All Comments on 'Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 03'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
well worth the wait

It might have taken a while to get this chapter posted, but it was worth the wait. Well done. This is a very vivid story, and well written. Thanks for all the work to get it posted....Rich

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
Agreed

Well worth waiting for. I can really identify with Mom in this story, and feel every emotion she goes through. I even had to call my own son in to play with me after I had read this.

TarsissTarsissover 15 years ago
Thanks

Love this story. I have been waiting for this story to continue. Thanks for not letting a love like that die.

Tarsiss

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well Done!

There has nevr been a better series posted on this sight. Again well done! Please carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
THANK YOU.

Thank you for continuing the story, your truly an amazing writer. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

Thank You for continuing it. Please don't wait so long to give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lick it good!

Mom wants to suck Mollys pussy??????

skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
Great Story

Reminds me of a close friend of mine, but I should not mention her name, although I see that she has already commented.

1965looker1965lookerover 15 years ago
Loved it

I liked this story.....I wish I had the freedom to experiment and be taught by my mother or some other close relative or friend. Looking forward to her encounter with Molly...will she discover that she's bi, and watch her son do her and mom both?

SephroniaSephroniaover 15 years ago
Awesome!

Keep going! I absolutely love this series! You've kept me on the edge every time! You are a fantastic writer! Keep up the awesome work! Please, do make a part four! This series is too good to stop now! 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

As a son who would like to have fucked his mother I think you have captured all the things I would have done with her.

I will think of her every time I read this story and think that is her and me together. Would like to have more of the same please.

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
Been reading....

I plan to read this all the way to the end and hopefully keep enjoying it. Man, John... man this guy works his little buddy hard and the possibilities of Molly and others are so damned kinky. A great story, I now move on to the next chapter.

toolman4243toolman4243over 13 years ago

Another damn good chapter and loved the part at the diner where she join him in the bathroom, got a good chuckle from that. Soon as he mentioned that Molly liked girls too i knew where this was going to go,lol.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 03 - John and Carrie Hamill (Son and Mother)

Mother just would not fucking give up on badgering John about his old girlfriend fuck buddy Molly, on and on and on she never stopped, even up to almost begging John to introduce them (Mom and Molly, John's old fuck-toy) with the next several months. John made numerous attempts to change the subject, to stop talking about Molly, indicating to his mother the subject of Molly was over--but Mom Carrie would not quit. Mother's need to satisfy her own lusting lesbian needs (remember Mom have numerous lesbian affairs as a young teenager until she married Frank; and she even loved pussy more than cock until she and her son started their affair) are starting to invade mother's and son's so-far pure incestual love affair--into the non-incestual life of old, forgotten love interests and love affairs! Bad move, Mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
From 3/29/2013 Worth reiterating ! "Continuity ? Not" !!!

Continuity? Not!

"You suggested that we should read the first two stories for continuity. I did, but this "continuation" has NOTHING to do with them. two people who found each other, slowly building to a devoted and shared happiness, pledging that they want to be with no others. they are unhappy throughout their forced separation, but stay true each other. and, when they finally get some privacy and time for each other what do they do? they turn into two people that in no way resemble the couple we met in the beginning. Sorry, this was a wasted opportunity and huge disappointment."

I wanted to share this comment and worthy review again here, as it appears that there are not enough of those like it. Literotica and readers take notice. Do not overlook the blatant inconsistencies and 'bait and switch' tabloid features in this and too many other stories found in this topic. The above quote describing the perceptive and actual disappointment in slogging through such deceptive and depraved tactics as this and many writers of this site. After reading this following the previous episode of the 'couple' involved, they are no longer a couple but indeed tawdry players in an every growing cast of meaningless characters to fit the warped pornographic (not erotic), fantasies of a con artist and untrustworthy writer. Ahabscribe, at least describe what your intentions truthfully are in a prologue before wasting sincere readers time with poor amateurish narratives, and lousy use of adjectives and schizoid premises. You post the stories and claim to love the readers comments, so this too is what 'you' get. Not everyone here enjoys repetitive pornographic tendencies and the maniacal 'any body part or any partner's fair play', as your two faced patterns seem to morbidly default into. You give this whole genre a very bad reputation. Find a real heart and soul if possible and while you're at it, an education in creative writing if you plan on spewing forth any more of this vile sewage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow!

Unlike the previous commentator, I've really enjoyed this. In the first episodes, mom alluded to a 'past' with many hijinks in it, promising to tell him about it later. Thus, setting up the 'mother & son' series. John's character obviously loves his mom and she him, but like many people, they can share stories of their past without feeling betrayed. Everything in their lives made them who they were during that Christmas holiday that brought them together and gave them the strength to admit (to each other) their true love one for the other. The attitudes and lifestyles of some of the offshoot characters may be a little exaggerated, but this IS fiction (probably) and this is the author's world. I suggest you come down on many author's spelling, punctuation, and the use of words correctly, but the fantasy is theirs. And that is where the star rating comes in. Personally, I think I'd have made her a few years younger because they're obviously about to start having babies. Chronologically, that's going to be putting the woman he loves in quite a bit of danger at the ragged edge of her 'safe' child bearing years. However, in his world he gets to let her give birth with gusto. Just guessing, but I imagine their future daughter will follow the family tradition and fall in love with daddy John. They'll likely have a son and momma will be his first at close to sixty-five years of age. This family clearly has different morrays than most of us, but so what? Read nonfiction and autobiography ifyou don't like fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hmmmm

So, she wants to meet Molly? Well, this is going to come out very good for him - or very, very bad for him. Either way it'll be entertaining. I'm hoping that this is (loosly anyway) based on a real life.Its too wonderful to be all fake.

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonalmost 6 years ago
Dude wtf

Your just screwing up the story know one wants to hear about other people.

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
Jealous pack back

That old bastard the pastor would get his. When we moved back to town Melinda would be the first on my list. And after that everyone my whore of a mother had fuck or suck with relative still alive would be next...as I always say I hate it when the writer allows other men to get the mother before or after the son get her...otherwise this is a good one...🥰

MfkndragonMfkndragonover 2 years ago

Wtf you getting worse instead of fixing the damn thing at this point I think it's too far gone to fix I'm not even sure I can even keep reading

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You really had a good story going,but now the mother will be sucking and fucking the pastor plus all the people she use to suck and fuck when she use to live there and you now want to bring in Molly, John's last girlfriend from college.

You are bringing in too many individuals because from the questions John's Mom is asking John and because she also likes women she will probably go after all of those women.

You should have never made her out to be such a slut. It should have been a frustrated conservative wife that found an outlet through her son and brought her divorced sister in at a later time and not bring anyone else in to the story.

Follow the KISS rule, KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID.

Billy D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous