Mother Follows Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to follow when Roj's mother interjected. "I said you will need to leave. Please do so." Her manner was so matter-of-fact I could barely believe that only minutes previously I had been shooting a wad of my seed into her willing mouth.

"But..." I began.

"No buts!" she retorted. "You must leave. However I shall need to make sure that no harm has come to Lavinia, and I shall require you to return if it has. Here is my card. Please give me your name and contact number."

Despite the surreally businesslike nature of this request, I felt completely unable to disagree, I did so, as her Ladyship stood in front of me, still completely unclothed and with my semen congealing on her ample chest.

"Thank you," she said, and walked to the telephone and called a taxi.

Five minutes later I was in the cab and on my way home. I could not believe how bizarre my evening had been. Was Roj in league with her mother? Had she brought me back as some kind of sex toy? Did her mother know that Roj was watching us? Would I see them again? Either way I knew that this was a night I would never forget for as long as I lived.