All Comments on 'Mother Fuckers'

by LadysMan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Fantasy KissFantasy Kissalmost 19 years ago
sexy!

You are a romantic. this is my favorite one yet. sensual and sexy. Question: This the same Tony that Fucked your wife? lol why you keep his ass around? lol. just playing.

LadysManLadysManalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Tony

Actually even though Tony is a made up character it is based on someone who was once a friend of mine by that name. The character is basically him. He betrayed me over and over again. Sometimes the best way to get revenge on someone is make them a jerk in a story lol

Interesting enough this story was written at a fan's request. My first mother/son story. I liked reading those stories, but writing it was a challange. I don't see my mother like that. I went by desires I have for other women who are mothers. MILFS lol

The Still Hot series. I don't know where that is coming from. It's just pent up from reading so many mother/son stories I guess. I have gotten into brother/sister stories recently and it reflects in that storyline as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is Nice

I wish that Leigh Taylor Young is the mother she is smoking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"I will always remember that day. That was the day I became a true motherfucker."

Of course, the elite boys who achieve what many, many boys only dream of, get their hard young cock up their mother's mommy-hole and blow their young balls up same wonderful magical cunt they came out of never, ever forget the day. Michael is doubly lucky, not only is he a true motherfucker--his mom loves calling him a "motherfucker" and it always gets his big cock all the harder. But he and his mom have moved away and gotten married. Now Michael is his own mother's young groom, now he's got not only the natural right but the legal right as well to fuck the shit out of his mom, he can plug his prick up his mother's twat at will. His prick is more up his mother's twat than it's just soft and hanging between his legs. Mom loves her boy's prick even when it's soft, it's so damn cute. But she goes wild when her son's sporting a big throbbing cock. If it were up to Michael and his mother, his cock would be permanently clamped to his mother's twat, like with glue. Mom and son have found the perfect spot for all the creamy semen in his big young balls, he shoots it up his mother, giving mom a huge twatful of his potent sperm. Soon Michael'll be fucking a baby--lots of babies--up his own mother's cunt. After all, isn't that what a young groom does to beloved mature wife on their honeymoon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
lol

its funny, i can stop my lough he try to prove that he is a strong man not even want to kiss after his mother suck a dick but deep down he has cuk feelings. he want to eat cream pie from mommy pussy .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am a mother fucker too for 10 years !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous