All Comments on 'Mother Gives in To Her Lust'

by parkk84

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
An extremely erotic tale of 'forbidden love"

A terrific and erotic story, I had my hand between my legs while reading it.

I'm a 41-yo widow now. Some parts of the story could have been mine and my son's experiences.

Taboo is a relative term, speaking loudly in church is "taboo." Incest may be two cousins, even third cousins, having sex. What about aunts who have sex with nephews?

Okay, so I'm not revealing my identity -- I acknowledge there's many out there who want to read about it but are afraid to experience it.

Congratulations parkk84, keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This is building up to something fucking awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mom can't resist her boy's big prick

This is a fine story of hot motherfucking from a gifted lady writer. Mom's deeply attracted to Jason, her good-looking well-built son, as so many mothers are to their boy. But when she accidentally overhears Jason's girlfriend talking about his big fat prick her motherly cunt leaks like a faucet. Everyone knows a boy naturally lusts for his mother's twat, but people refuse to see that a mother's just as drawn to what her boy's got jumping around in his pants. A prime example is the mother commenting above, who strummed her clit as she read the story. I can't praise her enough, since this mom lovingly spreads her legs for her son's stiff prick. Every boy wants to blow his young balls up his mother's mommy-cunt and give his mommy the best gift a son ever can--a twatful of his rich creamy semen. Ma'am, you're a model all moms should follow--you've turned your boy into a proud grinning young motherfucker!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Who the hell is Mark?

You might try proof-reading before you publish.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
NOT A BAD STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE ONE COMMENT ASKED, HOWS MARK ? MAYBE A MISPRINT. BUT ALL THINGS ASIDE , YOU HAVE A WAY WITH MOTHER / SON INCEST. ELAINE AND JASON HAVE A GOOD START. KEEP THEM GOING. ............LAROC OF AGES

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Almost a quarter of a million views and only five people prior to me bothered to comment on this hot story? Talk about being lazy! Wish the sex had continued in the first chapter. On to chapter two now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
THEN!!!

KNOW the difference between then and THAN!!! idiot, go back and redo third grade...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good.....thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous