All Comments on 'Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 01'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
T43HUNTER6T43HUNTER6about 16 years ago
A Real Cracker

Of a story,no need for me to say more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I could not make it to the end

I had to finish myself off before I go to the end of this. It is very hot. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
dad/hubby needed to be included

once again...same old..same old...what could have been a really sex charged family fun story...left out inclusion of dad/husband to join stud son in sharing mom..and what many women like myself turn on too..hot masculine bi family fun with mom/wife participating and directing the action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please keep writing

Very good story, like all of your stories. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Some Of Us

Are very happy shagging each other,my mother and I are mature[both over 40 but under 60],we love this authors stories almost as much as we love each other.Yes we live just the two of us in a state of sexual utopia.Envious?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very hot story

This is quite a piece of beauty you've crafted here. And while it could've gone to different extremes, I'm inwardly glad to find that it's still about the love. The sex is good, but the story is what keeps us coming back for more. As for bi or including dad/hubby action, that direction is up to the author, but the way this one is shaping up, it won't be John's Dad as the father figure to come into focus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
From the moment

my mom first showed me her hairy bush (in the bathtub) by lifting her wash cloth, I almost shot off without touching myself. Now, when I see a title authored by you the same thing almost happens. I must exercise restraint so I can read your erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
unbelievably hot

you are one of my most favorite incest writers. please contiue writing this story. perhaps you can have the son marrying his mother and aunt and getting both pregnant. I love when there is erotic dialogue between the characters. keep the stories coming and ignore the fools that write you stupid comments.

Firerocket67Firerocket67over 14 years ago
Good, but repetitive with some words

As you can tell by my rating (100) I loved the story. I have to say, there is something about a lesbian twist mixed in with this that gives it real spice, even though it doesn't show up until the end. There is one word that has started to aggravate me with your continual use of it. 'Incestuous' is a word that you used nearly every time they orgasmed. Its jarring to read the same things over and over, thats why people created a thesauras. As is very common in most incest stories, I also think you over-play the fact that they are all family. As I said, I loved the story, but stop repeating! 'Son', 'Mom/Momma' and 'Incestuous' are all way over-used. Find new words or just audit those completely please! We get that they are Mother and Son! You don't have to keep reminding the readers of that fact over and over again. Just for future references.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

One of the BEST...thk u.

Your stories are so believable, it's like being there.

Thank you and keep on writing.

Rembrandt500Rembrandt500over 12 years ago
So hot! Loved it :)

I thought this was a perfect continuation of the first two stories, and your following chapters were all amazing as well. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
continuity? Not!

you suggested that we should read the first two stories for continuity. I did, but this "continuation" has NOTHING to do with them. two people who found each other, slowly building to a devoted and shared happiness, pledging that they want to be with no others. they are unhappy throughout their forced separation, but stay true each other. and, when they finally get some privacy and time for each other what do they do? they turn into two people that in no way resemble the couple we met in the beginning. sorry, this was a wasted opportunity and huge disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

its really awesome........ ;)

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 01: - John and Carrie Hamill (Son and Mother)

After Carrie's and John's Christmas and New Year's together, allowing their long absent confessions and feelings and needs for each other, to be brought into the open was as beautiful and endearing as a newborn child on the chest of the new mother, or a mother and son marrying or celebrating the birth of their incestually bred child.

Carrie making the Florida trip decision without input from her son was disappointing; a love as deep as they have avowed, they should be making those life-altering decisons together. After Carrie and John got to Florida, Carrie's sister Debbie was on her date with the West Virginia couple, Debbie called her sister and advised she was not coming back home until just before Carrie and John were to fly back to Chicago. I was deliriously happy that only the two of them would be together for the next six days or so. I understand the sister's incestual love relationship--it's fine, but other's entry into the life's of mother and son starts to minimalize their love-making, and their committments and vows to each other.

As with the two stories of Christmas and New Year's this story continues the writing on an extraordinarily high level of professionalism, and dedication to detail. The love, sex and compassion of mother and son shines and warms like the bighest days of life; it is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW!

Love Mom's full figure as described, the full breasts and nipples, especially with the black full hairy bush.

dickvalkyriedickvalkyriealmost 11 years ago

great story ........ wish i could fuck my mother toooo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agree with Anonymous 11/21/2013

You betrayed your own story line to take the two main characters from where you started beautifully, to a place of cheap trash and meaningless porn. It was like reading the disconnected ramblings of some demented sex crazed 'fiend'. You also betrayed your reader's as well. There really should be a category for truth, commitment and integrity in this section of erotic romance. You can write about what you want, talent and maturity do not always go together hand in hand. Especially where the tender and genuine like intimacy of the characters from the last story, now degenerates into dirty trailer sluts. Just let people in on your devious prank the next time !! (Yes, you are a wanker like the other commenter wrote.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
over the top

You hint early that incest is a 'family tradition'. Daddy's and Moma Polly's love affair was described as exactly that a Love Affair. But why, if her son is going to be introduced to extended family incest, did you have to make Aunt Debbie such a slut when Carrie and her son have started off so beautifully. You made a beautiful Love story into something that makes me want a hot shower. I've gone ahead with the 5th star, because it started sto well and I've not read the whole series but this does not bode well for the future chapters.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
disappointing is not strong enough

what does this have to do with the first two chapters? So much for undying love. Gone are the words of endearment. Forget about having a life together loving and respecting each other. I thought she was worried about some young woman coming along and stealing him away from her. NOT. She just gave him away and left him on the beach.

victorious123459876victorious123459876over 8 years ago
Story

This is one of the best stories ever! Without going into detail it hit close to home.

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 8 years ago

Great story i wonder what lies ahead

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Best

This is the third time I have read your story and it gets better each time,

Alan from England

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love this story!

A truly sweet and romantic love story! Even though this is mother and son, this story is an excellent example of how to really have true love between two people where their hearts are truly inseparable and their love can last a lifetime.

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonalmost 6 years ago
Hmm

Not sure seems like your over complicating their relationship by adding these other character stories and plus some people that are into mother/son stuff aren't into father/ daughter stuff so adding the story of "daddy" was probably a turn off for some.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It’s not like that

IT’S NOT THAT TRUE that “sand and fucking don't mix all that well, no matter what the movies show you”!Sand and fucking MIX VERY WELL sometimes and THE MOVIES ARE SHOWING THAT!

And I HAVE TO DISAGREE with somebody else who said,in another comment,that “ you are over complicating their relationship by adding these other character stories”!THAT NOT TRUE AT ALL!On the contrary,YOU ARE ENRICHING THE STORY by adding these other character stories!The more a story develops by adding new elements,THE MORE CAPTIVATING IT BECOMES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it!

Love the story! Cant wait to read the next part!

direwolf1direwolf1over 4 years ago

I cant wait for the Next Chapter! The best Ive Read!!

Thank YOU!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Son

Great story, love your writing but.... your over use of “son” is really annoying. It makes their conversations seem forced and fake when you constantly have his mother saying son as if he didn’t know he was her son or we the readers needed reminding. “I love you SON”, “I’m taking you home SON” it just doesn’t sound like a natural dialogue between two people. It would be like my saying to my wife “I love you WIFE” or “I’m taking you home WIFE” it doesn’t sound right at all. People generally use names like sweetie (overused in erotic literature), hun, love, babe or baby etc etc. hell even just the persons name is sufficient in some cases but “son”.... not to much

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I am glad I followed your suggestion (read Christmas/New Years w/Mom). Chapter 1 was a smooth transition. I greatly enjoy your writing. The story is truly believable because the mother is described as a normal woman. I can see how the son falls in love with his mother because she is a normal looking woman who has never lied him and has been to him what he needed when he needed it. The balance between romance, love and sex is appropriate. I am interested to find out how the mother sexually developed the way she has. I rated this 5 stars. I will not comment again until I finish the story.

alan_deealan_deeover 1 year ago

The story is just becoming 'FAN SERVICE.' How can any highs be seen as being high when there are no low's to compare that high to. Also, the story, while very well written, is becoming a bit formulaic. He makes her cum once , then him finally cumming makes her cum a second time, every time.

That and all this love she has for him but she wont tell him about doing her own father and he hasn't been smart enough to put all of the hints and slip of tongues together to figure it out. When it's that obvious what her big secret is it doesn't leave for much of a cliffhanger to end the chapter on.

Plus, there is dirty (sexy) and then dirty (nasty) and I think her walking around In a bathing suit with her bush falling out all over the place is the nasty kind.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I know part of SON / MOM dialog is the excitement of incestuous exchanges, but too much seems at times to detract from the story. The love that they express to one another is done very well. A husband and wife will normally repeat their I LOVE YOU 's over and over just to reinforce the feelings of love. Thanks for sharing this story. It is very romantic as well as erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous