Mother-Daughter Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not missing a beat Lisa slurped and sucked every drop of cum out of Cathy's cunt until they all collapsed in a sweaty naked pile.

"Oh my god that was so intense." Lisa said as she lay there catching her breath. "We have to do that again."

"I think you guys wore this old lady out."

"Nonsense." Rodrick said as he leaned close to Cathy's face. "You are gorgeous sexy woman and I would be a fool to not be turned on by you." He kissed her passionately and she returned the kiss urgently. "As a matter of fact I'm free tomorrow afternoon if you guys want to get together again."

"I can't tomorrow babe. I have an important business meeting. But..." Lisa hesitated for a beat. "You two should definitely have fun."

"No honey I couldn't do that. This was special because we were together; anything else would be too much."

"Its alright mom I know I'll be okay as long as I get a good fuck when I get home. Especially if you are here to clean me up afterwards." With that she smiled and they all giggled. Soon they got dressed and I heard as Rodrick and Lisa left the house.

Cathy soon re-entered the bedroom naked and began to clean up a bit. As she bent over to take the sheets off the bed I could stand it no longer and crept out of the closet and walked up behind her with my cock leading the way.

She jumped ten feet when I grabbed her around the waist.

"John, I – uh you were here? Oh my god!?" She stammered and literally fell onto the bed covering her mouth. I began to see tears well up in her eyes.

"Yeah I saw the whole thing and I have never been more turned on in my life. I was going to hold onto the secret and watch you play again but I couldn't help taking you right here and now. God you are so beautiful." With that I pulled her to me and kissed her lips. I could swear I tasted Lisa and Rodrick's cum on her breath and I didn't care. She broke away from me, breathless.

"So you aren't ashamed or mad that I...had sex with my daughter?"

"Only if you promise to make a way for me to have her too. You guys were so hot together. I wanted you both so much." At that I thought it was enough talking and pushed onto her side and took my sloppy seconds. Before long I deposited another creamy load into her vagina and we held each other tight until morning.

12