Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,435 Followers

Melinda sat beside my mother, watching her father get pleasured by Mom. She glanced back at me from time to time, smiling at me as I slowly masturbated myself -- enjoying this rare and erotic spectacle. She whispered in Mom's ear and I watch Mom nod her head. Melinda turned and began to crawl towards me, almost like a big cat, approaching its prey. Her face and upper chest were flushed and her dress gaped open, showing me small, apple sized tits, marvelously firm with small, pebble hard nipples.

"One favor deserves another, huh, John?" Melinda whispered. "I've imagined doing this since we first met. Papa fucked me hard that night, listening to me fantasize about you and I came so hard, I damned near blacked out!" She crawled between my legs and without another word wrapped her lips around my cock, removing my hand from my shaft and replacing it with her small, delicate fingers and began to stroke me as she licked and sucked the head of my cock.

I ran my fingers through Melinda's sandy blonde-gray hair, mesmerized by her brilliant green eyes as she bobbed up and down on my hard, throbbing dick. Her tongue swirled delicately around my swollen and sensitive crown and she definitely was talented, making me grow dizzy as she made love to my erect penis. "Well...am I as good as your mother, John? Can I suck dick like your momma?" she burbled between mouthfuls of cock.

I would have been hard pressed to give her an honest answer, although I do believe I'd have to give Mom the benefit of a doubt. Still, I comprehended that this beautiful woman had several more years of experience on my mother which led me to the mind bogglingly exciting thought of how good Mom would be at sucking cock when she reached Melinda's age.

Finally, I felt cool air on my cock as Melinda released me. She looked up at me, her face flush with desire and said, "I'd love to see how you taste, but my Papa's as hard as I've seen him in a long time and well, I got to have Papa inside me now!"

Melinda stood up, kissed me on the mouth, her tongue sharing with me the taste of my own cock and then turned and hurried across the room -- panties falling to the floor on the way. She touched Mom on the head and said, "I'll trade you, Carrie!"

Mom looked up and saw the desire etched on the older woman's face and scooted out of the way. "Fuck me, Papa," Melinda groaned, straddling her aged father in the chair, lifting up her dress and giving Mom and me a glimpse of a shaved bare pussy, glistening with desire before she guided Reverend Simmons's cock into her wet cunt.

Father and daughter groaned as one as Melinda slowly sank on the reverend's cock, taking its considerable length completely inside her in one long motion. Reverend Simmons's hands came around to slip underneath her dress and cup her ass cheeks, accidentally or maybe on purpose, exposing her still pert and tight butt. Melinda began riding him slowly, murmuring words of love to her father while he kissed her and groaned his contentment.

Mom watched captivated for a moment and then hurried back to me, working her tight jean shorts off as she came. Finally, they fell to her feet and she deftly stepped out of them, her thick, hairy bush glistening with her wet desire, the dark hair split by her pink and juicy labia. We didn't bother to waste words as Mom climbed atop me and with easy knowledge dropped down onto me, her soaking wet and oh so slick cunt enveloping my stiff pole and like Melinda, sliding down and impaling herself on my erection in one movement. Mom leaned in and kissed me, her tits pillowing out against my chest -- her thick nipples trying to punch through the thin fabric of her halter top. Mom's tongue snaked into my mouth where I tried happily, but in vain to capture it with my tongue. Undaunted, I pursued only to have Mom's tongue surrender and we tasted each other, me marveling over how excited Mom could make me with just a kiss.

Reverend Simmons and I spared each other occasional glances as his daughter rode him and Mom fucked me masterfully, the room rapidly growing warm and beginning to smell of the oldest and sweetest aroma known to man -- wet pussy aroused by long, hard cock. Mom worked her pussy against my penis, massaging and squeezing it as she worked herself up and down my shaft.

When Mom flung back her head, her back arching as she began to cum, I spared a glance over at Reverend Simmons and his daughter and saw that she was already in the throes of orgasm, her hands scrabbling against her father's dress shirt as she quivered with pleasure. Reverend Simmons grinned fiercely at me and gave me a thumbs up. As Mom's sweet creams flooded over my cock, I surrendered and exploded inside her juicy cunt, spraying Mom's loving womb with my hot semen. All four of us cried out as one, giving praise to God for the familial love we were blessed to share.

When Mom and Melinda slipped off our respective cocks, Reverend Simmons gave a quick prayer of thanks and then giggling like school girls, the two mature women staggered past each other to land at the other's man's feet. Mom eagerly began to lick Reverend Simmons's and Melinda's mixed juices off the elderly minister's rapidly fading cock while Melinda took my cock in hand and after licking her lips, quickly cleaned my penis of Mom's sweet sauce and my sperm.

By the time Mom finished cleaning Reverend Simmons, his head was tilted back and he was snoring softly, his glasses askew on his face and a broad smile on his lips. Mom turned back to us and said, "Is he okay?"

Melinda turned and beamed at Mom, replying, "Oh yes, honey, Papa's fine. He can't go as often as he'd like and it takes a bit out of him -- he usually takes a long nap afterwards, but he's fine, the dirty old man!" She laughed, the love she had for her father evident in her face.

Mom crawled back over to us and said in a soft voice, "Thank you. This was special and it means the world to me!"

Melinda leaned in and kissed Mom, licking a bit of the reverend's semen off Mom's cheek. "No, Carrie -- thank you! Papa still is hell on wheels when it comes to licking pussy -- he wakes me up every morning with his face buried in my honey pot, but it gets harder all the time for him to get erect. We both enjoyed what you started!" She pulled the hem of her dress up, revealing her pussy -- lips flowered open and her father's sperm leaking from her naked cunt. "There's nothing like feeling Papa's seed in me...nothing like it in all the world." She leaned into Mom and gave her another kiss -- a long and soulful kiss that had my semi-erect cock reviving quickly.

Mom offered to lick Melinda's pussy clean, but the older woman shook her head and said, "I bet it would feel heavenly, but...I'm enjoying just having Papa's hot cum in me again and I just want to enjoy it!"

Instead, we just sat there as the Reverend snored on -- Mom and Melinda talking about how wonderful the men in their lives were and about our plans for the wedding. As they talked, both women began to reach out and play with my cock, stroking and caressing me until I had a huge cock stand waving proudly in their faces. Mom and Melinda began to take turns sucking on my cock -- carrying on the conversation while the other sucked and licked my throbbing penis.

Reverend Simmons woke up just as I was lifting my hips off the couch while Mom and Melinda had somehow managed to close their mouths around the head of my cock while kissing at the same time, their tongues slithering over my glans while teasing each other. I let out a cry as the semen geysered out of my cock only to be deftly contained by their talented mouths.

When I came back to my senses, Mom and Melinda were kissing again, passing my seed back and forth in their mouths while the reverend grinned and shook his fingers at me, saying, "Shame on you, boy -- taking advantage of these two sweet things while I was napping. That's something I'd have expected from your grandfather -- he was quite the horndog too!"

As our guests were leaving us, on our front porch, Reverend Simmons turned around and beamed at me and said, "John -- it's the best thing in the world you're doing -- marrying your mother." His white, bushy eyebrows waggled at me ferociously as he continued speaking, holding up his hand intertwined with his daughter's. "As wonderful as things are now, when you and your mother have truly become united in God's eyes, things will be hundredfold better as HE showers you with his blessings." For the first time, I noticed that on his left hand ring finger, he had two wedding bands -- one plain and the other with a Celtic like pattern. A quick glance at Melinda's ring finger confirmed that she wore one identical to his.

The reverend noticed my attention to these small details and said, "You understand, don't you, boy?"

I grinned back at him and Melinda and replied, "Yes sir, I do. I can't wait -- I'm counting the days!"

And I have...I've been counting the days eagerly, savoring my life with Mom while keeping one eye on the calendar and dreaming of the day I made my mother my wife!

And then finally...the day has come. The last few days had been a blur. Despite the fact that Mom and I planned a simple ceremony, things had been crazy around the house. Molly and Aunt Deb were there, helping Mom with last minute details, shooing me out of the room whenever Deb was assisting Mom with her dress -- Molly cooking up a storm for the small reception planned for afterwards. And I was as horny as I could ever remember. I don't remember now who suggested it -- Mom, her sister or Molly, but someone came up with the idea that I should abstain from all sexual activity for several days to help our Honeymoon, "get started with a bigger bang," as I think Aunt Deb put. All these lovely women around, radiating sexual energy and me with a near constant erection and no release -- it had been a while since I had had to endure blue balls.

Molly looked radiant by the way, as only a mother to be can. She literally glowed -- happier than I've ever known her to be. At about three months along now, she gleefully showed me the small baby bump in her belly that was our child and just running my hand over her softly rounded stomach sent a thrill through me. Already I felt that there was now a deeper connection between Molly and me and the little guy or gal that was growing in her womb. I loved the feeling of knowing I was going to be a father and the intensity of that happiness stunned me and not for the last time in my life was I to be in awe of the wondrous law of nature that love only produces more love! If I felt any regrets at that time -- it was that Mom and I had not been able to make a baby.

Finally though, on a beautiful Saturday in October, I was standing in that old white, clapboard church in front of the alter with Molly at my side, looking radiant in a red halter dress, short as could be without actually showing her crotch, her breasts already beginning to swell, rising prominently over her neckline. She gave me that searing smile of hers, overjoyed for me that I was about to experience the wedded bliss that she and Aunt Deb had known these last few months.

Reverend Simmons stood before us, his weathered Bible in hand and in his best suit. Despite his eighty-five or so years, he positively beamed with vitality and life. The source of that vitality was sitting in the third row -- Melinda looking radiant herself, pleased and happy for Mom and I. Emma Johnson was there, Mom's old childhood friend and her husband and brother Bill. Both were smiling at us, Bill throwing me a knowing wink. Beside them were two of their children, a teenage boy and girl. The brother periodically would lean over and whisper something in her ear and she would blush and give her brother an evil grin. I wondered what they were talking about. Mom and me? Their own parents? Perhaps they had secrets of their own.

There were a few other people, mostly old friends of Moms or members of the church who were aware and obviously approved of the match of my mother and me. One very old lady introduced herself as Miz Bess and told me how she had been Mama Polly's best friend and hoped that Mom and I would be as blessed and happy as Polly and Tom had been many years ago.

Abruptly, the organ sounded and began playing. My attention went to the back of the church where at the top of the center aisle, Aunt Deb was slowly walking towards us. She shared Molly's look of radiant joy and looked lovely, her tall, lithe body sheathed in a red halter dress that matched her wife's outfit. My aunt, with her large, buoyant breasts trying to break free from the halter top, radiated sexual power and every male in the sanctuary followed her progress down the aisle (and several of the women as well).

She joined our little gathering at the altar, pausing to give me a kiss on the lips, her tongue swirling around mine, that had my cock pulsing with desire. Aunt Deb proceeded to lay a similar kiss on Molly -- one that her mate returned enthusiastically. Everyone in attendance chuckled, amused by the passion that the two women obviously shared with each other. Deb finished by turning to Reverend Simmons and whispering, "Still sexy as ever, Reverend!" and giving him an equally carnal kiss.

The music stopped and then resumed with the traditional bridal march. I turned to look up the aisle and felt my breath just get taken away. Mom stood there looking lovelier than I could ever recall. Mom was wearing some sort of corset like white bustier that left her shoulders bare and lifted and exposed her breasts almost to the aureoles -- in truth I couldn't figure out how Mom's huge breasts weren't literally falling out of her wedding dress. The bustier seemed to flow into a long dress that appeared to cover Mom's legs, but as she walked, you realized that there were high slits cut into it, exposing her shapely legs almost to the thigh as she slowly strode towards me, her feet encased in three inch high heels.

Mom's black hair, shot through with faint lines of silver, brushed her naked shoulders, framing her lovely face, eyes glowing with love for me and her smile -- her lovely, sensuous smile that promised so many things both innocent and naughty. I felt so much love for my mother welling up inside me at that moment, I thought my heart might explode. As she came towards me, a fall bouquet of flowers in her hands, time seemed to slow down and my whole universe became Mom.

"Last chance to run for it, sugar," Molly whispered into my ear, breaking my reverie. I spared her a glance and she gave me a wink and added, "You better marry her, John Hamilton, 'cause if you don't, I will!"

I laughed and then turned back to Mom who had finally reached us. She handed Deb her bouquet and as we stepped in front of Reverend Simmons, I realized I was now sporting a huge boner in my trousers. Mom and I brushed shoulders and I caught a whiff of her -- jasmine and pussy mixed together and knew that Mom was as turned on as I was. We joined hands and I felt that wonderful spark of incestuous energy that always seemed to grow when we touched.

Reverend Simmons cleared his throat and began, "Friends and family of Carrie and John -- we are all gathered here on this joyful day to bear witness to their joining in the blessed bonds of holy wedlock. We are called here to bear witness to the Lord's blessing to their eternal love for each other." I felt Mom's hand tighten around mine.

"We are here in this house of the Lord's to celebrate his greatest gift of all -- the gift of love. We believe that when two people discover that special love that is theirs and theirs alone, that it would be a sin to not hold on to it and nurture it and by doing so bring even more love into an old, cold world. John and Carrie -- mother and son, have always shared love but now in this place and time, they have discovered that they are more than mother and son, that they are as the Lord has surely intended, soul mates -- that they held within them, a purer, deeper love that most folk are never blessed to know. Here today, with y'all bearing witness, they take that next step to more fully embrace and celebrate that love by becoming for all time, husband and wife."

The minister's tone grew stern and baleful as he said, "I must ask if there is anyone present who can give us a reason that this marriage should not take place." He scowled at the few people present and then relaxed and chuckled, "I didn't think so!"

He looked at me and said, "John Hamilton, do you vow to love, honor and cherish your mother as your beloved wife, now and forevermore?"

I'd heard the words before when we'd had a practice run-through the previous night, but now, with Mom looking more beautiful than ever, her hand in mine in front of our friends and family, the rightness, the appropriateness of the moment almost overwhelmed me. My eyes burned with tears as I had to work to control myself as I said, "I do."

Reverend Simmons turned to Mom and said, "Carrie Hamilton, do you vow to love, honor and cherish your son as your beloved husband, now and forevermore?"

Mom let out a happy, little sigh and with her eyes never leaving mine, replied, "I do."

The minister beamed at us and said, "Do you wish to exchange more personal vows?"

We both nodded and joined hands, the world disappearing as our world centered in on each other's faces. "John, I never knew what love was until I was in your arms. I love you as my son and I will love you as my husband till the end of time." Mom's voice wasn't quavering a bit, but was husky with the love and lust that I knew she had for me.

"Carrie," I began, but then shook my head. I know Mom had time and again told me that she preferred not her given name, but Mom. I began again, "Mom, I love you as my mother and I will love you as my wife until the end of my life. It's only when I'm with you that I know what true love is."

Together, we said, "I love you," and started to kiss until Reverend Simmons loudly cleared his throat and gravely shook his head.

"The rings, please," he prompted and Molly and Deb stepped forward. Molly held the antique ring that I'd given Mom our first New Year's together. I'd offered to replace it with a new one, but Mom had flatly refused insisting that in some ways, she'd become my wife on that wonderful night. Aunt Deb passed to Mom a new ring that was an exact duplicate of the antique ring, right down to the minute scrollwork. Mom had found a goldsmith in Lexington that created a ring for me that matched hers.

"With this ring, I wed thee, Mom," I said, returning her ring to its rightful place.

"With this ring, I wed thee, son," Mom replied, sliding my ring onto my finger were it has remained to this day.

"Here and now and forevermore, in the eyes of these witnesses and God, I do pronounce you, husband and wife," intoned Reverend Simmons. With a great deal of satisfied glee, he continued, "You may kiss your mama, the bride, John!"

And kiss we did, coming together, bodies pressed together, feeling each other's hearts beating as our lips met and tongues greeted each other and my mother and I kissed for the first time as husband and wife. We savored the kiss, not wanting to let it end, passionately kissing each other as if we hadn't kissed each other in days or weeks. There was love in the kiss and lust and hunger and joy. It was as if by finally taking this last step we two lovers had become one entity. We were complete. We kissed and it went on and on. We dimly heard chuckling in the background and then some scattered applause and still we kissed, our tongues intertwined and coiling around each other until finally I heard Reverend Simmons clearing his throat.

With a mournful sigh, Mom and I ended the wet kiss, both of us licking our lips as we did so, tasting each other's saliva and grinning wickedly at each other. We were both trembling with desire. The reverend stepped forward and turned us to face the congregation. "Friends and family, may I present Mister and Missus Hamilton!" and we glowed happily as our friends and neighbors and relatives loudly cheered us.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,435 Followers