All Comments on 'Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 08'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 14 years ago
Simply magnificent

A lovely coda to the series you started long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I don;t know what

I don't know what I can say about this chapter that I have not said about the previous chapters. This has got to be the best series anywhere. I love reading this chapter as well as all the rest. I can't wait to read more.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 14 years ago
Impregnating the mom

Finally, the mom is pregnant by her son! Keep up the hot writing!

mark2k222mark2k222over 14 years ago
wow....simly best...........

great .... i love it,, i m edicted to read your story.

write atleast one cheptar a day.

keep continue. thanks for nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Merry Christmas Indeed!!!

Wow, thanks for the great Christmas present. Every new chapter is a gift, but finding out that Carrie is finally preggers makes this chapter even more compelling. Please don't make us wait until Easter for our next "gift".

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What can one say?????

Everyone else has used all the good words so I will just say. DAMN YOU ARE GOOD!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely fab !!! but some information please ?

Superb writing and story line!!! I am writing from North Britain, a suitable name sometimes used for Scotland within the United Kingdom. Without fear of contradiction I can say that we are a rather straight-laced bunch compared with our southern neighbours. My question for ahabscribe is: does he know of places in USA anything like those he has conjured up, where the residents tend to hold the bohemian attitudes that he describes? Or is it >totally< fiction? How about a future chapter including information about such places as a "background" note (whether it were actually fiction or fact would not matter) - it would add spice to the tale. Encore !! Great writing. Thank you, ahabscribe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You M. Night Shyamalan'd me!

What a twist! And a beautiful, sweet, amazing one at that! God, how I always look forward to your stories. If I can offer a suggestion though - I think Carrie and John need to experiment with D/s (Carrie being the Dominant, but they could switch too if you want).

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
A dampner

I have loved all of the 7 previous parts and waited desperately for this one. But part 8 turned out to be anti climatic. It all began to unravel when Carrie decided to help herself to the reverend's cock one last time and Melinda helped herself to John. The town was bohemian, but the reverend telling all the wedding guests that a son and mother were getting married was taking things too far.Might have been better if John and Carrie had married without disclosing their relations to everyone. Looking forward to Ch 9.

William smythWilliam smythover 14 years ago
On To Ch. 09

A worthy continuation of this fine series. Don't even slow down!! On to Ch. 09 just as soon as possible

EuphiaEuphiaover 14 years ago
awesome

KEEP GOING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic.

I loved reading this story & I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please post it soon.

The_Dork_KnightThe_Dork_Knightabout 14 years ago
Excelent series

I just spent the last couple days reading all the parts of this series, and I have to say that it is one of the best. The love your characters have for each other really tugs at my heartstrings.

Keep up the great work, and I look forward the reading the next chapter when it's up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Part 9 Soon???

tonybinaktonybinakalmost 14 years ago
Great Story-BUT

I read all parts of the story and one thing keeps bouncing around in the back of my mind, and that is that dear old mom keeps cheating and having sex with others and then acts like all is fine because she told him, like he had a choice to do anything other than get angry! Don't get me wrong I don't have any problem with extramarital sex when both spouses have a say and agree in advance. That is not the case in your story, when Mommy dearest wants she does, but in no uncertain terms told John that he had better not stray.

The first was Aunt Debbie out on the deck the first day of their trip to Florida and then she says its family?

Next is Molly in the bar woman's room when they first met, oh I had to convince her.

Then with her sister after the funeral when he had to go back to school.

Last was before the wedding when she thought that it was a good idea to cut him off but not herself.

I guess the problem that I have is that most writers treat female/female cheating as though it is not cheating, missing the point that the worst thing about cheating is the selfish disrespect and disregard for ones partner and not really the sex.

My question would be-how many time did she cheat and didn't tell him about especially after MOM's comment as her sister and Molly were leaving about both not having to suffer, when it was her that decided that he had to suffer in the first place? Mom seems to be very selfish and takes every advantage of being Mom not having to explain to her child. They spent many months apart and he's now gone at least 10 or 11 hours every day leaving her in town with all of her exploits from her earlier years, why should the both suffer?

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
God... damn...

That is one hell of a story ended and a dang good hanger that properly catches the readers attention. Also I know people can't write shit unless they have the inspiration or feeling, so... go get some!

Anyhow on another I love this reverend character, so old yet still a great man and a sly pervert, a true hero and inspiration. Reminds me of my friends grandfather I never met but wanted too... supposedly he smoked before he was even eighteen and kept doing it till he died a wily one hundred something. Also my friend would tell me how his grandfather said the lung cancer shit was bull, just need to be tough and other stuff. I digress but anyhow good story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Very loving and sweet as well as extremely erotic

A very interesting story and the characters have came to life to me as a reader.

Most of the sex scenes are very explicit giving the reader a good visual image of what he author is explaining.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
John the wimp

First of all I have to say I agree with tonybinak. Cheating is some of the worst things I know, and John seems like a complete wimp because of how he let's himself get treated. He should have put his slut mother in place the very first time.

Second, I absolutely hate the sharing of women in stories. It completely grosses me out, and I'm unable to enjoy any stories with that theme. I can't understand why people like that all. Just the thought of it makes me sick.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
Cheating

I noticed a few people have commented on the cheating. I'd like to point out something that was in the first or second chapter.

When Carrie revealed to her son that she had been a slut and had repressed those urges all these years, he allowed as to how he'd be accepting of that. Every subsequent encounter she instigated was with his implied consent, even if in some cases she asked for his permission.

As to the extra-relationship sex, or woman sharing, some people get off on it, simple as that. Nietsche, Freud, and Aristotle together wouldn't be able to discern the whys and wherefors of it. I know part of it, for me, is that I love my wife. Full stop. I want her to be happy. If part of that is she gets a little (or larger) dick sometimes when I'm away, then that is of no import. In fact she loves me all the more because I allow her that. And make no mistake, it is something I allow. She went down that road once without my permission and she doesn't want to go there again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

1 of the greatest store on net

ChrsinnTXChrsinnTXalmost 11 years ago
in love

I'm so in love with this story... I can't wait to read the next chapter ... thank you for bringing some love and hot sex into this world.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Mother & Son: A love Story Pt. 08: - John Hamilton and Carrie Hamilton-Hamilton (Son and Mother / Husband and Wife)

Through the previous seven Parts I made very good critiques and comments; at least ninety-nine percent of the comments were positive to very positive. That said, I have one word to summarize this Part 08: FINALLY!!!

Mom Carrie is pregnant. Thank God Almighty, Carrie Hamilton-Hamilton, wife, mother and lover of John Hamilton is now "with child"!! I suppose if the tradition of generational incestual pregnancy heritage of the parent and child is to continue John and Carrie will have to bare a daughter, in order to be impregnated by her father John in about twenty years or so. They should continue to earnestly try to conceive another child shorty after the birth of this pregnancy.

This child will be Carrie's fourth child, John's first. The child will be Carrie's first grandchild and her fourth child; and will be John's first child and his third sibling. Pay attention, there will a test on this geneology subject. Happy days are here again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perfect

Nothing better. A mother and son and soon a child growing in the same womb he came from.

racfguyracfguyover 7 years ago
Just a thought . . .

". . . I mentally kicked myself for forgetting to carry her over the hearth earlier . . . "

Evidently traditions in the south are a little different. In the north, a groom would carry his bride over the threshold.

MAJOR04MAJOR04about 6 years ago
Screwed up story

Having mom suck the preachers dick really destroy the love story for me after her professing her undying love for John .. really a turnoff for me!!!

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonalmost 6 years ago
Dumbass

It's a fucking love story why did you include that stupid ass old fart of a preacher. Dammit that pissed me off

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First Name

From the moment they were married he should have started to call his mom by her first name and saved "Mom" for special occasions - like baby making

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
Foolish author again

Again a 1 star ⭐️ rating for allowing the so called dedicated mother to relive her past right in front of the man she claim to love so much {her son} by sucking that old fart cock again. And wait, let me go back and see if the other two left out people in the room were able to do the same with each other...

DarkStar4473DarkStar4473almost 5 years ago
UUUHHH!

I read this whole story about 4 years ago (well not whole story) l read up to part 7 then skipped part 8, 9,and 11 and read part of part 10 and the first few paragraphs of 12 and then just gave up reading the rest!

This story is just broken up into too many parts and the parts are too long telling the same us the thing over and over. This is a grate story but the majority of it could be dropped.

Reading this now 4 years later I still feel the same but I am reading whole thing this time!

DarkStar4473DarkStar4473almost 5 years ago
UUUHHH

I read this story about 4 years agò well I read up to part 7 then part of part 10 and thè first few paragraphs of part 11 then I just dropped ìt.

This story is just tòo long and in too many parts. It's a grate story, it just keeps repeting the same seen over and over and the majority of thè writing can be dropped altogether.

Straight_and_curiousStraight_and_curiousover 4 years ago

For some reason it bothers me when the mom is with someone besides her son. She starts with Molly, doesn’t ask first. Is asked to get Molly pregnant but should have been asked way before that night and the Reverend should never have been allowed to enter the picture. She doesn’t really seem to be too faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Have to agree with others

I have to agree with other commenters. The mother is written too much of a slut. It's one thing to her being a slut in her past. But, she is suppose to be head over heels in love with her son. Then the bullshit of her blowing the 85yr old and then has sex with her sister and Molly without her son's knowledge in this chapter.

And from the past, she pulled Molly into the restaurant bathroom without asking. But yet, she keeps telling him that she has to approve of any woman beforehand. The writing makes him out to be a sort of a submissive cockhold with him telling her go ahead and blow the old man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Southern pedophile preacher?

The southern pedophile preacher just screws up the whole story line! Far too close to reality. Mother's nymphomania gets to be a drag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This comment goes out to Anon

The mother was 18 when her dad took her virginity. So if the preacher got with her after her dad died she wasn’t a kid. If you’re gonna comment at least read the whole story. Boi

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

Sorry, this story really lost me once the mother sucked the 85 year old reverend's cock again. It's one thing for her to want to be slutty with her son, but its another to even fathom "asking" if she can do that again. This is becoming less a story about the mothers undying love for her son, and more of her wanting to fuck and suck anything that reminds her of her slutty past.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

This went to crap quick. After the swap I didn’t really care to read it intently and just skimmed the rest. And more awfulness happened. They made him abstain and she went on an orgy rant with others. Wrong. Sad it went this route.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous