Mother Gives in To Her Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parkk84
parkk84
338 Followers

Elaine wrapped her arms around Jason and held him close to her bare chest and wept. "Please forgive me honey. I shouldn't have let this happen."

Jason lifted his head and looked Elaine in the eyes: "Stop punishing yourself Mom, you didn't make me do anything I didn't want to."

"Even so, I'm your mother, I'm supposed to stop you even if you don't want to stop."

"Did you like it?" Jason asked.

"You know I did," Elaine blushed.

"Then let it happen. I need you and, even if you won't admit it, you need me too. Dad doesn't want you, which is crazy. You're so beautiful, I want you and you want me. Let it happen Mom, don't fight it," Jason said.

Elaine was silent; it was hard to fight against something what she had enjoyed so much. Jason smiled, knowing he had won, and bent down to give his mother a deep kiss.

Before things got out of hand again Elaine managed to stop him and say, "Jason, darling, your father is going to be home any minute. We have to stop." She then nervously added, "He's going back on the road tonight, though."

Jason got off Elaine and insisted, "OK, but after that, no excuses."

"No excuses," Elaine repeated, knowing that she had no intention of making any. She wasn't going to fight her desires any more; she wanted Jason as badly as he wanted her.

* * * * *

That night the Daniels sat for dinner. Roger talked about the business trip he was taking, and Elaine did her best to humor him, but she was barely listening. The anticipation of what was coming later had her hornier than ever. She was way too excited to listen to Roger's boring story. Although Roger didn't notice Elaine's unusual behavior, Jason did, and couldn't resist teasing her a bit. They were having chicken, and when Jason was sure that only his mother could see him, he teased the meat with his mouth in the same way he had done earlier to her breasts. Elaine became even more aroused at Jason's illicit act, giving him a suggestive smile, and thought of a way to play a prank of her own. When Roger looked away from her Elaine held up a small potato on her fork and lapped at it with her tongue. Jason had to stop himself from choking; he couldn't believe his mother had done that. Just as Jason had recovered he looked back at Elaine. She held up a loaf of French bread from the table in one hand, put her other hand around it and quickly pumped it back and forth.

"I give," Jason laughed.

"What?" his father asked.

"Nice trip. I said have a nice trip," Jason replied.

* * * * *

After dinner Roger left, leaving Jason and Elaine alone. Elaine thought she'd torment Jason a bit by playing hard to get, so she surprised him by leaving the dining room for the kitchen. Jason walked after her, and saw her getting ready to wash the dishes. He said, "What are you doing Mom? That can wait!"

"We've got plenty of time dear, and you know I like to wash the dishes right after dinner," feigning the most prudish voice she could muster. Jason gave her his best puppy-dog frown. Elaine smiled, deciding to yield: "I guess I can just put them in the dishwasher tonight."

"You really can't wait, can you?" she added with a chuckle, pointing at Jason's dick, which was straining tightly against his jeans.

"I nearly came in my pants during dinner. I had to unzip my fly just to relieve some of the tension. I didn't know you had such a nasty imagination." Jason said.

"If I knew your big dick was hanging out under the table you would have found out just how nasty I can be. Besides, there's a lot of things you don't know about my imagination," Elaine replied. "You took a shower yesterday before you went to sleep. I had a nice fantasy about that," Elaine smiled mischievously.

"So you did want me before today. I knew it!" Mark said triumphantly, then added, "it's OK Mom, I've been fantasizing about you for a lot longer than that."

"Really? What kind of fantasies?" his mother asked, intrigued.

"Like you said Mom, we've got plenty of time." Jason grinned. He put his arm around her trim, sexy waist and added, "I think I need a shower." He playfully smelled her. "You definitely need one Mom."

Elaine snapped her washcloth at him. "Oh, you're terrible," she giggled, and walked upstairs with him.

When they reached the bathroom, Elaine turned on the water in the shower to let it warm up. Jason reached for her, but she stopped him, saying, "After the way you took care of me this afternoon, it's your turn to relax honey. Don't do a thing for now."


"You're the boss," Jason replied.

Elaine slowly undressed Jason. She had tried her best to deny her lust for him, but in truth she had wanted Jason ever since she had seen him masturbating in his bedroom. Now that her carnal needs had completely routed her morals, Elaine felt like a tremendous weight had been lifted from her shoulders, allowing her to openly explore her sexuality, including her incestuous feelings towards her son. She never fathomed that those feelings could be so arousing, but since discovering them, Elaine couldn't resist drawing upon them. Elaine undressed, her heart beating faster as her eyes stayed fixed upon her naked son, his engorged cock standing proudly in front of him. Seeing Jason like this before had turned Elaine on, but undressing before him was even better. She could see the desire in Jason mount as inch after inch of her body became exposed to his hungry eyes. Even though she still had a good figure for her age, it was flattering to know she could still affect a man like that. When she was nude Jason couldn't help but utter, "My god, you're even more beautiful than I'd imagined."

"Remember, I'm the boss," Elaine teased. With that, she walked over to Jason and put her arms around his neck. Elaine pressed her naked body tightly against him, massaging her large pendulous breasts into his chest while grinding her dripping pussy against him. She shivered as a surge of sexual electricity shot through her body; this forbidden embrace with her son almost making her come. "Slow down," Elaine told herself, "we've got plenty of time." The shower was ready now. Elaine slid the door open, filling the room with steam. She smiled wickedly as she took her handsome young son by the hand and led him in, sliding the shower door shut behind them.

Elaine put her arms around Jason's neck and they kissed passionately, using their tongues to fully explore each other's mouth. Elaine then broke their kiss to say, "Let me give you something really special honey." She sensuously caressed his chest, then moved slowly downwards, until finally settling before him on her knees. Elaine took a moment to examine Jason's impressive organ with her hands. It was incredibly long and almost as thick as her wrist. Elaine had heard about penises this size, but never dreamed of being so close one, and was a little unsure about sucking one that large into her mouth. She decided to work her way up to that so she started by swirling her tongue around the large bulbous head while pumping Jason's thickly veined shaft with her hand. Jason started moaning loudly, and told her how great it felt, and Elaine grew more confident, using her full lips to suck the tip of his cock. Jason wouldn't let her stop at that, though. He groaned, instinctively pushing his hips forward. Elaine almost gagged but relaxed her mouth and throat, allowing his cock to slide deeper than she imagined she could ever handle. Sensing it was OK with her, Jason held Elaine's head in his hands and began to fuck her mouth. Elaine loved it, and encouraged her son further by putting her hands on his ass and massaging his firm, sexy buns while bobbing her head savagely against his thrusts.

"Oh, Oh!" Jason yelled he came. Elaine felt his hot come spraying in her mouth. She never liked swallowing a man's come, but the lewd idea of drinking from her son's penis turned her on so much that she relished his taste, hungrily milking his cock for more.

Jason lay back against the wall of the shower, drained. "Oh god Mom, that was so good. I never dreamed it could feel that good."

Elaine turned off the shower and smiled, her full lips still coated with her son's sticky come. "I'm glad you liked it sweetie, I liked it too. Let me dry you off. It'll give you some time to recover. I want you to have all your strength when you use that big dick on me."

Elaine toweled herself then dried Jason, pausing occasionally to give him a little kiss or caress. She was delighted to see that her ministrations were having the desired effect; Jason's cock was already semi-erect. When she finished with the towel, Elaine opened the door and chuckled mischievously as she sauntered down the hallway towards her bedroom, swaying her naked ass for him enticingly as she walked.

parkk84
parkk84
338 Followers
12