Mother-in-law Peeping for Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I agreed to having her mother watch us having sex, as soon as I reached for my wife and started kissing her and touching her, I watched Diane go in the closet and close the door. What the Fuck? Are you kidding me? Why did she go in the closet? What is she doing in the closet? Is she masturbating? Get out of the closet, I wanted to say. Take off your nightgown and join us in bed, I wanted to say, but I didn't. I didn't want to move too fast, too soon, and ruin everything.

"Diane," I said, hoping she changed her mind and join us in bed, "why are you in the closet?"

"I want to watch you having sex from in here," she said in a muffled voice from behind the closed closet door. "I like to watch. I like to peep," she said. "I like to pretend I'm watching someone that doesn't know I'm watching them."

Oh, my God. If this wasn't a true account of all that happened that Halloween night, no one would believe me. Like MILF of a mother-in-law, like perverted son-in-law, my mother-in-law likes to watch. My mother-in-law likes to peep. So surreal, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Wanting to sober up in a hurry, a dream come true, and a real live sexual fantasy happening in real time, I rubbed my eyes and shook my head. Am I still dreaming? Is this part of my sexual fantasy?

"That's not all," said Jennifer.

That's not all? Her words hit me in the way of the sound that gold coins make when falling from the sky, after finding a Leprechaun's hidden pot of gold beneath a rainbow. When my wife said, that's not all, this couldn't be just Halloween, it must already be Christmas.

That's not all? That's not all! Merry Christmas to me! Her words echoed through my head. Is this where my wife takes a stripper pole from the closet and wants me to put it together and install it in the bedroom or the living room? After masquerading as strippers all evening at the Halloween masquerade ball, are they both going to put on a sexy, private striptease show just for me?

"What do you mean, Jennifer, by that's not all? There's more?"

No way! What? I couldn't wait for my wife to collect her thoughts to tell me. What more could there be than my mother-in-law and wife watching me masturbate from behind a closed closet door, my mother-in-law staring at my exposed cock, while I stared at her sexy body through her nearly transparent nightgown, and then my mother-in-law asking to watch me have sex with her daughter? What more could there possibly be?

"After you have sex with me," she said pausing to give me a long, thoughtful look, "my mother wants to have sex with you and..."

Get the fuck outta here! I didn't hear any more of what my wife was saying, after she said, my mother wants to have sex with you... Immediately, my cock understood but I didn't. All this time, I thought my brains were in my head, but by the instant comprehension and reaction of my erection, my cock already knew what I was struggling to understand. Obviously, my cock has a much bigger brain than my head. Definitely, without doubt, in the future, I need to listen to my cock more.

"Wait, back up. Did you, my wife, the love of my life, just say that your mother, my mother-in-law, wants to have sex with me, after she watches me having sex with you, her daughter?

Sloppy seconds, I don't mind, but this was beyond bizarre. Does Diane want to lick my cock, after it's been submerged in her daughter's wet pussy?

"Yes, and..."

"And what?"

I couldn't believe there was more. Having a hard enough time reconciling with my wife and her mother stepping out of the closet, after watching me masturbate, it was difficult to comprehend my mother-in-law's need, want, and desire to watch me having sex with her daughter. Then, as bizarre as this whole Halloween celebration has become, to see my mother-in-law go in the closet to watch us having sex was even wildly weirder.

A dream come true, I couldn't believe my mother-in-law wants to have sex with me. Only, what now? What next? There's nothing my wife could possibly say to top any of what she's confessed to me already.

"I want to watch you having sex with my mother, from inside the closet, too," said my wife with a look of excited embarrassment.

Get the fuck outta here. I am dreaming. I must be dreaming. I'm still drunk. Yeah, that's it. I'm drunk and dreaming. This cannot be happening to me. Stuff like this never happens to me. Never do my sexual fantasies come true, I don't get it. Okay, where's the camera? Is this a joke? It must be a joke.

Being the compassionate husband I am and the accommodating son-in-law I need to me, willing to give whatever sexual request my wife and her mother want, I still didn't understand what the big attraction with in peeping from inside the closet at a couple having sex? I mean, I'd understand a man wanting to peep, but these are women? Women don't peep, do they? Are women peepers, too? I had no idea. Still, I didn't care. Who cares that they both share a closet fetish. I was going to have sex with my mother-in-law! Sorry. Allow me to repeat that so that I may understand the full effect of what is happening now and in real time.

With the full knowledge and permission from my wife, her daughter, I was going to have sex with my mother-in-law, her mother, while my wife watches us fucking, licking, and sucking from inside the closet. Dear Lord. I haven't been the best man, but if you wait just another hour before taking my miserable life, just allow me to experience my mother-in-law and then I'll willingly die with a big smile on my face."

I imagine Saint Peter welcoming to Heaven.

"Oh, gees, here's another one," said Saint Peter to his Angel.

"Another one? Another what one?"

"He had sex with his mother-in-law," said Saint Peter shaking his head with disappointment.

"How can you tell Saint Peter?" The Angel looked to his boss.

"Look at the big shit eating smile on his face."

"Well, what should we do with him?" The Angel looked from me to Saint Peter.

"Well, unfortunately, he's no good to us now. He's already played in the Devil's sandbox. Send him to Hell."

Nonetheless, even though some say that it isn't, this is incestuous, and my cock fully concurs. We're all related. Granted, I'm not related by blood to my wife or to her mother, but Jennifer is related to her mother by blood. I had no idea that women were just as incestuously perverted as were men. Feeling guilty as all Hell, all this time, I thought I was the pervert. I thought I was the sick and nasty one. Now to discover that my wife and her mother are just as nasty and as perverted, as I was, I truly love my family.

Life is good. Life couldn't get any better than this. Wow! Dreading the holidays before, I'm so looking forward to the holidays now. Thanksgivings, Christmas, New Year, birthdays, and anniversaries, our future celebrations will forever take on a new form of excitement, albeit sexual excitement. I can see us now celebrating every holiday, while naked and in bed.

"I want to watch you have sex with my mother," she said again, but this reaching out to take my cock in her hand and slowly stroking me.

"So, lemme get this straight." I sat up in bed still not believing all that I was hearing. The electric current of incest quickly replaced the cloud of drunkenness as I became more sexually excited and more awake. "You not only would you like your mother watch us having sex from inside the closet but also you want me to have sex with your mother, while you watch from inside the closet. Is that about the gist of it? Am I understanding this or am I still drunk and dreaming?"

"Oh, Jack, you're so funny. Yes, this is your sexual dream come true and no you aren't drunk and/or dreaming," said my wife with a giggle.

"Then, if this is my sexual dream come true, maybe I should have sex with your mother, first," I said impatient to have sex with my mother-in-law.

"Sure. That will be okay with me," said my wife. "Mom? Jack wants to know if he can have sex with you, first."

"Okay," said my mother-in-law from behind the closed closet door. "Yeah, that will be fine with me."

It was surreal to hear my mother-in-law respond from behind a closed closet door. If I saw this in a movie, I'd never believe it. Oh, my God. I couldn't believe when my mother-in-law opened the closet door and willingly exchanged places with her daughter in the closet. Then, Diane sat beside me on the bed looking a bit nervously awkward.

"Can you see, Jennifer?" I asked, wanting to be the good husband that I am. It was then that the ramifications of what I was doing and what I as asking dawned on me. I just asked my wife, if she had a clear view of me about to have sex with her mother.

"I have the perfect view. Thank you, " said Jennifer.

If I thought I was excited when about to have sex with my mother-in-law, I was even more excited knowing my wife was in the closet watching me about to have sex with her mother. At first a bit awkward, but the more I thought about Jennifer watching me fuck her mother, I wanted to give her a real show. I hoped Diane sucked cock. I hope she'd allow me to cum in her mouth, because I wanted Jennifer to watch her mother sucking my cock and swallowing my load.

No longer staring at my cock, but looking down at her hands in her lap instead, suddenly my mother-in-law appeared shyly nervous and embarrassingly uncomfortable. I quickly quelled her apprehension by pulling her to me and giving her a long, deep, probing kiss. With my horny hand all over her big breast and my finger fingering her nipple through her nightgown, I was groping my mother-in-law in the way that I did on the Halloween masquerade ball dance floor. Only, the feel of her breasts through the thin material of her nightgown was so much more exciting than feeling her breast through her blouse and bra. Then, when she kissed me back, I was making out with my mother-in-law on my bed and in my bedroom in the way that I had been making out with her in the back of the cab. Unless Jennifer suddenly had an identical twin sister, my life couldn't get any better than this.

A sexual dream come true, as if a moth to a light, my hand went right to Diane's breasts. The reality that I was French kissing my mother-in-law while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples set my brain on fire. Then, when she took hold of my erect and naked cock in her hand, well that was it for me. I was ready to fuck her. Only, when I thought I was the one who had all the incestuously perverted passion, when I thought I was the one making all the moves, way ahead of me, she surprised me.

"Jack, I've been dying to suck your cock," she said, as if asking my permission to blow me. "The thought of actually sticking your big prick in my mouth makes it even more deliciously exciting that your my son-in-law," she said leaning forward to whisper that in my ear, as if it was our dirty, little secret.

Feeling a bit like Jack Kennedy on his birthday, when Marilyn Monroe was about to have sex with him, after singing Happy Birthday to him, I was, no doubt, just as excited.

"I'd love to watch you suck my cock, Diane," I said stroking her blonde hair back behind her ear.

For a mature woman, she was such a beautiful woman. I was still having a difficult time in realizing that my mother-in-law was about to blow me. A sexual fantasy come true, I couldn't believe it.

"Have patience with me," she said. "It's been years, since I've had a cock in my mouth. The only man who ever ejaculated in my mouth was my husband," she said, as if apologizing.

"Take all the time you need, Diane," I said being the kind and considerate son-in-law that I needed to be for my mother-in-law to suck my cock.

"Thank you," she said.

To hear my mother-in-law say the word cock, while I watched her stroke me and stare down at me, before taking me in her warm, wet mouth, was a dream come true. I leaned back and watched her take my cock in her mouth, while stroking me.

"Suck it, Diane. Blow me, Mom," I said running my fingers through her short, blonde hair. "Suck my cock, my MILF of a mother-in-law."

While making all those cock sucking loud slurping and sucking sounds that all guys love to hear, I watched her head bobbing up and down. For a woman who hasn't had a cock in her mouth in years, she was giving me one Hell of a blowjob. For a woman who hasn't had sex in a long while, as if the first time back on a bucking bronco again, after not having ridden, she was doing a great job of sucking my prick.

"That's so hot to watch my Mom suck your cock, Jack," said my wife from the closet. Jennifer startled me, when I heard her voice. So intent on watching her mother blow me, I forgot she was in the closet peeping out at us. "Suck his cock, Mom. Blow my husband. Turn more to the side, Mom. I want to see Jack's big, hairy cock in your mouth."

So surreal to hear my wife's muffled voice emanating from behind the closed closet door, it was even more surreal to hear her cheering on her mother. As if this was a tag team sexual match, instead of a tag team wrestling match and, as if they were tag team swinging partners, Diane did whatever her daughter wanted her to do to accommodate her sexual needs. Then, Diane stopped blowing me to kiss me, really kiss me.

A kiss that literally curled my toes, it was a kiss that no mother-in-law should ever give her son-in-law. Never have I been kissed with such lustful passion. Then, when she broke the kiss to remove her nightgown, it was then that I died and went to Heaven. For an old broad, Diane had one Hell of a body. Finally, I got to see her big tits, along with her trimmed, blonde pussy.

"Fuck me, Jack, please. Please fuck me. I need to feel my son-in-law's cock inside me. Fuck me hard and fuck me deep. Fuck me good, so that when I sleep, I'll dream of you."

The first time hearing Diane talk in such a way, it was such a turn on for me to hear her talk in that way. My mother-in-law talks dirty. I love it. As if we were on our Honeymoon, humping, grinding, and fucking, we rolled around the bed. As if we were teenagers on Prom night, I was so hot for her body.

As soon as I mounted my mother-in-law, as soon as I felt my body come in contact with her body, she reached her hand down between her legs and inserted my stiff cock in her warm, wet pussy. The reality that I was fucking my mother-in-law, really humping and fucking my mother-in-law was one that I had trouble wrapping my brain around. So surreal, so dreamlike, and such a real sexual fantasy, with my wife watching us from the closet, never have I been as excited. I couldn't stop kissing her, while humping her.

"Fuck her, Jack. Fuck my mother. Really fuck her. Make her cum. I want to hear my mother scream. Show my mother a good sexual time, Jack."

Oh, my God, with Jennifer being our sexual cheerleader, I wondered if her mother would do the same cheering when it was her daughter's turn to get fucked. Yet, as soon as I thought that, I thought about doing Jennifer and her mother together. How perfect would that be, a dream come true, having sex with my sexy wife and her MILF of a mother together, as a threesome? Nah, that would never happen. As soon as I thought that, Jennifer stepped out of the closet. She sat Indian style on the bed watching us, while stroking her mother's leg.

Now, with my wife right there beside us, I was really fucking her mother. It excited me to see my wife touching her mother's naked body, not so much in a sexual way, but in a loving way. As if Jennifer was the mother watching her daughter having sex for the first time, never have I been as sexually excited.

"Oh, my God, Jack, I'm going to have an orgasm," said Diane suddenly. She stopped kissing me to return my humps. "Fuck me harder, but whatever you do, don't stop. Just don't stop. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster, but whatever you do, please don't stop. I'm so close. I can feel it. Oh, my God!"

"Fuck her, Jack. Fuck my Mom. Make my Mom cum."

"Oh, Jack! Jack! Jack! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! This is so unbelievable."

I could have shot my load in my mother-in-law's pussy, but I didn't. I was saving my cum for her mouth. I so wanted to shoot my warm, oozy load in Diane's mouth. After my mother-in-law got off, the three of us sat in bed. It was my turn to have sex with Jennifer and her mother's turn to watch us having sex from the closet, but I wanted something more for me.

"I have a request," I said.

"What?" My wife looked at me with interest and when I looked at her mother, she gave me the same look.

"I'd like to watch you together," I said so excited by the thought of what I was about to say. "Yeah, I'd like to watch you having sex with your mother, Jennifer. Just as I'd like to watch you giving your mother pleasure with your hand and mouth, I'd like to watch your mother giving you pleasure with her hand and mouth."

Jennifer looked at her mother and her mother returned her look. Then, with a nod of her head and a shrug of her shoulder, Diane agreed.

"Okay," said Jennifer looking from her mother to look at me.

"Okay," said Diane from her daughter to look at me.

When Jennifer and Diane moved closer to one another on the bed, I moved out of their way. Then, when they kissed and French kissed, I got inside the closet to peep. Somehow, as if I was spying on them, as if they didn't know I was there, even though we all knew I was there hiding in the closet watching, it was somehow more exciting.

"Pretend I'm not even here," I said slowly starting to masturbate, knowing full well, that after I watched Jennifer and Diane together, it would be my turn with Jennifer and again with Diane.

My new plan, I wanted to get myself so excited, so that I could step out of the closet, grab a handful of Diane's blonde hair, turn her head towards me and stick my cock in her mouth. I couldn't wait to cum in my mother-in-law's mouth. I couldn't wait for Diane to blow me again. I couldn't wait to feel my cock in her mouth. I couldn't wait to cum in her mouth and to watch her swallow my load.

I watched Jennifer go down on her mother. Then, I watched Diane go down on her daughter. Oh, my God, such hot lesbian action, they were putting on a better incestuous show then I could have ever imagined. The first women I've ever seen together, never would I thought I'd ever see Jennifer lick her mother's pussy and her mother returning the favor.

After getting Jennifer off with her mouth and her fingers, when Diane came up for air, I stepped out of the closet. My cock was sticking straight out, as I continued stroking it. Never have I been as hard. Then, when I was just about to grab a handful of my mother-in-law's hair, she turned to face me.

"Now, it's your turn for me to give you pleasure," she said with one hand stroking my cock and another hand cupping my balls.

"Sweet," I said.

She scooted from between her daughter's legs to the edge of the bed and took my cock in her mouth. With a hand to the back of her head, I humped my mother-in-law's mouth. I was really fucking her face, now. Slamming my hips, I could feel my cock hitting the back of her throat. I could have cum immediate, but I held it, until I couldn't hold it anymore.

"I can't hold back any longer. I'm gonna cum, Diane," I said giving her warning and ample opportunity to remove my cock from her mouth. Being respectful of her age, maybe she didn't want me to cum in her mouth and maybe she didn't swallow. Even if she did swallow, with her ex-husband being the only man she ever blew, maybe that was something she saved for her one special man. She was still my mother-in-law, after all, and pleased that I was getting a blowjob from her, I didn't need to cum in her mouth. Maybe she preferred if I shot my load on her tits.

"That's okay," she said briefly removing my cock from her mouth to speak. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum. I want to swallow my son-in-law's cum."