All Comments on 'Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 10'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Wonderful Ending to a Wonderful Story!!

The title of this comment says it all. This has been a wonderful journey through John and Carrie's life and love. Please keep sharing your special writing talent with your faithful readers through new stories.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Great Ending!!!!!!!

You really know how to tell a complete story. Looking forward to all your new material in the future!! "Thank You" for sharing your talents with us readers.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A wonderful story

Each and every chapter was just a pleasure to read, and like all good things I guess they have to come to an end, even if I'm not ready to see it end.

Thanks for all of your fine work in writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
An Excellent story!!!!!!!

This is one of few stories that I really fall in love with. So much so I make into 1 of my collections.

The story line is beautiful and the writing is as good as those mainstream writers if not better.

Please keep it up and continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Done

Your writing is very polished (your dialogue is exceptional!) and you did an excellent job of developing a provocative story line. You managed to depict Carrie as being an extremely sexy as well as an extremely loving mother and her son as a mature and loving horndog. I was anxiously awaiting each new chapter while the series was unfolding. This series was a good read.

AnHoaRifleman

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One excellent read

The Love Runs through every sentence and every chapter of this Story. Thank you for a wonderful Journey.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 13 years ago
^__^

Very good story indeed. I enjoywed it a lot. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fabulous

Just read the first story to the last. The love that flows throughout your words are magnificent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a great story.

While many will read this story for the sex due to it being on this site, it is in fact a great love story. I also like that 'Mom' is not portrayed as 60 year old that still looks 20 or even 30 but is loved for who and what she is but still takes pride in herself and works to delay the inevetible aging. I hope you finish the evolution of both Tommy's and Polly's love as well. To have Molly find another soul mate in her son and for John and Carrie to find another soul mate in their daughter would only be right. In other words keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Our of the few hundred stories I've read on literotica this story is by far my most favorite of all

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please continue with this family...

..you got me to care for them as people as well. I felt so sad when I read the part about Deb.

I would love to read more about them although, I confess I'm hoping Polly & Tommy end up together.

Anyway, great storytelling!

p.s...and YUMMY, hot scenes too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thanks for the story

thanks for the story it was a fantastic tale indeed. I can't wait for the followup

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
love of life

Your story ia a love of life well writen bringing out the fellings and emotions of this family please continue expanding on the joy and love of this family

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Better and Better

Ahabscribe - I've been reading your stuff since you first started writing several years ago and I have watched you improve and mature as a writer. Your Mother and Son Love Story series is a very riveting and very well written piece. Its as good as any erotic fiction that I have ever read. I'd like to see you cross over into the non-erotic market....but keep working on this stuff, too. There is still a lot of room for development in this series. An Hoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Very Beautiful Story

I just finished the whole series ... from the first Christmas ... all in one sitting. It was well worth taking time out of the day to be immersed in your great story of love. Well written ... all the emotional and physical layers woven into one big comfy hug ... that's what it felt like. You have every reason to be proud of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I cried

When you said Aunt Deb died. I don't know where the tears came from but they began to flow. I'm happy with the ending though.

KyukonKyukonabout 13 years ago
Kudo

Fantastic, you have wrapped it up really well with this ending, though I'm only here for the smut...

CPBaudelaireCPBaudelaireabout 13 years ago
Bravo

In my view, simply the best story of its kind on the entire site. I'm a relative newcomer to Literotica. Thinking about the sheer number of stories available, I consider myself lucky to have found your work. More importantly, you have inspired me to return to my own writing of erotic fiction. Thanks you so much for all of the passion and effort you must have put into this story - it is deeply appreciated.

CPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I really enjoyed it...but

I really enjoyed Mother & Son: A love story this is actually my second time reading it! I had forgotten I've read it before. I'm usually not into the whole incest thing but the stories are so prevalent on Lit that I have read some of them from time to time.

BUT...What of the other Hamilton's? Is there a Tommy & Polly story, or Tommy & Molly? I know there's more to this story, which I really enjoyed. There was a gambit of emotion displayed not just carnal and forbidden incestuous lust between an mother and son. I have read some of your other stories but didn't enjoy them as much as I did Christmas, New Year's and the Love Story. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Honi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

What happen to the twins??? They just leave and never came back?

digger33digger33almost 13 years ago
Fantastic

You've written a fantastic story of true love. the series has made it seem like they're in the same room as the reader. I especially like how this chapter ended with the possibility of future episodes but no promise. Well worthy of more than 5 stars. Thank you.

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
A Classic.

If anybody wants to learn how an incestuous relationship ought to be, they should read this story from start to finish, including the first two, seperately titled stories. I have loved all the chapters, although I have only 'favouited' the last three (forgetfulness).

In time, I foresee this series being raised to 'Classic' status, and deservedly so!

5/5 for each and every chapter.

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
good series

only thing i didnt like was mom not staying faithful to her relationship with her son. only time john fucked someone else not with his mom was when she told him to fuck molly. (but save some for her) at times during the story i thought the only reason she was with her son was because her dad died. then she had a shitty husband and her son practically looked just like her dad.

not to mention that bullshit before the wedding. i would have been pissed a little bit in your character john's position. she getting all she can stand and he not getting anything. only good thing about that was he got a daughter out of it and she prolly went and lost her virginity to some asshole.(instead of her dad)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The best

Guess what you really are one hell of an incredible writer. The characters may be within the nook and crannies of your grey matter but they are as real as it could get. Fancy writing some non-incest erotic romantic stuffs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"oh boy"

when i first read the very first chapter of carrie and johns story i thought it was going to be just a cheap and raunchy tale...but after finishing the first encounter story i was found hooked then i learned of more parts of the saga...and now after just finishing this last chapter...i cant believe this but me a male 36 years old was found crying....OHH BOY WHAT A AWESOME STORY.. please dont leave carrie and john here you must tell of them some more...as the last chapter played in the background i had y**tu** playing {tracy lawrence's TIME MARCHES ON} and it made me even cry more

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Very good!( if one goes on for the romance incest genre)

As for me , it's so much more naughty when there's a skulking villain underfoot. I respect the author's skill but it doesn't get the chills and tingles going.

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
GREAT!!!

I just finished reading the whole story and I think its the best love/incest story I've ever read. I hope maybe that there is some more to come.

PrimalDesirePrimalDesireover 12 years ago
What Next?

I'm just wondering if you'd think about doing one more; one where Polly gets with Tommy?

psiman77psiman77over 12 years ago
OMG

I just finished reading the entire series, as well as the two previous stand alone stories, and I salute you Ahabscribe. Although I detected some discrepencies I am awed at the high level of continuity you have displayed. Your writing is concise, your characters FEEL real, and you obviously possess not only the gift of tapping into human emotions but the skill to articulate them with being banal or cynical.

I can easily see myself re-reading your work both for pleasure as well as for inspiration. Thank you for sharing your stories and skilled craftsmanship. In conclusion I can only say: WELL DONE!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
Well.

That was good. I won't say any more becaus it's pretty much already been said.

Suffice to say I look forward to more of your tales.

MattAkerMattAkerover 12 years ago
Will there be a last chapter? Or maybe epilogue?

Umm PrimalDesire? If you follow logic it would be Tommy/Molly and John/Polly. The story is about generations, and that age doesn't matter, only love and family... The opinion you voiced, Tommy/Polly, was what I prayed would NOT happen. It would be an anticlimax, plus I had this hope for this last chapter to be Polly joining in with John and Carrie, up on the hill, on Carries quilt. That ending would have been a full circle (and imho the ultimate end of the story). Thanks Ahab for a wonderful story. :)

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

Is this the end or are there more chapters to come? Would be sucky to end it this way, but then again, I'm not the author.

darnbrojdarnbrojabout 12 years ago
amazing story

this was an amazing story of forbidden love it was well written and had a very believable story line well done well done i hope you continue this though ....thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A loose end?

Mom sometimes worried if perhaps Tommy might have inherited some of my father's traits, but for reasons I can't really mention here, I wasn't in the least worried.

'''''

possible SPOILERS

This snippet reminded me that a few chapters back, I was guessing that John was fathered by his own grandpa and not the twins' father at all. It would have nicely explained a lot of the differences and more. There was that other hint about Aunt Deb leaving another "something" as a legacy, perhaps she filled John in on that detail by sealed letter?

end SPOILERS

So are there going to be more stories told by Polly or Tommy as another block of entries? Thanks for these anyway. They weren't perfect (overuse of pet adjectives like meaty; cut-and-pasting your earlier sex scenes etc) but far above the usual Literotica standard.

Congrats on finding a good way to bring extra people inside the loving couple's life without taking the usual degrading orgy-of-flesh route with some horny casual friends like in most other stories. Deb and Molly worked really nicely and fit the bill. Well done!

kuro1990kuro1990about 12 years ago
Beautiful Story!!!

Beautiful story full of love. This is one of the best stories i have read on this site. Thanks for the story.

Kuro

PrimalDesirePrimalDesirealmost 12 years ago
What I Actually Meant

What I actually meant, MattAker, was that this story is a mother/son incest where he has a baby with his mother, and is a surrogate for his bi/lesbian aunt and her wife, so a logical thought occured in my mind that maybe the next step would be for the half-sibling/cousins to "do it" and fall for each other. That would really be a full circle. 'Cause then they could have a kid and get married. And also then it would allay the mother's worries of having to share her husband/son with their daughter. But I respect your ponit of view; I'm just saying that it would've been kinkier if a Polly/Tommy thing happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superbly Written

This story is without a doubt the best I have read on this site. It is original and traverses the full spectrum of feeling from erotica to love to sorrow. I found myself laughing aloud, aroused and in tears. The depth of feeling between characters is an experience that one can identify as realistic and even quite moving. You can actually feel the love between this son and his mother.

latin_loverlatin_loverover 11 years ago
Remarkable

One of the best series I have read on the site. The depth of he characters, the quality of the prose, the way you let us get to know and root for these characters was just superb. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Old man

I am an old man as I read this. I a 70 years old. I want you to know that as I read this I laughed, I cried and really enjowed the love shared in this book. While I know that it was a work if fiction, your mind snd hesrt must know what real love means. I prayed that this story would mot end and we would find out what happens with Molly, Polly and Tommy. I can think of many things as Carie gets older. I hope you have the time and courage to finish this story of love and wonder. Thanks again for the wonderful hours I have spent reading this and the feelings I enjoyed while doing so. I had a long and sucess fuk career asw a Engineer and am now retired with a wonderful wife. Please don't stop as you have a unique talent and should not wast a single second of it. Thanks from and old man,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Lets see I just got done reading this story for the tenth time and love it still to this day was just wondering if you had anymore from this great family.

ChrsinnTXChrsinnTXalmost 11 years ago
wonderful

just so very wonderful each new unfolding part of the story just as in real life there are bumps along the way, it's how we deal with them with love that makes the difference.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 10 - John and Carrie Hamilton (Brother and Sister / Husband and Wife)

John and Carrie deserve several more chapters. Johnn will probably end up marrying and/or impregnating his and his mother's daughter Polly!

Molly is a "widow" now with an eighteen year old son; it is generationally, incestually inherent that Molly and her son (John's his father) should get married and have incestual life as lovers, marriage and children!

After this John and Carrie series, the next should be John and Polly, and also a series of Molly and her son Matthew Thomas Hamilton!

This series through Part 10 has been, and hopefully a couple more Parts, a magnificent masterpiece of writing; the editing needs shoring up some. The characters are many and varied, well developed and maneuvered. The character's dialogue has been well versed and use well educated language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Whoops

Pressed 3 star by accident. Apologies. This has been an awesome series.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Pretty good story that turned bad

I didn't care for the lesbo CRAP and then daddy/daughter killed it for me. It's VERY clear there was ZERO love in the story when EVER extra people are brought into the bed room.

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
awesome story series

awesome series, loved the detailed descriptions of this family love affair,

i had a hard time reading about the death of debbie, made me cry, along with them...

please keep writing this great detail in all your stories

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I waited 24 hours after reading part 10 and the 2 prequil stories before offering up my comments. I rated all 3 stories a 5. I found the three stories be to exceedingly well written. The emotional, physiological, and psychological development of the major and minor characters was the best I have read to-date. The plot and subplots were seamlessly intertwined and flowed smoothly. All events portrayed in these stories were without "power play" or non-consent. These 3 stories are a perfect example of a erotic, romantic love story. Although fiction, I choose to believe that some where these stories describe the lives of actual couples. True love is never wrong regardless of ancestry or sex of the couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

with sexy ladies in his life, john should have more children, especially with his mother, at least 4

pitaya35pitaya35about 2 years ago

Just wow. This is real life, with joy and love, pain and loss. So real. Like Molly "I love this family" !

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I haven't determined whether I'll read the last chapter. I had some some small criticism over some dialogue, but the overall satisfaction of the series is 5 stars. A beautiful and sexy romance out of the normal. Thanks for sharing

LiferalLiferal4 months ago

Perhaps the best of the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous