Mother Helps Daughter

Story Info
Sally comes to rescue poor James.
1.5k words
4.14
102.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James had come over to spend the weekend with Emily. James and Emily were both 20 and attending college. Sally was Emily's mother, and she was more then happy to have James over. "He was a nice young man" she'd tell people. Emily had been widowed several years earlier, and she always enjoyed the company.

After dinner, Sally stayed down stairs and watched television, as Emily and James went up stairs to Emily's room. Sally thought they'd need their privacy, especially since it was their first night together. It was 10:30pm, and Emily and James had been upstairs for 2 hours. Sally thought it was time to get out of her house clothes, and get ready for bed. She climbed up the stairs to her bedroom. She stripped her clothes and put her night wear over her. She'd usually only where a large white t-shirt to bed, and tonight wasn't any different. No underwear required as her shirt covered her rear. Sally looked at the mirror and gazed at her 45 year old body. She was a plumpish lady with large breasts, and round backside. Her husband had always worshipped her huge breasts. She looked at her boobs dangling under the shirt and nipples poking through.

Sally heard a little noise coming from Emily's room, which almost sounded like an argument. Sally was curious enough to walk down the corridor to see if she could catch what the fuss was all about. But Sally didn't have to go far as she noticed Emily's bedroom door was slightly open. She couldn't believe what she saw as she peeped through the gap.

James was completely naked sitting on Emily's bed, attempting to crack on to Emily. Emily looked like she was trying to push James away. Emily was completely clothed. Sally couldn't believe the sight. Sally got chills just looking at naked James. He had a firm body she thought. She noticed the size of his semi-erect cock dangling between his legs. Sally couldn't help but think what a beautiful body he had. She continued to watch and listen.

"Oh Babe, we've waited so long for this" James said as he put a hand on Emily's breast.

"Yeah, and it seems like that's all you've waited for" Emily replied as she slide James hand off her breasts.

"Don't be like that Emily. Can't you see that we've worked hard for this" James said. Sally thought, the only thing that was getting hard was James amazing cock. It must have been 5 inches just hanging there and he didn't look like he was fully erect. Sally's nipples began to harden just watching.

James got on his knees and almost begged for Emily. Sally looked at his smooth firm backside, and thought, poor boy, he's having it tough. Sally couldn't believe Emily was denying this young's mans fulfillment.

It got pretty bad as Emily made some excuse she had promised to go over to her friends house, Jane. Sally stepped back into her room, and watched as Emily stormed out the door, headed downstairs, and left the house.

Sally thought, poor James was left alone. Sally walked to the bedroom door, and stood there for a second, watching naked James packing his bag to leave. He was still completely naked, his backside facing Sally. She got a good eyeful of his body before she spoke.

"What's the matter honey" Sally said as she approached James and caressed his back. Slowly her hands slide up and down his back and to his firm backside.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mrs Stanley" James said as he jumped, and got a hanky to cover his grown.

"I'm afraid that's not going to hide anything" Sally said looking down at his cock. "It's alright James, I've seen one before, and by the way it's Sally" Sally said. Sally moved his hands away as James put the hanky to the side. James stood there naked as Sally smiled at his cock. James on the other hand noticed Sally's large breasts swaying under her white top. Her nipples were poking all over the place.

"It's not what you think Sally" James said.

"Oh, I know it wasn't James. Come and sit here" Sally said as she grabbed James hand and sat him on the bed. "Emily didn't mean those things. I'm sorry she ran out on you", Sally said as she stood there hugging James. Her tits pressed against his head, as she pressed them purposely. Sally's left nipple pressed against his face. Furthermore Sally noticed James was getting hard, as his cock grew long and hard.

"Now, I'm not letting you go home like this" Sally said in a caring voice as she sat next to James. Her hand slide on James lap, close enough to his hard cock. "There's plenty of room in my bed honey" she added kissing his forehead. Sally slowly got up sliding her hand past his hard cock, and walked back to her bedroom.

Seconds later James approached Sally's bedroom still naked with a hard on. She looked at Sally who was in the mirror combing her thick brown hair. James walked behind Sally. His cock pointed to the sky, as he put his arms around her from behind and held her breasts. Standing in front of the mirror, Sally closed her eyes as James kissed her neck which caressing her large breasts in circles.

"You like these big ones don't you" Sally said. "Won't don't you sit on the bed and you can have a good suck of them" Sally added as they walked to her double bed. James sat on the end of the bed stroking his cock. Sally pulled her top off, and let her huge tits hang out.

"They're beautiful Sally" James said as he reached to massage one of them. Bringing one breasts to his mouth, James began sucking on her breasts. James would change from right to left, and vise versa. Sally's hand had slide down to James' 8 and half inch cock and started stroking it.

"Do you like that James? You're so big and hard" Sally said as she breathed heavily. James tried to reply with a breast in his mouth. Sally's tits were double D's, and well preserved. She had large nipples. They had sagged over the years a bit, but that didn't bother James.

Sally opened James legs and kneeled to the floor. She stroked James cock rapidly with her left hand while massaging his large balls with her right hand. James reached below to massage her breasts, although it was a hard reach. It was only a matter of time before Sally's mouth began sucking on James cock. She started slowly, licking the head of his cock, and then dipping it into her mouth. She occasionally slid her tongue up and down his shaft. Then she'd dip her head below and suck on one of his testicles. Then she'd put his large cock insider her mouth and pull it in and out.

Sally could sense James was going to cum. She started stroking his cock as he began to cum over her tits. She pulled and pulled until he was dry. Pressing his cock against her tits, she made sure he was dry and she was wet. James stood up and began stroking his cock again. Sally left for the bathroom to wipe the cum off her tits.

On returning to the bedroom, Sally said "Well, that's a nice place to start. Ready for round two. Looks like you are with that hard boner of yours" she added.

Sally sat on the bed with her legs open. She commenced massaging her breasts, as she leant forward and let her breasts hang over he legs. With both hands she pushed them together and massaged them a little more. James got on the bed stroking his cock as Sally laid back. James massaged her pussy, feeling the wetness of it all. His hands slide over her cunt, doing laps of the area. His cock was nice and hard.

The cock was soon lost in Sally's vagina. James poked around a little before settling into position. Sally moaned as he pushed. In and out he went. Back and fourth. Watching Sally's tits fall at either side, James put one hand on her right breast and massaged it while Sally massaged her other breast.

James kept this up for a good 10 minutes. Changing position from time to time. Wrapping Sally's legs around his body, and them rocking her like a boat. Sally would moan. James couldn't believe how amazing this women was. Her tits were so big, and she was so god damn sexy he thought. Meanwhile Sally couldn't believe what a lovely young stud James was. She absolutely adored the size of his cock.

James started cumming. He squired inside her. He gave a loud moan as he pushed inside Sally. Watching the cum spill from her cunt, he drew back.

That night, Emily slept at her friends house. James slept in Sally's bed. With Sally's tits close by to James, Sally made sure his cock was only inches away from her.