All Comments on 'Mother In Law'

by gramps72

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My Mother-in-law,

A very swell fantasy, esp. as it is a 'true' story. Ha, ha, I really enjoyed this read, it made me erect with no touching, and if I had played w/me a long enough time, I'da splooged.

'

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A very sweet, and very erotic story

The thought that the daughter was on board with her husband pleasuring her mother was very kinky and sexual.

I think the best part was when the wife finally made her presence known, and had sex with her husband while her mom watched, and then gave the OK for mom to fuck him with her blessing.

A great storyline and a well written story.

Thanks for the good read.

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
Panties

Before Marge and Gene started their marathon fuck fest, Marge asked Gene to leave her panties on. At what point did they come off?

Thjs oversight apart, this has been one HOT story. Well done.

5/5

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 13 years ago
True or not, this story is hot and gave me five erect ones...

... so I voted you 5*****'s in return.

"After that we went to visit Margie more often than in the past. And sometime Margie would call and ask if I could come down for the weekend and help her with "things" around the factory. I never turned her down!" Since it didn't end there, I would love to hear more stories about the sexy adventures of Glynda, Margie and the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing read!

This is quite possibly the sweetest AND hottest cougar story I ever read. The touch of voyeurism, kinkiness and incest from the wife getting off on it just makes it that much more incredible. Please write more! And if it's really a true story and there is no more, MAKE SOMETHING UP.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingeralmost 13 years ago
Many men's fantasy is your reality!

You are incredibly lucky to have had sex with your MIL & that your wife not only approved of it, but got sexual pleasure of her own from it. I'm sorry to learn that your MIL has passed, but what better way to honor her memory than this story? Keep up the hot writing!

Mikey48Mikey48over 11 years ago

I think it would have been better if the wife joined in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Is this a rip off?

This story was originally posted as "Mother-in-Law Wakes Up" 01/13/2003 by Gene1939.

gramps72gramps72almost 8 years agoAuthor
Not a ripoff!

Sorry, same author two diff names. Don't remember why I copied it --

Glad you all liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extremely hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous