Mother-in-Law Mrs. Pelosi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unbuttoned her blouse, and then removed it from her shoulders. She looked intently into my eyes. I unzipped the side zipper on her tight skirt and pulled it to the floor. Her breathing seemed to coming quicker and shallower. Taking the hem of her slip I began to lift it up

Just before her pantyless bottom was exposed, she stopped both of my hands. She froze like a statue, shivering: not from a chill, but pure excitement.

She looked deeply into my eyes, and then asked, "Are they watching?" She had an involuntary shudder.

"Yes, I think so." I answered.

Only her eyes looked towards the door, her head not turning at all. After a few moments I asked her, "Should I close the drapes?"

She got a sad look on her face as she stood there, seeming to ponder the idea for at least a full minute.

Then she answered, "Yes---but" followed by another long pause.

"If you close them, I'm afraid I would never be able to forgive you." And a sly, sexy little smile spread across her lips.

I slowly pulled her slip up over her head, and then undid her bra and her tits bounced out. She breathed heavily as I ran my hands over her body.

I stepped aside and turned her towards me so her back was to the door. I said, "Oh momma, they are going to want to see that ass of yours."

She had a worried look on her face and asked, "Do you think it's possible to have an orgasm just from being aroused? I feel very close right now."

She stood there with her back arched and her hands to her sides while I leaned down and began sucking her nipples. She threw her head back, and then whispered, "Are they going to watch me suck your cock?"

I answered, "Yes". At that she began trembling all over and let out a moan.

She looked stunning wearing only those nylons that came to the tops of her thighs and the heels. I began to run my tongue down her belly towards her pussy.

As I knelt down, she parted her legs a little further apart. Her hands went to her breasts and massaged them. She tweaked her nipples with her fingers

My tongue reached her clit and she began to rock back and forth, saying, "Oh god, oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming already baby!" On and on it went. I've never seen anything like it.

Then she stepped away and said "Your turn baby, get those pants off, gimmee that big cock, give momma that big cock!"

I said. "Not so fast. Have you been a good girl?"

She scrunched up her face up and saddened her lips. She whimpered, "No daddy, momma's been a naughty girl, a very naughty girl."

I told her to bend over and put her hands on the foot of the bed. She slowly turned around and complied. I looked down at her round sexy ass. She looked towards the open curtains then back to me.

"No daddy, don't pank me!" She cried in her little girl voice.

"Then tell daddy you're sorry you've been a bad girl." I scolded.

After a few moments hesitation, she blurted out, "No! I won't! I'm a naughty girl and I'm NOT sorry". I could tell she was really enjoying this little role-playing twist.

I reached down between her legs and wet my fingers on her sopping wet pussy. I slapped her ass cheeks, first one then the other, both times she flinched.

The next slaps were harder, once on each cheek again. She whined "Ouchy, ouchy daddy that hurts!" I saw her cheeks were getting a little pink.

Are you ready to tell daddy you're sorry?" I asked.

She didn't answer right away. Her hips were moving like she was fucking some invisible cock. She looked towards the open curtains and I could see real tears in her eyes.

"No daddy, I'm not sorry", she whimpered. "Fuck me daddy! Fuck me with that big cock!

I reached between her legs again to wet my fingers. I touched her tight little asshole with my finger tip, tracing little circles around the rim. She flinched, and then arched her back, slowly shoving her asshole towards my finger.

As my index finger slid into her asshole, she let out a long moan, then started gasping, "Oh... oh... oh... oh my... oh my...oh my..."

While she was enjoying her ass finger fuck, I removed my remaining clothes with the aid of my free hand. I said, "If you tell daddy you're sorry, I'll fuck you with my cock!"

She blurted out, "Oh daddy I'm sorry, fuck me, fuck me!"

I removed my finger, and then stuffed my throbbing cock into her wet pussy. Holding her hips with both hands, my stomach was slapping her ass while my balls were slapping her clit.

I didn't want to cum just yet so I slowed the pace a little. She had a dreamy smile on her face as she looked back at me, then to the open sliding glass door not five feet away.

Suddenly she froze. She gasped, "Oh my god, did you see that?" As she spoke I felt a new gush of hot wetness around my cock from her pussy. I looked out the door into the darkness but didn't see anything.

"There IS someone over there." She said. "I just saw someone light a match or a lighter. It lit up their face a little, I'm not sure, but I think it was the girl!"

She pulled away and sat down on the end of the bed, being careful not to turn her head towards the open door. True to her woman's vanity, I could tell she was sitting up straight and holding her chest out a bit.

My gaze fell to her tits. I still found it amazing that a 63 year old woman had such firm pointed torpedoes.

She asked, "Do you think they are both watching us, really? I mean, it was one thing thinking and hoping they were. Now I know."

I answered, "Well Mom, if one of them is watching they both are, I would bet money on that."

She sat for a minute looking straight ahead in deep thought. In that little girls voice she asked, "Is momma still your fuck-toy baby? You want the peoples to watch your fuck-toy suck your big cock?"

I stood up and turn to face her. "Yes", I said, "show the peoples what a good cocksucker my fuck-toy is!"

She knelt down on the carpeted floor, opened her mouth wide, stuck out her tongue and said in a low voice, "C'mon, fuck mommas mouth baby, fuck my mouth!"

As I thrust my hips forward she took it full down the throat, stopping just short of her nose hitting my abdomen. She ran her one hand up under my balls and shoved her finger up MY asshole!

As I pumped her mouth I saw a long stream of precum and saliva hanging suspended from her chin. She moaned as though I was fucking her pussy.

I picked her up off the floor and laid her on the bed so her head hung just off the foot. I mounted her, my cock in her mouth, my mouth buried in her pussy. I could tell she started cumming again from her gagged screams and bucking hips.

When I began to cum I said, "Here it comes momma,"

She grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled my cock even further down her throat. Once, twice, three times I felt myself squirt. I could feel and hear her passionate swallowing."

Sometime later that night, we sat outside our now darkened room on our balcony in our bathrobes. I was smoking a cigarette and she was relaxing, enjoying the warm night air.

Seemingly out of nowhere, she turned to me and said "So tell me a little about this kinky ex-wife of yours."

I explained there wasn't much to tell. We had grown apart and divorced about six years ago. As far as I knew she wasn't kinky at all, but pretty cold and passionless. If she had a sexual fantasy I would certainly be the last to know.

In reply to her next question I answered, "What's she look like? Tall, reddish-brown shoulder length hair, thin with small hips. She'd had a boob job though, and those stuck right out there. She's kind of pretty, although her nose is just a bit long for her face.

Then I said, "What makes you ask about her?"

Mom said, "Well, she's in your masturbation fantasy. Wouldn't you like to know all about her secret sexual desires and escapades? I assure you if she's a woman she has them."

I said, "Well, I've see her ad on that matchmaker website. I imagine she's been getting some action."

Mom said, "Really? Why don't you show me on the hotel laptop over there on the desk?"

I searched and sure enough found her ad soon enough. Mom was just giddy. Why didn't she and my ex become pen pals?

TO BE CONTINUED

12