Mother Mary I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary blushed. Even his clothing looked nice! For overalls and a corduroy shirt, they were surprisingly clean.

"Okay, kids, go off and play," she said. For once, the kids did as they were told without any reluctance.

So far, this was turning into a fairly good today for Mary. Kids being obedient as she hoped they would, no mess to humiliate her, and a lovely looking farmer boy for her to ogle. She imagined that he wouldn't be that interesting to talk to, but still. "Nice body," she thought to herself. She sat down at the bench and enjoyed the day.

Not five minutes after did Mr. Emmerich come up to Mary as she was sitting down. She blushed.

"Hello there, Ma'am," he said. "Never seen you 'round here before. You new?"

"Yeah," she said, trying not to stammer.

"Nice to meet you, then. Name's Emmerich. You can call me Mitch."

"Yeah, I've heard," she said. She played off the conversation with ease and they chatted for about five seconds. The entire time, Mary was worrying if this poor guy actually had the hots for her. A fashionista and a farmer? The thought never would've worked. But still, she thought, he looked pretty damn hot. She kept herself from imagining his naked body.

Then as the conversation got further along, he said "Well, come on up some time. The tracks a little messy, but it ain't too much of a hassle," he said.

Mary instantly found her way to prevent the two from getting together at all. "I'm sorry, I'm a little bit of a neat-freak," she said semi-shyly. "How messy is it?"

"Oh, just a few cow pies. I mean, you can watch your step easily."

This was definitely drawing a line in the sand for Mary. "I'm sorry, I don't think so," and left it at that. Mitch seemed a bit disappointed, but they said their goodbyes and went along.

Mary made sure the kids were playing and went into the forest trail she had gone down yesterday. She looked at her Daisy Dukes and was glad that they didn't show any signs of wetness. She pulled down her panties and thought of John's buff, naked body and began to play with herself in the quiet, lone secrecy of the woods.

Here, she was not ashamed to be masturbating. She was fully enjoying this pleasure. It was right. This was a good thing to get pleasure from. And for a few minutes, it got better and better and better with each thrust inside of her.

Lisa watched Mary through the camera hidden in the trees. She began to follow suit with Mary and envisioned her in the gooey, messy substance that she was about to get slathered in. They came almost simultaneously and panted in relief.

No sooner had Mary stopped her fun, grinning in pleasure, than she felt something on her breast, something as warm as her fingers were. Just as wet too.

The aroma was sharp. She looked up and found that asshole of a bird that just took a shit on her breast! She gasped in horror at the white splatter on her cleavage, not paying attention to her footing. She tumbled backwards into the very same mud puddle she had fallen into yesterday. The shorts were thin enough to let the thick mire soak right onto her entire, round ass. She growled in anger, throwing a rock at the bird.

"Damn you," she said.

The bird went cawing off into the forest. Mary got up. "Great," she thought. "Okay, I'll just have to talk with Mitch to see if he can...let me wash off a bit. I can't take the kids home too early, they'll complain and get me even filthier. Please, don't let Mitch see me like this...And please, don't let him see me naked either!"

She hid her bottom as best as she could, running back to Mitch's farm. None of the kids had seen her. She was especially glad that Jimmy and Ellen hadn't seen this. They'd certainly go back to their pranking had they caught this sight.

The farm was about surprisingly farther away from the park than expected. There was a good mile between the two places, most of it being a grassy field for the cows to go to, as well as the occasional horse, goose, and sheep.

Mary sighed in defeat. There was no way she was getting around this.

She hopped over the fence and ran swiftly toward the barn. Running now, she felt the audible squish and squelch of the chocolate in her stockings. She held her nose as well. Running through the fields, she could smell the manure from the various animals. Pies from horses and cows, as big as fucking manhole covers, were scattered about the place! Mary was surprised she hadn't gagged from the heavy stench of crap. But she was more than thankful to.

For most of the way, she had dodged the pies well. Just as she thought she would make it, disaster struck.

A root of a nearby tree, caught onto her foot as she paid no attention. The barn door was right in front of her! But she tumbled forward.

Splat!

Her face landed right into one of the smaller, but still hefty surprises left by the cows. It took her a few seconds to process this, having fallen down and with her eyes closed down. But her scent still worked great, unfortunately. She raised her head up and screamed. "Ewww, ewww, ewww! Oh God! EW!"

The kids hadn't heard her. Nor did Mitch, apparently. He was busy feeding the pigs their slop, as Mary would soon find out.

She wiped her face as clean as she could from the muck. She desperately needed Mitch's shower or washroom now!

Lisa prepared and slicked up the dildo she had on standby. This was going to be a hot day.

Sarah found that Mitch's house was just beyond the barn, blocked away by another fence. She climbed over this one, but couldn't see the other end well enough. It seemed like a shallow, sturdy, albeit dry dirt path. No reason to worry.

She jumped over the fence and landed her feet deep into a pig pen that reached her ankles. A combination of mud and shit caked her stockings and brought a new squelching besides the chocolate now. "Oh, Fuck," she muttered. The pigs snorted and oinked lazily about the place, paying no mind to her.

Mary pulled at her calves to drag her feet in and out of the surprisingly thick pig mess. It didn't reek as badly as the cow shit, but it reeked all the same. Her shoes had plopped out and sank beneath the surface of the muck and manure. Lisa's stockings were getting ruined. Now, when Mary thought of that, she enjoyed tramping these things through the mire. Let Lisa have it, she thought! Get revenge on her for putting you in this situation! Ruin her clothes!

She began to stomp her way with strength and amusement in the pig pen. She stomped and stomped all too hard. So hard that On her final stomp, her foot sank into the mire once more. But now, it reached up to her calf!

"Whoa!" she cried out. She tumbled but kept the rest of her body out of the pig shit. "I will not take any more of this shit!" she thought. She began to yank as hard as she could at her thigh, pulling her leg out with all her might from the goop.

She succeeded. But the force was too strong. She sent herself fumbling backwards.

A much louder splat and a plop rang through the pen.

Mary fell on her back into the warm pig mud and shit. Her ass completely ruined, her magnificent red hair spread out in the muck. Her back tipped over a trough of pig slop, and the contents of thick, watery green mess splattered over her front, washing her face off with muck, but making her Dukes and her red shirt transparent, her F-Cup chest filthy and tarnished.

Just as soon as she was about to get up, her shirt snagged onto the trough and ripped her bra and shirt off. She gasped once again. She didn't scream, as she was too paralyzed with humiliation.

One of the pigs, a rather large one, trotted over to her and began licking off her nipples. "Get away, you monster!" she cried. But the pig was too heavy. It licked her face fresh with pig saliva and knocked her back into the mud with a splat. She tried and tried to push him off, but it kept washing her face with thick pig spit. Its fat body rub over her large globes and smeared the slop over her.

Just as it was about to be finished, her walked over her face, its asshole just over her head.

"Oh God, no!" she whimpered. She closed her eyes and turned her face away. She waited...Nothing. She opened an eye. The pig didn't need to shit. She breathed a sigh of relief.

Instead, it settled for farting loudly over her face. It was just as disgusting for Mary, but not as embarrassing.

She pulled herself up and out of the pig pen. She needed to see Mitch.

Right.

Now!