All Comments on 'Mother/Daughter MILFs'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yes but who doesnt like a whore

Yes but who doesn't like a whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Posted incorrectly

Barely a mention of a husband. More like Group Sex? Certainly not LW material. Seemed more like an attempt at a short stroke story.

12Pooky1212Pooky12almost 10 years ago
MILFs

I think whores is a little strong and somewhat judgemental. I got the feeling that there were three women who were out to get fucked, nothing more, nothing less. And as for the husband, she did say he was not adventurous so why worry about him? I for one loved the story simply because I love to be involved with women who love to fuck and essentially make good use of their pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Who brags about being a slut and having a daughter that's also one.

This is just lowlife garbage, do any of them know who fathered their kids? Welcome to the trailer park.

Liz_57Liz_57almost 10 years ago
Great story

Just like me and my girls. Great fun!

writingn00bwritingn00balmost 10 years ago
Nice story

Ignore the haters... I can't understand why people get so bent out of shape about the made-up actions of a fictitious character. The writing was good and the story had nice pacing and development to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OH YES !!

A lot like my daughters and I, the four us go out all the time and enjoy!!!!!

Joan @ the Jersey Shore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
oh

On your Biography you say that you are a swinger, but you are interested in nothing, No one is interrested in you either. Then why show your sorry looking body. These men you like are gay, when one shoots off in you , then the other man licks it off. No decent guy would want your daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Forget the negative comments, you are enjoying yourself, good on you. I am 56, a little plump, still married but we have always enjoyed an open marriage. Recently I went out with a friend Angela, who is 35,who has a great figure and seems to attract younger guys. After a few drinks, she told me that a guy who was with 4 other guys asked her back to his flat, she told him that I was out with my mum and he looked and said well bring her along. On the way back, I noticed Angela, her legs parted and the guy had his hand under her skirt. When we got to the flat, we went in and Angela immediately undressed, 3 guys followed her to a bedroom. I sat next to a guy about 30, I too decided to undress, he said to his friend,well lets make mum happy. They took me to another bedroom,lay me down, immediately my legs were opened and a cock was pushed to my mouth, which I took,mmmm, I could already taste the pre cum as I felt a log entering my willing pussy, so thick, so hard as I felt my cervix being prodded. I felt an orgasm building and then whoosh, I was there, bucking up to meet his thrusts as he thrust into me, I felt him leave me, I said no, no, but they switched,my pussy again filled with a cock, the other cock pushed urgently into my mouth and then my mouth filled with cum, warm tasty cum, I swallowed greedily as my pussy again reacted and another orgasm flowed through me as he pounded my pussy, again pulling out, I opened my mouth as his cock slid in and another load of cumm was presented to me as I swallowed greedily. They pulled me up and took me into the bedroom with Angela, who was on her knees, the guys looked up,one guy was standing at the side, I sat on the bed and took his cock in my mouth, I heard like daughter, like mum as he held my head and fucked my mouth, he pushed me back and moved over my face, putting his cock back in but he lifted my legs, exposing my pussy which again was filled with a cock, nice hard as he fucked me,until I felt him pulse in me, I knew he was cumming, he moved away, only to be replaced again in my now very open pussy, the cock in my mouth hardening and spurting into my throat,sending pulses of cumm into me, now again into my pussy, the familiar pulses. The guy pulled back, my legs were still open, I watched as Angela was put on her knees on the floor, between my legs, she looked at me and then began to lick my pussy as I saw a guy enter her,her head lifting as he did but then back to my pussy, licking slowly the over my clit, my legs closing on her head as an orgasm again shook my body, I felt cumm hit my stomach as the guy who had been fucking her blasted onto both of us. Another great night out, to get better when I arrived home and I would tell my husband as he fucked my used pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot and Wild

Glad you can go out and have a great time. You sure don't look 50 in the bio pic. I dated a woman who was 50, an ex-gymnest and could put her legs behind her shoulders and gave me the best sex I had ever had. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Another great story, very hot.

Thank you beautiful!

DoogooderDoogooderabout 8 years ago
Nice

I enjoy reading the tales of an older woman. That was hot. Baby, you rock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just imagine

That cock head pressed up against your cervix and coating it will millions of little swimmers only to be followed by another load of spunk offering the same. Nothing hotter than a cream filled channel just waiting for another viscous contribution! That's the way pussies are supposed to be! Nice story!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Only

Only sharedwhorewife could come up with this perverted piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
not a swinger

husband was NEVER mentioned once. this mom is just a dirty lying skank.

she pimped out her daughter and cheated over and over again on her husband.

she's a 'swinger', just never includes her married spouse. she prolly has the classic fragile female ego, can't handle the idea of even one woman flirting with her husband. prolly has him manipulated into relative isolation.

i don't believe there's a hole deep enough to bury the mother.

and while men don't lose too badly from being 'sluts', women do lose sensitivity with constant different partners and can no longer pair bond well. so if the daughter never wants to re-marry, nothing wrong with this picture. but if she wants a hunk guy down the road for a husband, even a big dicked successful man wont satisfy her anymore. mother of the decade. Also micro chimerism, which only women seem to suffer with multiple sex partners...which....sucks for them. seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

26thNC summed it up perfectly. As a mother Hitler or Pol Pot would have been better role models.

satisweetsatisweet12 months ago

Sexy story, more details and interaction between the mother and daughter!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More double-teaming by mother and hot daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous