Motel Room Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there a long while, listening to her moans, savoring the smell of sex, until the man on top of her grunted and shot another load into her belly. I gave her a minute, and then placed her hands on my baby bump. "Here's what you're going to look like in eight months, sweetie."

As if in a trance, she ran her hands over my belly, my full breasts, my belly again, and then felt my pussy where her husband's sperm was still trickling out.

"All right, fucker, you win." It took me a minute to realize this was addressed towards him and not me. "I give up. I'll fuck whoever you want me to fuck. I'll show myself off whenever you want. I'll even let these assholes knock me up. You were right about me. I want it. No, I need it. I'm a slut who needs lots of cocks, and I don't care whose as long as they're big."

Carlos kneeled down on the bed between her legs, cock in hand. "Well then I've got good news for you!"

He slid into her and she moaned, "Yes! Stretch me out with your big cock! Give me a baby!" Will just watched his wife with a big, satisfied grin. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was proud of her.

It was a pretty typical evening in the motel room from there on out. We hung out and drank beers while Grace took a steady pounding from every man in the room but her husband (and mine). I sucked a lot of dicks (everyone's but my husband's), but the only fucking I got was from Will, who put another load of sperm in my pussy, one all over my face, and one in my ass. I had only ever had Peter's little thing in my butt, and I thought Will's monster was going to kill me, but of course once I adjusted to the pain, I was hooked.

And, as usual, I drank about a gallon of hot piss. Grace wasn't so eager, although she got pissed all over head to toe, and was left tied up in a bed soaked through with her piss and everyone else's. Peter and I didn't stay the night, but we didn't have to walk home naked this time either. The boys thoughtfully gave me a tiny skirt that left the bottom of my ass cheeks exposed, and a tiny t-shirt that barely fit over my boobs. Both were sopping wet (you could completely see my nipples through the shirt), and smelled rank. Cesar told me they had been soaking in piss overnight. I kissed him and told him it was my favorite outfit.

----

Two weeks later, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, and unashamedly wrote "father unknown" on the birth certificate, the same day Grace took a test and confirmed she had her own "father unknown" growing inside her. I had an easy birth, and it was only six weeks later that I was ready to start fucking Will. And only six weeks after that that I started fucking my husband! Anal only, I didn't want him getting me pregnant by accident.

I also decided my pussy was off-limits for my work fuckbuddy Derek, and he much preferred my mouth to my ass. So I gave him frequent blowjobs and fingerbanged me every time we got a minute alone. It was like the pre-virginity high school relationship I never got to have in high school.

But Will ended up being my main lover. True to my word, I never used birth control, and he came in my pussy every night we were together. Usually two or three times. How he found the energy with two babies at home and an insatiable slut for a wife, I'll never know. But he never lost enthusiasm for fucking me, or filling my unprotected pussy with sperm. For a while, the breastfeeding hormones kept me from getting pregnant, but it was only a matter of time before he put a baby in me.

Which was fine, I loved fucking him, and he was a beautiful man who'd give me a beautiful baby. And given how my first one was conceived, my husband couldn't say shit. But Carlos and his gang kept insisting they wanted to knock me up again. And I kind of wanted that too. Dave didn't even pretend he was in the running, and he was torn between wanting to see me gangbanged again, and wanting me to have two babies with clearly different fathers, but he definitely wanted me pregnant again with another man's baby one way or another.

Finally, I hit on a compromise. I went back to the motel and got gangbanged, but by Will and some of his friends, all of them black as well. Carlos and them came too, but the rule was, none of his crew fucked my pussy. They could come in my mouth, on my face, on my tits, or in Will's pregnant wife. Most of them chose that last one. Somehow everyone present ended up pissing on me and not Grace -- Will, five of his friends, my five usual gangbangers, my husband, and even Grace herself. I reeked to high heaven by the end of the weekend, but of course I fucking loved it.

But despite six men fucking load after load of sperm into me, I wasn't pregnant. My body wasn't quite ready to have another baby so soon after the first. But the good news was, I got to get gangbanged every month for five months until I finally caught. And, frankly, two babies in a row would have been a handful anyway.

The second baby caused a stir, as while it wasn't immediately obvious our first kid wasn't my husband's, our second was as dark as me and had very curly hair. But all our friends already knew I was a slut, and I delighted in telling people I was fucking men other than Dave, so it was less of a shock to people than you'd expect. Dave was often humiliated when I told people I needed real men to father my children instead of him, but he also fucking loved it, of course.

Three babies in a row was more than Dave and I could handle, so I took a break from breeding for a while. But I couldn't stay away from that motel room. After I was healed up from the second baby, I went back to be gangbanged a few times, but those guys were very firm on their rule. If they weren't going to give me a baby, they were going to mark me however they chose. The first time, they shaved half my head. A few people were shocked, but I kind of liked the look and kept it for a while. The second time, they put three rings in my right labia. It hurt like hell, but what else could I do but come back two months later and get three more on the other side?

By that time, my second child was a year and a half old and I was getting broody. This time, Grace and I got pregnant together, this time with about a dozen white guys. That way there'd be no mistaking that her baby was Will's, or that mine had the same father as my first two. I didn't have to worry about anyone thinking the baby was my husband's. He was such a devoted cuck by that point he eagerly told people it wasn't his.

That was two years ago. Three kids is plenty from a lot of standpoints -- financially, emotionally, how much room we have in the house. But every time I go back to that motel to be gangbanged, I fantasize about being impregnated by those guys one more time. Instead, I've stayed on birth control, and let them mark me in even more permanent ways. A ring through my clit. A tattoo over one nipple that says "whore". One over my pussy that says "cumslut". One on my ass that says "desperate for cocks." It's in a script font, very tasteful.

But I'm running out of spots where a tattoo can be easily hidden. Carlos keeps teasing that he's going to either give me a drawing of him fucking me doggy style on my lower back, or write "piss drinking slut" across my collarbone. My skin is dark enough that my tats blend in a bit, and I keep wondering if I could get away with either of those.

Grace is so pale, hers stand out a mile away. She has "Slut" in cursive above her pussy, so big the tops of the letters are visible if she wears a bikini. She's also got "cock hungry" on her ass, a bare-breasted mermaid on her left arm, a silhouette of a naked woman with devil wings on her left, a tongue stud, and rings in her nipples, bellybutton, clit, and five in each ear. Her hair is down past her boob on one side, and shaved to the skin on the other -- after Cesar shaved her during one session, she insisted that Will do the same every week. She also has two babies from the motel, her firstborn with her husband, and another from a gangbang with Will's friends, just like me.

And now she and I have the same dilemma -- how to keep going back for more gangbangs, without paying a price that's too steep. I could probably convince them to shave my head again next time, and then I've got a decision to make -- tattoos that I could never live down as long as I live? Or one or two more kids with different fathers? I keep teasing Dave I'm going to do both. But I'm not really teasing. We both know I'm not going to stop, and we both know he doesn't want me to. He told me last night I should let them give me the dirtiest tattoo they can come up with next time, because then every one after that will be easier.

He had barely gotten the words out when I texted Carlos. So if two years from now you see a pregnant Indian woman in a slutty outfit, with a shaved head, covered in x-rated tattoos, just know that I got exactly what I wanted.