Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,497 Followers

Mom let out a sigh of exasperation. "I swear, my sister is a crazy slut!" She turned her lovely eyes upwards to look me in the face. "That couple from West Virginia she went off to visit? They're off to Miami and then maybe to the Keys. She's not even coming home -- she keeps an emergency bag in her trunk for, as she puts it, 'Whenever she finds a couple of lovers as kinky as she is and wants to get away for a while.'"

Mom moved closer and kissed me. "I really think she's trying to be sweet and give us some alone time. That's my fault -- I guess I've fussed a lot about being separated from you for so long. She said to stay here and consider ourselves on our honeymoon."

I kissed Mom back and said, "I'm liking Aunt Debbie more all the time. A week to ourselves at a sunny beautiful beach with the sexiest mother any son could ever hope to find -- sounds like paradise to me!"

Mom cooed at that and whispered back, "Every day with my precious son is a day in heaven!"

And so it went. Mom and I spent the next seven days gorging ourselves on each other as we enjoyed the beautiful weather and the beach. We made up for many cold and lonely nights and deepened the bond that grew between us, becoming more of a couple everyday.

We made love as often as our bodies would allow and worked on our vacation tans in between. Mom became the talk of Aunt Debbie's neighborhood as we strolled back and forth to the beach. I alternated between my new Speedos and my older standard swim trunks while each day we were there, Mom unveiled a new and scandalous swimsuit. My favorite was a technically one-piece suit that was simply a thong bikini with two straps attached that ran up and covered Mom's nipples and most of her areolas and tied around her neck. It was scarlet in color and contrasted well with Mom's light skin and black hair.

I felt honored to have Mom on my arm, parading down the streets to the beach each day, my mother practically naked for all that her swimsuits covered of her bountiful body. I love the simple pride that showed in her eyes as she declared to all that saw her that she was a woman, proud of her body -- unafraid to display it, virtues and flaws alike, to anyone and everyone. I also confess a certain amount of pride as people looked at me, wondering who this lucky guy was who so obviously had the heart of this voluptuous goddess that was on his arm.

The two old chess players quickly became members of Mom's fan club, eagerly awaiting our sojourns to the beach. Mom was charmed by them and we would pause and chat with them most days. We never out and out said we were lovers, but I did introduce Mom as my mother and both dirty old men had grins a mile wide ever after. Mom free admits that she was responsible for the local paperboy wrecking his bike at least twice that week as well. We may have been a source of scandal in my aunt's neighborhood, but as we were to learn in subsequent years, this was one of the last refuges of pure, accepting hedonism left over from the free wheeling sixties and the indulgent seventies and we would come to cherish this place as a refuge to openly be who we were.

At night we would usually go out to one of the small local restaurants. Mom wasn't dressed as scantily as for the beach, but sexy enough to turn heads. Short denim skirts and scoop necked T-shirts or light cotton summer dresses were the usual apparel for Mom on these outings, bras and panties packed away in her suitcase for the duration of the vacation.

One restaurant, called the Brass Dragon, had a small dance floor and a jazz quartet and several nights, we danced till they closed, moving to the slow, sensuous music. It seemed at times that we were caught up in their slow, languid improvisations, as we moved as one, bodies pressed together in the sultry heat, all but fucking on the dance floor as the band played. It was as if our love was providing them with inspiration.

Our last visit ended as the house lights came up and we and a few other couples ended our dances/lovemaking. The sax player nodded, grinning at us and said, "Pleasure jammin' wit' y'all." He saluted us and added, "Ain't it good to be in love?" All we could do was say 'yes' and thank him for a wonderful time.

We made love at the beach several times (in the water of course -- sand and fucking don't mix all that well, no matter what the movies show you), and we watched several lovely sunsets in the throes of incestuous orgasms. When I look back now, more than twenty-five years later, I think of that trip as one of those perfect moments. It has remained a cherished memory for Mom and me through the years.

We spent our last morning of our trip making love. I woke up just before dawn, intensely aware of Mom's naked body curled up against mine. Just feeling my mother's bare flesh inflamed my senses. As Mom softly snored, I eased my way down, gently urging her to roll onto her back and then gently moving her legs apart.

I could smell the aroma of our last bout of lovemaking, intense as I brought my face close to Mom's hairy bush, our mixed love juices dried in her thick, hairy muff. I ran my hand through the wild, unruly forest of hair of Mom's mound, finding her slit and slowly running a finger up and down, making Mom sigh happily in her sleep.

Out of instinct, Mom undulated her pelvis up and down against my teasing finger and quickly her thick labia lips began to flower, spreading apart to reveal glistening pink flesh. I continued to run my finger up and down, making Mom wetter with each stroke. "Johnnn," Mom sighed in her sleep. In a sing-song voice, she continued with, "I love you, son." Her hand rose up into the air and fluttered and then dropped again to the sheets. "Momma loves her John."

I eased forward and slowly ran my tongue up the length of Mom's folds of pussy flesh, drawing another sigh. I slowly licked my way around Mom's now very wet cunt, using my fingers to spread her flowered pussy wider, exposing more of my mother. She groaned in her sleep as I fluttered my tongue over her clitoris, urging it out of its hood. I slipped a finger inside her and gently probed for Mom's G-spot. Her lower body was writhing more now. Still asleep, Mom's legs rose up -- she moved her inner thighs in to hold my head in place. I was gobbling her pussy now, slurping up her creamy juices and fingering my mother with knowledge only her lover could have.

Mom began to croon in her sleep, urging her dream lover on -- knowing instinctively that it was me. "Love you, sonnnn! Love me, love your mother. Yessss, John, make love to me darling!"

As Mom neared an orgasm, I returned my full focus on her clitoris, swirling my tongue around her swollen penis-like nub. Mom cried out as the first jolt of her orgasm exploded inside her. Pressing against her G-spot, I felt her insides convulse and then a torrent of pussy juice flooded her cunt.

Mom woke up with a violent start, screaming, "OH GODDD YESSSS MAKE MEEE CUM JOHNNN MAKE MOMMMMMMY CUMMMM SONNN!"

Greedily I lapped up Mom's heavy flowing cream, savoring her sweet taste, returning again and again to tease her clit with my tongue, trapping it gently between my lips and fluttering my tongue over it. Mom's fingers slipped into my hair, alternating between pulling me tighter against her muff and trying to push me away as her sensory system almost overloaded on the intense pleasure I was giving her.

By the time I finished, Mom was helpless, legs splayed widely as she patted her chest and gasped for breath. I was out of breath too, my face absolutely drenched in Mom's nectar like cunt cream. "That -- that was incredible, John. I thought, ohhh, I thought my heart was going to explode!"

I rested my face on Mom's furry mound, inhaling her fragrance and enjoying the look of utter contentment on her face as she struggled to recover. Finally, I saw that special glint in her eye and I heard my mother say words that will always thrill me. "John, your mother needs more of your good loving. I need my son's cock!"

I lifted myself up and kissed my way up Mom's voluptuous body, tongue running over her massive, jiggling breasts, stopping to tease and suck at her swollen nipples, feeling her rapid heartbeat as I eased myself down as she spread herself wide, rolling her hips upward to the perfect angle to receive my erect penis. "Ohhhh, Mom, you are just heaven on earth -- your pussy so warm and sweet," I sighed as I sank my cock into her welcoming cunt, all syrupy and hot.

Mom tried to raise her legs up and wrap them around my back as she usually did, but she had to drop them and sighed, "I can't do it, son. You've wiped your mother out!"

As I buried my cock in my mother to the root, I leaned down and kissed her, my lips still coated with her own juices. When the kiss ended, I whispered, "Just lie there and enjoy it, Mom. Let me do all the work."

Mom laughed and said, "My hero! Fuck me, son. Give Momma a good fucking this morning."

Like a man possessed, I proceeded to do just that. With my mother spread-eagled on the bed, I began to fuck her as fast and as hard as I could. Mom, already on the edge of orgasm from being eaten by her son, quickly began to sob as my powerful thrusts into her pussy triggered another powerful orgasm. Mom quivered underneath me, barely able to move as cataclysmic pleasure wreaked havoc with her nervous system, rendering her unable to do anything more than just enjoy a good fucking from her lover son.

For long minutes I rammed my cock in and out of Mom's fiery pussy, relishing her almost wordless grunts and groans almost as much as the look of divine pleasure etched on her face. This was my purpose in life -- this was what I was put on Earth for, to give my mother the incestuous and carnal joy that she so richly deserved. As good as Mom's pussy felt wrapped around my cock, the true pleasure was the honor of giving my mother orgasm after orgasm. Being my mother's lover was and is my life's work!

As Mom eased down from her second cock induced orgasm, I eased my pace, taking my sweet time and enjoying the sensation of slipping my meat into Mom's juicy and steaming pussy. Mom moaned appreciatively at the change of our rhythm. After a few minutes, she gathered her energies together and began to respond to my thrusts. Mom gave me a lewd grin as she raised her hips to meet my thrusts

Sweat rolled off my brow to splatter on Mom's bouncing tits and she gave a groan of approval as I ducked my head down and licked it off her massive breasts. Raising my head, Mom's mouth found mine and we kissed hungrily as I tried to make an effort to keep my thrusts slow and controlled. I felt Mom's legs once again trying to rise and wrap around my back, but she still was too enervated for that. I clasped an ankle and lifted her right leg up, draping it over my shoulder. It tilted Mom to an angle and I could feel my hard penis slide along her sugar wall, with more pressure on one side. Mom shivered and in a long drawn out moan, said, "Ohhhhh, I like that, Johnnnn!"

I began twisting my hips as I plunged in and out of Mom's pussy and could not help but increase the speed and strength of my thrusts and Mom began to gasp -- short bursts in time with the end of each thrust as I buried my cock deep in her womb. Quickly, Mom's gasps turned to sobs.

I reached down and took Mom's left ankle and raised her leg up and draped it over my shoulder as well. Mom cried out, "Oh yessss, baby! Get deeper in me, son! Fuck me deep, John!" I felt my cock plunge deeper into Mom's sodden, furnace like cunt, her legs up and over my shoulders as I curled her up, making us more compact. My hips regained their former momentum and again I was fucking Mom furiously.

Mom began to wail, "CUMMMMINGGG JOHNNN! MAK-MAKING MOMMMA CUMMM! LOVE YOU JOHN SON LOVER FUCKER MAKINGGG MEEE CUMMM!"

I felt Mom's pussy walls tighten around my shaft and then without warning I went over the edge as well and I began to ejaculate my seed deep in Mom's womb. Mom began to spasm as her body convulsed with orgasmic energy. She flung her legs wide and then they fell as once again she was helpless -- a rag doll in the throes of an incestuous orgasm as I ground my pelvis against hers, seeking to deliver my semen as deep within her cunt as possible.

My lips found hers and we kissed wildly and sloppily as our bodies writhed and bucked with carnal delight. It seemed as if I would never stop cumming and I trembled as my cock shot jet after jet of hot jism into Mom's hungry, milking pussy. The intensity of the moment was almost overwhelming and we both had tears in our eyes. "I love you so much, Mom," I whispered. "I can't imagine life without you." I leaned down and kissed the tears off her cheeks.

Mom hugged me tight and whispered back. "I know, John. You've made me so happy. My darling son -- you've brought your mother back to life."

"My god, do you to know how beautiful you two are?" said a soft voice in the doorway.

"Debbie?" Mom asked as we both turned to look. I eased out and off of Mom -- a little spooked that we had been so wrapped up in ourselves that I hadn't heard anyone come into the bungalow.

Aunt Debbie walked into the room, a smile on her face and tears in her eyes. She wiped her eyes with one hand and with the other, reached behind her and released something that let her dress fall away from her, leaving her naked. "I couldn't help but watch," she sighed. "You two remind me so much of Daddy and Polly -- so passionate and in love. I almost felt like I was in church, there's such a divine aura around the two of you."

She climbed up on the bed, kneeling at our feet. "Couldn't let you leave without saying goodbye," Aunt Debbie said. "I had to make sure I stole a kiss or two from y'all before you go."

Mom grinned at her sister and replied, "Just a kiss, Debbie?'

A completely naughty and lusty expression filled my aunt's face. "Well, I hoped I might find mother and son engaged in such incestuous lovemaking as I just watched. I have always had a fantasy about Daddy and Mama Polly that I never got to fulfill and well..." her voice faded as she leaned forward and gently stroked our legs.

"And what fantasy was that, Big Sister?" Mom asked, excitement evident in her voice.

"You and I would be hiding in the shadows, watching Daddy and Mama Polly and when they were done, we'd see Daddy pull his long ol' dong out of Polly's puss, it covered with their juices and Mama Polly's pussy just full of Daddy's jism." Aunt Debbie moved forward, her hands on our thighs now and we scooted to make room for her between us. Mom's sister looked at her and then at me and she winked in such a naughty way that my cock began to throb.

"I always dreamed of finding out what a son's cum tasted like inside his mother's wet pussy." Aunt Debbie sighed and continued, "But Polly was an old-fashioned woman and never even hinted that she'd let a woman touch her, but right here is my sister..." Aunt Debbie moved closer and brushed her hand over Mom's wide open pussy and then she leaned towards me and lowered her head down to my crotch. "And here is her son, just having fucked and waiting for someone to clean them up!"

"Oh my god," I whispered as my aunt wrapped her lips around my semi-erect penis.

"First the appetizer," hissed Aunt Debbie and she sucked and licked my cock clean of my semen and Mom's creamy sauces. Her tongue swirled and probed and had me clean as a whistle and stiff as a board in no time!

"Delicious," she cooed as she lifted herself up and kissed me on the mouth, offering me her cum slickened tongue. She pressed her breasts against mine, her nipples poking me and I could fear her excited heart beating. Aunt Debbie then turned to her sister and said, "You are so lucky, Carrie, to have a son that loves you this much!" She scooted over to Mom and embraced her, their mouths clamped together and kissing hungrily.

End the kiss with a bold lick of Mom's lips, Aunt Debbie began to kiss her way down Mom's voluptuous figure, Mom sighing and saying, "It's been too long, Debbie!"

Mom's sister paused between Mom's wide spread legs. Aunt Debbie breathed in deeply, inhaling the strong and arousing scent of Mom's creamy cunt and my thick load of semen. My aunt flicked out her tongue and then fiercely thrust her face into Mom's pussy, her thick pubic hair scratching Aunt Debbie's cheeks while she hungrily tongued Mom's pink folds, lapping up thick streamers of my semen drenched in Mom's cream.

Mom's hold snapped back as her sister's ministrations on her sensitive cunt flesh immediately began to move her towards the realm of incestuous orgasm while I stared in awe at seeing for the first time, a woman making love to my mother. My emotions were all over the road -- a mix of jealous, lust and flat out amazement! Mom's hands quickly tangled in Aunt Debbie's bleach blonde hair, keeping her sister in place as she eat my mother out with carnal abandonment. My aunt's ass wiggled back and forth, her bald pussy wet and open, almost winking at me as it peeked out from under her taut ass cheeks.

Mom wordlessly moaned and groaned, her face screwed up in orgasmic delight -- her squeals rising and falling in pitch as her sister induced orgasms ebbed and flowed. Aunt Debbie lapped Mom's pussy furiously for several minutes until she paused and said, "Carrie, if you don't tell your son to fuck me, I'm going to just scream!"

Mom's eyes came into focus just long enough to find me. She tried to speak, but could only huff a little as the tongue lashing her sister was giving her was simply too intense. Mom licked her lips and finally managed a quick, urgent nod before letting out a cry as Aunt Debbie fluttered her tongue against Mom's swollen clit.

I trembled as I struggled to my knees and waddled behind my aunt's upraised and exposed ass. Aunt Debbie murmured, "Yesss," against Mom's pussy as I put my hands on her butt cheeks to hold her steady and to lift her just a fraction as I lined my cock up with her wet and bloomed cunt. Aunt Debbie lifted her face up from Mom's pussy, her chin dripping with cunt sauce and my semen and looked over her shoulder and said, "Hard and fast, sugar! Fuck Auntie Deb until you put a nice juicy load of spunk in my pussy, John!"

As she bent again to lick Mom, she gave a surprised, "OHHH!" as I obliged her and rammed my cock home, burying my erection all the way inside her hot pussy!" My Mom's sister's twat was hot and wet, a little roomier than Mom's, which made me wander about her trip and the friends she went to Miami and the Keys with.

Then it was my turn to give out a cry as her muscles contracted around my cock, massaging my shaft with deft expertness. As I began to thrust in and out of Aunt Debbie's steamy, sopping wet pussy, her sugar walls did their best to impede my progress, clasping to my shaft like sweet, oiled satin. I reached under her and massaged her enhanced titties, marveling at their shape and heft. Eventually, I focused on her nipples, the thin long rubbery things actually exciting me more as I played with them -- they were so long!

Gradually, we all began to move into one rhythm, our moans and sighs in unison as my hard thrusts into Aunt Debbie's cunt, drove her mouth against Mom's pussy, making both women grunt in ecstatic pleasure while I groaned as my aunt's sweet pussy flesh tried to trap me deep within her womb. The room, already fragrant with a week's worth of mother-son lovemaking, became thick with a new scent, completely incestuous in nature as mother's pussy and son's sperm mixed with the arousal of aunt's pussy, all to create an aroma that could do nothing but arouse one's desires.

Mom, writhing in pleasure under her sister's talented tongue, opened her eyes and our gazes locked. My mother managed a grin as we both continued to derive pleasure from both ends of Aunt Debbie's body. Mom's knowing, amused expression, calmed me down a little and it was if we shared secret knowledge telepathically as the three of us continued to make love. Even as we were three, Mom and I seemed to share a special extension of that pleasure, a separate incestuous delight that was ours and ours alone.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,497 Followers