Mother Mistress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Martha moved to the Implements wall and selected several items for her use in training Patrick. She hid them from view to surprise the Mistresses and female subs. Stepping back on the platform she stopped in front of her 'victim'. She reached out and began to rub Patrick's nipples. In a few seconds his nipples became hard pointy little nubs. She grasped them with her thumbs and forefingers to roll, pinch and tweak them. Patrick moaned at the pleasure at his nipples which reminded him of the way Susan had pleasured his nipples a few days ago. Martha pulled hard at his nipples. Though it hurt a little it also felt good and he was glad that this tall woman was pleasuring him.

Martha bent to his chest to lick and suck his nipples. Patrick moaned aloud at the pleasant feeling. "Mmmm, I love sucking your little titties, slut sub," she told him. She nipped at his nipples with her lips and tugged at them as Patrick reveled in the attention. Martha began to bite harder at the nipple in her mouth while she rubbed the other one. Then, Martha bit his nipple hard and pulled it out as far as it would go with her teeth. Patrick groaned in pain and watched horrified as Mistress Martha showed him a small chain with a clamp on one end and a small lead weight on the other.

He groaned as Martha painfully snapped the clamp over his nipple, but kept the weight in her hand. Martha moved to bite his other nipple and clamped that nipple too. She held the lead weights up as high as they would go and grinned as she let them drop. Patrick screamed in pain as the weights came to a painfully abrupt stop and bounced about to pull and stretch his nipples. Martha had left his nipple tips exposed and she began to lick them with the tip of her tongue. No matter how she licked his nipple tips the weights caused sharp pain to course through his body. Although the nipple clamps hurt, Patrick felt a sense of accomplishment as well as arousal.

Cindy and Annie lifted a gymnasts horse onto the platform and placed it at Patrick's waist. They lowered his upper body over the padded horse and secured the chain to keep his arms taut and immobile. Mistress Martha whispered in Cindy's ear and the younger woman moved to the implements wall. She selected a harness and a nineteen inch long double headed dildo nearly an inch and a half thick. Cindy did not permit Patrick to see the selected items as Cindy gave them to Mistress Martha. The Domina fitted one end of the dildo in the harness and slipped the other end of the dildo in her very wet pussy. She strapped the harness to her body and buckled it securely.

Mistress Martha moved in front of Patrick and his face turned ashen when he saw the strap on dildo. He realized what Martha intended to do and he pleaded with her not to do it. Martha grinned wickedly as she stepped forward, touching the fake cockhead to his lips. Patrick squirmed and turned his head to avoid the dildo, but the persisting Martha grabbed his hair and pulled it hard. As he opened his mouth to scream from the pain in his scalp, Martha pushed the dildo into his mouth. He tried to push it out with his tongue, but he failed as Mistress Martha stood her ground. After several more attempts to dislodge the dildo, he dejectedly resigned himself to his fate.

"Suck my cock, Patrick," Martha ordered him. When he didn't respond she pushed the dildo deeper into his throat causing him to gag. She repeated the order and Patrick, now thoroughly subdued, surrendered. He began to suck and lick the fake cock. The small group of participants applauded Mistress Martha's conquest. She smiled at them while she fucked Patrick's mouth with the dildo. Symbolically, she had extracted the full measure of submission from the young male. Both he and his flaccid cock had been totally defeated. Martha let him suck her cock for a few moments more then removed it from his mouth and walked behind him.

She kneeled behind Patrick she and put some KY jelly on her fingers and on Patrick's asshole. He welcomed the cool feeling of the jelly, but was startled when Martha pushed her finger in his asshole. She moved her finger about to stretch his sphincter. This probing didn't hurt, but he was mortified that she was violating his asshole in front of all the other women. Martha inserted another finger and then a third to open his sphincter as wide as she could. Strangely, Patrick realized that Mistress Martha's probing fingers pleased and aroused him. But he also realized what was sure to follow.

Satisfied that he was as ready as he would ever be, Martha lubed the exposed dildo end with KY jelly. Patrick groaned and squeezed his sphincter as tight as he could when Martha placed the dildo tip on his tight asshole. Mistress Martha looked at the spectators and grinned in amusement. She pushed the dildo hard against Patrick's asshole and his sphincter began to painfully open. He cried out in pain as Martha told him to relax and stop fighting the dildo's intrusion. "It will hurt a little, but the pain will soon disappear and it will feel good," Martha told him. She pushed the fake cockhead inside then paused to let him get accustomed to her 'cock'. His sphincter closed behind the fake cockheads' rim holding it tightly.

Martha moaned with delight as the other end of the dildo, inside her pussy, pleasured her. She resumed her forward motion and the dildo inched its way into Patrick's ass. "Just relax and enjoy it," Martha instructed the young male sub as the dildo finally bottomed out inside his ass. Again, Martha held it motionless inside him to let him get used to it. Then slowly withdrew until only the fake cockhead remained inside. Martha started a slow rhythmic fucking of Patrick's ass and of her pussy. Patrick groaned through the first few thrusts then the pain slowly subsided into a more pleasing activity. After a few minutes of getting fucked by Martha's strap on, Patrick heard the group applauding and he realized that his cock was hard again.

Mistress Martha fucked his ass for nearly twenty minutes and now, Patrick was a willing participant in the 'deflowering' of his ass. Martha's arousal grew rapidly as she fucked herself as well as Patrick. Soon it was obvious to the spectators that Martha was focusing on her orgasm and that Patrick was merely an instrument to bring her to a delicious orgasm. She moaned aloud as she fucked him. Her huge tits bounced about as her movements became faster and harder. Both Patrick and Martha were moaning from the pleasure in their bodies, co-joined by the dildo.

Martha was now totally concentrated on getting her self to cum and was oblivious to Patrick as she fucked herself and, by extension, him too. Suddenly, Martha gasped and cried out as she exploded in a savage orgasm. Patrick felt her juices drenching his asscheeks and running down his legs. Martha bucked and shuddered several times and came hard with each spasm of her cunt. Her legs wobbled and she fell over onto Patrick to prevent falling to the floor. Both of her arms dangled limply on either side of Patrick's back as she fought to catch her breath from the intensity of her orgasm.

Cindy rushed to grasp Martha and help her to step back from Patrick. The dildo was hastily pulled from Patrick's asshole as Martha stepped away from him. Annie and the diapered girl, Twila, rushed to the platform to help Mistress Martha step down from the platform. They removed the strap on harness, helped her to her seat and placed her gently in her chair. Martha, thoroughly satisfied from her massive orgasm, grinned at Agnes and Jane, "It's going to be a fun school year, ladies," she gasped. Cindy moved back to the platform and released Patrick's restraints, nipple clamps and balls collar. He thanked her as she supported him as they walked from the platform to an upholstered recliner. Patrick slowly eased his body into the recliner.

"Cindy, will you, Annie and Twila, go to the kitchen and get the refreshments to serve everyone, please?" Agnes asked. Cindy and the two girls immediately left the Dungeon to bring the refreshments as Mother Mistress asked. When the girls returned they served a Chablis wine to everyone except the two new submissives. Mother Mistress held her glass up and proposed a toast, "I want to thank Mistress Jane and Martha for their thoughtful and unique initiation of our new male submissive, Patrick.

"Additionally, I think that Patrick deserves a round of applause for his marvelous performance and endurance of our perversions." The small group applauded and toasted Patrick's demonstrated stamina. "Everyone," Mother Mistress continued, "finish your refreshments then take your seats to resume the initiation of Susan to our group." At that moment Patrick realized that he was not to be permitted to cum until at least after Susan's initiation was completed. He resolved to follow whatever decision Mother Mistress would make regarding his orgasm. After all she did tell him that he was no longer in charge of that facet of his life. He hoped that she would decide to allow him orgasm after Susan's initiation.

To be continued in Chapter 05:

Comments and feedback to James Lacy at the email address in my profile.

12