Mother Fucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbieLez
BarbieLez
390 Followers

Barbie continued propelling both her tongue and vibrator into her mother's holes while somehow managing to ingest almost half of the cum released. By the time the final wave oozed out of her, Barbie was fully, but proud of her accomplishment. Though she was still a virgin, she had managed to make her mother climax. And from the looks of it, it had been of her most powerful orgasms.

Short on oxygen, Barbie pulled away from Candy's cum-covered body and took a few moments to catch her breath. It took a little over a minute, but she managed to rectify the problem. After wiping the cum that clung to her eyelids, she turned off the vibrator and glanced around. Though the thick layer of cum that covered almost everything around her was quite a sight to behind, it was not what caught her eye. She had just noticed her father sitting in the nearby chair. She had been so busy enjoying her first taste of incest that she had forgotten all about him. But obviously Will had not forgotten about them, because his pants were now on the floor and the man was stroking his rock-hard cock. Barbie's eyes traveled down to his manhood and was stunned by how massive it was. However, her lesbian nature made it impossible for her to be aroused by it. In fact, it did just the opposite. Fearful that a prolonged exposure to the manhood would drive all arousal form her body, the cum-covered teen turned back to her mother.

Just like her husband, the beautiful MILF was busy stroking her cock. But unlike Will, hers was made out of silicone, not flesh. A smile curled Barbie's lips as she realized her mother had put on the large strapon she had noticed earlier. It was bright-pink in color and measured an impressive twelve inches in length by two inches in width. Will's spear may have been impressive, it was nowhere near as big as the schlong that now stood perfectly erect between Candy's legs.

"Come here, Baby," said Candy as she beckoned her child forward with her index. She was now standing next to the bed, which her cock in her hand and a wide smile on her lips.

Barbie hurried over to her parent and waited for her instructions. But none came. Instead, Candy reached out and grabbed hold of her child's cum-soaked dress. Barbie had been so busy having the time of her life that she had forgotten she was still dressed. Fortunately, her mother soon fixed this, revealing the teen's flawless body.

"Kneel!" ordered Candy as soon as Barbie was naked.

The tight-bodied virgin immediately dropped to her knees. But it was now until she rested her firm behind on her heels that her head was level with the silicone cock. As much as she wanted to reach out and grab hold of it, she decided to let her mother take charge.

"Suck it!" soon instructed Candy in a firm, yet loving voice.

Barbie would probably have smiled had she not been busy opening her mouth wide and wrapping her lips around the massive shaft. Not wasting a second, she started bobbing her head back and forth. Though she was a lesbian, this primarily heterosexual activity somehow felt right. So right that it brought even more arousal to her body. Desperate to escalate, she grabbed hold of the spear and started jerking it off while using her lips and tongue to stimulate the tip.

Though all of this was absolutely useless, both Candy and Will enjoyed it. There was just something about watching a tight-bodied virgin sucking a huge cock that was irresistible. Even if the teen happened to be a lesbian and the cock happened to be fake.

Barbie continued giving her mother's plastic dick the best blowjob she could for almost a minute before she was finally asked to stop. Though she had enjoyed her first blowjob, she was thrilled at the thought of escalating things. Even if she had no idea what her mother had planned next. Fortunately, she was about to find out.

"Lie down!" instructed Candy as she pointed to the cum-covered bed.

Barbie was not quite sure what position she was supposed to take, so she just lay down and waited for her mother to do the rest. Apparent that was enough, because Candy climbed on next to her and, after spreading her child's legs, lay atop her.

"Mmmmm!" moaned Barbie as she felt the plastic cock rub against her engorged labia. But the massage was soon interrupted when Candy reached down and took control of the situation. It only took a few seconds before she guided the cock toward her daughter's cunt. Once the head was pressed up against the busty virgin's labia, she released the shaft and peered into her child's eyes.

"Ready?" she asked.

Barbie considered answering, but instead opted for another approach.

"Fuck me, Mom!" she begged in a sensual voice as she shot her mother a lust-filled look.

That was all it took to convince Candy to jerk forward.

"FUCK!" moaned Barbie as she felt the spear slide into her soaking-wet cunt. Though she owned quite en extensive collection of toys, it was the first time her pussy was invaded by anything other than her fingers, a vibrator or a dildo. And the feel of Candy's silicone cock diving deeper and deeper into her felt better than anything else she had ever experienced. But it was nothing compared to when her mother started jerking back and forth.

"Oh yes!" she moaned. "Faster! FASTER!"

And that was exactly what Candy did. She may have been a woman, but she knew how to handle a cock. She twerked back and forth with such force and speed that a powerful orgasm soon started growing within her daughter.

The incestuous pounding continued for a few seconds before Barbie said, "I'm gonna cum! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!"

Unfortunately, that did not have the desired effect. Instead of convincing Candy to increase the speed of her thrusts, it made her stop. She froze mid-thrust, leaving no less than six inches stuffed up her child's cunt. But that half a cock was soon pulled out, cutting off the busty nymphomaniac right before she could climax.

"What the fuck?" she asked angrily as she peered up at her mother. But Candy just ignored her and pulled away. Fortunately, that was not the extent of the woman's plan.

"Get on all fours!" she ordered as soon as she her feet had touched the floor. She stood there for a few seconds and watched her child get into position. It was not until Barbie had her hands and knees pressed down against the cum-covered mattress with her feet hanging over the edge that she made her move.

Stepping up to the bed, she reached out and grabbed the teen's waist with both hands. She then pulled her backwards until her crotch stood mere inches from the strapon. Momentarily releasing Barbie's waist, she grabbed the cock and guided it to the virgin's body. But instead of aiming for her cunt, she pressed the tip against her asshole.

"Oh..." started Barbie as she realized she was about to get sodomized. Though she had played around with anal before, never once had she inserted anything as big as the shaft her mother was getting ready to ram into her. Unfortunately, she never got a chance to protest.

"...FUCK!" she finally finished, a split second before Candy jerked forward. She felt the massive toy shoot past her anus and fly up her rectum, stretching it past all previous limits. But against all odds, not a single drop of pain accompanied the oversized penetration. Only arousal. Massive amounts of arousal.

"..." said Barbie as her mother started forcing the strapon in and out of her. She was so stunned by how blissfully enjoyable her first anal pounding was that she had lost the ability to speak. However, she was still able to release powerful moan after powerful moan.

"Take it, you bitch! Take it!" growled Candy. She was not doing this to degrade her daughter, but because she knew her husband loved dirty talk. And seeing how this was all for him, it made sense for her to optimize the experience. She stole a look at Will and found him furiously jerking himself off. This brought a smile to Candy's lips and enough encouragement to increase the intense pounding she was giving her daughter.

Before long, three quarters of the massive cock was being repeatedly forced in and out of the busty virgin's rectum. And she was loving every second of it.

"Faster! Harder! Deeper!" begged Barbie as soon as her voice had returned. As intense as her first anal pounding already was, she wanted more. Not only because she was enjoying the feel of that huge cock darting in and out of her ass, but also because she loved her father and wanted to give him the best show possible.

Candy reached deep and used what little energy she had left to once again increase the speed of her thrusts. Within seconds, the pounding had gotten so intense that Barbie became unable to tell when the spear was in and when it was out. But that was fine by her, because her body was filled with more arousal than ever before and it was only a matter of seconds before the orgasm that had been building within her exploded. Sure enough...

"FUUCCCKKKK!!" she moaned at the top of her lungs as the first wave shot up her cock-free pussy. The sweet nectar shot past her labia with such force that it reached destinations previously unattained by Candy's orgasmilk. The millions of tiny drops that filled the air rained down upon everything within range, covering both lovers in a thick layer of cum. The bed, the floor, the walls and even the ceiling were also stained with orgasmilk. A few drops of it even reached Will, but he was too busy jerking off to notice.

Candy continued pounding the shit out of her daughter, forcing her cock deeper and deeper with every thrust. By the time the final wave was produced, almost every last inch was being swallowed up. But it was not until every last drop of orgasmilk had oozed out of the tight-bodied blonde's cunt that Candy performed her most powerful thrust to date. And with that, all twelve inches of silicone were shoved up Barbie's asshole.

"Fuck!" moaned Barbie, using the last few drops of strength she had left. As soon as the cry escaped her, her muscles gave out and she slumped over. But it was not until Candy pulled out that she crashed to the cum-covered bed.

And that was where she remained for the next few minutes. As she struggled to keep air flowing in and out of her lungs, it gave her time to realize a few things. First of all, she was defiantly a lesbian. Second of all, she was no longer a virgin. But unlike she would have thought, she felt not an ounce of regret. In fact, she was happy her mother had been the one to take her virginity. Third of all, she was happy that her first sexual encounter had fulfilled her father's deepest, darkest fantasy. She sort of felt bad that he was unable to join in, but she mostly felt relieved. As much as she loved Will, the thought of that large cock of his coming anywhere near her was a total turn off.

As soon as her strength had returned, Barbie sat up and wiped the cum from her eyelids. Once her vision had returned, she peered around the room. But she was not interested in the thick layer of cum that coated everything in sight. She was more interested in her father. He still sat on his chair and the flaccid cock between his legs, combined with the puddle of cum he now sat in told her he had enjoyed his special birthday present as much as she had.

Candy had already recovered from the intense pounding and had even found the time to remove the strapon. Now fully naked, she strode over to her husband and sat in his lap.

"So," she asked, "did you enjoy your present?"

Will nodded.

"Best birthday ever," he said.

A wide smile appeared on Barbie and Candy's lips as their hearts filled with pride. They had done it. They had given Will the single best reason to stay alive. Unfortunately, it had consequences neither of then had taken into consideration.

"I can't wait to see what you two come up with next year," said Will.

The smiles immediately vanished from both mother and daughter's faces. As much as they loved Will, they had never planned on this becoming a regular thing. But it had and there was nothing they could do to change that. The only question that now remained was: Could they come up with an ever better show for Will's next birthday?

Fortunately, they had a whole year to get ready and, as they say, practice makes perfect. And the two horny women were planning on practicing each and every chance they got. The next year of their lives would be filled with sex. Load and loads of incestuous sex. And neither of them would have wanted it any other way.

The end.

BarbieLez
BarbieLez
390 Followers
12