Mother Mary I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So she washed the grime and the muck from her hair and off of her round, heaving breasts and her shapely hips. And it felt marvelous, like washing away some kind of sin from her body. Like bathing in holy water, being born again, feeling beautiful and clean again.

Lisa watched Mary's body drip the mud and syrup away, droplets of water pouring off the tips and curves and contours of her body like a melting, sweet dessert. Her fingers hunching inside of her, her arm crossing between her legs. Lisa panted softly, biting her lip while looking at Mary's body. Her fingers were warm and felt how she imagined Mary felt in her moments of humiliation: sticky and wet. She had the image of a spider-web of fluid to be made across her fingers if she spread them. She pictured the same image with Mary's wonderful, round ass and all of that syrup.

Mary finished her shower and grabbed the towel to dry off her holy, clean new body. She was fortunate that the kids hadn't secretly found a way out of their rooms and booby trapped the hallway when she walked out of the bathroom. It was only when walking out into the hallway that she realized what could've happened. She avoided all of the sticky footprints and marks on the floor while walking downstairs to her room. And then she realized that she'd have to put on the outfit reserved for Saturday considering her shirt had been ripped off and ruined. Unfortunate, but Mary would cope with it. She could ask Lisa to pick up something for her from home.

Then she was worried. The new set of clothes that should have been in the closet weren't there. In fact, there was nothing in the closet at all. For now, all that Mary could wear was a towel. Something was rotten in the state of Denmark, and the smell was certainly coming from the Davis children.

She left Jimmy alone in his room, considering his puberty and her near-nudity, and walked upstairs to the baby's room where she had locked Ellen in.

"Ellen," she called. "What did you do? Or what did Michael do? One of you is up to something and I want to know right now!" she knocked on the door. Nobody answered. She feared she wouldn't have to open the door, but she fetched the key.

Again, Mary was cautious. She imagined that maybe Ellen had supplies hidden in the babies room for a surprise attack. She turned the key, listened to the turning of the knob, and pushed the door open slowly, guarded behind it.

Mary stood still for a moment, surprised to find that nobody had been in the room, aside from the baby, cooing and just as surprised as Mary. Then Mary saw what she had feared. The window in the room had been opened, a rope of bed sheets leading out of the window.

"Fuck!" she said. "Oh God, please tell me she didn't get Michael too!"

The baby looked at her, cooing, reaching its arms out for her. "Shit," she thought. "Well...I'll rock the baby back to sleep a bit first." She picked up the baby, wearing its blue little playsuit, staring at her with big blue eyes, not smiling. She bounced the baby a little, hesitantly, not knowing how to care for newborns. Her breasts jumped up and down with her, if ever so slightly.

The baby stood still for a moment. "Well, what do you want, you little..." but she couldn't finish her sentence. Instead, what came out was a shriek and a gasp of disgust.

The baby spat up all over her breasts, the color of rotten milk, like a small tube shooting on her. In frustration, she laid the baby back down and wiped off her chest. She was not going to let these kids, especially not a toddler, beat her and fuck her over tonight.

Mary went downstairs and knocked on Michael's door. "Michael?" no answer. Against all better judgment, she opened the door. No Michael in there, but she was too late to figure out that there was a surprise.

The door pushed open against a string, and like a Rube Goldberg machine, a pair of pies slapped right into her chest, Her robe falling off. Both pies had a gooey chocolate top with a thick, creamy peanut butter filling in the middle. That holy feeling was swept away from Mary's thoughts. The soft, sticky mixture clung to her heaving breasts and drooped off.

Lisa lay panting, sweating a little bit. Her fingers slid out of her pussy, sticky and wet. The orgasm she had experienced, watching Mary get filthy was one of the best she'd had in a long time. She watched the screen and was glad to see that she'd finished up just in time. Lisa's phone began to ring.

"Hello?" she said.

"Lisa!" Mary said over the phone. "I need your help right now!"

"What's the matter?"

"My clothes are missing somewhere and I can't find the kids! Those little turds must've stolen them! Please, help me find them!"

"Calm down, calm down," Lisa said. "Look, tonight's my night off. I'm afraid I can't do much."

"What the fuck do you mean? You know babysitting better than I do! What could you possibly be doing!?"

Lisa smirked. "It's complicated."

Mary groaned. "Look, they're causing trouble all around the house. Half of the place has to be booby-trapped by them."

"Hm?"

"I just got a pie to my chest," Mary said through gritted teeth.

"Ah," Lisa said, holding back any sign of how hot this imagery made her. "I remember the first day they tried that out. You gotta be prepared for things like that, y'know?"

"How are you so nonchalant about this!? These aren't normal little brats, this is some shit out of a bad John Hughes movie!"

"Calm down, calm down," Lisa said.

Just as Mary was about to turn around to hang up the phone, she saw something in the crack of Michael's bedroom door. A torn sheet of paper, a sliver.

She took it out. There was writing on it.

If you want your cloze back, find them at the park, Messy!

Mary's face burned with anger. "Lisa, I think I found where they might be. Do you know about a park that is anyplace near the house?"

"Oh yeah, Cloverfence Park. It's just a couple of miles away."

"Lisa, please give me the directions now! And...please get me some clothes so I don't have to go out like this!"

Lisa grinned. This game had been so much fun thanks to the Davis children. She thought she'd help.

"Well, I can get them to you, but it'll be in about two hours. You should find the kids first, though, while you wait."

"Wh...oh yeah, them too," Mary said. "Lisa, you have to be stoned if you think I'm leaving the house naked!"

"Oh, Okay," Lisa said. "I suppose it won't matter too much if Jimmy and Ellen are found torn to shreds by some angry bear on the nature trail, or found drowning in the river."

Mary had started to grin at the thought.

"I'm sure Mr. Davis won't mind or keep you from getting any of the money. From my experience, he pays pretty handsomely."

"You bitch," Mary sighed. "Fine, I'll look for the little shits...but you'd better get me some clothes by the time I get back!"

The two ladies shared directions with each other—Lisa with directions to Cloverfence, Mary with directions to her house for clothing. Mary washed up her chest once more, still smelling faintly of dessert and baby barf, and set off.

She at least took the towel with her so that nobody would see her completely naked. The time was six. It was already dark out and there were little to no people still hanging around the park. "Thank God," she whispered. The towel was small, but it was enough to cover the front of her buxom chest and her naughty bits below. The nature trail was just down the way to the park.

Crickets chirped and the sky went darker and darker in the forest, the trees, blocking off the moon and the stars. The steps down into the trail were gravelly, and littered with twigs and sticks. Mary made an effort not to prick her feet or her manicured toes on any of them.

Mary was a young adult, so she wouldn't have found the woods at night scary. She'd seen the place, she'd seen the movies, she'd grown up in New York. Fear wasn't something that Mary was acquainted with.

She would admit, however, how annoying it was when one could hardly see shit in the darkness. She held the towel closely to her chest. The possibility of the kids still being out here, ready to make her life hell again, cautioned her. The last thing she'd want is for Jimmy to see her like this. The only way she was able to tell where she was going on the path, further and further into the forest, were the wooden borders on the sides of the trail that she occasionally tapped with her feet to make sure she wouldn't stray and fall into a tree or something like that.

She had gotten far enough into the forest to see the river bed, flowing. Two small figures sat down there, shovels in hand, clothing as well. Definitely Jimmy and Ellen. They were picking something up and dumping it into her clothes! Mud, most likely!

Face heating up, she made a mad dash towards the river, letting down her guard. Mary ran past a tree branch that slightly poked her side, but thought nothing of it. At least, until it pulled the towel off of her, leaving her bare for all to see, only covered up by a pair of branches, thick with leaves, around her boobs and naughty bits below. She squeaked, stripped of her already weak armor, arms already wrapped around her to cover up.

And her fatal flaw was to keep running forward, breasts jiggling and bouncing. Fuck the fact that they'd see her naked. They were ruining her clothes!

Her foot tumbled over a well-placed rock that she couldn't see in the night. "Whoa!" she yelped. She was now slipping and tumbling, falling face and chest first into a mud patch once again. She moaned in disgust. This time she hadn't had the luxury of having clothing to cover up half of her body from the thick, wet, brown muck. That saintly feeling had been gone again! How filthy she felt.

She rose her face out of the mud, spitting out dirt as she did so. Brushing would definitely be needed tonight. And then a tingle hit her pussy again, making her whimper quietly. The mud had also hit her naughty bits, purely naked! "Goddammit!" she thought. "What the fuck is this? This is gross!"

She ignored the thought once again. A small puddle by the muck reflected only a dripping, sloppy brown mess. At least it covered up her naked body...in a sense. Ignoring the mud patch, she ran forth once again. The mud had made her breasts shine in the moonlight, bouncing and jiggling as she ran.

The small figures had seen something running towards them. Most likely Messy Mary. They giggled and ran off from the small island on the river bank, on to the other side of the river. And then they were lost in the woods once more.

The little brats! At the very least, walking into the water, pulled off some of the mu caked on Mary's precious little feet. Not all of it, but enough. It didn't help that the water was also muddy, but it was still pulled off.

She got on the island and found her clothes, in a state of shock and despair. Her best clothes for tomorrow. A red, V-neck shirt, the pencil skirt. Even her thong and her lacey, black F-cup bra, all filled with small mountains of mud and muck, shoveled from a pile of it by a wicker tree on that island.

Mary was naked and totally humiliated in filth. Putting on these clothes would only exacerbate that situation. But she was still naked. And she wouldn't dare let anybody see that.

She placed on her bra with an audible squish. Wet, sloppy sounds burbled and popped out, mud running over the top of her cups, encasing her breasts in thick, soft, slimy mud. She winced and went on with getting dressed.

The hardest part had to be putting on the thong. Mary had begun to notice the...strange feeling around her pussy any time something messy hit it. She let it run in the cold stream to dry it off and put it on. The coldness made her shriek, but it was better than the warmth of muck.

Mary left exactly the way she came, grabbing the towel and running forth to the car again. Her once pristine body...now filthy in every. Single. Place. She would have her revenge one day. But for now, she needed a shower. She desperately needed a shower.

When she walked in through the garage, the cameras had still been on. Lisa, watching from her room, nearly gasped from the sudden joy of seeing Mary...the Mud Monster! Tonight was definitely going to be a hot night for her and her fingers, she thought.

The kids' laughter was once again heard in their rooms, as if they hadn't ever left at all. Her anger nearly melted the mud right off of her. But not quite. If anything, the mud still clung to her chest and made her bouncy as hell.

"Bed time!" she shouted.

"Awww," they whined in unison.

Mary didn't care. They would stop whining after a while and get to bed. Jiggling to her room, she stripped and placed her clothes in the washing machine and turned it on. Once again, she showered. Mud rolled off every inch of her body and down the drain. And once again, she felt renewed, as if none of that had ever happened.

"Maybe tomorrow," she thought, "won't be as bad as today was."

And the water trickled down her body, down to her messy clit. She had been tickled there by the muck and mud earlier today. Twice, no less! But now the water started to do the same thing. Here, she had no reason to be ashamed. This was clean. This wasn't messy. And it felt hot as hell to Mary.

Lisa gasped and moaned on her bed. Her fingers were pumping away into her wet patch. The image of Mary's body. Large, bouncing breasts and a tight, fat arse. And all of that pie...that muck, splashing and exploding on her, mud and pie trickling down the tips of her nipples, still so pink and rosy underneath the mess. Lisa wanted to pinch them and suck them and her body started to arch. A trembling hand grabbed a brown bottle on the bedside table and pulled the top off. Her fingers started to slide in faster like pipes in a factory. She poured the bottle over her breasts. Thick chocolate oozed out like a miniscule waterfall, dripping over her nipples and onto her neck. She sucked on the tip of the bottle like a nipple, begging and begging for chocolate, her free hand now rubbing the chocolate over her slim, shiny body on every surface possible. Her nipples grew erect. She panted loudly and held back a final shriek of pleasure. Her fingers pulled out and she squirted across the bed. Her heart beat quickly and her drool started to drip.

"Oh, Mary," she thought. "How gorgeous you are when humiliated."

She was determined to keep the weekend going at this pace by all means.

Mary woke up from the gray of her sleep the next morning, naked under the bed sheets. She hadn't minded as long as she was alone in there. In the process of waking up, she had remembered asking Lisa to bring her some clothes last night. For some reason beyond her, Mary had neglected checking this out and got up immediately.

However, in the gray of her waking, she had forgotten whose house she was sleeping in. Standing up, Her foot splattered into a carefully placed container of ketchup. She reeled in disgust again, but as long as it wasn't on clothing and as long as she could wash this off, she wouldn't grumble over it for too long.

She looked over to the closet and saw the clothing Lisa had left for her. A small, bright red V-neck, visible to show off her cleavage well enough, a pair of daisy dukes, and pink lace panties. There was no bra, and to this, Mary cursed Lisa. She knew she'd be flopping and bouncing all over the place. The clothing had to have been from years back or some kind of pajama clothing. She didn't want to believe that Lisa wore this kind of thing.

Mary grimaced in anger knowing how she'd look like some kind of country tramp in this get-up. She looked further in the closet to find a pair of striped stockings, her only saving grace to prevent her from looking totally out-of-style. She slid her clean foot into one and heard an audible squish. "What now?" she moaned.

A dark, black stain flattened around her shin. Chocolate, most likely. "Goddamn kids," she muttered. She walked over to the bathroom, thankful that the kids weren't upstairs yet. From the sound of things, they were downstairs watching cartoons or something. "Just a quick wash," she thought, "and I'll be good as new."

She reeled in horror as she looked at the bathtub. The whole thing had been filled, nearly to the brim, with thick, dark mud, splotches of brown smeared across the walls. She left the room instantly, not wanting to fall victim to the kids' new traps. Looking at that felt like looking at a murder, a crime. Her had clasped over her mouth to hide her cry of terror.

"Fine!" she said. "I'll clean it later!" She realized that she would have to walk around most of the day with the squishing feeling and sound in Lisa's stockings. She told herself that it was okay, as long as it was Lisa's stockings. She had gotten Mary into this mess, she'd ruin this for Lisa just as much! She was thankful that her ass didn't show too much in the daisy dukes.

She walked downstairs and found the kids eating breakfast -- cereal -- and watching, what was actually, one of the Home Alone movies. "Knew it," she thought. In this movie, one of the burglars, a woman in a snow-white jumpsuit, had dug her hand into a can of glue. Mary composed herself and took control. She stood right behind the kids.

"So, how'd you two get out of your rooms today? The doors are locked."

The kids giggled, "We don't know." Her face brightened with annoyance.

"Maybe we'll tell you," they said.

"You'll tell me, or else," she said.

"Or else what?"

"Or else you won't be having any fun this Saturday. I'll make sure you two are locked in your rooms this time. I'll bar the windows if I have to."

The kids grinned wise-ass grins. "Okay...but here's our proposition. If you take us to wherever we want today, not only will we tell you how we got out, we promise we won't do anything to you today, Miss Mess."

Mary could feel the migraine in her head just vaguely from that name. But the offer was a good one. The kids were crafty. "You're also going to clean up the bathtub when we all get back," she said.

The kids looked at each other and nodded. "Deal," the said in unison. They held out their pinkies and Mary did the same, sealing the deal.

"Okay," she said. "What do you two want to do today?"

"If you don't mind," Jimmy said, "We'd like to go to the Emmerich farm today, please. It's close by the park."

Mary groaned. "Sorry, but I'm not going out in this. And I'm certainly not going to a farm. You'll have to think of something else."

"Oh, okay," Ellen said. "We have other things in mind in case you said that."

Mary had a feeling of what the substitute solution was going to be when they both got up and went to the kitchen. "Fine! We'll go to the farm, okay!?"

The kids were ecstatic. On the television, the female burglar had just fallen into the backyard, in a long river of thick mud, covered by snow. Mary cringed, thinking back to yesterday's incident. She knew this was going to be a long day.

Lisa blushed in arousal and stripped down again, watching the cameras. She turned all of the cameras on to the Emmerich Farm, as she had the view of the whole town at her disposal. This would be a once in a lifetime chance for Lisa to explore her...more taboo fetish.

She, like Jimmy and Ellen, had always loved movies wherein the bad guy would have a messy punishment somewhere along the line in the movie. Most of the time, it was even better when it had been female.

But often times, her mind would wander on the subject and bring her to a mess filthier than the others. The farm would provide a good fuel for this fetish.

The sun was shining and the sky was bright on Emmerich Farm. Mary imagined the kids would just be going to the playground that lay next to it. Farmer Emmerich, the owner, was a young man, despite the name. In fact, he had just turned twenty-eight. Mary had been imagining a considerably older man, balding, wrinkly, wearing glasses, and a missing-teeth smile that just screamed 'REDNECK'. Emmerich's hair, despite the job, was clean and short, had a friendly, soft smile, and strong enough body for manual work on a farm, covered up nicely by casual clothing.