a 'yes.'

"Tell your husband."

I looked Peter in the eye and, in a clearer voice this time, said, "I'm a slut who loves getting knocked up by strange men."

Peter kissed me, and said, "I know. I love you so much, honey."

Will squeezed my ass and gently said, "good girl," as he slid his cock out of me. I felt a river of sperm leaking out from between my legs. I was so overwhelmed I could barely stand without his strong hands on my hips. I fell backwards onto the bed, right next to where his wife had been getting railed the whole time.