Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,492 Followers

Aunt Debbie began to moan more and her body began to shake. As her pussy muscles clamped down around my shaft and her sweet juices coated and bathed my cock in her liquid heat, I felt myself reach the point of no return. My face told my mother everything she needed to know and she nodded and in a lust filled voice, gasped, "Do it! Give Debbie your hot spunk, son!"

With a bellow of satisfaction, I thrust deep into my aunt's cunt and began to cum, flooding her creamy insides with my hot semen. Aunt Debbie gave a muffled squeal as Mom held her sister's head against her pussy as they both bucked and writhed in orgasm.

When I was spent and after I had slowly withdrawn from my Aunt's spasm-wracked cunt, and she had collapsed beside me, showering me with kisses, she said between gasps for air, "Omigod, Carrie -- he's marvelous. You are so lucky!"

Licking my lips, tasting Mom's creamy sauces in Aunt Debbie's kisses, I replied, "No, I'm the one who's lucky. I have the perfect sexy mother as a lover, who has a hot aunt as a sister!"

Mom giggled as she caught her breath and rolling up onto her knees, said, "We're all lucky, my darlings. I'm lucky to have a son who knows how to make his mother happy with that fine cock and I'm sisters with a woman who knows the value and beauty of family love." Mom crawled on all fours till she was able to part her sisters legs, leaving them wide spread as she added, "A sister who at the moment is full of my son's tasty spunk!"

Without a further word, Mom dove between Aunt Debbie's legs and began licking her cunt, using her tongue to draw out thick wads of my semen, mixed with her sister's pussy juices. I watched amazed as Mom showed off just how well she could eat pussy. I think I learned more about cunnilingus in those scant minutes than in a lifetime as I studied Mom's use of her tongue on Aunt Debbie's pussy.

Mom licked my aunt's pussy until Aunt Debbie screamed her delight, her fingers clawing and tearing at the sheets. In a lust induced frenzy, I watched in awe as my aunt scrabbled and scooted around until she was on top of my mother and they wrapped arms and legs around each other in an incestuous sixty-nine, sister licking sister, showing me the depth of their passion for each other. It was a thing of beauty and I confess to moving around, viewing both women from different angles as they ate each other out with incredible familiarity.

By the time my mother and my aunt were spent in their passions, I was again sporting a massive erection, throbbing and aching from previous effort and present hunger. I'm not complaining -- the ache in my cock was the kind that you only achieve through tremendous, wonderful sex of the best kind. It was the same sensation of aching muscles gained through a job or effort that was pleasing to do.

Mom and Aunt Debbie eyed me hungrily for several minutes and then both crawled across the bed like predatory felines stalking their prey. Both women pounced on me and gave me a joint blow job that I will remember the rest of my life. Both women licked and sucked and teased me -- their tongues rolling over and around the crown of my cock and up and down my hard, long shaft. At one point it was as if my cock was trapped between a passionate soul kiss between Aunt Debbie and Mom, their lips surrounded the head of my cock and their tongues sliding deliciously over my swollen head as they sought each other's tongues out.

I almost passed out as I ejaculated, my mother and her sister, dueling with their tongue to lap up my hot, thick semen. When my vision cleared, Mom and Aunt Debbie were sitting there, grinning like two cats that had swallowed the canary.

And then alas, our time was up. Mom and I had to leave shortly afterwards. It was an intense goodbye, full of meaningful caresses and kisses that almost led to us missing out plane. It ended with me backing the rental car out of the driveway as Aunt Debbie stood naked in her doorway, hollering, "Next time, Little Sister, we don't let your son out of the bed! Make him take his vitamins and keep him healthy or we might just fuck him to death!"

That drew a couple of raised eyebrows as we pulled away. "I guess that might get the neighbors to gossiping," I said, trying not to laugh.

Mom sighed and replied, "I doubt it. Compared to some of Debbie's antics, they might think this is tame!"

As we drove towards the highway that ran parallel to the beach, we passed Mom's two elderly admirers. Mom leaned out the window and called out, "See y'all next time!" and for the hell of it, raised her T-shirt and flashed the two dirty old men.

As we moved on, I could hear one of them holler, his voice fading, "Kid, you're still a lucky motherfucker!"

Mom settled back into her seat and grinned at me, raising her shirt once more for my benefit, showing off her meaty, gourd shaped tits for me to admire, nipples still red from my bites earlier that morning. "He's right, you know. I am the luckiest motherfucker in the world, Mom. Thank you for this vacation."

Mom sighed and leaning over, kissed me on the cheek. "We're both lucky, son." She eased back into her seat and sighed again. "I won't be able to walk right for a couple of weeks, but I can definitely say that I got lucky -- over and over again."

The plane ride back to Chicago was uneventful -- in truth, we slept most of the way back, cuddled up to each other in our seats. It was early evening when we got back to my apartment. We walked down to the Korean grocery where Mom checked in with Dad and the twins, telling them that she decided it was too late to drive back and that she would crash at my apartment. The old man fussed, apparently he was running low on laundry, but Mom told him to deal with it and hung up on him. She sighed and looked at me. "I have less patience with him every day, especially now, knowing I have a better man in my life." I cannot fully describe the way that made me feel, except to say it made me love my mother all the more and ache for the day when we would be together forever.

We went out and had a bite to eat and then went back to my place and fell asleep, both of us worn out from the week's fun and games Sometime in the middle of the night, we both woke to find ourselves locked together, cock and pussy. Who had initiated it, I'm not sure. It was one of those sweet, dreamy time fucks where Mom and I both only become fully conscious as we are deep in the throes of our lovemaking.

This has always been one of my favorite ways to make love. Emerging from dreams erotic and mysterious to find myself wrapped in Mom's arms and legs, a passionate and incestuous embrace, my hard cock buried deep in Mom's warm, wet and motherly cunt. In the dim light, I see Mom's face, desire and love and sweet ecstasy etched on her face, her calling my name as I slowly and steadily thrust myself deeper and deeper inside her. Orgasm sweeps us both, wrapping us up in our love and pleasure and then allowing sleep to reclaim us, taking us back into our dreams, still joined -- mother's pussy and son's cock, back into dreams of us and our life yet to be lived, our life together.

The next morning, Mom and I finally had to part at least for a while. We kissed for a long time, neither of us willing to let the other go. Finally, Mom kissed me one last time, whispered something in my ear, stroked my face and saying, "I love you, son," climbed in her car.

I watched Mom drive off, her whispered words still echoing in my ear, giving me hope for the future, something to get me through the next several weeks. I watched Mom's car turn the corner and disappear as I listened to her words again.

"John, when your semester ends, you and I are taking a trip. I'm taking you home, son -- home to Mama Polly's. No more secrets, my darling. When we're home, Momma's gonna tell you everything!"

To be continued...

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,492 Followers